edlada

quality posts: 5 Private Messages edlada
unixrab wrote:WRONG. Super Power *DID* win... catch up will ya? It's just that here @ Shirt.woot whiners can be winners too.

That's funny, you have been whining for days and you didn't win anything. For some kind of supposed christian you sure can be a pineapple basket.

My dogs like me, that is important.

Jack31081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081

are the same guys afraid of wearing a baby blue shirt (last week's snowmen shirt) or a shirt featuring a kid in pajamas the same guys complaining about the lack of 3XL shirts?

It's one thing to simply not like the shirt, but to post "that's the happiest thing ever" or "what a girly color" is pretty sad.

Jack31081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jack31081
edlada wrote:That's funny, you have been whining for days and you didn't win anything. For some kind of supposed christian you sure can be a pineapple basket.

Err, I don't think woot rejected the shirt because people whined about it. If that were the case, neither of last week's shirts would have 'won' due to the sheer cacophony.

/that's a 2pt. word

jedquist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jedquist

Man...
I woulda totally bought this for the GF. She would LOVE this.

Just gotta figure out if it's worth $15...

bougiee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bougiee

Anyway to cancel an order? I bought this one thinking it was the super power. I guess i was kind of tired at 2am when purchased. Seems other people want it, so it seems like it a waste for me to take it if i probably wont wear it.

mnj7333

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mnj7333
travisgreen wrote:This reality apparently doesn't require rungs on ladders, either.

flew of course!

Nothing is finer than an ice cold Shiner!

magicfen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magicfen

By the time I get to Woot!, the really COOL shirts are always sold out! Does Woot! only have a few, or WHAT?

3 random craps, compaq presario desktop, 3 GB Nano, 3 screaming monkeys, photo paper, sandisk memory stick, sansa E250 MP3 player, photo paper, ipod nano, helicopters, wallet, vivicam 5MB camera

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
magicfen wrote:By the time I get to Woot!, the really COOL shirts are always sold out! Does Woot! only have a few, or WHAT?

Take a look at the stats - says there were 1000 shirts... To me that doesn't qualify as 'a few'... Be a little quicker with the fingers next time. Shirts with runs of 500-600 seem to sell out within 3 hours, the 1000 shirt big guys seem to take ~7 hours.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
bougiee wrote:Anyway to cancel an order? I bought this one thinking it was the super power. I guess i was kind of tired at 2am when purchased. Seems other people want it, so it seems like it a waste for me to take it if i probably wont wear it.

You can attempt to get in touch with service@woot.com with your order number. No guarantees though.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

magicfen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magicfen
auggie24 wrote:Take a look at the stats - says there were 1000 shirts... To me that doesn't qualify as 'a few'... Be a little quicker with the fingers next time. Shirts with runs of 500-600 seem to sell out within 3 hours, the 1000 shirt big guys seem to take ~7 hours.

As a Pacific Coast guy, I suppose I will need to wait up and Woot! prior to bed, rather than rise and Woot!

3 random craps, compaq presario desktop, 3 GB Nano, 3 screaming monkeys, photo paper, sandisk memory stick, sansa E250 MP3 player, photo paper, ipod nano, helicopters, wallet, vivicam 5MB camera

slightlyslapdash

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slightlyslapdash
hinese wrote:I've come to realize that this site is only for extreme dorks. Who in the world would wear any of the shirts that have been on shirt.woot.com? Certainly nobody who has ever kissed a girl.

Hrm... I like these types of shirts (especially to go workout in)... and well, I have never kissed a girl (although I am a girl). So I guess this user is talking about me!! :D

(although I have yet to purchase a woot.shirt... just bought a bunch of clothes from nike and snorg, so I won't be buying anymore for another month or two, but when I do, they'll be woot ones... better prices and a new one every day! Thanks w00t!)

Also, Wasn't there some stinky movie that had a kid that would climb up on to things (like a bunk bed) and jump off like this? Was it (*shudder*) The Pacifier maybe?

I don't know, I just remember that the kid jumping off of stuff was the funniest part of the movie.

=(|) woot monkeys rock. \m/(>.<)\m/

andymnelson

quality posts: 3 Private Messages andymnelson
chemwolf wrote:Still no 3X, this is a waste of time.

correct. if you need a 3X, then this is a waste of your time. a better use of your time would be exercising- yanno, jogging, bike riding, rollerblading....

andymnelson

quality posts: 3 Private Messages andymnelson

he landed the wrong way. his head should be to the right, or he should be face up. plus, how did he get up the ladder? oh well, those inconsistencies almost make me like the design...

pach111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pach111

weak. There must have been a lot of old people voting. The design seems like something grandmas would think was cute. There were some much more creative senses of humor out there this week, but I guess the artwork was clean.

auggie24

slightlyslapdash wrote:Hrm... I like these types of shirts (especially to go workout in)... and well, I have never kissed a girl (although I am a girl).

This community (read: Me) would love a picture if a shirt.w00t did indeed catch you a kiss from a girl. hehehehehe ;-)

btmajor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btmajor

if you are in need of a 3x maybe you should worry more about losin some weight and not pay so much attention to some 10 dollar shirt..BONGA

AlienZulu

quality posts: 11 Private Messages AlienZulu

anyone else think there is something odd about the legs on that slide?

clockworkgreen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clockworkgreen
andymnelson wrote:correct. if you need a 3X, then this is a waste of your time. a better use of your time would be exercising- yanno, jogging, bike riding, rollerblading....

What the dickens is yanno? Is that like yoga with a partner?

5 craps, 11 wines, 4 shirts, 3 woots.

slightlyslapdash

quality posts: 8 Private Messages slightlyslapdash
auggie24 wrote:This community (read: Me) would love a picture if a shirt.w00t did indeed catch you a kiss from a girl. hehehehehe ;-)

hehehe Cute! I'm sure they'd all love it (with the exception of my bf)... ;-)

(don't get your hopes up - no chance on that happening - girls aren't my bag)

=(|) woot monkeys rock. \m/(>.<)\m/

melodywhore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melodywhore
crunchyLadybug wrote:this is definitely the shirt to buy if you're intoxicated.

I am sober now and I still like it :-)

well that's even better than waking up next to brad pitt on a yahct in cozumel!

my woot list:
6/20/07 - Refurbished Ear Wax Collector
7/16/07 - Shiny 8.1 MP Samsung Digimax
5/28/08 - (2) 2GB MicroSD inflanagastion chamber
11/20/08 - three false sense of security ipod locks
4/9/09 - apple 8GB 4th gen ipod nano (black)

melodywhore

btmajor wrote:if you are in need of a 3x maybe you should worry more about losin some weight and not pay so much attention to some 10 dollar shirt..BONGA

aren't you the clever one?

my woot list:

melodywhore

slightlyslapdash wrote:Hrm... I like these types of shirts (especially to go workout in)... and well, I have never kissed a girl (although I am a girl). So I guess this user is talking about me!! :D

(although I have yet to purchase a woot.shirt... just bought a bunch of clothes from nike and snorg, so I won't be buying anymore for another month or two, but when I do, they'll be woot ones... better prices and a new one every day! Thanks w00t!)

Also, Wasn't there some stinky movie that had a kid that would climb up on to things (like a bunk bed) and jump off like this? Was it (*shudder*) The Pacifier maybe?

I don't know, I just remember that the kid jumping off of stuff was the funniest part of the movie.

never saw that movie, but a kid with a towel cape in his thunderwear... add a monster and you've got 'the wild things' book.

my woot list:

kmf600

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kmf600

My brother did exactly this when he was like 6 or 7. He knocked out a couple of teeth and broke his nose and a cheek bone. He has stiches all over his face, and have to eat through a straw for a couple of weeks.
I bought him one.

felixguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages felixguy
unixrab wrote:WRONG. Super Power *DID* win... catch up will ya? It's just that here @ Shirt.woot whiners can be winners too.

Naw, woot knows quality. :P

If this shirt did not exist, I would have liked that superP one.

JohnQ118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnQ118
magicfen wrote:By the time I get to Woot!, the really COOL shirts are always sold out! ?

So, you GOT TO BUY this shirt, right?

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05|43-w00ts|41-shirts|3-wine.w00t!Cheeses|11-Sellouts|2-Kids.w00t

JohnQ118

danielem1 wrote:Ha ha:
[url]http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/586b/
[url]http://www.digitalmilitia.com/power-button-symbol-shirt.php
[url]http://www.megagear.com/product_p/ag%2001-1001.htm
[url]http://www.amazon.com/ThinkGeek-Power-Symbol/dp/B0001TP9FG
[url]http://www.trademe.co.nz/Clothing/Menswear/Tshirts/XL/auction-112832920.htm
[url]http://www.threadless.com/submission/59420/As_the_world_turns
so much for that.

None of those say SUPER on them. Not the SAME at ALL.
SO much for that theory.

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05|43-w00ts|41-shirts|3-wine.w00t!Cheeses|11-Sellouts|2-Kids.w00t

auggie24

auggie24 wrote:This community (read: Me) would love a picture if a shirt.w00t did indeed catch you a kiss from a girl. hehehehehe ;-)

slightlyslapdash wrote:hehehe Cute! I'm sure they'd all love it (with the exception of my bf)... ;-)

(don't get your hopes up - no chance on that happening - girls aren't my bag)

Bummer, give me points for at least trying! Not sure my S.O. would like me saying this, but, hey, she doesn't lurk on this site.

danielem1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielem1
JohnQ118 wrote:None of those say SUPER on them. Not the SAME at ALL.
SO much for that theory.

Do you even know what the controversy was about? Why the super power shirt wasn't printed? Oh gee, I didn't notice none of those shirt said super on them, that must be why I posted it.

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84

Thanks Everyone! look out for my shirts in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy~

eyeRmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eyeRmonkey

SECOND CHANCE TO BUY SHIRTS (LINKS TO ALL SHIRTS):

Second chance at shirt.woot shirts!

Woot:
+ 2 BOCs + 18 others
Shirt.woots:

Invisiblemoose

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Invisiblemoose
thedoctaj wrote:weaaak, whatever happened to USBman anyways

I was really looking forward to USB man.

Kayy911

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kayy911

REMEMBER NO SHIRTS ON WEEKENDS! THERE WILL BE NO SHIRT TONIGHT!

woots:
Random Marvel Comics 2
Random Crap 3
Micro Remote Control Helicopter 1discuss
Miniature Express Train Set 1 Belkin Folio Kickstand Case for Zune 1 Random Crap 3
Shirt.Woot:Random Shirt Patriot WingsWhen Penguins Bribe Polar Bear Cassette Taps USA 2145 Ain't No Party Like A Boston Party Pumpkin and Ghost Avocado Man Perched Among Blossoms Cool Breeze Panda Polo Stereo From Above Reality Isn't For Everyone Too Hungry Cube One Word Problem Sea Chimp

qwerty79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwerty79

This isn't related to this shirt but I thought it would be the place I can get some answers
I bought the "too hungry" shirt and received it yesterday; however, the lower part cannot be seen. It doesn't look ANYTHING like the preview image because it is hardly distinguished as an "infinity symbol"... I want to get a refund/return/reprint and was wondering if anyone has done it successfully in the past and what approach have you taken to make it work?

Thanks in advance!

JohnQ118

danielem1 wrote:Do you even know what the controversy was about? Why the super power shirt wasn't printed? Oh gee, I didn't notice none of those shirt said super on them, that must be why I posted it.

Yes, I was one of if not the first to point out and post links about the rights ownership by IEC.
Yes, I do know all about what the controversy was about.
And others have posted other shirt links with the Power-Standby symbol on it, and none of them say 'SUPER' above the symbol ,and therefore are NOT THE SAME SHIRT. You're not the first to post those same links. but hopefully you'll be the last.

WalkingSnake

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WalkingSnake
JohnQ118 wrote:none of them say 'SUPER' above the symbol ,and therefore are NOT THE SAME SHIRT. You're not the first to post those same links. but hopefully you'll be the last.

Sense you make none of yes.

JohnQ118

WalkingSnake wrote:Sense you make none of yes.

Best post Ever! :-)

melodywhore

JohnQ118 wrote:None of those say SUPER on them. Not the SAME at ALL.
SO much for that theory.

not to mention the amazon offering includes 3XL.

my woot list: