Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
pooflady wrote:Um, I do.



see, no1?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:She forgot that she didn't tell us about that. We're supposed to just know. Somehow.



What's to tell? Baby born. Baby baptized.

Stepniece's second son. The first son is not at all happy about this. Not even a little bit.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KT said
Hmmm...if only for the ocean and imagining a black silhouette with blowing hair...otherwise I look nothing like the young woman.



Huff, last time I take a picture for you!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
FenStar wrote:heh
(tabbed browsing)


Gee, I have 34, 40, and 38. . . but I use Opera and Firefox. Ohh and sometimes I open another instance to do Google searches for photochops. Sometimes I bookmark stuff, but not stuff I check regularly, or pseudo regularly.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
KtCallista wrote:Gee, I have 34, 40, and 38. . . but I use Opera and Firefox. Ohh and sometimes I open another instance to do Google searches for photochops. Sometimes I bookmark stuff, but not stuff I check regularly, or pseudo regularly.



I have 52. some of them are worthless, but others I use. How do I know which ones are what ones? or the other way round? Which have bellies with stars, and which have bellies without?

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:Gee, I have 34, 40, and 38. . . but I use Opera and Firefox. Ohh and sometimes I open another instance to do Google searches for photochops. Sometimes I bookmark stuff, but not stuff I check regularly, or pseudo regularly.



Josephus wrote:I have 52. some of them are worthless, but others I use. How do I know which ones are what ones? or the other way round? Which have bellies with stars, and which have bellies without?


Ms. C and Dr. J,
I don't get it. What you guys are saying is that you keep browsers open with 30, 40, 50 tabs open? Or do these numbers mean something else?

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

POOF! did you want some of these?

Still single, can't imagine why.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:Ms. C and Dr. J,
I don't get it. What you guys are saying is that you keep browsers open with 30, 40, 50 tabs open? Or do these numbers mean something else?

I do, yup!

I'll admit I don't use all my tabs and some need to be closed, especially true of my Opera browser. Maybe if I reinstall windows when I put in the new hard drive. . . . hmmmm

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:POOF! did you want some of these?



Thanks, Fen. Couldn't talk husband into it. Sounds like a great dael.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
no1 wrote:Ms. C and Dr. J,
I don't get it. What you guys are saying is that you keep browsers open with 30, 40, 50 tabs open? Or do these numbers mean something else?



yep, that many open. its idiotic.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Josephus wrote:yep, that many open. its idiotic.

I can't concentrate when I get over 7 or 8. I do have 2 monitors though so I'll have 3 or 4 on each instance of IE7. Right now I have 3 on each.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:I have 52. some of them are worthless, but others I use. How do I know which ones are what ones? or the other way round? Which have bellies with stars, and which have bellies without?



You are reading too many Dr Seuss books!

On vacation we went to an artist studio. He worked in wire and in wood.
But the best thing in the studio was.......
A letter from Dr Seuss!!!!!
(we later found out it wasn't original. It was his, but he wasn't stupid enough to leave an original in the studio....even I was wondering if I could get it out without him seeing.



This is one of the chairs he made


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
dontwantaname wrote:

This is one of the chairs he made

that chair is crazy wicked. top notch on his part!

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
darthv8r wrote:that chair is crazy wicked. top notch on his part!



darthv8r, since you came on the scene when I was not around...can you tell me a few basic details about yourself?

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
killingtime wrote:darthv8r, since you came on the scene when I was not around...can you tell me a few basic details about yourself?

male, 25, WTX (not a hick), married, 2 furkids, sci-fi dork.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
darthv8r wrote:that chair is crazy wicked. top notch on his part!



Is it comfortable, or does your top half want to fall through the back?

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
Josephus wrote:Is it comfortable, or does your top half want to fall through the back?

doesn't look comfortable, is that one of those corn husk seats?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Vote for your Dodgeball favorite!

Or I shall be forced to taunt you a second time.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Should I get this?

Still single, can't imagine why.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
killingtime wrote:And on the other end, Fen was waiting at the altar...

Ahhh Fen, you know you should only date meth heads!

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
FenStar wrote:Should I get this?

Do you still live in the dorm/apartment?
how many does it control, lights wise?

*goes and reads again*

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
darthv8r wrote:Do you still live in the dorm/apartment?
how many does it control, lights wise?

*goes and reads again*




wow, was that really 136.10?

gwp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
darthv8r wrote:Ahhh Fen, you know you should only date meth heads!



Although there might be some girls hopped up on varenicline that would be worth his consideration...

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
darthv8r wrote:wow, was that really 136.10?

I doubt it.
It does 3 lights I think.
Suppose to work with this stuff.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

FEN,
YOU PROMISED A RETURN ADDRESS. YOU LIED. I'M NOT SPEAKING TO YOU AGAIN.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:Is it comfortable, or does your top half want to fall through the back?



We were there for a small wire thing. I didn't sit in the chair
Those wire things in the background are his tiny ones that he works the designs out with. The real stuff goes from a few inches to outdoor size. The big ones are welded. They are all one continuous wire.
He was welding when we got there.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
pooflady wrote:FEN,
YOU PROMISED A RETURN ADDRESS. YOU LIED. I'M NOT SPEAKING TO YOU AGAIN.

Where's the feet?? That was the one KT sent you, I didn't have your address yet!
The one I'm going to send you this weekend already has my return address on it!

Still single, can't imagine why.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

I'm going to go hide, if anyone needs me, look under the beds, chairs, etc.

Still single, can't imagine why.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:Where's the feet?? That was the one KT sent you, I didn't have your address yet!
The one I'm going to send you this weekend already has my return address on it!



It better you little twerp!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FenStar wrote:I'm going to go hide, if anyone needs me, look under the beds, chairs, etc.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
dontwantaname wrote:It better you little twerp!

Why is everyone picking on me? I didn't do anything!
And I already told poof I was sending one to her via KT, plus one directly to her, so I don't know why she is freaking out.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:Why is everyone picking on me? I didn't do anything!
And I already told poof I was sending one to her via KT, plus one directly to her, so I don't know why she is freaking out.



If you told me you were sending two, I must have missed it and I apologize. As I recall, I sent my address with the promise there would be a return address. The card came with no return address. I didn't freak out, I got mad. You can come out from under the bed now.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:We were there for a small wire thing. I didn't sit in the chair
Those wire things in the background are his tiny ones that he works the designs out with. The real stuff goes from a few inches to outdoor size. The big ones are welded. They are all one continuous wire.
He was welding when we got there.



I'm a volunteer welder, you know.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Josephus wrote:I'm a volunteer welder, you know.


Dr. J,
I just noticed you're over 10,000 posts. Congratulations!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Josephus wrote:I'm a volunteer welder, you know.



Way to go, Josephus.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Josephus wrote:I'm a volunteer welder, you know.

Congrats Joe!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:We were there for a small wire thing. I didn't sit in the chair
Those wire things in the background are his tiny ones that he works the designs out with. The real stuff goes from a few inches to outdoor size. The big ones are welded. They are all one continuous wire.
He was welding when we got there.

I had a friend in college who did wire stuff like that. It was really fun to watch him. He made me a wolf face (that one is actually three different wires, most of his stuff was one wire though). He also crafted my sister a knot out of jewelry grade silver wire. It was really nice. He didn't make anything that was really big. I might have a pair of dancer by him too. Neat, neat stuff.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
no1 wrote:Dr. J,
I just noticed you're over 10,000 posts. Congratulations!



huh. thanks, everybody.

off to bed.