Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818

Way to bite off my TAKEOUT ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please check it out

riddley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages riddley

This shirt tells the world: I am pathetically desperate for a date, i.e. a loser.

endejanentendu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages endejanentendu

looks alright, but not exactly what i'm looking for

anonymousjulie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anonymousjulie

Really like the idea... for me the graphic representation falls too flat; I want to interpret it as a 2d representation of something 3d, but I can't find the story, and the simplest one isn't quite coming together. The edge of the hole is really dark, and it's round... you kinda want to see the edge of the whole turn around the edge of the container, which would require drawing elliptical curves ::shudder:: ... or maybe the edge of the hole to be not such a heavy lineweight. Could use different tones of white/gray to show shadows and the differentiate the inside of the box - drawing the inside vertices helps, but it could be more graphically obvious. The heart is apparently inside the box, but it's facing directly toward the viewer and sorta seems superimposed. If we are having an xray vision of the box's contents, maybe the heart would be waiting patiently to be let out and thus be aligned with one of the edges of the box. Just some thoughts. Obviously I don't know what the artist had in mind, but that opens the whole bag of conversation about art standing on its own v. needing a narrative to help with interpretation.

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818

It reminds me a bit of this!!!

Please check it out

grimlock16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grimlock16

yea the wording needs work to be a guy tshirt.

if it said "I love take out" or "I heart take out" thats ok by me, it just seems girly for me, a guy, to wear even though i like take out as well.

also could use some long tshirts cause i'm 6ft 5in tall and most tshirts i buy even xxl's are just baggy and get wider but none get longer so it always ends up stopping at my belly button so i can't wear alot of shirts sadly..

sithlordseth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sithlordseth

love it, im getting it

shirt.woot:
for the birds - 11/7
take me out - 11/13

otomeanoyo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages otomeanoyo

Why cant woot shirts have a long sleeve option?

Toyfare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Toyfare

Alright! It's bouncing! Thanks for all the support guys and gals. Mostly gals I suspect

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

jesusbeard wrote:Why do the girls always like the ugly ones

Do you have a girlfriend?

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

angelhair0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelhair0

I don't understand why people totally just eat up small, unimpressive designs on the center of the shirt, with some semi-humorous phrase. But then when someone does something creative, a little different, or weird, without some political or tongue-in-cheek few words on the front, people pee their pants and it sells out. I just don't get it. Maybe shirt.woot isn't the place for people who appreciate this kind of stuff...

Raise your hand if you dislike long links!

*hands raised*

Oh but THIS... THIS will blow your mind!!

http://www.viciousstyle.com/fashionnews/bt.jpg

Just my opinion.

--- http://www.blackseaapparel.com

longebane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages longebane
angelhair0 wrote:I don't understand why people totally just eat up small, unimpressive designs on the center of the shirt, with some semi-humorous phrase. But then when someone does something creative, a little different, or weird, without some political or tongue-in-cheek few words on the front, people pee their pants and it sells out.

Maybe I read this wrong, but this doesn't make sense.

jnsd03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnsd03
CBThib307 wrote:How do these shirts run, cause this was my first Woot shirt so I just got a medium.

Next time go for a large. Once you wash and dry a medium you'll never wear it again unless you like looking like a 12 year old.

JD

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

i like this shirt....its funny.

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
goldfishinapicklejar wrote:a litttle bit too corny

Your hallowoot design is, too.
;)

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard
superspryte wrote:Do you have a girlfriend?

negative. i've got a boyfriend and he thinks the shirt is dumb as well

mer

prKinYceRssA

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prKinYceRssA

Since this shirt is dedicated to me, I feel the need to say that for a first timer who doesn't usually do this kind of thing and ISN'T in design school that it was a wonderful gesture and surprise. So, to those of you who bought it and thought it was a neat concept "Thank You" ...for those of you who didn't, better luck next time.

and to Aaron, I love you...Saturday noon at the China Buffet on Hardy St.=you and me: )

Toyfare

prKinYceRssA wrote:Since this shirt is dedicated to me, I feel the need to say that for a first timer who doesn't usually do this kind of thing and ISN'T in design school that it was a wonderful gesture and surprise. So, to those of you who bought it and thought it was a neat concept "Thank You" ...for those of you who didn't, better luck next time.

and to Aaron, I love you...Saturday noon at the China Buffet on Hardy St.=you and me: )

You got it babe!

tabrazinski

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski

made me laugh.

natemc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natemc

my girlfriend said it was cute, so I had to buy one.

plus I loves me some chinese food

m1x4h

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m1x4h

Does overnight shipping really come the next day?

allgoodshirts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allgoodshirts
m1x4h wrote:Does overnight shipping really come the next day?

Not necessarily.

Toyfare

m1x4h wrote:Does overnight shipping really come the next day?

It usually does for me. I live in Jackson, MS so it's not too terribly far from Texas. I usually get my tracking information after my stuff has been delivered. So don't worry if you don't have a tracking number yet.

Toyfare

Mine didn't come today. I cried.

m1x4h

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m1x4h

heh, you jinxed yourself!

i'm hoping to get mine either today or tomorrow. i wanted to wear it this friday at my school's anime club, and hit on this one girl there. snort!.

angelagunn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages angelagunn

Hell, I ordered this one and never got it at all... Floating Squishy turned up instead... sent a note to the support address asking what happened and how to get the shirt I ordered .. never heard anything... now the shirt's retired. Ah, well, glad it worked out for the designer and his g.f. -- that's sweet, and tomorrow is another day... um, another shirt. You know.

qwesttech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwesttech

Smart Post is killing me! Check this out:
Est. in Home 11/21/2007
Date Time Description Location
December 3, 2007 4:17 PM Processed CINCINNATI, OH *
December 3, 2007 9:49 AM Missent HARRISON, OH *
December 3, 2007 7:12 AM Arrival at Unit HARRISON,OH
November 30, 2007 11:23 PM Enroute CINCINNATI,OH
November 30, 2007 8:32 AM Missent HARRISON,OH
November 28, 2007 2:23 PM Processed CINCINNATI, OH *
November 28, 2007 1:14 PM Enroute CINCINNATI,OH
November 20, 2007 1:42 PM Mis-Shipped HARRISON, OH *
November 20, 2007 9:52 AM USPS Entry HARRISON, OH
November 20, 2007 5:17 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received HARRISON, OH *
November 20, 2007 4:57 AM Sortation Center Departure GROVE CITY, OH
November 17, 2007 11:26 AM Sortation Center Arrival GROVE CITY, OH
November 16, 2007 11:33 PM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
November 16, 2007 1:29 AM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
November 15, 2007 6:42 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
November 14, 2007 6:28 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
November 14, 2007 5:10 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

It has been mis-shipped 3 times!!! When will it ever come!?!?