vixro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vixro

Skatemd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skatemd

I AM jewish and I still don't get it!

michael3182

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michael3182

I like LOLCats... and funny shirt, just not for me --- bad print I bet.

----
One day your crap will be my crap Katie Kaboomes

amaiman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amaiman
Skatemd wrote:I AM jewish and I still don't get it!

Go here: http://icanhascheezburger.com/ , then you'll understand the shirt.

mp88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mp88

happy chanukah everybody!

ha the mention of sufganiyot (jelly donuts) was absolutly great, who writes the product descrips? the shirt maker or woot?
i just saw the isroyali blue blip.. HA great stuff

go play some dreidel

* Microgem 4gb Quick Drive *Compaq Pentium D
* Sore Thumbs T Shirt
* Black 30gb Zune
* Zune Tunepower
* Can i has a little dreidel T shirt?

alysedai

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alysedai

I'm not jewish but I bought two anyway. My best friend and I used to work at the synogogue on Fridays...

She's Episcopalian and I'm Roman Catholic. Good times.

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya

My girlfriend and I both got one. Love it.

hankpiece

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hankpiece

Jewish or not, there's no way this is coming before Chanukah is actually over.

mp88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mp88

crap i just realized i placed the order without selecting overnight shipping, i emailed service@woot.com but do u think itll be fixed before today is over? i didnt know that i couldnt place a second order...

* Microgem 4gb Quick Drive *Compaq Pentium D
* Sore Thumbs T Shirt
* Black 30gb Zune
* Zune Tunepower
* Can i has a little dreidel T shirt?

allgoodshirts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allgoodshirts
hankpiece wrote:Jewish or not, there's no way this is coming before Chanukah is actually over.

Unless you pony up the extra $5.

Who wants to bet a dollar on whether or not this one will sell out?

sheila01801

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheila01801

Is "little" supposed to be spelt wrong?

1. 11-26-07 "Crappy Shirt"
  2. 04-11-08 Love of Money Shirt
  3. 05-27-08 Random Shirt
  4. 06-03-08 Nike Sport Kit Carrying Case for MP3 Players (2 for Tues)
  5. 6-13-08 It's going out faster than coming in shirt.
  6. 7-21-08 Happy Birthday, Shirt Woot tee.
  7. 7-30-08 Mighty Kite Mini Kite
  8. 8-30-08 Hungry Bento
  9. 9-02-08 Random Woot Tee (Perpetual Emotion)
  10. 10-03-08 Donut Panic! shirt
  11. 10-16-08 Random Shirt
  12. 10-23-08 Screaming Money (orange cape)

yeeter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yeeter

lolcats were funny for about 5 minutes. Then it was no longer funny. I think we need to wait about 10 years before it's funny again. So, if you buy this shirt, you are WAY ahead of the trends.

Cheers.

VOTE!

dvh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvh

Sick of LOLcats, hate the shirt.

BUT, if it had been offered a month ago, I probably would have ordered one and worn it for the amusement of the cat-lovers I know. But at this point I'd have to pay the extra $5 to overnight a shirt that I don't actually like, so no.

Too bad - would have been nice to see a really clever Hanukah shirt.

cedaroo

quality posts: 14 Private Messages cedaroo
sheila01801 wrote:Is "little" supposed to be spelt wrong?

Sadly yes.

Anyone else think that "More Dreidel Please" or "I have got to have more dreidel!" would have been better captions?

Uh oh. I just hinted to the great one, Christopher Walken.
Are we allowed to mention religion here?

"
Everything is true.
(Even false things?)
Even false things are true.
(How can that be?)
I don't know man, I didn't do it.
"
- interview of Malaclypse the Younger by a (reporter)

b0n3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages b0n3

HILARIOUS .. my wife is a jew .. I'm giving it to her for X-MAS

DawnOctopus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DawnOctopus

I think this shirt is funny!

However, people always ask me if I am Jewish, and I am NOT. This would just make more people ask, I think. Seriously, I had a roommate for a YEAR and they kept asking me if I was Jewish. *sigh*

peachtek

quality posts: 5 Private Messages peachtek

Can never have enough LOLcats!!! Never wanted to be jewish more in all my life!!

But alas, me and my bare chest will await the inevitable "I can haz prezents now?" shirt.

~~We can't all be princesses. Someone has to wave as I walk by.~~

frebitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frebitz

For all you Grinches out there, an atheist view of Hanuka:
http://www.slate.com/id/2179045/

rpayne656

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpayne656

Once again, in spite of the blueness of the shirt, I bought one. Now I see how woot gets away with it.

AMERICA!

frebitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frebitz
DawnOctopus wrote:I think this shirt is funny!

However, people always ask me if I am Jewish, and I am NOT. This would just make more people ask, I think. Seriously, I had a roommate for a YEAR and they kept asking me if I was Jewish. *sigh*

You must look intelligent.

MastaSquidge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MastaSquidge
jeff318 wrote:Too bad the shirts won't arrive until Valentine's Day.

Orly? The last shirt I ordered showed up in about 5 days.

jschee1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jschee1

" Everything went smoothly. We'll take in all the orders, and begin shipping. You can revisit this page by clicking the order number link on the "your account" page. If your order doesn't change to "shipped" within 5 days, check in our community forums for news of any delay, post there, and/or e-mail our service department at service@woot.com.

Again, your order will typically ship within 5 business days."

Even if you pay for overnight shipping (gasp) they won't ship it for 5 days? That seems pretty lame. Whats the deal?

"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
vixro wrote:

I was just looking at this same picture this morning. But, I can't get myself to buy the shirt. I want something that will still be interesting to wear a month or two from now.

klswoot

jschee1 wrote:" Everything went smoothly. We'll take in all the orders, and begin shipping. You can revisit this page by clicking the order number link on the "your account" page. If your order doesn't change to "shipped" within 5 days, check in our community forums for news of any delay, post there, and/or e-mail our service department at service@woot.com.

Even if you pay for overnight shipping (gasp) they won't ship it for 5 days? That seems pretty lame. Whats the deal?

No. I think they will still ship in a timely manner, but the updated confirmation via email or the update to your account status might be delayed. That's my interpretation.

weirdworks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weirdworks

Isn't that a picture. Picture shirt are LAME...that's why they don't allow them in the derby.

LAME

mamafour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mamafour

I think icanhascheezburger is funny and cute and ahhhhh precious and it's a site I visit everyday after I check out woot. In a world full of hatred and venom (let's kill the teacher who let her students name a teddy bear the wrong thing????) it's nice to be reminded of comfort and love and the wonderfulness of cats. Some of the pictures and captions are silly, but so what? I have totally disliked some of the woot shirts that other people have bought, and liked some that others hated. BIg world, room for lots of people and their opinions, right? And by the way, I am a mother, and I still think icanhazcheezburger is fun, and my kids don't think I'm totally lame.

daebat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daebat

Wow. L.O.L CATS are not and will not ever be funny. Maybe my grandma would get a kick out of this...ooo0000(__)(____)(___.___) <--butt

dave bug

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dave bug
jschee1 wrote:" Everything went smoothly. We'll take in all the orders, and begin shipping. You can revisit this page by clicking the order number link on the "your account" page. If your order doesn't change to "shipped" within 5 days, check in our community forums for news of any delay, post there, and/or e-mail our service department at service@woot.com.

Nope, it won't take 5 days, we just aren't cool enough to have differing messages there based on your shipping choice (or which *.woot site you're on, for that matter). Unless there's a catastrophe, paying the $5 shipping before noon will get you your shirt tomorrow.

Stubdooo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stubdooo

This was going to be my first Woot purchase. As I was about to click "I Want One" it sold out. Waaaaah.

klswoot

weirdworks wrote:Isn't that a picture. Picture shirt are LAME...that's why they don't allow them in the derby.

LAME

Looks like it is a design created from the picture. Key elements were drawn from the photo but within the 6-color maximum required by woot. At least that's my take on the design.

klswoot

Stubdooo wrote:This was going to be my first Woot purchase. As I was about to click "I Want One" it sold out. Waaaaah.

It will be available tomorrow for $15.00. Use the same link and check back at midnight tonight and it should be available then.

advid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages advid

in for one!
Oliphaunts, Mordor, and Gandalf! I love this shirt so much!!!

My woots:
Leak Frog 2 pack
USA 2145 shirt
Creative Process Shirt
I Can Has Dreidel Shirt
Razer Headphones

whitey9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages whitey9

OH GOOD! I have been holding off on buying shirts from Woot because they haven't had any internet memes or inside jokes. Thank goodness that streak is over!

I'M IN FOR 10!

jschee1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jschee1
dave bug wrote:Nope, it won't take 5 days, we just aren't cool enough to have differing messages there based on your shipping choice (or which *.woot site you're on, for that matter). Unless there's a catastrophe, paying the $5 shipping before noon will get you your shirt tomorrow.

Thank you! Sorry for the undeserved panic

"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"

DAHFreedom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DAHFreedom

How does Woot decide to reprint shirts? I can't find any patern to which shirts make it into the derby.

baronofthebean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baronofthebean
dnbdb13 wrote:im jewish and this is a definite not gonna buy for me.

lolcats are kinda funny in small doses maybe once or twice a month, but wearing an internet meme outside of the internet. yikes.

Wow. I could have written this. This is the exact same thought process I went through, and in the exact same order (although I capitalize Jewish).

RoombaSlave

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RoombaSlave

Actually, this will be here by the end of Hanukkah. Sure it's Smart Post and sure, it's not slated to arrive until mid January, but you're forgetting the Hanukkah miracle.

(I plan to wear it Christmas Eve to the inlaws Xmas party).

semivanj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages semivanj
imshadow22 wrote:NOO!!!! I never thought that Woot! would go as low as the LOLCATS.

I agree, nothing pisses me off like LOLCATS pisses me!

slicedoranges

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slicedoranges

Anyone else an atheist who was incredibly tempted to buy it?

klswoot

DAHFreedom wrote:How does Woot decide to reprint shirts? I can't find any patern to which shirts make it into the derby.

This wasn't a derby shirt. Derby shirts are sold Thursday, Friday and Saturday at midnight. All other shirts are non-derby shirts.