+ Add a Comment

hydrolix117

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hydrolix117

Can those who have shirts already post a picture or link of their shirts? Just so we can get an idea of quality of printing woot is capable of? For example... I've seen the breakfast topography one, and was hoping most other shirts turned out better. Is there another thread that has all these pictures? If so, please direct, =D

skelator818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skelator818

I was actually planning on starting a thread on where the woot! shirts have travelled. As far as the quality of the shirts...they are great for $10, my Son of Kabuki needed more research before printing on the seam, they still need to work on it. But the standard designs look good though. Look for the post soon.

Come on Bandolier of Carrots!

icywindow

quality posts: 2 Private Messages icywindow

I love my jelly shirt :D

AHAHA, I broke the board.

Reupping...

http://i4.tinypic.com/4kp97dl.jpg

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12

A lot of people have been asking for this, I don't know why more people haven't done it yet. Is there another thread that I've missed?

Anyway, here are mine (minus Jellyfishilicious, which was already posted above):

These are all men's small shirts. I'm including links for the shirts that are still available to buy.

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18

Just got one of mine in ... I'm really happy with the results - I wish I could take better photos because these (nor the jpeg on the site) do it justice:

better representation of color (it was really sunny out during first photo)...

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

nond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nond

Here are some of my shirts, the color isn't perfect since my camera is old and lighting wasn't the best:

killopo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killopo

Perched Among Blossoms:

InitialSam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InitialSam

woot needs a better heathered icon....if i knew they was heathered and not just grey i would have bought it.

DeathByTshirt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeathByTshirt
killopo wrote:Perched Among Blossoms:

wow that shirt looks awesome - it's times like this i wish woot shipped to australia.

ah well its sold out now anyway

carlcarlson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carlcarlson

I've got three of the "Perched Among Blossoms" and they really do look awesome, even better than they do in that picture. It's a shame it's going to be reckoned.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
InitialSam wrote:woot needs a better heathered icon....if i knew they was heathered and not just grey i would have bought it.

You still can, for a day or so at least.

http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=3843

jubie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jubie
InitialSam wrote:woot needs a better heathered icon....if i knew they was heathered and not just grey i would have bought it.

Also in the product field, it states it's a heathered gray tee.

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926

Dang, if I knew Perched was heathered, I'd have bought it. Dangit!

[MOD: No advertising please]

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
wizard7926 wrote:Dang, if I knew Perched was heathered, I'd have bought it. Dangit!

Are you messing with us? hehe

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape

With all the debate about shirt sizes, I would love to see pictures of the shirts ON people, along with the shirt size and your details (height/weight/frame, etc.)

I'm still waiting for my first shirt, Autumn Breeze, but will post pictures!

wizard7926

shan24 wrote:Are you messing with us? hehe

No, I'm for real -- I didn't particularly like the way it looked on the shirt they showed in the product description main page.. It just looked too.. cartoony?

Also, it doesn't help that I'm colorblind, and thought it was a light blue shirt. I didn't actually check the description to see the real color.

But I definitely like it better now that I saw it on a heathered shirt!

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee
wizard7926 wrote:No, I'm for real -- I didn't particularly like the way it looked on the shirt they showed in the product description main page.. It just looked too.. cartoony?

Also, it doesn't help that I'm colorblind, and thought it was a light blue shirt. I didn't actually check the description to see the real color.

But I definitely like it better now that I saw it on a heathered shirt!

Better get it before it's reckoned:

http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=3037

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91
nond wrote:Here are some of my shirts, the color isn't perfect since my camera is old and lighting wasn't the best:

my decomposition is placed below the sleeve, a lot lower and closer to the ground.

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

nond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nond
lukekim91 wrote:my decomposition is placed below the sleeve, a lot lower and closer to the ground.

What size? All mine are large except for the chimanzee which is medium.

jubie

Same with me, mine's a lot lower and close to the ground. Yours is.. all up there in the middle.

I have a WL.

riffmaster18

quality posts: 5 Private Messages riffmaster18

If anyone has a photo of Summer to Fall or Urban Meltdown, please post - I lost all the data on my website so my links are broken.
Thanks!

Hey Artists! Post your favorite design to my wall from your Facebook page. If I use your image I always link back to you.

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape

Got Autumn Breeze today, my first shirt.woot!, and must say, I'm not 100% thrilled but I can live with it.

I just wish the image was printed a tad higher, or the shirt wasn't so long. I got a WS and unless I pull the shirt down unnaturally and stretch it out, the girl looks all scrunched:

Also, instead of the burnt orange color as was shown, it's more of a dark purplish color:

I'm hoping a washing will shrink the length of the shirt (maybe that's what's SUPPOSED to happen?).

Or maybe I have an unusually short torso.

Btw, I'm 5'0", 100lbs.

AlexIAm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexIAm
thewronggrape wrote:Got Autumn Breeze today, my first shirt.woot!, and must say, I'm not 100% thrilled but I can live with it.

I just wish the image was printed a tad higher, or the shirt wasn't so long. I got a WS and unless I pull the shirt down unnaturally and stretch it out, the girl looks all scrunched:

>image deleted<

Also, instead of the burnt orange color as was shown, it's more of a dark purplish color:

>image deleted<

I'm hoping a washing will shrink the length of the shirt (maybe that's what's SUPPOSED to happen?).

Or maybe I have an unusually short torso.

Btw, I'm 5'0", 100lbs.

no... american apparel shirts are unusually long and skinny... both a good and bad thing.

>insert funny quote here<

wizard7926

personally, i love the fit. i'll post mine when i get a chance.. and why haven't i gotten my summer into fall yet??

Meraji

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Meraji

I agree with thewronggrape that the design on the Autumn Breeze shirt is a bit too low. I got mine today (Men's Medium, b/c there was no WXL at the time) and though I like the general fit of the shirt itself, the design would have looked so much better printed 3 to 4 inches higher. Live and learn, but I won't be buying any more shirts that have the design situated near the bottom or corner.

Also, the color of the umbrella on my Autumn Breeze is orange and brown, not purplish in the least.

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

mens medium decomposition

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

killopo

Meraji wrote:I agree with thewronggrape that the design on the Autumn Breeze shirt is a bit too low. I got mine today (Men's Medium, b/c there was no WXL at the time) and though I like the general fit of the shirt itself, the design would have looked so much better printed 3 to 4 inches higher. Live and learn, but I won't be buying any more shirts that have the design situated near the bottom or corner.

Also, the color of the umbrella on my Autumn Breeze is orange and brown, not purplish in the least.

I didn't realize before that the AA shirts Woot uses are a tad longer than normal. I guess for tall people that's not a problem and the shirt won't scrunch up, but for others, a higher design would have been smarter. Even mine is a bit longer than preferred, though it's still wearable..

wizard7926

riffmaster18 wrote:If anyone has a photo of Summer to Fall or Urban Meltdown, please post - I lost all the data on my website so my links are broken.
Thanks!

First -- I can barely make out Summer To Fall in the button in your signature.. might want to lighten up the glare-shine a bit

Here's a Mens S of Summer To Fall. I'm abouts 5'10", 160ish lbs, and the shirt is unwashed, right out of the packaging from Woot.

jubie

Meraji wrote:I agree with thewronggrape that the design on the Autumn Breeze shirt is a bit too low. I got mine today (Men's Medium, b/c there was no WXL at the time) and though I like the general fit of the shirt itself, the design would have looked so much better printed 3 to 4 inches higher. Live and learn, but I won't be buying any more shirts that have the design situated near the bottom or corner.

How's the size fitting? I wanted to get a size up from WL and was originally going to do a men's medium until I was recommended a men's small instead. I wanted to play with the men's size fitting as well as trying WXL.

kriscad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kriscad

Here is my collection...

calypso71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calypso71
jubie wrote:How's the size fitting? I wanted to get a size up from WL and was originally going to do a men's medium until I was recommended a men's small instead. I wanted to play with the men's size fitting as well as trying WXL.

jubie - I wear a size four, but I don't like tight fitting clothing. I tried the women's large, but it was too tight. Then I got the men's medium and I like the fit.

killopo

kriscad wrote:Here is my collection...

whoa.. is that your room?

kriscad

killopo wrote:whoa.. is that your room?

lulz no its a room outside my office

skelator818

kriscad wrote:Here is my collection...

Are you reselling those? That looks like a retail site. All different sizes and designs? I think that's way uncool if you are...
If that is your personal collection...maybe take a break?
Or if it's a compulsion I can recommend a good therapist.

kriscad

skelator818 wrote:Are you reselling those? That looks like a retail site. All different sizes and designs? I think that's way uncool if you are...
If that is your personal collection...maybe take a break?
Or if it's a compulsion I can recommend a good therapist.

lulz @ you

no... i am not reselling them

i work at a large screen printing facility and collect shirts.... and that rack happens to be all the woot shirts that have been printed.

skelator818

kriscad wrote:lulz @ you

no... i am not reselling them

i work at a large screen printing facility and collect shirts.... and that rack happens to be all the woot shirts that have been printed.

I can see it is all the shirts printed, and I can see someone in the industry collecting them. I'm cool with it man. Just caught me offguard to see all the different sizes. Any specific reason for that? Just grabbing whatever? That photo looks like a printing shop here in SF which specializes in woot! type abstract, cool designs.

To keep my post relevant I add the following:

6'3", too close to 200 lbs...shirt is a XL and fits a bit tight, but nice.

wizard7926

Riff, PM.

kriscad

skelator818 wrote:I can see it is all the shirts printed, and I can see someone in the industry collecting them. I'm cool with it man. Just caught me offguard to see all the different sizes. Any specific reason for that? Just grabbing whatever? That photo looks like a printing shop here in SF which specializes in woot! type abstract, cool designs.

To keep my post relevant I add the following:

6'3", too close to 200 lbs...shirt is a XL and fits a bit tight, but nice.

Some are duplicates... when my little girl (who is 6) gets a lil bigger she can wear some of them. Same thing with my son who is 2 years old. My wife wears a few, such as the fall leaf and the koi fish designs.

I am one who never buys shirts (unless its a collection from the 70's or 80's or a shop going out of business) ... I even wrote about it on our company blog how this was one of the best concepts I have seen in a long time. Something about the $10 deal is addicting.I still would love to do a woot Reject site one day... I have printed for free a few designs that have been in the derbies that I thought should of won. Just alot of great artwork goes to waste that could be printed.

As for as the AA brand, its not my favorite shirt to print on, but each is to his/her own. I have met Dov Charney who started AA, and he has done a great job of branding their shirts.

fackoph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fackoph

Here are pictures of the shirts I received for my own design. Pictured are a women's medium and a men's XL. I'd have to say that my only problem with how they were printed (Compared against how I wanted them to look) is that they are printed about 4" lower than I would have wanted. I wanted the top block to be high on the shoulder and the main section of the building to be at chest level. I think woot may be constrained by how high they can print on a shirt, and put the top block as high as they could have went.

In summary, not exactly what I was hoping for, but not disappointed.

Pyrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pyrin

I got my own shirt a couple days ago too, and took some photos of it. I was a little concerned when the design was posted because Woot altered some of the colors, but it turned out pretty good.

For sizing reference: I'm 5' 4", 120 lbs., wearing women's size M.