Kisisie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kisisie

I'm interested in $5 coffee (starbucks) in WM or S. Please PM me. I have no shirts - well one but it's coming in WS! yikes. Talk about small. Anyhow - I'll pay cash.
Thanks!

nathangey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nathangey

I just got my tracking number. Hoping I won't have to trade but just in case its a mens small.

MiracleMax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax
Kisisie wrote:I'm interested in $5 coffee (starbucks) in WM or S. Please PM me. I have no shirts - well one but it's coming in WS! yikes. Talk about small. Anyhow - I'll pay cash.
Thanks!

I've got a small coming, I'll let you know if it's Five Bucks. If it is, I'll definitely be willing to get rid of it.

tindersticks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tindersticks

I have Concrete Cityscape and Man Boy both in MS new/unworn from the last batch of randoms. PM me if you're interested. I'll also be getting three more in the mail whenever smartpost gets them to me, so more trade requests to come.

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
catvet6 wrote:I don't have any shirts to trade but I'll gladly buy any of these if somebody is interested in selling them:

More Skulls
Camisa de los Muertos
Full of Ink
Taking Flight

What size do you take? I've got More Skulls in MS.

Also, 3 more MS on the way via Smartpost. Woot.

bryozoan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bryozoan

Have:
Spring Rebirth (L and XL) (Men's)

Want:
Autumn Breeze in L or XL (Men's)

PM me..

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru

still have for trade in men's small:

"what dreams are made of"

there are plenty of shirts that i am interested in, so just pm me an offer and i'll let you know whether or not i like/want it. and i don't want a shirt that i already have, obviously. AND i won't accept anything other than men's small, sorry.

boysareretards

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boysareretards

i am still looking for a WXL or ML BATS!!!!!!!!. I am also sort of looking for a Thing That Scoots in those sizes too. If you can help a girl out please let me know!

MiracleMax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax
sigaru wrote:still have for trade in men's small:

"what dreams are made of"

there are plenty of shirts that i am interested in, so just pm me an offer and i'll let you know whether or not i like/want it. and i don't want a shirt that i already have, obviously. AND i won't accept anything other than men's small, sorry.

I've got a MS coming, so depending on what I get I may be interested. I'll update when the shirts get here.

sigaru

MiracleMax wrote:I've got a MS coming, so depending on what I get I may be interested. I'll update when the shirts get here.

that sounds good. let me know when it arrives if you are interested.

jebarringer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jebarringer

I still have Suicidal Maple Leaf from the last random shirts in Men's XL. Willing to listen to offers in MXL (though for sure I don't want manboy, diversity, or xmas is ribs, and I already have death/unicorn, camisa, and the bird w/ the blossoms [and bird powered robot pending]).
Suicidal Maple Leaf

EDIT: maple leaf has been traded

votewoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages votewoot

Have take it back in Mens 2X will trade for almost anything in mens 2X

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41

I have

Death on a Pale White Unicorn (ML)

Grow (ML)

Avocado Man (ML)

Will trade for other ML's. PM me.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
DarK41 wrote:I have

Death on a Pale White Unicorn (ML)

Grow (ML)

Avocado Man (ML)

Will trade for other ML's. PM me.

I suspect that you'll get a few wooters who want the Avocado Man shirt. Fable---are you reading this?

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41
klswoot wrote:I suspect that you'll get a few wooters who want the Avocado Man shirt. Fable---are you reading this?

That's great! I got that shirt from the previous Random Shirt but found nothing that I liked. Maybe this time I will get something good

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
catvet6 wrote:I don't have any shirts to trade but I'll gladly buy any of these if somebody is interested in selling them:

More Skulls
Camisa de los Muertos
Full of Ink
Taking Flight

I have a Camisa de los Muertos in MXL

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

Arben

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arben

I've got Rodents Revenge and When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears in 2X up for trade

Interested in Eating Healthy, Say no to scurvy, Uh-Oh, maybe Bats or take it back...offers welcome! 2X please.

sigaru

Arben wrote:I've got Rodents Revenge and When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears in 2X up for trade

Interested in Eating Healthy, Say no to scurvy, Uh-Oh, maybe Bats or take it back...offers welcome! 2X please.

votewoot wrote:
Have take it back in Mens 2X will trade for almost anything in mens 2X

there ya go.

kimthemadscientist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimthemadscientist

I got the Square shirt (WM) and Tall Pipes (XL-Men's) this morning. I would consider anything but plump horse.

I would really like Spawn of the Black Lagoon, Apathetic in the Face of Certain Annihilation, 5 Bucks, CMYK of the Dead, Touring with the Big G, or Die Or Treat.

klswoot

Our random lots:

in WS (hit the jackpot)

in WXL

(our least favorite of the 6)

Overall the best random lots that we've received. Probably because the quality of shirts has really increased on woot.

Still have a few that I'm willing to trade or sell: the sizes are WL or WXL

I also have a couple extra of my designs L, WL. and WXL...I think....

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

Hit the jackpot as well. All in mens medium. Finally scored on the random shirts
Willing to trade Sleeping problems.

Sleeping Problems

Ocean R.E.M.

Paradisaea

mer

chet90si

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chet90si

Ok, I've got a collection of unworn shirts stock piled from all of my random woots. They're all in either Mens Small or Mens Medium. I'd prefer to trade, but my experience with trading on here is that everyone either disappears or flakes out when you're close to making a trade...and its kind of annoying. For that reason I'll also sell any of these for $11 shipped.

Ocean REM - Mens Small

Owl - Mens Small

Paradisaea- Mens Small

Eating Healthy - Mens Small

When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears - Mens Medium

Organic Light Beam - Mens Medium

I should also have more once my GF gets her random woots...

sigaru

chet90si wrote:Ok, I've got a collection of unworn shirts stock piled from all of my random woots. They're all in either Mens Small or Mens Medium. I'd prefer to trade, but my experience with trading on here is that everyone either disappears or flakes out when you're close to making a trade...and its kind of annoying.

yeah, i am sort of in the middle of a possible trade [my "yokohama" for "follow the leader"], but i haven't heard from the guy in a couple of days [since tuesday or wednesday], when he asked for pictures and never replied.

in which case, i still have WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF and possibly YOKOHAMA up for trade, both in men's small. i only accept men's small.

chet90si

sigaru wrote:yeah, i am sort of in the middle of a possible trade [my "yokohama" for "follow the leader"], but i haven't heard from the guy in a couple of days [since tuesday or wednesday], when he asked for pictures and never replied.

in which case, i still have WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF and possibly YOKOHAMA up for trade, both in men's small. i only accept men's small.

AAAAHHHHH!!!! I've been wanting a Yokohama in Mens Small FOREVER!! I'd also be willing to trade for What Dreams are Made Of...

Maybe we can work out a double trade to save on shipping?? Let me know!

sigaru

chet90si wrote:AAAAHHHHH!!!! I've been wanting a Yokohama in Mens Small FOREVER!! I'd also be willing to trade for What Dreams are Made Of...

Maybe we can work out a double trade to save on shipping?? Let me know!

l ol. we'll see. i have another guy who might be interested, so i need to wait for either of them to reply.

chet90si

sigaru wrote:l ol. we'll see. i have another guy who might be interested, so i need to wait for either of them to reply.

Ooops. I also sent you a message before I saw this reply...disregard that ha! Let me know whats up though!

sigaru

chet90si wrote:Ooops. I also sent you a message before I saw this reply...disregard that ha! Let me know whats up though!

alright. if the first guy doesn't reply soon, and if the second guy doesn't have anything that i want, i'll let you know [in reply to that pm]. let me know when you get that other one if it's up for trade, also.

chet90si

sigaru wrote:alright. if the first guy doesn't reply soon, and if the second guy doesn't have anything that i want, i'll let you know [in reply to that pm]. let me know when you get that other one if it's up for trade, also.

Sounds good.

rikidoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rikidoo

Got our shipment of random shirts today and have 3 up for trade. All are 2X
Ocean REM - gone
Paradiasea
Death Drinks a Mai

Shirts we are interested in but not limited too.....
Apathetic in the Face of Certain Annihilation
Plan B
When I was your Age
Now that's just overpriced

Also, anyone have a 2X Hot Wings still out there?

firasion

quality posts: 1 Private Messages firasion

just got my random shirts today!

these are WS, so if there are any small women out there, pm me if you'd like to trade

klswoot

updated with revisions.
Still have a few that I'm willing to trade or sell: the sizes are WL or WXL

I also have a couple extra of my designs WL. and WXL...and maybe one M.

goldnndrkness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldnndrkness

Got my randoms today, it seems like i got them really fast...anyways,

ALL IN WS

Death Drinks a Mai Tai

When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears

and What Dreams are Made Of

im not dissapointed at all, but i do wish i got one bright color shirt. but anyoo, i like them, but if anyone has any WS they wanna trade, i'll consider

oh yes, and i also have from twofer #2, Spring Rebirth and oh Crud...

Have these shirts in WS and are willing to sell? PM please!

Cassette Taps
Best thing since
Alice Paining Caterpillar

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
klswoot wrote:Still have a few that I'm willing to trade or sell: the sizes are WL or WXL

if you'd like what dreams are made of in like wl (or wxl cant remember which now) i'd be willing to trade for either these 2. and i'm good at trades, i've made one already

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
sigaru wrote:yeah, i am sort of in the middle of a possible trade [my "yokohama" for "follow the leader"], but i haven't heard from the guy in a couple of days [since tuesday or wednesday], when he asked for pictures and never replied..

Whoops, that was me. PMed back, buddy.

I'll post my newer shirts in a few days when I get back to where I shipped 'em to.

slakresistance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slakresistance

I have "Escape of the Puffaluffs" in M
oh my god.

please.

please.

trade me.

Old school! Apparently they still had these shirts even though they were sold on Oct. 14, 2007. Wonder why they still had some lying around...

PM me. HAVE a piece of shirt.woot! History!! This is going to be a very IMPORTANT VINTAGE SHIRT very soon! Maybe even now!

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

I know i keep asking for this but i never seem to get it but if you have This here is my unicorn shootin gun in mens medium and would like to trade pm me. Happily trade pretty much any shirt i have except a select few or just give you cash for it

mer

supervixxen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages supervixxen

I didn't do too well on this random round so I'm looking to trade.

I have TWO "All is Calm" in WL that I'd like to trade for just about anything in WM or WL...I actually bought one of these shirts during the original sale day, so don't need either of them!

-Lauren

emerica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emerica

I got a Mens Medium of $5 Coffee (Now that's just overpriced)
Looking for ANYTHING in Mens 2XL (snowboarding shirt..)
And throw up some offers on other Mens Medium

erll, i'm ogg yo trsf snf dlrrp

votewoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages votewoot
Arben wrote:I've got Rodents Revenge and When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears in 2X up for trade

PM for you.

mulder712

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mulder712

For trade in MM: Chicago Skyline, Rodent's Revenge, Urban Ice
Wanted in MM/MS but not limited to: Unatomy, Bats