Lxandr90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lxandr90

Hey, random shirts have started arriving and I got the idea make a thread where people could post what they received and see if anyone wanted to trade with them. Please post what you received and what you would like in return.

Screaming Monkey (Worth two normal shirts) - Men's S
Jellyfishalicious - Men's S

Edit: I would particularly like a freswallower or Sputnik in Small if anyone has one

Back up your old albums!
Recordrip.com allows you to get backups made of all your favorite old vinyl albums

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
Lxandr90 wrote:Hey, random shirts have started arriving and I got the idea make a thread where people could post what they received and see if anyone wanted to trade with them. Please post what you received and what you would like in return.

Bats! - Men's S
Cube 1 - Men's S

Great idea! Kinda like CrapSwap, where people used to (and might still? haven't checked) trade their BOC items that they didn't care for.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
wizard7926 wrote:Great idea! Kinda like CrapSwap, where people used to (and might still? haven't checked) trade their BOC items that they didn't care for.

Great idea for a forum topic. This doesn't even have to be for just the random shirts. I posted a link in the random tshirt blog too, so hopefully those with duplicated shirts will post their willingness to trade.

chet90si

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chet90si

So... I bought three shirts and got 3 of the EXACT same shirt

Anyways I'm trying to trade 2 of them...

Medium - Organic Light Beam

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
chet90si wrote:So... I bought three shirts and got 3 of the EXACT same shirt

Medium - Don't know the name but its Green and has a flashlight with a yellow-ish design coming out of it.

That is Organic Flashlight (and I would trade but I already own that shirt ;) )

jnbracco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnbracco

Sea Chimp -WM (I like my other shirts too much to trade)

I really want American Samurai in either WS or WM. I'd be willing to buy it even.

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs

I got "Bats!" in a Men's L. Anyone want to trade?

Send me a PM with offers in the same size.

fourway

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fourway

I got a sewer monster in XXL that I'll trade for any other XXL I don't already have (except for scatetown and the creepy french cat)(I already paid second chance prices for a sewer monster)
Shirts I already have:
Sci Fi Weenie Roast(random shirt)
Cube One(random shirt)
Now That's Just Overpriced
Try Me
Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения!
Hot Wings
Bats!
Sewer Monster
Snake Bouquet
Go Rock, Beat Paper
Organic Light Beam
Stereo From Above
BreakfasTopo

Lxandr90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lxandr90

Medium - Don't know the name but its Green and has a flashlight with a yellow-ish design coming out of it. (EDIT: Organic Flashlight - M. Thanks allawayr.)

I'd love to have that shirt if you'd be willing to trade for a Cube One in Small

Back up your old albums!
Recordrip.com allows you to get backups made of all your favorite old vinyl albums

sgvcracky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgvcracky

1- Mens XL French ugly creepy cat guy thing
1- Mens XL monkey squid
1- Mens XL Pirate trip

i would be interested in some XL shirts maybe that mental notes everyone is getting or green samurai... or the hot rod one (i think it was called rat rod?)

alysedai

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alysedai

Chimpanzee Robusto WL

Washburne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Washburne

1 - Men's XXL Deer By Numbers

I'll trade for most XXL shirts, although I'm not interested in any writing only shirts or anything in orange.

I already have:
Avocado Man
Mental Notes (random)
Zombie Season
Sunset Tree
Jellyfishalicious
Fire Swallower (random)

Would particularly like (but I'll consider others too):
Nobody's Perfect
Cube One
Organic Light Beam

LongPlay213

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LongPlay213

Can someone PLEASE link me to the list of shirts that were available in the Random Shirt? I'm trying to find the link to a the shirts I got.

I am a Shirt.Woot noob. In fact, that was the first thing I've ever purchased.

If anybody knows, one I got just had a tree on the chest (green), the other has some weird shape with what appear to be teeth, and cross, and the shop is reminiscent of a bomb from Mario.

NESJumpman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NESJumpman

I have 2 shirts, size medium, of Mental Notes. I do not have any preference for design and I would take medium or large sizes in return.

Are there any guidelines on how to safely trade? IE: the steps involved? Or do both parties ship at the same time and we trust that the other side upheld their end of the bargain?

Know Your Roots

NESJumpman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NESJumpman

I just want to post here to make my opinion clear:

While I appreciate this thread and the attitude of the community to help each other out, it does not bode well for my first experience with w00t. Three "random" shirts all the same? Hardly random. Others are getting 30+ shirts because of misprints? It just does not make sense to me. Limits on misprints per order or picking orders from separate bins would have made trading a nice perk to the random sale as opposed to a necessity.

This may not be appropriate place to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the w00t empire, so feel free to message me with opinions and experiences, both good and bad, so that I might better gauge how much trust (and money) I should allocate to w00t.

Thank you.

Know Your Roots

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
LongPlay213 wrote:Can someone PLEASE link me to the list of shirts that were available in the Random Shirt? I'm trying to find the link to a the shirts I got.

I am a Shirt.Woot noob. In fact, that was the first thing I've ever purchased.

If anybody knows, one I got just had a tree on the chest (green), the other has some weird shape with what appear to be teeth, and cross, and the shop is reminiscent of a bomb from Mario.

on link over on the community page...anything before 9/25 was fair game in this:

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/Default.aspx?p=2

neobahamutz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neobahamutz

I've got a Bushido XXL

Willing to trade for any XL or XXL
except for these that I already own:

Avocado Man
Bats
Touring with the Big G
Summer to Fall
Sea Chimp
Fire Swallower

Thanks

jrs1980

quality posts: 26 Private Messages jrs1980
brizz wrote:on link over on the community page...anything before 9/25 was fair game in this:

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/Default.aspx?p=2

Except for those that haven't been reckoned--Cool Breeze, Zombie Season, Decomposition, GI Metro, and Nobody's Perfect.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

SilverStar8403

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SilverStar8403

I would like to trade:

Chimpanzee Robusto - WL
Hello Squidbucket - WL

for anything really in WL or Men's Small. I would really like Unhappy Meeting, but am open for offers. Any takers? (hohoho)

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

I've got 3 mental notes all mens medium if anyone wants to trade
really would like unicorn huntin gun

mer

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

Medium - Organic Light Beam

ill trade you a mental note for an organic flashlight; mine is medium as well.

mer

sgvcracky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgvcracky
neobahamutz wrote:I've got a Bushido XXL

Willing to trade for any XL or XXL
except for these that I already own:

Avocado Man
Bats
Touring with the Big G
Summer to Fall
Sea Chimp
Fire Swallower

Thanks

I got:
1- Mens XL Pirate trip

interested?

jeremybeha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeremybeha

I have 2 medium mental note shirts for trade.

Preference:
Small or medium seesaw one.

Caiters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Caiters

If anyone wants to sell me an unworn medium shirt for cheaps just pm me and let me know what you have =]

www.c8-bit.com

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926

Might be willing to trade a green "Be the Screaming Monkey" shirt in a Mens S for two Mens S shirts you don't need.

Name the shirts and we'll talk. For example, Fire Swallower and Jellyfishalicious would be a great trade. Skatetown and Hot Wings would not.

On another note, who knew that there was an actual Bandolier of Carrots shirt???? WTH WOOT??

lilacjive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilacjive
wizard7926 wrote:Might be willing to trade a green "Be the Screaming Monkey" shirt in a Mens S for two Mens S shirts you don't need.

Name the shirts and we'll talk. For example, Fire Swallower and Jellyfishalicious would be a great trade. Skatetown and Hot Wings would not.

On another note, who knew that there was an actual Bandolier of Carrots shirt???? WTH WOOT??

Holy crap! I want!

JonnyDanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JonnyDanger

Like a 100 other people, I've got 3 medium Mental Notes for trade. For pretty much anything unworn, size Medium or Women's Medium.

2/8/08 - Uniden 5.8Ghz 3 Handset Phone with Answering System --- 1/20/08 - 3x Bag O Chirt --- 12/7/07 - 3x Sudoku Wooden Board Game --- 12/5/07 - I Can Has Dreidel? --- 11/25/07 - 3x Bag O Chirt --- 10/9/07 - Bird-Powered Robot --- 10/3/07 - Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения! --- 9/19/07 - Sandisk Sansa e270 6GB Media Player --- 9/17/07 - 2x Bats! --- 7/27/07 - Threat Level: Doctorow --- 7/12/07 - 3x Random Crap --- 6/1/07 - 3x Random Crap --- 6/1/07 - 1x Logitech MX Revolution

AtopMtOlympus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AtopMtOlympus

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but as I believe everyone deserves the right to freedom of information, I'll repeat myself.

For people who have shirts that they don't want and can't arrange a trade, try take them to a high-end second hand store like Buffalo Exchange that buys clothes. They will generally buy them for a decent price as they're printed on American Apparel t-shirts, have unique, mostly cool designs, and are new. They even bought Suicidal Maple Leaf from me after I'd worn and washed it a few times and decided I didn't like it anymore. So let's say they price a shirt at $10, you can generally get $5 in trade (not bad for a $6.66 gamble) or $2.50 in cash. Plus you'll feel really cool when the super selective buyers tell you that you have cool things and to be sure to come again.

Just a friendly suggestion. :-D

sh4ne

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sh4ne

Just got my random shirt. Its a Cube One in Medium. Not a fan of the white shirt so I would love to trade for a new M Fire Swallower if possible.
-shane

=)

SaiKoKilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SaiKoKilla

Overall Happy with my random shirt grab-bag. I would totally wear the driving to work but would never ever wear Digital Piracy and only semi-like my deer by numbers

------------------------------------------------------------------------
would like to trade:
1. Digital Piracy - Men's Large - Heather Gray
2. Deer By Numbers - Men's Large - Forest Green
3. Wave Function - Men's Large - Heather Gray (TINY smudge from printing) (pics below)
http://eden.rutgers.edu/~lamdavid/ChippedWaveFunction1.jpg
http://eden.rutgers.edu/~lamdavid/ChippedWaveFunction2.jpg

Looking for:
1. Panda Polo - Men's Large
2. USA 2145 - Men's Large (to replace the one i'm giving my dad for christmas)
3. Cube One - Men's Large
4. Unhappy Meeting - Men's Large
5. Bushido - Men's Large
6. Urban Meltdown - Men's Large
7. Follow The Leader - Men's Large
8. Sun Decay - Men's Large
9. Entrance Ramp for the Soul Expressway - Men's Large
10. Organic Light Beam - Men's Large
11. Jellyfishalicious - Men's Large
12. The Rustic - Men's Large
13. Stereo from Above - Men's Large

3 Steelsound 5H USB V2 Gaming Headset, 3 Razer Diamondback Chameleon 1600dpi Gaming Mouse, 3 Soyo 5.25 in. Expansion Bay with Removable 9-in-1 Card, 1 Kensington Productivity Bundle, 1 Fixit Signature Series 69 piece 18V Cordless Drill Set, 1 Motorola IM Free Handheld Instant Messenger Kit, 1 Dramatic Jackalope, 1 Capture of the Puffaluffs, 1 Wave Function, 1 For The Birds, 1 USA 2145, 3 Random Shirts (Driving to Work, Deer by Numbers, Stop Digital Piracy), 1 Vandalized Turtle

skelator818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skelator818

Got the SeaChimp in WL, ordered three but only got 1, anyone else getting theirs in spurts? A few days later, got my Ka-boom and Loved by the sea. 2 Shirts I actually like, go figure.

Come on Bandolier of Carrots!

pg5of16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pg5of16
SaiKoKilla wrote:

Overall Happy with my random shirt grab-bag. I would totally wear the driving to work but would never ever wear Digital Piracy and only semi-like my deer by numbers

------------------------------------------------------------------------
would like to trade:
1. Digital Piracy - Men's Large - Heather Gray
2. Deer By Numbers - Men's Large - Forest Green
3. Wave Function - Men's Large - Heather Gray (TINY smudge from printing) (pics below)
http://eden.rutgers.edu/~lamdavid/ChippedWaveFunction1.jpg
http://eden.rutgers.edu/~lamdavid/ChippedWaveFunction2.jpg

Looking for:
1. Panda Polo - Men's Large
2. USA 2145 - Men's Large (to replace the one i'm giving my dad for christmas)
3. Cube One - Men's Large
4. Unhappy Meeting - Men's Large
5. Bushido - Men's Large
6. Urban Meltdown - Men's Large
7. Follow The Leader - Men's Large
8. Sun Decay - Men's Large
9. Entrance Ramp for the Soul Expressway - Men's Large
10. Organic Light Beam - Men's Large
11. Jellyfishalicious - Men's Large
12. The Rustic - Men's Large
13. Stereo from Above - Men's Large

I guess a 2XL wouldn't work for the 2145 shirt, eh? I do live iin the same state as you assuming you go/work at Rutgers. Even considering going there. Let me know, I'd like to trade for that Digital Piracy shirt.

>[size=5"/>]n[/size]

theonlybap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theonlybap

Anyone want a Brain Freeze ML? I'm somewhat happy with the shirt, but just because it wasn't Skatetown or something. I want Large or WLarge (for a gift, not myself :P You probably dont believe that though)

2 Chimpanzee Robusto; 1 Sea Chimp; 1 Camisa de los Muertos; 1 Random Shirt; 1 Xmas is Ribs; 1 Know When to Fold; 1 Faders and Meters; 1 Oh Burned!!!; 1 Left Brain vs Right Brain; 1 Maximo iMetal Stereo Earbuds; 1 Everglide S-500 Professional Gaming Headphones; 1 Sandisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player; 3 Cube Memory 2GB MicroSD Card with SD Adaptor; Maxell DHP-II Digital Headphones

jpolson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpolson

I have Driving to Work in Mens Small if anyone wants to trade.

SaiKoKilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SaiKoKilla
pg5of16 wrote:I guess a 2XL wouldn't work for the 2145 shirt, eh? I do live iin the same state as you assuming you go/work at Rutgers. Even considering going there. Let me know, I'd like to trade for that Digital Piracy shirt.

nah... 2XL is a no hohoho!. Anything else for exchange?

3 Steelsound 5H USB V2 Gaming Headset, 3 Razer Diamondback Chameleon 1600dpi Gaming Mouse, 3 Soyo 5.25 in. Expansion Bay with Removable 9-in-1 Card, 1 Kensington Productivity Bundle, 1 Fixit Signature Series 69 piece 18V Cordless Drill Set, 1 Motorola IM Free Handheld Instant Messenger Kit, 1 Dramatic Jackalope, 1 Capture of the Puffaluffs, 1 Wave Function, 1 For The Birds, 1 USA 2145, 3 Random Shirts (Driving to Work, Deer by Numbers, Stop Digital Piracy), 1 Vandalized Turtle

ghertr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ghertr

I have mxl day off work and mxl duct tape man. anyone want to trade? anyone know how much shipping would be?

neobahamutz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neobahamutz
sgvcracky wrote:I got:
1- Mens XL Pirate trip

interested?

yeah, im down for the cat one. prolly be cheap to mail them to each other. PM if you're still interested and we can swap details.

Kirill0189

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kirill0189

I have:

Bushido - Men's M
Halloween Night (not a random shirt, but still) - Men's M

I'd like, in Men's sizes M or L:
Jellyfishalicious
American Samurai
Close Encounters of the 2-D Kind
Mental Notes

hoffmanbike

quality posts: 7 Private Messages hoffmanbike

i have nothing to trade but i would be willing to pay for an xl BreakfasTopo if anyone has one available. My girlfriend is taking GIS courses right now and i think she'd love this shirt, i should have bought it when it first came out but oh well. name your price if it's reasonable and you take paypal i'll bite.

15 craps and counting.

outmywindow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages outmywindow
sgvcracky wrote:I got:
1- Mens XL Pirate trip

interested?

PMed you about the creepy cat.