4%
74%
5%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Congratulations Barthesis- Nice job on a clean design!

mdonders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdonders

got one.

sweet!

jubie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jubie

I was going thru my clothes one day and I saw too many dull, dark colors.
Less brown for me!

phuckingduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phuckingduck

Hmm...another funny design that I'd never wear. Grats to the designer though!

imcompa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imcompa

Wow I can not believe both of these beat fablefires. Grats on winning, but man wooters, you be on it all night man you be on it all day straight up pimp if you want me you can find me in the AY up on it.

ferfong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ferfong

Shouldn't the "Ninja" have been completely out of his frame or something? Cute idea; I dunno if I'll buy it though..

Check out JAKKL, Inc.'s Android apps!

dovln

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dovln

eh, not so much for me.
i like the design, great as a poster or a sticker, or something, but i wouldn't ever want to wear it on my shirt.

Psystal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Psystal
jubie wrote:I was going thru my clothes one day and I saw too many dull, dark colors.
Less brown for me!

Yeah, less brown is very necessary.

I could use some light greys though, and a light blue or two.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

This forever reminds me of the "invisible man action figure" i once bought a friend for christmas. It was basically a cardboard backing card, like action figures have, with a man-shaped plastic covering, and nothing underneath. It rocked.

cmaccoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmaccoy

I bought one...

mrgrim151

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrgrim151

I hope righty tighty lefty loosy is next.

beckzach05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beckzach05

Pretty sweet!

freakout1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freakout1

This is awesome, but the ninja block should be blank, or just a few lines (like wind)

Adam

mdonders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdonders
mrgrim151 wrote:I hope righty tighty lefty loosy is next.

i'd rather see creative thought process.
only time will tell...

pinkdeath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinkdeath

it's alright but the drawings could've been a bit different.

great concept, but pass.

beckzach05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beckzach05

guess i'll go with 1...this time..

HarryBeanbag

quality posts: 35 Private Messages HarryBeanbag

Did Shirt.Woot buy a bunch of brown shirts in bulk? Last night's and then tonight too? I understand the brown for tonight because of the bathroom theme but last night. Cool shirt too but I spent too much money on the Woot Off over the last day and a half.

raeshao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raeshao

First woot! Too bad the Bandolier of Carrots went so fast earlier.

ahuxley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahuxley

I hate to be rude, but I feel like a majority of us wooters (not me, of course) have terrible taste. There were some fantastic designs, but they didn't win--I'm really getting sick of these damn ninja/pirate/whatthehelleverelse jokes. No one I know really thinks they're funny, nor do they look good on a shirt. But whatever, I can't put down the democratic process. Clearly, majority rules--and the majority loves their memes. Righty tighty better win 3rd, or I'm just going to loose my mind over you guys.

melloMaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melloMaster
ferfong wrote:Shouldn't the "Ninja" have been completely out of his frame or something? Cute idea; I dunno if I'll buy it though..

that would make sense, not to mention it would go along with the last shirt where the ninja left no footprints.

aoviss

quality posts: 23 Private Messages aoviss

Diversity is even stupid in real life.

Not dumbing down my wardrobe.

bharath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bharath

gud one there... gud job

too many browns for me.. otherwise I may be in for 1

melloMaster

raeshao wrote:First woot! Too bad the Bandolier of Carrots went so fast earlier.

I left my guard down after hours upon countless hours and it simply came and went :'(

elliewix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elliewix

Shirt love!

I'm glad I stayed up for this one.

I should move to the west cost so I don't have to wait up as long.

RoombaSlave

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RoombaSlave

I think it's great! Mine's on it's way. For $10, by next summer, all I'll have is Woot shirts

barthesis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barthesis

Thanks everyone, I'm glad this tickled a large chunk of the wooters fancy!!

darkzealot89

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darkzealot89

thinking about getting one...

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

haha-awesome shirt

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

pushead111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pushead111

Im in for 1

imcompa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imcompa
ahuxley wrote:I hate to be rude, but I feel like a majority of us wooters (not me, of course) have terrible taste. There were some fantastic designs, but they didn't win--I'm really getting sick of these damn ninja/pirate/whatthehelleverelse jokes. No one I know really thinks they're funny, nor do they look good on a shirt. But whatever, I can't put down the democratic process. Clearly, majority rules--and the majority loves their memes. Righty tighty better win 3rd, or I'm just going to loose my mind over you guys.

qft

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41

Awesome shirt, got one!

dacle00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dacle00

): How come there aren't women ninjas, women giants, and for goodness sakes... female robots?

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
imcompa wrote:Wow I can not believe both of these beat fablefires. Grats on winning, but man wooters, you be on it all night man you be on it all day straight up pimp if you want me you can find me in the AY up on it.

Here's hoping that Fable's is on tomorrow night. That's the one I'm waiting for!

xludexgenx5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xludexgenx5

in for one, thought it was clever. Probably never wear it.

fubaz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fubaz

Great design, but I don't need any potty humor t-shirts at my age...

But maybe I ought to think on some holiday gifts....

ahuxley

imcompa wrote:qft

haha, I'm wondering whether that's the good or bad version of "qtf."

melloMaster

ahuxley wrote:I hate to be rude, but I feel like a majority of us wooters (not me, of course) have terrible taste. There were some fantastic designs, but they didn't win--I'm really getting sick of these damn ninja/pirate/whatthehelleverelse jokes. No one I know really thinks they're funny, nor do they look good on a shirt. But whatever, I can't put down the democratic process. Clearly, majority rules--and the majority loves their memes. Righty tighty better win 3rd, or I'm just going to loose my mind over you guys.

Internet memes like pirates vs. ninjas and what not have much celebrity in the world of the internet. The humour in the shirts, specifically referring to the tracking shirt yesterday, is mainly centered around the fact that they're applying a literal concept to something the doesn't really exist. I mean hey, only a few of the guys I know enjoy debating about the "likelihood of human survival in the event of a zombie invasion" and the like....it's not like everyone's in love with it.

I really hope you were being sarcastic about you having better taste than everyone else.

The whole point of shirt.w00t is that only a few designs get in. The niche IS the fact that people are voting for the shirts that EVERYONE can buy (of course woot is already has an incredible niche all its own). If you REALLY felt the desire to get one of those "other" designs on to your chest you ought to just take the picture, start your own online store, "sell" the picture as a shirt design, buy your own shirt after the host site prints it on a shirt for you, and then close the store.

roadrnr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roadrnr

cool shirt! Im in for 1

ahuxley

melloMaster wrote:Internet memes like pirates vs. ninjas and what not have much celebrity in the world of the internet. The humour in the shirts, specifically referring to the tracking shirt yesterday, is mainly centered around the fact that they're applying a literal concept to something the doesn't really exist. I mean hey, only a few of the guys I know enjoy debating about the "likelihood of human survival in the event of a zombie invasion" and the like....it's not like everyone's in love with it.

I really hope you were being sarcastic about you having better taste than everyone else.

The whole point of shirt.w00t is that only a few designs get in. The niche IS the fact that people are voting for the shirts that EVERYONE can buy (of course woot is already has an incredible niche all its own). If you REALLY felt the desire to get one of those "other" designs on to your chest you ought to just take the picture, start your own online store, "sell" the picture as a shirt design, buy your own shirt after the host site prints it on a shirt for you, and then close the store.

And I don't disagree with you at all. I'm just saying we've had a LOT of those shirts and there was a reason they were banned. (and I was being sarcastic--I voted for the meme shirts at first)