hotcha42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hotcha42
damiendone wrote:VOTE!

Ha! GMV!

imcompa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imcompa
NhojTheGreat wrote: Vote for Mega Bite!

That will be rejected quick, you would not believe how crazy apply copyright is.

fablefire

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fablefire
imcompa wrote:Take those poison skulls off the shirt, it has to be 16''x20'', quick before you get too far behind.

All of them or just move them in?

imcompa

fablefire wrote:All of them or just move them in?

That bottom ones is what kills it. I don't really know it has to be within 20inches by 16 inches, that's the size of their screen, I'm not sure if it's 16x20 or 20x 16, but as it stands they can't make yours.

BDV

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BDV

Hehehe...I think that Powered by Cheese is awesome, especially since I know someone that would really love that shirt. Here are my entries:

Click on any of the pictures to vote!

imcompa

Are the woot voters high...? Voting for riffmaster simply because he's won before? Seriously Where's the feet? are you people on...

darkzero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkzero

Hello everyone.

hlink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hlink

Click to vote!

Thanks for everyone's input!

arty001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arty001

PLEASE VOTE...HERE ARE MY ENTRIES....

gutsmasher77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gutsmasher77

Vote!!!

BDV

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BDV
imcompa wrote:

Are the woot voters high...? Voting for riffmaster simply because he's won before? Seriously Where's the feet? are you people on...

apparently, yes. If you were high, you'd see the swirly colors on this one, too.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Okay. Here are my entries:
Here's what I have so far:
(Created from one of my original paintings)

For those who love 'living raw':

People say you can substitute cauliflower for potatoes to make the meal lower-carb. Shhhh...don't tell people in Idaho! So here's what happens when one famous icon gives in to the low-carb lifestyle:

fablefire

Okay... less print area now.

imcompa

fablefire wrote:Okay... less print area now.

Hopefully it fits now, looks great Good idea too.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Eating Healthy

Up and ready for votin'!

kennesey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kennesey
BDV wrote:Hehehe...I think that Powered by Cheese is awesome, especially since I know someone that would really love that shirt. Here are my entries:

Click on any of the pictures to vote!

I know someone who will love the "Powered by cheese" shirt too. I like your pirate breakfast, but shouldn't it be on a black t-shirt?

klswoot

imcompa wrote:Take those poison skulls off the shirt, it has to be 16''x20'', quick before you get too far behind.

I was going to do a scurvy pirate. I'm so glad someone did one. My daughter runs around singing about "What will you do with a scurvy pirate? ..... Make them walk the plank!" I love it!

hotcha42

Mine: proving imcompa correct, l ol

fablefire

imcompa wrote:Hopefully it fits now, looks great Good idea too.

Thanks. ...and thanks for the save! =)

imcompa

This derby is just looking for far greater designs to come in and sweep the fog, Maybe I'll have time tonight to make a decent one on my puppet account.

fablefire wrote:Thanks. ...and thanks for the save! =)

No problem, that would have sucked if it had gone any longer and you lost all of those votes.

so gross...

cwarrington

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwarrington

Volunteer Moderator

Head over to ShirtDerbystats.com and start commenting on your favorite, or least favorite, designs.

And keep checking back, I'll have some new features for you, very soon...

klswoot

damiendone wrote:VOTE!

Loving the pinata one. The boy's facial expression is great! Who's he going to hit next with the stick....his mom for loading his pinata with healthy 'treats'? :o)

fablefire

They really should load more pinatas with tomatoes. Can you imagine the bloody tomato explosion as some kid really gets a hit on it?!

klswoot

[quote postid="1667175" user="gutsmasher77"]

I actually saw a pattern to make an outdoor skeleton out of milk cartons. Is this where you got the idea. It's great!

felixjames

quality posts: 0 Private Messages felixjames

Vote for the Rebel, which is Lettuce!

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
fablefire wrote:They really should load more pinatas with tomatoes. Can you imagine the bloody tomato explosion as some kid really gets a hit on it?!

I had an ex boyfriend who liked to fill stuffed animals with spaghetti o's and go 'hunting'. The trophy pics were hilarious.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

imcompa

AttilaTheMom wrote:I had an ex boyfriend who liked to fill stuffed animals with spaghetti o's and go 'hunting'. The trophy pics were hilarious.

I'm guessing that's why he's your ex ;-)

Pensketch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pensketch
fablefire wrote:If only pirates had these cute, motivational t-shirts back in the days of ole. Great buy for all of your pirate or old arctic explorer friends. Help in the fight against scurvy!

Catching up, so this may have already been said, but you are liable to be rejected for printing beyond a 16" x 20" print area. Otherwise it's amazingly cute, as usual.

hmmxkrazee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmmxkrazee

Here's mine for the week.

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=4697
The death of their comrade makes them cry. Literally.

Lame, I know.

The other submissions this week are really good compared to last week. I'm digging many in the top spots, especially Eating Healthy.

fablefire

Pensketch wrote:Catching up, so this may have already been said, but you are liable to be rejected for printing beyond a 16" x 20" print area. Otherwise it's amazingly cute, as usual.

Again? Even with the removal of the lower skulls and goodies? I have to find a better way to measure. T-T

...and thanks! =D Scurvy can be cute too.

fablefire

AttilaTheMom wrote:I had an ex boyfriend who liked to fill stuffed animals with spaghetti o's and go 'hunting'. The trophy pics were hilarious.

Wow. That sounds like fun. I know there's a cabbage patch doll or two... million... or however many are left that I'd like to do that with...

felixjames

quality posts: 0 Private Messages felixjames

malaflam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malaflam

The shirt you've been waiting for is finally here...

Japkin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Japkin

Here is my first entry for this week:

Comments? I was going for some fun text on the can, but when viewing it from far away, all I really see is the "COLA" and the "-1". Would highlighting the words in white help? Is the style all wrong anyway? Looking for pointers...thanks.

15 Woots, 7 Shirt.Woots, 2 Kid.Woots, 1 Deal.Woots and counting...

melodywhore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melodywhore
hotcha42 wrote:Mine: proving imcompa correct, l ol

while this is very clever, it has nothing to do with nutrition. i thought about doing something along these lines but didn't. hopefully woot staff will think differently.

my woot list:
6/20/07 - Refurbished Ear Wax Collector
7/16/07 - Shiny 8.1 MP Samsung Digimax
5/28/08 - (2) 2GB MicroSD inflanagastion chamber
11/20/08 - three false sense of security ipod locks
4/9/09 - apple 8GB 4th gen ipod nano (black)

Wangus8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wangus8
fablefire wrote:Again? Even with the removal of the lower skulls and goodies? I have to find a better way to measure. T-T

...and thanks! =D Scurvy can be cute too.

I *think*, and I could be terribly wrong, that Pensketch was looking at your earlier display before your edit.

The brains and voice (and fingers) behind the WWWWs.
Tune in on Tuesdays at whenever-I-have-the-time o'clock!

edgarrmcherly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages edgarrmcherly
imcompa wrote:the revision of the people eating robot looks fantastic, great job.

Thank you! your advice chiefly went into the revision, so thank you thank you thank you

hotcha42

melodywhore wrote:while this is very clever, it has nothing to do with nutrition. i thought about doing something along these lines but didn't. hopefully woot staff will think differently.

Show us a design that examines the relationship between food and health, captures some striking nutrition-related visual image, metaphorically explores the idea of nourishment and fuel, or at least includes some cute cartoon fruit characters.

It's not striking, but it is nutritionally related ;)

fablefire

Wangus8 wrote:I *think*, and I could be terribly wrong, that Pensketch was looking at your earlier display before your edit.

I hope so. >.< The 16x20 bit always confused me a bit. Still a newb when it comes to actual printing.

elpepe

quality posts: 12 Private Messages elpepe