purgatori84


quality posts: 1 Private Messages purgatori84

I have these shirts to trade or sell - I am especially interested in AA WL or MM, or Anvil WS shirts with whales, Dr. Who, video games, or pumpkins.

New, AA WL:




Worn but good condition, AA MM:

mishy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages mishy
theoneill555 wrote:Everything is new / unworn / unwashed

I have a Ironic Bunny MXXL

And I am not sure if I should post these here, but I have two Lightweight hoodies that I absolutely detest (the item not the design)

Unstealthiest Ninja Lightweight Hoodie XL

Some Motivation Required Lightweight Hoodie 2XL



What do you detest about the hoodies? I haven't tried them, so I don't know what they are like. What do you want for any of these (t-shirt or hoodies)? If I have anything you want, I'd trade. You can see what I have on teetrade, same name.

wootchawant


quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant

i have the following brand new woot shirts available for just $9 each including shipping:

MENS 2X
---------------
Sub-lime
Thin Red Lines
ROK-101
Green Exclamation Print (bottom center)
A Head of Its Time

MENS 3X
---------------
Xenoproboscizoid
The Devil is in the Details

i can even ship your threads in a genuine shirt.woot bag to replicate the original experience--just ask!

don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions...

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

scurker


quality posts: 0 Private Messages scurker

I have the following shirt available in MM, unworn and unwashed:



I don't have any particular shirt in mind, but I would need it to be a MM or WL.

theoneill555


quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555
mishy wrote:What do you detest about the hoodies? I haven't tried them, so I don't know what they are like. What do you want for any of these (t-shirt or hoodies)? If I have anything you want, I'd trade. You can see what I have on teetrade, same name.




Here are my problems with the lightweight hoodies -

- feel (only 38% cotton and feel like synthetic material)
- sleeves are very long and snug fitting, clingy but not tight
- paper thin, almost see through

I was expecting a lightweight fleece hoodie which compounded all my dislikes and unfortunately, the first did not arrive until weeks after I had to order the second. If the first one had arrived before the second sale had ended, I would have asked for a cancellation.

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

JBlade00


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JBlade00

I have this Alchemy shirt titled "The End Is The Beginning" from a random-shirt woot long ago. I've worn it and washed it ONCE, so it's in like new condition. It's MM and I will consider any serious offers of MM size. I believe it's AA since it doesn't have an anvil logo (it has the woot! logo)

evb


quality posts: 2 Private Messages evb

ML AA Unwashed/Unworn for Trade

Force Equation



Astral Ark






Would like to trade for ML or MXL AA shirts ~ sorry no Anvil. Open to ML or MXL TeeFury offers.

ewindisch


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ewindisch

I have three unworn, unwashed shirts in Men's M for trade or sale (is sale allowed?). All are classic AA shirts.

Jurassic Punk:


Crowd Control:


Camisa de los Muertos:

mysticeden


quality posts: 5 Private Messages mysticeden

I have the following in Mens XL all new, never worn.








And Not a woot shirt but...



I also have the following in Mens XXL



I'm interested in trading for Mens XL or XXL, looking for cute or geeky shirts. Also interested in selling. Just make an offer.

jon98gn


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jon98gn

Finally found this thread, so I have some oldies people may be interested in, but I am interested in Men's Large in the type cartoony, cute, panda, coffee, funny, reference, etc...

So here goes my list of unworn unwashed American Apparel since they all say Made in USA starting with Men's Mediums

AA MM- Player 2 A love story


AA MM- They Beat the Same


AA MM- 1985 B.C.


And now for the Men's Large Unwashed

AA ML- Trapped *UPDATE RESERVED*


AA ML- Element's of Life


AA ML- Wrestling Taxonomy

\

nhes90


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nhes90
jon98gn wrote:Finally found this thread, so I have some oldies people may be interested in, but I am interested in Men's Large in the type cartoony, cute, panda, coffee, funny, reference, etc...

So here goes my list of unworn unwashed American Apparel since they all say Made in USA starting with Men's Mediums

AA MM- Player 2 A love story


AA MM- They Beat the Same


AA MM- 1985 B.C.


And now for the Men's Large Unwashed

AA ML- Trapped *UPDATE RESERVED*


AA ML- Element's of Life


AA ML- Wrestling Taxonomy



PM sent

nhes90


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nhes90
scurker wrote:I have the following shirt available in MM, unworn and unwashed:



I don't have any particular shirt in mind, but I would need it to be a MM or WL.



PM sent

TwilightAfreet


quality posts: 0 Private Messages TwilightAfreet

Moved to later page

nhes90


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nhes90
evb wrote:ML AA Unwashed/Unworn for Trade

Force Equation



Astral Ark






Would like to trade for ML or MXL AA shirts ~ sorry no Anvil. Open to ML or MXL TeeFury offers.



PM sent

sforster11


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sforster11

We have several tees up for trade or sale from the last batch of randoms. If interested please PM.

1971- Floppy Diskette AA MM
Formula for Success AA MM

Family Breakfast AA WL
Relative Dimensions AA WL

All unwashed and unworn from non smoking home. Looking to trade for MM, AA or Anvil. We like Walzman designs, ninja or pirate and Nintendo, but willing to entertain other offers. Thank you.

sforster11


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sforster11

EDIT

sforster11 wrote:We have several tees up for trade or sale from the last batch of randoms. If interested please PM.

1971- Floppy Diskette AA MM
Formula for Success AA MM

Family Breakfast AA WL
Relative Dimensions AA WL

All unwashed and unworn from non smoking home. Looking to trade for MM, AA or Anvil. We like Walmazan designs, ninja or pirate and Nintendo, but willing to entertain other offers. Thank you.



rogue8402


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

Updated post to end of thread. Deleted this to save space. Feel free to delete.

alexinwonderland


quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexinwonderland

I really want to buy a "Secret Love" in Women's Large or Men's Small. Anybody have an extra?

Maniacmous


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous
matttothet wrote:I really want The Cheese Is A Liederkranz in either ML/MXL or WM/WL. If you have it, I'll buy it, or trade shirts. (All size MXL) Let me know and i'll give you a list of shirts I have. Know that they have been worn though.



I have been hoping for a return of this one as well (M2XL if anyone has one - totally will buy!). Hopefully with Woot Plus breaking out some classics, this one will get a reprint. I will buy 3 (at least).

Taedir


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Taedir

I have a "realm of every game" size mens XXL I'd like to trade for a mens XXXL. Preferably gaming, ninjas or dark colors.

nagle107


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nagle107

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/poison long sleeve 2XL unwashed/unworn

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/resist-long-sleeve-tee XL long sleeve unwashed/unworn

I'd prefer other long sleeve offers but am pretty open so I'd be happy to look at any unworn/unwashed. I'm fairly new so I'd be willing to send first if you have good history of trades.

ellegee


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

I'm looking for It Came Out Of Nowhere in ML for my son, I'm willing to purchase it from you or trade. Right now all I have for trade is Superbotanical Study ML and Housewarming Gifts ML.
Anybody?

goldenthorn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

ellegee wrote:I'm looking for It Came Out Of Nowhere in ML for my son, I'm willing to purchase it from you or trade. Right now all I have for trade is Superbotanical Study ML and Housewarming Gifts ML.
Anybody?



While it seems that there are no ML on teetrade.org at the moment, there do seem to be two MM and one MXL. Is it possible that you might settle for sizing up or down? If so, head on over to teetrade.org and see if anything works out!

ellegee


quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee
goldenthorn wrote:While it seems that there are no ML on teetrade.org at the moment, there does seem to be two MM and one MXL. Is it possible that you might settle for sizing up or down? If so, head on over to teetrade.org and see if anything works out!



Thank you I actually did look at Tee Trade, he should wear a MM but he's six feet tall and it's too short. I'm going to try for the MXL over there if it comes to that, but I was hoping to find a ML here Summer's Over!

edit: yeah summer's over but what I meant was, furst heh

nagle107


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nagle107

Just curios to anyone who has used tee trade. Is it on the honor system? There's not really a way to ensure you don't get hosed on the deal? Thanks for any info

goldenthorn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

nagle107 wrote:Just curios to anyone who has used tee trade. Is it on the honor system? There's not really a way to ensure you don't get hosed on the deal? Thanks for any info



Yep, it's totally on the honour system. I've never yet been burned--everyone's been honest and awesome in their trades/sales with me and, if anything, I'm the one who made them wait. I've had really fantastic experiences with teetrade.

But that's just my experience so far. It's definitely a total risk that you take on completely, and it's always possible that you'll encounter a deadbeat trader/seller. All one can do is hope and trust. Every time I trade/buy, I expect that time to be the time that I finally get burned. It hasn't happened yet, and I hope it never does--but it's always a possibility.

Hvoltage


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hvoltage

I have some of the 2008 woot party shirts, would anyone be interested in those? Some were limited printing, 250 total.
Like that but gold on black.
I have a couple others too from the party with that in rainbow on white.

is up for grabs too.

I really want these two shirts (Mens S or womans L) if anyone has them:



How do you guys get your nice clean little icons when you post shirts? I wasn't sure where to look.

Be excellent to each other

arryielle


quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
Hvoltage wrote:I have some of the 2008 woot party shirts, would anyone be interested in those? Some were limited printing, 250 total.
Like that but gold on black.
I have a couple others too from the party with that in rainbow on white.

is up for grabs too.

I really want these two shirts (Mens S or womans L) if anyone has them:



How do you guys get your nice clean little icons when you post shirts? I wasn't sure where to look.



I don't know about other people, but I personally grab the image location from the shirt page then scale it down to 200x200.

Such as:


If you click reply to this message, you'll see exactly what I did! (You don't actually have to reply, but just to bring up the text version of what I did.)

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

culumon7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages culumon7

AA MS unwashed, unworn
I got your tweet right here


AA MS unwashed, unworn
I love cats



Anvil MS unwashed, unworn
Muertocorrido


Looking for AA MS, AA WL, AA WXL, Anvil WM, Anvil MS

mercemidi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mercemidi

Looking for a few shirts - still newish so I don't have anything to trade, but I would be happy to pay for them. Or buy you something off the reckoning and have you send me the one I want. Whatever is fine.

All the ones I'm looking for are WXL, I know it's a long shot but here's hoping =)

Breakfast of Plumbers
Blending in
This was a triumph [FOUND! =)]
District 14
Acquired taste
Almost Free
Making Bread
It came out of nowhere
The cheese is a liederkranz
If a Tree falls in the woods

I would also be willing to accept if they've only been worn a couple times.

Thanks!

lushedx


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lushedx

I have these anvil WXL for sell or trade for anvil WS or WM (or AA WXL)

Sock Abduction
Aww and Order

annakt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages annakt

Looking for Dandelion Drops in WS.
I will bake you snickerdoodles if it's new/unwashed. Srsly.

lily1029


quality posts: 3 Private Messages lily1029
mercemidi wrote:Looking for a few shirts - still newish so I don't have anything to trade, but I would be happy to pay for them. Or buy you something off the reckoning and have you send me the one I want. Whatever is fine.

All the ones I'm looking for are WXL, I know it's a long shot but here's hoping =)

Breakfast of Plumbers
Blending in
This was a triumph
District 14
Acquired taste
Almost Free
Making Bread
It came out of nowhere
The cheese is a liederkranz
If a Tree falls in the woods

I would also be willing to accept if they've only been worn a couple times.

Thanks!



PMed you about This was a triumph!

sunaness


quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

Looking to Buy Free Hugs by Ochopika in Men's Large or Medium (would probably do Women's Large too I'm desperate)

PM me!

wootchawant


quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant
nagle107 wrote:Just curios to anyone who has used tee trade. Is it on the honor system? There's not really a way to ensure you don't get hosed on the deal? Thanks for any info



there is also a woot forum for feedback that is fairly regularly updated and sometimes includes teetrade transactions--look under "World of Woot Shirts" and then "Buying/Selling/Trading Shirts Feedback UPDATED"...

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

lonelypond


quality posts: 462 Private Messages lonelypond

TRADED. Ok, LONG sleeved random shirt in. Men's XL, Princess Bride, Poison, who wants to trade...


Merry Christmas shirtwoot!

jdason


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdason

I have 2 shirts available, both in ML and are unwashed/unworn.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/air-quoth


http://shirt.woot.com/offers/relative-dimensions

nagle107


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nagle107

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/unexpected-news

MXL unwashed unworn AA

Looking for MXL or MXXL unworn unwashed

unpcnook


quality posts: 9 Private Messages unpcnook

Updated list of my available shirts(all sizes are AA in ML):

New/Never Worn/Never Washed
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/identity-code
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/longshot
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/relative-dimensions
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/square-dance

Worn Once or Twice/Washed
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/black-and-white-and-red-all-over
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/flying
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/one-of-those-days
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-breakfast-club

-UnPC

adamselby


quality posts: 2 Private Messages adamselby

All are MM.