0%
0%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Gutsuo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gutsuo

Cool concept... but the colors are too dim

..When there is nothing left to burn you must set yourself on fire!!

knightry

quality posts: 2 Private Messages knightry

Interesting, but odd design. Too busy for a shirt I'd buy...

Kayy911

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kayy911

There's too much "going on" in this shirt.

woots:
Random Marvel Comics 2
Random Crap 3
Micro Remote Control Helicopter 1discuss
Miniature Express Train Set 1 Belkin Folio Kickstand Case for Zune 1 Random Crap 3
Shirt.Woot:Random Shirt Patriot WingsWhen Penguins Bribe Polar Bear Cassette Taps USA 2145 Ain't No Party Like A Boston Party Pumpkin and Ghost Avocado Man Perched Among Blossoms Cool Breeze Panda Polo Stereo From Above Reality Isn't For Everyone Too Hungry Cube One Word Problem Sea Chimp

shaneberto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaneberto

I just saw this in a commercial.

Allegro100

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Allegro100

I agree about the colors. Nice design, but the background color doesn't have enough contrast for it to stand out.

OtisinMN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OtisinMN

Colors seem to be struggling. I can't see details where I know they belong.

Odinie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Odinie

here here, dim colors, but I still might buy...

MooseMonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MooseMonkey

It's too busy. Really cool artwork, but not great for a t-shirt.

gavwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gavwoot

its pretty great, but quite complicated not your standard tshirt. I will pass because I guess I don't need reminders of bad traffic and late starts, but its cool.

yp

Ignofibininious

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Ignofibininious

I really like it...but I can't see myself wearing it.. :/

To increase your chanced of getting a Bag O'Crap, hold down the windows key and the E key as you click the "I Want One" button. Think "E" for enternet.

wrevis

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wrevis

Meh... just looks amateurish and silly. I wish we could see more stylish and professional shirts... not something drawn by someone on a cocktail napkin during their lunch break. (And please, no more green shirts for a while!)

Buck Mulligan

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Buck Mulligan

Check out the link to Uneetee at the top of this woot page. They have a really cool shirt for $10 (but the shipping is something like $4.86).

Sweet shirt, though.

recess238

quality posts: 0 Private Messages recess238

This is the best one I've seen on here. The only thing I'm not 100% happy with is the title/explanation on the billboard. It's still a cool shirt though.

smurfsrppl2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smurfsrppl2

A very interesting design, but the shirt color is a little light considering all the white in the image. Still, another impressive shirt from Mr. Cho. Keep up the good work!

cwarrington

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwarrington

Volunteer Moderator

Gratz cho, but like your others, I just really don't like your style...

Thanks, but I'll pass...

theonlybap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theonlybap

Seriously, when are they going to launch JamesCho.woot!?

Interesting design, but too busy for me.

2 Chimpanzee Robusto; 1 Sea Chimp; 1 Camisa de los Muertos; 1 Random Shirt; 1 Xmas is Ribs; 1 Know When to Fold; 1 Faders and Meters; 1 Oh Burned!!!; 1 Left Brain vs Right Brain; 1 Maximo iMetal Stereo Earbuds; 1 Everglide S-500 Professional Gaming Headphones; 1 Sandisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player; 3 Cube Memory 2GB MicroSD Card with SD Adaptor; Maxell DHP-II Digital Headphones

jimbo564

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimbo564

James Cho doesn't need any contest. Nice shirt and I've been waiting for another gray shirt.

rolfedaus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rolfedaus

Woot! Woot! More James Cho

Please, oh please, print Powered by Monkey shirt from the last derby!

JohnQ118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnQ118

I like the guy floating away for his 'Day Off'.
nice, subtle and muted colors.

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05|43-w00ts|41-shirts|3-wine.w00t!Cheeses|11-Sellouts|2-Kids.w00t

recess238

wrevis wrote:Meh... just looks amateurish and silly. I wish we could see more stylish and professional shirts... not something drawn by someone on a cocktail napkin during their lunch break. (And please, no more green shirts for a while!)

Draw one up, enter it in the Derby, and we'll see what happens. :D

blitzed310

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blitzed310
Ignofibininious wrote:I really like it...but I can't see myself wearing it.. :/

Yeah seriously, I feel the same way, but cool design.

female

quality posts: 0 Private Messages female

Nice enough illustration, but you can't really tell what's going on unless you get really close to it. Weird colors.

wudafuxawoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wudafuxawoot

I dig it...I bought it.

peace and love

Juju1972

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Juju1972

I love the mix of colors, but the design is too busy.

Darchonus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Darchonus

I wish the colors were different and more pronounced... but I might get it anyway

The Tuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages The Tuck

James: Less is more buddy. Too much going on. I want to actually wear this stuff. And what's with the colors?

stunngun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stunngun

Another shirt trying to say too much when people only have time to glance. They'll either say, "Cool," or raise an eyebrow critically, ignore, and keep walking.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

I don't really get it. Well drawn, but not for me. Bring back the guy that did the medieval tapestry shirt!

Darchonus

I really like the design... I don't know what's wrong with ya ppl. It's one of those optical illusions where everything looks like it's going upstairs but it's all a vicious circle. Colors are awful though...

recess238

The Tuck wrote:James: Less is more buddy. Too much going on. I want to actually wear this stuff. And what's with the colors?

I think the colors are great actually.

Darchonus

heck in for one. Now I don't need the air conditioner... I can just use it to mop off the sweat!

qwerty79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwerty79

Pretty neat design.
The colors are actually well done from a designer's perspective.
I got one!

Someday, I will enter the derby...

dshack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dshack

I'm a size smaller than the adult small, but am male and built like such (35 chest/27 waistish). Anyone know which women's size would work best? I'm basically looking for something that's a few inches shorter in length; I don't care if it's a little tight.

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth

i think these are the colors that got dumped on that Breakfast Topo shirt

JoshMatz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JoshMatz

I like this one! I'm sorry, Woot. But, I'm poor I wish I could see more detail on this one!

Bagtatta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bagtatta

Awesome shirt Woot! First shirt by JamesCho I like. -Unfortunately I'm saving my money for the Zombie Hunting shirt in the top 4 of the Derby right now. =P

sangdraxa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sangdraxa

looks like he forgot to color it in... :X

sangdraxa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sangdraxa
dshack wrote:I'm a size smaller than the adult small, but am male and built like such (35 chest/27 waistish). Anyone know which women's size would work best? I'm basically looking for something that's a few inches shorter in length; I don't care if it's a little tight.

well, i have a womens' small and a womens' medium, both fit pretty tight, and i have a small figure (about the same as you) not sure how tight you want it.. i'd go for a large. also check out the sizing pictures on woot, maybe compare the mens' small to womens' sizes

recess238

dshack wrote:I'm a size smaller than the adult small, but am male and built like such (35 chest/27 waistish). Anyone know which women's size would work best? I'm basically looking for something that's a few inches shorter in length; I don't care if it's a little tight.

If you wash it and dry it will shrink a good bit in length. I have an AA shirt that has been washed and dryed about 5 times and it's about 2 inches shorter than my AA tees that have only been tumble dryed.