0%
0%
1%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

imshadow22

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imshadow22

Brown is just not my color, otherwise a good shirt.

Beaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beaz

i was actually up and watching this time. ugh. it would be better if it wasn't so crudely drawn...

UTL

quality posts: 1 Private Messages UTL

Nice shadow work... too bad it's not at all amusing. :|

Last w00t!: w00t! branded skillet. WOOT!

KingWiley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KingWiley

First good shirt in two weeks! I think I will snag one...

w116tjb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages w116tjb

Pewp brown? Yuck.

Fooblat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fooblat

Crudely drawn, but I like it. Bought

stunngun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stunngun

For someone who's done work for New York Times, the American Lung Association, Pfizer, it looks like he churned it out in a few hours without much enthusiasm.

jchinzilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jchinzilla

bought. love the design and color!

also- a lot better than yesterdays

Blurker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Blurker

Wait. Why's the pirate on stilts?

I don't get it.

arpierson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arpierson

I like the concept, but the drawing has been done quite poorly. The perspective is way off. They guy on the stilts looks like he's out of a Salvador Dali painting.

enterman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enterman

bleh who crapped this color out?

sangdraxa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sangdraxa

not quite my style.. and i don't like that mysterious brown goo under the pirate.. oh wait thats an attempt at a shadow..
still love the derby winners over the weekday artists!

pinkdeath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinkdeath

what the hell, did they go discount on the new artist? this and the last shirt have both been disappointing with the poor quality of the drawings

Juju1972

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Juju1972

AAAARRRGGGG!!!

This makes me think of the nasty "pirate" joke.

JonnyDanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JonnyDanger

Anybody else tired of the whole ninjas/pirates thing?

2/8/08 - Uniden 5.8Ghz 3 Handset Phone with Answering System --- 1/20/08 - 3x Bag O Chirt --- 12/7/07 - 3x Sudoku Wooden Board Game --- 12/5/07 - I Can Has Dreidel? --- 11/25/07 - 3x Bag O Chirt --- 10/9/07 - Bird-Powered Robot --- 10/3/07 - Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения! --- 9/19/07 - Sandisk Sansa e270 6GB Media Player --- 9/17/07 - 2x Bats! --- 7/27/07 - Threat Level: Doctorow --- 7/12/07 - 3x Random Crap --- 6/1/07 - 3x Random Crap --- 6/1/07 - 1x Logitech MX Revolution

Icepuck72

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Icepuck72
JonnyDanger wrote:Anybody else tired of the whole ninjas/pirates thing?

Don't you mean...medieval and D&D thing?

mk1010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mk1010

This is the perfect shirt for those days when you're wearing an eye-patch and walking around with a parrot on your shoulder.

animegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages animegirl

Just in time for "Talk like a Pirate Day" that is on Sept 19th. Shiver me timbers.

Schroff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Schroff

Very good concept and execution. Just not my style though.

Element13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Element13

I thought the shirt.woot thing was a cool idea, but most of the shirts are sooooo nerdy! I wouldn't dare wear most of them out of fear of being invited to a meeting to discuss how many hit points a cotton t-shirt can withstand!

dancingnancie427

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancingnancie427
JonnyDanger wrote:Anybody else tired of the whole ninjas/pirates thing?

No.

dredgman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dredgman

I think it's kind of funny

Most Recent Woots:
Sandisk 512MB Ultra II SD Plus w/USB – 2-Pack
T-Shirt: Sea Chimp
T-Shirt: The Rustic
T-Shirts: Dead Heat

Corrado

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Corrado

Volunteer Moderator

Element13 wrote:I thought the shirt.woot thing was a cool idea, but most of the shirts are sooooo nerdy! I wouldn't dare wear most of them out of fear of being invited to a meeting to discuss how many hit points a cotton t-shirt can withstand!

Well, c'mon. We wanna know. How many?

Corrado's Training Blog @ http://DrawnOutsideTheLinesOfReason.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Corrado

It's not my fault that I love Gatzby! He's such a pretty, pretty "man."

amyjg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amyjg
Element13 wrote:I thought the shirt.woot thing was a cool idea, but most of the shirts are sooooo nerdy! I wouldn't dare wear most of them out of fear of being invited to a meeting to discuss how many hit points a cotton t-shirt can withstand!

Funnnnyyyy...=]]

I, however, enjoy most of the shirts. And I really have only classified two (Threat Level, and Jelly shirt.) as "nerdy".

Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80's quotes...
"If your hair moves while headbanging, you didn't use enough hairspray."
"It's not how WELL you sing, it's how HIGH you sing!"

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
Corrado wrote:Well, c'mon. We wanna know. How many?

1d4+1*the number of Xs in the size. Bonuses are stackable.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

kriscad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kriscad

lulz i like it

spudfrog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spudfrog

Is it just me or are these shirts getting dumber and dumber? How about something I can wear IN PUBLIC?

gfxdave99

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gfxdave99

Seriously Woot, i dont know what the hell you are thinking, You could come up with actual amusing shirts and not ones that take 10 minutes for people to figure out (if at all possible) instead of this wierd crap, I do admit i bought rat rod and the reality one with the guy crashing but really are you trying to make money or be cool?

wellarmedsheep

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wellarmedsheep

The coloring looks nice, the artist did a good job with the six color limitation, i particularly like the look of the wood, the perspective is strange though.

What I don't get, and a little work here might of made the shirt slightly amusing, is that the falling pirate looks completely disengaged from his predicament. No grim determination, shock, surprise, or fear, he just looks completely uninterested. Which pretty much sums up my feelings on this shirt.

nond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nond

I like the concept but the dislike the design and color. Plus I'm a ninja so pass.

animegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages animegirl

This shirt reminds me of grade-school pencil fights. Odd.

Element13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Element13
amyjg wrote:Funnnnyyyy...=]]

I, however, enjoy most of the shirts. And I really have only classified two (Threat Level, and Jelly shirt.) as "nerdy".

Threat Level is my favorite so far, closely followed by Unhappy Meeting. I guess it's a matter of opinion. I think there have been a number of designs that are really lame (American Samurai, Nerdy Laundry, Sci-Fi Weenie Roast, Sore Thumbs).

chippyswans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chippyswans

I like it but I'll go back to my standard reply: Good design on a bad shirt color....Bad design on a good shirt color. It's either one or the other. Good design on a hideous shirt color.

mk1010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mk1010
animegirl wrote:Just in time for "Talk like a Pirate Day" that is on Sept 19th. Shiver me timbers.

Ahoy, me always be forgettin' "International Talk like a Pirate Day", thanks for the heads up, me hearty.

Hopefully, those scallywags at slow post will see fit to deliver me shirt before Sept 19.

NeverSeen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeverSeen

i laughed and its brown, so i bought it.

mizubunshin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mizubunshin

"Arrr, Ya'll be Trippin"
Can't stop laughing. =)

Mac Compatible?

insomniac190

quality posts: 0 Private Messages insomniac190

In for one. But my order is taking forever to process. I changed the shipping address so it got sent to me at school, could this be a problem? Its been sitting on "Order Processing for about 15 minutes now. And the site doesn't seem too busy.

5/30: Aerielle Audiobug FM Transmitter, JBL On Stage II Dock/Speakers with Remote | 6/1: Be The Screaming Monkey, a Woot Tee (x2) | 6/5: Logitech PlayGear Share Audio Splitter – 2-Pack (x3) | 7/19: Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphone (x2)| 7/20: Delphi USB 2.0 Lighted Cable - 4-Pack, Moving Lips Speakerphone (x3), Shirt.Woot Launch Tee | 7/24: Sandisk 512MB Ultra II SD Plus w/USB – 2-Pack |

Corrado

quality posts: 130 Private Messages Corrado

Volunteer Moderator

insomniac190 wrote:In for one. But my order is taking forever to process. I changed the shipping address so it got sent to me at school, could this be a problem? Its been sitting on "Order Processing for about 15 minutes now. And the site doesn't seem too busy.

There have been reports of delays in the ordering process over on the main woot site, too. I don't have any inside information, but I'm sure the web-geeks are all over it.

Corrado's Training Blog @ http://DrawnOutsideTheLinesOfReason.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Corrado

It's not my fault that I love Gatzby! He's such a pretty, pretty "man."

YoYo603

quality posts: 1 Private Messages YoYo603

Why is the peg-legged pirate doing a fist pump? And how is he hovering Neo-like as he sidekicks the stilt pirate?

Thumbs down.