shinratype26


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shinratype26
theonlybap wrote:[img.] >>put the url to your image hither<< [/img] (remove the "." in the first [img])

Do you guys think my design would just be better without Mama in it? I think it might be more open to perverted interpretations then, though...



It would definitely be more open to what you said... what bothers me is Mama's confusing cleavage.

shinratype26


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shinratype26

Who is Heather Pickens?

theonlybap


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theonlybap
shinratype26 wrote:It would definitely be more open to what you said... what bothers me is Mama's confusing cleavage.



haha yeah...like i said, i wasn't thinking when I made it.

2 Chimpanzee Robusto; 1 Sea Chimp; 1 Camisa de los Muertos; 1 Random Shirt; 1 Xmas is Ribs; 1 Know When to Fold; 1 Faders and Meters; 1 Oh Burned!!!; 1 Left Brain vs Right Brain; 1 Maximo iMetal Stereo Earbuds; 1 Everglide S-500 Professional Gaming Headphones; 1 Sandisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player; 3 Cube Memory 2GB MicroSD Card with SD Adaptor; Maxell DHP-II Digital Headphones

shinratype26


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shinratype26

Can't wait until the rejectorators get this one:
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=4969

gregthomas77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregthomas77
shinratype26 wrote:Can't wait until the rejectorators get this one:
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=4969



thats mine. whats wrong with it.

shinratype26


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shinratype26
gregthomas77 wrote:thats mine. whats wrong with it.



Either it's not PG-13 or I'm just really not understanding it...
Maybe I've just heard way too many stupid jokes in my day to take that in an innocent way.

gregthomas77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregthomas77
shinratype26 wrote:Either it's not PG-13 or I'm just really not understanding it...



I think you do understand, and I think it is still PG-13

shinratype26


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shinratype26
gregthomas77 wrote:I think you do understand, and I think it is still PG-13



I'll look at it again.

shinratype26


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shinratype26

An eye. A heart. And two strips of bacon on some brief underwear.
Hmmm...



Oh! More than 6 colors- that's what's wrong with it.

gregthomas77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregthomas77
shinratype26 wrote:An eye. A heart. And two strips of bacon on some brief underwear.
Hmmm...



Oh! More than 6 colors- that's what's wrong with it.



i was never good at math

Pensketch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pensketch
BDV wrote:So what happened to all the zombie shirts that we were expecting? ...



Well, just speaking for myself, I didn't have time this go-round. And if I'd had the time, I wasn't going to do a zombie. I was going to do...

"Donut the Barbarian"



That's a Twizzler holding on to Donut's leg. It would be a bit more obvious if I had been able to get the coloring done.

But time was scarce and working only in Illustrator takes me at least 5 times as long to get anything done as it would in Photoshop.

I have a question for you Illustrator veterans. Is there a way to view all of the points on a path at once, like you can with the pen tool and vector shapes in Photoshop? Or do you have to click around and hope for the best? I really need to track down some good web tutorials.

kriscad


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kriscad
theonlybap wrote:[img.] >>put the url to your image hither<< [/img] (remove the "." in the first [img])

Do you guys think my design would just be better without Mama in it? I think it might be more open to perverted interpretations then, though...



leave the MLIF snort!

TAYLORT5


quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
shinratype26 wrote:Get a photobucket or something of the like and post from there...

sorry wrong answer. Next. I'm going out o get me some drawing paper . something I haven't got in a while. wit sum pencil devices. BRB.


You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

TAYLORT5


quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
shinratype26 wrote:I'll look at it again.

your supose to be thinking of designs that people would actually wear. aren't you?


You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

gregthomas77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregthomas77
TAYLORT5 wrote:your supose to be thinking of designs that people would actually wear. aren't you?



yeah, but its funny

gregthomas77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gregthomas77

my last one

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=4971

princessproton


quality posts: 0 Private Messages princessproton
TAYLORT5 wrote:see that don't work.



Because you used the entry url and not the jpg location.

Hit reply to read my code:

USE YOUR BRAIN. There are zombies that go without.

theonlybap


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theonlybap
TAYLORT5 wrote:see that don't work.



that's because you used just a link to a webpage, not hte link to the image.

use this: http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootdesigncontestentries/TAYLORT5/I_COULD_BE-2mvlne-s.jpg

2 Chimpanzee Robusto; 1 Sea Chimp; 1 Camisa de los Muertos; 1 Random Shirt; 1 Xmas is Ribs; 1 Know When to Fold; 1 Faders and Meters; 1 Oh Burned!!!; 1 Left Brain vs Right Brain; 1 Maximo iMetal Stereo Earbuds; 1 Everglide S-500 Professional Gaming Headphones; 1 Sandisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player; 3 Cube Memory 2GB MicroSD Card with SD Adaptor; Maxell DHP-II Digital Headphones

madtoon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages madtoon
Pensketch wrote:Well, just speaking for myself, I didn't have time this go-round. And if I'd had the time, I wasn't going to do a zombie. I was going to do...

"Donut the Barbarian"



That's a Twizzler holding on to Donut's leg. It would be a bit more obvious if I had been able to get the coloring done.

But time was scarce and working only in Illustrator takes me at least 5 times as long to get anything done as it would in Photoshop.

I have a question for you Illustrator veterans. Is there a way to view all of the points on a path at once, like you can with the pen tool and vector shapes in Photoshop? Or do you have to click around and hope for the best? I really need to track down some good web tutorials.




Funny!!!

snarkygal


quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
shinratype26 wrote:Who is Heather Pickens?



The person who submits pencil, crayon or marker entries every Derby

vishneda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages vishneda
Pensketch wrote:Well, just speaking for myself, I didn't have time this go-round. And if I'd had the time, I wasn't going to do a zombie. I was going to do...

"Donut the Barbarian"


Too bad you didn't have the time this week. Great drawing... I think it would have done well.

sayah


quality posts: 5 Private Messages sayah

I just thought of a new one....something so delicious AND nutricious...

Headcheese.


Be back in a bit with a new entry.




love your stink

fablefire


quality posts: 24 Private Messages fablefire
derekfilley wrote:What would they write on your tombstone?



"Here lies Fable
Eggsecuted benedict-style

R.I.P."

Those bad eggs would probably come and make a mess on my tombstone too. :<

sayah


quality posts: 5 Private Messages sayah

Todays Tshirt Woot reminds me of Nacho Libre....man what a bad movie.

Can you spare a vote for these if you feel them:

Please Vote!



OR Please Vote for my Revised One!



OR Please Vote The ORIGINAL!



Thanks for your consideration and for at least taking a peek.

TAYLORT5


quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
princessproton wrote:Because you used the entry url and not the jpg location.

Hit reply to read my code:

thanks for your help..much appreciated.
Girls are just better than guys i guess .they never want to help anyone. thanks princessproton your an ace.


You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

theonlybap


quality posts: 0 Private Messages theonlybap
TAYLORT5 wrote:thanks for your help..much appreciated.
Girls are just better than guys i guess .they never want to help anyone. thanks princessproton your an ace.



I'm a guy, and I tried helping *puppy face*

2 Chimpanzee Robusto; 1 Sea Chimp; 1 Camisa de los Muertos; 1 Random Shirt; 1 Xmas is Ribs; 1 Know When to Fold; 1 Faders and Meters; 1 Oh Burned!!!; 1 Left Brain vs Right Brain; 1 Maximo iMetal Stereo Earbuds; 1 Everglide S-500 Professional Gaming Headphones; 1 Sandisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player; 3 Cube Memory 2GB MicroSD Card with SD Adaptor; Maxell DHP-II Digital Headphones

TAYLORT5


quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
theonlybap wrote:I'm a guy, and I tried helping *puppy face*

you typed what you thought was help . but not what I needed to know. but thats ok. no harm puppy but*t.


You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

AttilaTheMom


quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
Pensketch wrote:Well, just speaking for myself, I didn't have time this go-round. And if I'd had the time, I wasn't going to do a zombie. I was going to do...

"Donut the Barbarian"



That's a Twizzler holding on to Donut's leg. It would be a bit more obvious if I had been able to get the coloring done.

But time was scarce and working only in Illustrator takes me at least 5 times as long to get anything done as it would in Photoshop.

I have a question for you Illustrator veterans. Is there a way to view all of the points on a path at once, like you can with the pen tool and vector shapes in Photoshop? Or do you have to click around and hope for the best? I really need to track down some good web tutorials.



Hilarious! Well hang on to it, maybe they'll have a donut themed derby sometime.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

frogbean


quality posts: 0 Private Messages frogbean

Vote for 100% organic!

check this out...
http://www.halfassedcomic.com/
great adult comic

NickCatal


quality posts: 1 Private Messages NickCatal

Whoever did this:



Should resubmit it. My large intestine is after my small intestine last time I checked. I don't know about the rest of you.

Oh, and vote 'the cake is a liar'

klswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
fablefire wrote:"Here lies Fable
Eggsecuted benedict-style

R.I.P."

Those bad eggs would probably come and make a mess on my tombstone too. :<



Clever!

mjaclyn


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjaclyn

I realized today that there is a big difference between the shirt designs I like and the designs that I would actually wear. I only vote for the designs I would wear. Here are my top 5 in each category:

Designs I really like:
1. Say No to Scurvy - It has a very Spongebob-esque feel to it. The design is great but I would never wear it.
2. Eating Healthy - Also a great design...I just can't see wearing a blob on my shirt.
3. Zombie Rated - This is a great design idea although it takes up way too much room on the shirt.
4. Super Happy Fun Carrot Cone - Yum! - I really like this design. I wouldn't wear it because the shirt color is too bright (for my taste) and the design is too large on the shirt.
5. Farewell, Uncle Henry - I love this design because it made me laugh out loud. I wouldn't wear it because baby blue isn't really my color.

Designs I like AND would wear:
1. 100% Organic - I like simple designs and I do eat some organic food so I would definitely wear this shirt.
2. You Say, I Say - I really like this shirt a lot and I would deifnitely wear it. I really like the poster look of it.
3. Rice Bowl - Very nice, simple and understated - I really like it and would wear it.
4. Fish Buffet - I normally HATE baby blue shirts, but this design is awesome. I love the sketchy feel of it. It almost reminds me of Normal Rockwell.
5. LIVE RAW - This is a no kill zone! - I like this design as well and I can see myself wearing it.

There are two shirts I designed that I would wear - the organic shirt and the Japanese rice shirt. My taste tends to move more towards designs that are understated or look like a burnout tee.

AdderXYU


quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

I'd just like to congratulate Cake for lying its way into the fog. It's a bittersweet win, however, because this means that there's almost no chance for Eating Healthy to place without knocking out another favorite. This fog business doesn't get any easier when you'd actually buy the shirts in it

Wobblytoddles


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wobblytoddles
mjaclyn wrote:I realized today that there is a big difference between the shirt designs I like and the designs that I would actually wear. I only vote for the designs I would wear. Here are my top 5 in each category:

Designs I really like:
1. Say No to Scurvy - It has a very Spongebob-esque feel to it. The design is great but I would never wear it.
2. Eating Healthy - Also a great design...I just can't see wearing a blob on my shirt.
3. Zombie Rated - This is a great design idea although it takes up way too much room on the shirt.
4. Super Happy Fun Carrot Cone - Yum! - I really like this design. I wouldn't wear it because the shirt color is too bright (for my taste) and the design is too large on the shirt.
5. Farewell, Uncle Henry - I love this design because it made me laugh out loud. I wouldn't wear it because baby blue isn't really my color.

Designs I like AND would wear:
1. 100% Organic - I like simple designs and I do eat some organic food so I would definitely wear this shirt.
2. You Say, I Say - I really like this shirt a lot and I would deifnitely wear it. I really like the poster look of it.
3. Rice Bowl - Very nice, simple and understated - I really like it and would wear it.
4. Fish Buffet - I normally HATE baby blue shirts, but this design is awesome. I love the sketchy feel of it. It almost reminds me of Normal Rockwell.
5. LIVE RAW - This is a no kill zone! - I like this design as well and I can see myself wearing it.

There are two shirts I designed that I would wear - the organic shirt and the Japanese rice shirt. My taste tends to move more towards designs that are understated or look like a burnout tee.



Thanks and glad you got a laugh out of, Farewell, Uncle Henry.

AlexIAm


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AlexIAm
shinratype26 wrote:Who is Heather Pickens?



An irritating twit, that needs her scanner cable cut, that's who she is.

>insert funny quote here<

mjaclyn


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjaclyn
AlexIAm wrote:An irritating twit, that needs her scanner cable cut, that's who she is.



Why on Earth do you even care? Her designs aren't going to win because they're not printable.

cheesesandwich


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheesesandwich
InitialSam wrote:Initial Samantha's Top 5...in a very particular order.


thats it for this week.



Thanks Sammy

frogbean


quality posts: 0 Private Messages frogbean
Wobblytoddles wrote:Thanks and glad you got a laugh out of, Farewell, Uncle Henry.




Farewell, Uncle Henry
I love it! it made me laugh soo hard!

Bryan818


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
fablefire wrote:"Here lies Fable
Eggsecuted benedict-style

R.I.P."

Those bad eggs would probably come and make a mess on my tombstone too. :<



HAHAHAHAHA I like it

Please check it out

Wobblytoddles


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wobblytoddles

[quote postid="1673043" user="frogbean"]Farewell, Uncle Henry
I love it! it made me laugh soo hard![/quote

Thanks!