superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

supervixxen wrote:I didn't do too well on this random round so I'm looking to trade.

I have TWO "All is Calm" in WL that I'd like to trade for just about anything in WM or WL...I actually bought one of these shirts during the original sale day, so don't need either of them!

-Lauren

I have a feeling you may have some takers if you go over to the derby and look at the current derby submission by InitialSam (it's dancing between the fog and 5th right now).

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Ozzie2191

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Ozzie2191

Got 2 in my 3-pack that I'm not really interested in, both in mens 2x. Willing to entertain ideas, however if someone has that recent bunny foo foo shirt they'd be interested in trading in ML or similar, I'll trade you both of mine for your one. My son really wants that one, currently. Heck, I'd throw in the Harmless Apparition I got as well that I was planning to keep. 3 for 1! - *Bunny FooFoo Purchased, so just down to trading*

Both of my trades are in 2XL, however willing to trade for 2XL, or W/M Med or Large if it's one my kids would wear - examples of what they would be interested are Death on a Pale Unicorn and Vandalized Turtle.

The Thing that Scoots - TRADED!

Now That's Just Overpriced - TRADED!

And (willing to trade, but planning to keep currently)

Harmless Apparition

**Witty signature fail**Out of cheese error**Redo from start**

blondeprogrammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blondeprogrammer

All 2x s ... I already had 2 of 3... and not attached to third.... Tell me what you got and which one you would like and lets see if we can make it happen. I would also be willing to trade for XL, but to clarify all these shirts are all 2xs

Eating Healthy
TRADED!

Sleeping Problems
TRADED!

Paradisaeau

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Ozzie2191 wrote:Got 2 in my 3-pack that I'm not really interested in, both in mens 2x. Willing to entertain ideas, however if someone has that recent bunny foo foo shirt they'd be interested in trading in ML or similar, I'll trade you both of mine for your one. My son really wants that one, currently. Heck, I'd throw in the Harmless Apparition I got as well that I was planning to keep. 3 for 1!

Both of my trades are in 2XL, however willing to trade for 2XL, or W/M Med or Large if it's one my kids would wear - examples of what they would be interested are Death on a Pale Unicorn, Swim Little Nessie, and Vandalized Turtle.

The Thing that Scoots - TRADED!

Now That's Just Overpriced

And (willing to trade, but planning to keep currently)

Harmless Apparition

You can buy the Bunny Foo Foo Shirt here. It is scheduled to be reckoned tomorrow (Monday), so it will only be available until midnight central time Monday night.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

Ozzie2191

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Ozzie2191

Ack, reckoned out already? Well, guess I shall have to buy one then.

**Witty signature fail**Out of cheese error**Redo from start**

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Having just completed a trade, a quick update for those just now getting their shirts

What I have around, in 2X:

And this is what I want, in order of desire (and in 2X):

I may also be willing to exchange the following unworn 2x shirts for any of the above except "Spawn", but realize that I am going to try and trade Ocean REM first.

ashley87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashley87
chet90si wrote:Ok, I've got a collection of unworn shirts stock piled from all of my random woots. They're all in either Mens Small or Mens Medium. I'd prefer to trade, but my experience with trading on here is that everyone either disappears or flakes out when you're close to making a trade...and its kind of annoying. For that reason I'll also sell any of these for $11 shipped.

Ocean REM - Mens Small

Owl - Mens Small

Paradisaea- Mens Small

Eating Healthy - Mens Small

When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears - Mens Medium

Organic Light Beam - Mens Medium

I should also have more once my GF gets her random woots...

I will so pay for the Ocean R.E.M. shirt you have! I haven't gotten my randoms yet, hopefully within the next few days, but if I don't happen to get it myself, I want to buy it from you!

mulder712

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mulder712

Reposting on a new page:

For trade in MM: Chicago Skyline, Rodent's Revenge, Urban Ice
Wanted in MM/MS but not limited to: Unatomy, Bats , The Thing That Scoots, Sniffing Glue

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
KaylaJ wrote:if you'd like what dreams are made of in like wl (or wxl cant remember which now) i'd be willing to trade for either these 2. and i'm good at trades, i've made one already

just wanted to update, my what dreams are made of is WL

chet90si

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chet90si
ashley87 wrote:I will so pay for the Ocean R.E.M. shirt you have! I haven't gotten my randoms yet, hopefully within the next few days, but if I don't happen to get it myself, I want to buy it from you!

Sorry, most of my shirts have already sold. The only ones left are "Owl" and "Organic Light Beam".

emerica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emerica

I want Paradisaea in 2XL or M, whoever has it. I have the Starbucks shirt in M to trade for whoever wants it!

erll, i'm ogg yo trsf snf dlrrp

psbrett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psbrett

Given that this post has gone through 2 random shirt trades and going to try a third, wouldn't it make sense to start a new thread to help make the available trades far more easier to look through? Anyone else agree or is that idea just foolish?

MiracleMax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax
psbrett wrote:Given that this post has gone through 2 random shirt trades and going to try a third, wouldn't it make sense to start a new thread to help make the available trades far more easier to look through? Anyone else agree or is that idea just foolish?

I think having it all together is better. Some people are still trying to trade shirts from the first two randoms, and some people are trying to trade non-random shirts. Just try to remember to start on the last few pages, or double-check dates before you respond.

My two cents.

andrewhime

quality posts: 5 Private Messages andrewhime

I'll give this another shot... trades from 2nd Bag of Shirt went well, but not the 1st.

I have the following for trade, all in XL:

Sewer Monster

Sun of Kabuki

Touring With The Big G

I am willing to trade these shirts for XL shirts *ONLY*. Don't need girlie sizes. Got a gut, so M is right out and L doesn't hide it well enough. 2XL is just silly.

Am also willing to exchange for cash.

Shirts I really want: The Rustic (have 3 already!) and L Homme Du Chat (or whatever it is... the guy in the cat suit, I took Spanish).

If you enjoy my horrible posts here, you might enjoy my podcast at http://www.valuecube.com

Temperance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Temperance

Got my 2 shirts in from the 'Random Shirt' on the 17th. My first was 'Patriot Wings' which I am planning on keeping unless someone has something great to trade. The other (which I wasn't too fond of) was the 'Loves Me' and am looking to trade with... well anything decent. Both are in Women's Medium if you are interested in trading(only willing to trade for a WM or WL).

ericsmithrocks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericsmithrocks

I've got two random shirts that I'd like to trade. Just got 'em today! I like darker colors. Bright red doesn't quite do it for me.

Yup. Men's smalls. Just drop me a PM if you've got something to trade, darker colors (black, brown, gray, dark blue) preferred.

geekadelphia

Woot: Twilight Tracer 2pack Lighted Golf Balls (2), Franklin Merriam-Webster Dictionary with MP3 Player
Woot Shirt: Cassette Taps, RAAAARR!, Urban Ice, Swimming Koi, Luck of the Arrrish (2), Random Shirt (3), Northern Lights
Sellout: Creative Zen V Plus 1GB Media Player (2), Mini RC Helicopter

Kirill0189

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kirill0189

I have the following, all in Men's M:
Ocean REM
Sleeping Problems
Paradisaea

Willing to trade for, in sizes S to L:
Close Encounters of the 2D Kind (if anyone still has it)
Cat Carrier (not sure of the name)

beazilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beazilla

DIdn't do so fantastically this round, have Civic Duty Dance, I Love Sushis, and Delicious all in MS. Willing to trade for most anything in MS or WXL.

However, I would really like Death Drinks A Mai Tai, or Bats.
Thanks!

KaylaJ

so now i have what dreams are made of and patriot wings in WL. def want to rid myself of what dreams are made of and kinda indifferent to patriot wings (nice design, but you really can't tell unless you look close at it), so i'll look at offers for it as well

would love to see angry day, either anatomy shirt, and "better than sliced bread"

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Kirill0189 wrote:I have the following, all in Men's M:
Ocean REM
Sleeping Problems
Paradisaea

Willing to trade for, in sizes S to L:
Close Encounters of the 2D Kind (if anyone still has it)
Cat Carrier (not sure of the name)

I'd take Paradisaea in the MM, but I have Close Encounters in a WXL...fits similar to a MS, but with shorter sleeves. Let me know if you are interested.

erindn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erindn

I got Now That's Just Overpriced (Five Bucks Coffee) and Harmless Apparitioner both in Men's Medium. I'd be willing to trade both for When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears in any size from Women's Medium up to Men's XXL. Or if anyone has the polar bear shirt and wants to sell it, I'd love to! It's for my niece, so the price I'd pay would probably depend on the size.

Edit: Got the polar bear shirt! But I'm still interested in trading.

calvim

quality posts: 1 Private Messages calvim

Hey, relatively new to shirt wooting. As posted in the random shirt forum I have the following shirt that I am indifferent to keeping, and considering offers on another men's medium.

Size: MM

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru

i still have WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF in men's small. if you'd like it, please let me know what you have to offer in men's small. [preferrably via private message, but posting on here should be okay too.]

KaylaJ

i have that too sig in WL, i'll hope you trade your's if you hope for me

sigaru

KaylaJ wrote:i have that too sig in WL, i'll hope you trade your's if you hope for me

i hope you get a good deal. l ol

sigaru

WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF is no longer available for trade, so long as it works out.

klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence

I have in WM:
RAAR

the fivebucks shirt

grow

& Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения!

I'll trade the first 3 for almost anything in a WM or WL. The last one I may keep, but I'm open to offers.

I'm specifically looking for:
feed the whale
delicious
i love sushis
eating healthy
unfriendly locals
floating squishy

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

I still have from my previous Random Shirt, Perched Among Blossoms. I also have up for trade Paradisaeau, Ocean REM, And that red tümmy äche shirt. All mens small.

I'm specifically looking for A Hound's Tooth but I don't think that was in this batch (as far as I can tell) in Men's small or Women's Large (I'm flexable! I really want this shirt!). I'll post others I'm interested in/edit this.

waverider01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waverider01

OK I just got my shirts and Here is what I got.

I am willing to trade all these shirts for a mens large.

I also have this from the last random shirt that I'm willing to trade.

All shirts are new mens large t-shirts.

If interested, please PM me.

sh4ne

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sh4ne

I've got an unwashed/unworn Autumn Breeze in Medium and an unwashed/unworn Camisa de Los Muertos in Large from the last random day if anyone is interested. I would prefer other offers of Medium. Message me if you are interested!

=)

goingfordistance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goingfordistance

Hi! Did anyone get/have Caution Octopus’ May Be Larger Than It Appears in men's small OR women's medium?

I really want this shirt, I'd be happy to buy if from you! Let me know...

Do you have a Caution Octopus shirt? Men's small, perhaps?

einebebop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages einebebop

and

Both in Med.
If anyone wants to trade.... for anything.....
AIM: MooRawrYargh or PM me
....hell, pay shipping and Ill give em away.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

updated with revisions.
Still have a few that I'm willing to trade or sell: the sizes are WL or WXL

I also have a couple extra of my designs WL. and WXL...and maybe one M.

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
beazilla wrote:DIdn't do so fantastically this round, have Civic Duty Dance, I Love Sushis, and Delicious all in MS. Willing to trade for most anything in MS or WXL.

However, I would really like Death Drinks A Mai Tai, or Bats.
Thanks!

Would you take Suicidal Maple Leaf for Delicious?

tindersticks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tindersticks

I'll try once again. I still have Man Boy in MS new/unworn from the last random. Anyone interested?

sigaru

tindersticks wrote:I'll try once again. I still have Man Boy in MS new/unworn from the last random. Anyone interested?

i doubt you'll find someone who wants that one. sorry.

blondeprogrammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blondeprogrammer

Just thought i would throw a note that I would be willing to purchase Ocean REM in a 2x. Just PM me with totall price.

emerica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emerica

Have... (MM)

Want... (MM or 2XL)
Paradisaea

Message me or quote!

erll, i'm ogg yo trsf snf dlrrp

tomwelden3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomwelden3

I want to trade my 2X unworn unwashed spring rebirth for something else unworn unwashed in 2X.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

I have RAAAARR in a WXL

and would like
Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения! in a WXL or ML.

If the red Sputnik shirt is not availablein those sizes, I will also trade for a useful wootish item.