SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
devilishp6 wrote:Have they done this before?

Not in this thread, but they have locked other threads that get >100 pages, yes. This thread is surprisingly old.

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44
mercuryhime wrote:It turns out that the envelop doesn't show up on Explorer, which is why I haven't been seeing it.

Also, I know Explorer sucks, but that's what they make us use at work. I've got Firefox going now so I can see the little envelopes again. Thanks for your reply!

I wasn't getting envelopes in internet explorer either. But then I clicked on the compatibility view icon (I think to turn it off) next to the address bar and the envelopes came back. It's the icon that looks like a cut in half piece of paper. FYI.

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo

Bumping up - Here is what I have to offer from my disappointing first random purchase.

MXL - Kitchen Warfare (It looks like there are a lot of those around.)

MXL - Yggdrasil Tree

Would LOVE a MXL or ML "It Came Out of Nowhere".

I'd also be interested in any Doctor Who themed shirt or Owl shirts.

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant
mercuryhime wrote:It turns out that the envelop doesn't show up on Explorer, which is why I haven't been seeing it.

Also, I know Explorer sucks, but that's what they make us use at work. I've got Firefox going now so I can see the little envelopes again. Thanks for your reply!

even with IE, you should be able to see the little envelope next to the tabs (or at least i can, on two different machines). good luck!

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

vielleicht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vielleicht

Can somebody please take this We're More Than Famous (WM) off my hands? I really don't want it.

Please, please, please PM me with your offers.

velasa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages velasa

I have this from the last random in MM, still sitting folded in its bag.

He'll Probably be ok

And going back through the archives, I'd be interested in any of these- MM is optimal but I can go from MM to MXL and still use it. I don't care about it being worn/washed as long as it's not torn up.

Kittentaro- I can do this in any adult M/W size, I'm just going to convert it to another shirt.
http://sale.images.woot.com/Battle_of_Wills87vDetail.png

One man band- I can do this in any M/W adult size, I have one already and want another to make into a long sleeve shirt.
http://sale.images.woot.com/One_Man_Band9o7Detail.png

deep sea reader
http://sale.images.woot.com/Deep_Sea_Readers14Detail.png

dojo chores
http://sale.images.woot.com/Dojo_Choresc6jDetail.png

cephalopedala
http://sale.images.woot.com/OctobikexstDetail.png

hunters
http://sale.images.woot.com/HUNTERSfulDetail.png

Superbotanical study
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/4210d52d-2ccb-438d-8353-2bfd996f080d.png

cat's menagerie
http://sale.images.woot.com/Cat_TreeyyoDetail.png

rake break
http://sale.images.woot.com/Rake_Break9h5Detail.png

the rat is our patron
http://sale.images.woot.com/Shh,_The_Rat_Is_Our_PatroneiwDetail.png

Family portriate
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/20ae6aa5-b565-48ea-97d2-02e766790f3b.png

trumpetman36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trumpetman36

Hey everybody - I'm reposting with the randoms I have. I'm willing to trade/sell either one. Both are unwashed/unworn in MXL:

Forbidden Future

Spring to Life

I will consider all MXL trades - looking particularly for Not Tricks, Michael since it's being sent out in this last batch. PM me with any trade requests!

Melinda413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Melinda413

I was successfully able to trade 2 of my most recent randoms- one through here and one through teetrade.

But I still have Artichokey in 3X left. I love this shirt but I already own it.

So would love to trade almost anything in the size!

panpear

quality posts: 3 Private Messages panpear

Hello! Here's my latest incarnation of shirts I'd like to trade and receive (though the wanted list is certainly not inclusive!)

Sizing Info
I'd prefer ML, MM, or WXL (WL/WM in the new Anvil style) for myself. If it's a listed wanted design I can go up to MXL. I generally like cute/funny designs, but I do enjoy artsy ones as well. If you have a Harry Potter or Doctor Who shirts (or any shirt you think a teenage nerdy girl would like) in MM, MS, or there abouts, I may consider it for my sister.

Most of my shirts are ML, though some aren't. All are labeled with their size, however.

Wanted List
I'm here to rescue... uh... *
Inevitable Betrayal
He'll Probably Be Okay
Existential Whale *
New, from Entropy Records
Honey Wait!!
Deep Sea Reader
"Keep It Real"
Love Conquers All
Waiting for the suB
Spirit Animal
Actual Cats, HOOOO

* These are the ones I super want! I'd even pay money for them! :D

But I'm pretty flexible and this is by no means a complete want list. XD

New Arrivals
I got these shirts in the most recent random shirt deal and am willing to trade them:

Taco Cat - ML (AA)

We're more than famous - ML (AA) TRADED

Spring to Life - ML (AA) (Prefer Wanted List shirts) TRADED

Other Shirts for Trade
Here are other shirts that are up for trade:

Historical Inspiration - ML (AA)

Using Your Melon - ML (AA) (Prefer Wanted List shirts) TRADED

Lapwing Sunset - ML (AA) TRADE PENDING

The Fallen - MM (AA) (Only for (most) Wanted List shirts)

Pie, Right? - ML (AA)

Feel free to PM me for trading. Thanks!

kazen117

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kazen117
devilishp6 wrote:Hi!
I'm interested in your Solstice in WM.
I have all in WS...

PM'd you!

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra

I'm looking for the READshirt in size 3x. I spilled some bleach on mine and need a replacement. My favorite shirt!

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

wootchawant

UPDATE:
hello again! i must sadly part with many fantastic shirt.woot creations. all shirts listed here are brand new and have never been worn. each shirt is just $10 including shipping (discounts are available for multi-shirt purchases). please send me a message rather than replying to this post to make sure i get your requests in a timely manner.

MENS' 2X
-------------
Sub-lime
Thin Red Lines
ROK-101
Green Exclamation Print (bottom center)
A Head of Its Time

MENS' 3X
-------------
Earth Seed
Fiery Autumn Colors
Xenoproboscizoid
The Devil is in the Details

i can even ship your threads in a genuine shirt.woot bag to replicate the original experience--just ask!

don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions...

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

vielleicht

Inherited a bag of shirts from the boy, some of which are not entirely my style so I'm attempting to trade/sell the ones I'm not in love with. All are MS, AA, and have the neck tags cut out. All have been worn, but gently so and are in fantastic condition. You'd never know they had been worn!!

I have the following:

Can't identify: Black shirt with a moon in the lower left corner, with firey coloration and strings of dots (like sparks or fireflies?).

A is for Atlas

CMYKF5

Coffee Levels Critical

Fall

How We Roll

I Claim This Sun For GYAHHHH!!!!!

It Came Out Of Nowhere

Life Renewed

The Madness of Miss Stereo

Two Fish Who Are Red And Blue

I also have these two still for trade, WM unwashed/unworn:

Elements of Life

We're More Than Famous!

All can also be found on teetrade, here.

thesnarticus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thesnarticus

Does anyone have It Came Out of Nowhere in size MM, ML, or MXL that they'd be willing to sell me??

PanzA1370

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PanzA1370

Due to careless ordering, I have a regular medium of Relative Dimensions (currently #2 in Reckoning) that I would like to trade for a different women's medium shirt.

swatibee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swatibee
margiecakes wrote:Ugh. I would LOVE "Joint Custody" in WXL or MM, but I doubt anyone is interested in trading for the randoms I have left. (WXL Vampires, MM World Traveler, MM District 14). Boo hoo, poor me. Maybe next time, but I doubt it at this rate.

PMed you about MM World traveler, I totally want it :-)

macmankev

quality posts: 6 Private Messages macmankev

I have a stash of shirts that are will never wear and a few duplicates. All new, unwashed, unworn on AA blanks. Mostly 3XLs. I'll sell or trade if you have something I want. I also have these and others on my TeeTrade.

M XL
HEYY YOUU GUUUYS

Elements of Life - I also have this in 3X

3X
The Birthplace of Inspiration

Motivation

Family Portrait - GONE

Sakura Samurai

1985 B.C.

The Black Hole

A Simple Question of Weight Ratios

Orbital Model of the Carbon Atom

Schrodinger's Cat

goldenangel23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldenangel23

I am looking to trade 2 of my randoms, as well as 2 from the last batch. All are MXL.

And from previous randoms:

I would really like

I'm pretty open to other trades, just PM me!

saranndipity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saranndipity

I got "keep driving" in the last random and I'd love to swap it for something non-zombie-ish. Its MXL and I think AA.

byronicman2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages byronicman2
goldenangel23 wrote:I am looking to trade 2 of my randoms, as well as 2 from the last batch. All are MXL.

I'm pretty open to other trades, just PM me!

Check your PM's.

mukimuki

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mukimuki
devilishp6 wrote:Hi All!
I'm reposting this with the ones I'm looking for as well =)

I PM'ed you!

nocorvair

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nocorvair
saranndipity wrote:I got "keep driving" in the last random and I'd love to swap it for something non-zombie-ish. Its MXL and I think AA.

PM Sent...

NOCORVAIR

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

I'm looking to sell a couple of shirts but can't recall the names of them.

First one if from the under the ocean derby that was done not too long ago. It is looking through sea weed with dozens of little detailed images. It's on black.

The other is a portal, doctor who, bill and ted's excellent adventure mashup that has Alice from Alice in wonderland falling through the rabbit hole.

Please let me know what ones these are and PM me if interested.

stonedsavant

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stonedsavant
bluejester wrote:I'm looking to sell a couple of shirts but can't recall the names of them.

First one if from the under the ocean derby that was done not too long ago. It is looking through sea weed with dozens of little detailed images. It's on black.

The other is a portal, doctor who, bill and ted's excellent adventure mashup that has Alice from Alice in wonderland falling through the rabbit hole.

What size are the shirts you are looking to sell?

ktran7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ktran7

Want to sell these three shirt. Pm me. All are unwashed/unworned

Run Away! Run Away!

(After all this time)

Sugar BSOD
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/sugar-bsod/

ronbar4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ronbar4

I received 2 shirts (not from random sale) and I'm willing to sell/trade them for MM shirts. They are K12 size, unwashed and unworn.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

New Waves

Trivial Matters

burrowj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages burrowj

I am looking for a 'What Me Paranoid?' in Mens XL.

I do not have any Woot shirts for trade, but I would love to give you say $20 plus shipping.

Let me know.

TheMum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheMum

Wanted, Men's XL

Any of the Stealthiest Ninjas

Artmobile

I have

Rock, Paper Scissors

Miyari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Miyari

I'm selling/trading quite a few shirt.woot! shirts (and a few from other daily shirt sites such as Teefury, Ript, etc.). Please just offer reasonably for them; I might be moving soon and I need to get rid of them!

I've uploaded pictures of all of the shirts to Tumblr. Most of them are unworn, and all are size Men's XL. Thanks!

http://scootscoot.tumblr.com/

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester
stonedsavant wrote:What size are the shirts you are looking to sell?

Men's XL

vielleicht

I have several shirts for trade, notably Star-Powered in Anvil MS.

Willing to sell OR trade for other shirts (particularly Settler Cats, or others in the Reckoning since this one is still in the Reckoning as well).

Here is my Teetrade if you're interested in looking at the others I have for trade.

wlknlight

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wlknlight

So my 4 year old saw my Free Hugs for the first time this last week and has major shirt envy. If anyone has one in K6 -10 that they are willing to sell please send me a PM.

modernchaot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modernchaot

Hi,
there's still a shirt I want to trade... this very one!

[ML, unwashed, unworn] "Bantha-phan"

Thanks
Alexander

I make YouTube videos: youtube.com/lufthansa7478

I also have shirts to trade, so PM me... I dare you to!

devilishp6

quality posts: 3 Private Messages devilishp6
kazen117 wrote:PM'd you!

PM'd you back! =p
Is there a way to get alerts for Woot PM's in my email inbox? It'd be a lot easier than navigating back to this page since Woot doesn't have a direct link to PM's...

otakugurl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otakugurl

Would anyone like to trade my WXL "Star Powered" for anything?

I bought it without checking out the new womens sizes, so my usual WXL is way too big. Ideally I want to trade for a WL "Star Powered", but I'm really not picky, so long as it fits. (the old sizes, I'm a WXL)

fr0tz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fr0tz

Any chance someone has a spare Cat Nouveau in decent shape in MXL? I don't have any other XLs to trade (this is for a friend who covets mine in a different size), but I'm totally willing to pay reasonable amounts of cash.

Thanks! (...and feel free to unload your surplus 2X cat shirts on me, too. I'm one of those annoying people who keeps supporting the cat shirt market, although even I think it's gotten to be a bit much.)

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
fr0tz wrote:
Thanks! (...and feel free to unload your surplus 2X cat shirts on me, too. I'm one of those annoying people who keeps supporting the cat shirt market, although even I think it's gotten to be a bit much.)

What? There is no such thing as too much cat shirts...I would say the same of cats, but I have 4, and that's enough, any more, and I think I'd go insane...maybe I already am though, lol!~

byronicman2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages byronicman2
bluejester wrote:I'm looking to sell a couple of shirts but can't recall the names of them.

The first one sounds like Underwater Forest, which I also have. http://sale.images.woot.com/Underwater_Forest4pjDetail.png

I'm not sure about the other.

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

Available:

Lost Forever AA MM

Looking for something in a men's medium or maybe a large. Thanks!

wootchawant

devilishp6 wrote:PM'd you back! =p
Is there a way to get alerts for Woot PM's in my email inbox? It'd be a lot easier than navigating back to this page since Woot doesn't have a direct link to PM's...

there's no email linkage for messages here, but you can easily bookmark this page to come right back to it instead of sifting through all of the forums. in addition, from any woot page, if you are signed in and click "community" you should see your PM envelope icon so you can quickly answer new messages. party on...