motowngirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages motowngirl

Hannukah starts tonight, on the 4th. Purrrfect timing. DANG! I wish I got one but they sold out

Ozzie2191 wrote:The religeous overtones aside, I'm not Jewish, so someone who is could you answer this: how early from the holiday is this? Considering shirt.woot's record, it's tomorrow.

godman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godman

i checked woot at 1am, but forgot to check shirt.woot... stupid me.

anyway, i'm not jewish, but i woulda wore this cuz it's truly funny. my work out partner is a russian jew, hohoho!

annierose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annierose
haoshufen wrote:Its somewhere in late december. Changes every year and havent checked a calendar recently...

Chanukah always starts on 24 Kislev. It does not change. But, you need to keep the lunar calendar to know which solar day falls on 24 Kislev.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Dear James Cho, Riffmaster, Derek Filley, the Deer-by-numbers designer, and any number of other designers of solid designs that simply never sold out... on behalf of all the people who actually bought this, I'm sorry. Apparently your designs didn't have enough dusty old references from a grade school humour level. Next time, have the massive octopus made of octopi fart a cloud of ink, or write "I CAN HAZ DED BURNING SUNZ??", and you will have a surefire sell-out shirt.

onehatman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages onehatman

Seriously, I would buy so many more shirts if they had more LOLcats on them.

engin33r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages engin33r

I can't believe this is on here and that it sold out.
I may need to delete my account.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
engin33r wrote:I can't believe this is on here and that it sold out.
I may need to delete my account.

It's fun to see that Woot offers a variety of shirts. This shirt sold out so there are certainly woot members that like the LOLcats humor. It certainly isn't for everyone and I didn't purchase one. But, it is nice that woot offers designs that appeal to different groups within the woot demographic. Plus.. when designs come up that I do not like, I'm actually a little relieved because it allows me to save the $10.00 for a better deal/design.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
slicedoranges wrote:Anyone else an atheist who was incredibly tempted to buy it?

I'm an atheist, and I bought two.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

gkmarie1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gkmarie1

i had to laugh... its lolcats. kind of sad this one ran out.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
gkmarie1 wrote:i had to laugh... its lolcats. kind of sad this one ran out.

You can still buy it tomorrow don't forget.

Enedlhach

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Enedlhach

I has bought onez?!

Petersnoboard93

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Petersnoboard93
Ozzie2191 wrote:The religeous overtones aside, I'm not Jewish, so someone who is could you answer this: how early from the holiday is this? Considering shirt.woot's record, it's tomorrow.

Umm Hanuka starts tonight

mp88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mp88

yay for chanukah!

err for the stupidity of rushing through the order and not selecting overnight shipping...
i wrote them an email and i got a reciept email saying that they have a case number, but i havent heard that its been fixed. i wanted to upgrade my shipping, i thought i could just place another order but they dont allow that.

chag sameach everyone!

* Microgem 4gb Quick Drive *Compaq Pentium D
* Sore Thumbs T Shirt
* Black 30gb Zune
* Zune Tunepower
* Can i has a little dreidel T shirt?

vixro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vixro

LOLCats are a GOOD choice for t-shirts. Inside joke shirts that online illiterate people won't understand are the best shirts you can possibly wear in public. The reason being somebody will eventually see the shirt and laugh so loud under their breath you will hear them even though they try to hide it. I get that all the time with my license plate that says "ROFL". Lots of people don't get it, then the few that do just start laughing, I can see them in their cars point at the plate and laugh. All good, thats the point of this shirt.

rpayne656

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpayne656
slicedoranges wrote:Anyone else an atheist who was incredibly tempted to buy it?

You tell me.

AMERICA!

chalion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages chalion

Sorry, I bought this shirt because the picture pleased me, not because of any religious significances.

Recommended signature image size is 5k.

ladderphobia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladderphobia

WANT! So bad

Shame it's sold out. Oh well, time to go back to making my edible dreidel.

sticky69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sticky69

What a perfect shirt to go along with our new site wootcats.org
I wish I would have saw the shirt earlier, I'd have bought one =(

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

hohoho-hohoho! cats

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

MsTeacherLady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MsTeacherLady

Just got my random shirts today! I've been anxiously awaiting smartpost's arrival, and was totally satisfied when my package came. I got a Chimpanzee Robusto, The Rustic, and Sewer Monster. No, I didn't get any of my top picks, but I didn't get any of my least favorites either. No repeats--not even of shirt colors. Overall, I'm a happy camper!

DavidHart

quality posts: 12 Private Messages DavidHart

Am I the only one who thinks that these graphics are way too large?

David

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya

I got one for me and one for my agnostic girlfriend. We think it's funny.

spac30dyss3y

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spac30dyss3y

I got my bag of random shirts yesterday. I got three of the same shirt, of the sea monster "eating" itself. I liked the color, and it will make a good contrasting undershirt, however I was hoping for some variety. Such is life I suppose!

lunartan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunartan
MsTeacherLady wrote:Just got my random shirts today! I've been anxiously awaiting smartpost's arrival, and was totally satisfied when my package came. I got a Chimpanzee Robusto, The Rustic, and Sewer Monster. No, I didn't get any of my top picks, but I didn't get any of my least favorites either. No repeats--not even of shirt colors. Overall, I'm a happy camper!

perhaps the w00t gods punished me for only getting 1 random T... brain freeze, cream shirt T_T
Chimpanzee Robusto w00da been 1337
oh well, $6 garage/yardwork T ain't bad

recess238

quality posts: 0 Private Messages recess238
spac30dyss3y wrote:I got my bag of random shirts yesterday. I got three of the same shirt, of the sea monster "eating" itself. I liked the color, and it will make a good contrasting undershirt, however I was hoping for some variety. Such is life I suppose!

Instant Christmas gifts?

I mean.. Hanukkah.

recess238

DavidHart wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that these graphics are way too large?

David

I like the size of the graphics.

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
MsTeacherLady wrote:Just got my random shirts today! I've been anxiously awaiting smartpost's arrival, and was totally satisfied when my package came. I got a Chimpanzee Robusto, The Rustic, and Sewer Monster. No, I didn't get any of my top picks, but I didn't get any of my least favorites either. No repeats--not even of shirt colors. Overall, I'm a happy camper!

High five! Same here!

Juju1972

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Juju1972
onehatman wrote:Seriously, I would buy so many more shirts if they had more LOLcats on them.

I agree with you. LOLcats are hilarious. If I wasn't so worried about being PC all the time (I live in a very liberal and PC town), I'd buy it.

jingodemail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jingodemail

not jewish. cats are animals i don't want around. i got a day job.

got 6. (girlfriend has an acct.). she's mexican.

happy festival of lites....

weez up in here bayaan shirtz,

overnite,

jingo

mp88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mp88

argh, its been a whole day and ive yet to hear back from woot service. has anyone gone through this before? should i email them again with my info?

* Microgem 4gb Quick Drive *Compaq Pentium D
* Sore Thumbs T Shirt
* Black 30gb Zune
* Zune Tunepower
* Can i has a little dreidel T shirt?

vbob37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vbob37

Just wanted to see if I'd get pics of all the t-shirts I've ordered in my sig automatically or if I had to do something fancy to get it.

mottipython

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mottipython

I bought the shirt before 12 noon and paid for overnight shipping, i don't have the shirt delivered and according to fed ex it has not shipped yet.

I am not a happy camper here not one bit.

jschee1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jschee1
mottipython wrote:I bought the shirt before 12 noon and paid for overnight shipping, i don't have the shirt delivered and according to fed ex it has not shipped yet.

I am not a happy camper here not one bit.

I am in the same boat as you. I really need the shirt by Thursday, which is why I paid for overnight shipping.

"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"

techgal77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages techgal77
jschee1 wrote:I am in the same boat as you. I really need the shirt by Thursday, which is why I paid for overnight shipping.

I did as well. I am contacting Woot. I believe they at least owe us back the shipping charge and should ship overnight. I bought the shirt 1:10 AM (EST) so I definitely bought it in time.

Big o' Cosmos - 7/12/07, 7/12/08, 10/23/08, 12/25/09, 6/24/10, 6/15/11

amaiman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amaiman

Same here. Mine has a package status of "Dec 4, 2007 8:02 AM Package data transmitted to FedEx", which means it never left their warehouse.

I e-mailed service, hopefully they'll respond. The 'What is woot?" link at the top of the page specifies that they'll refund the shipping charge when the overnight delivery doesn't happen, so they do owe us that.

I need the shirt by tomorrow, as well, I'm going to a Chanukah party and this is one of the gifts I planned to give.

UPDATE: Got the automated "response" from their system. I hope they ship tomorrow because they probably won't answer my e-mail for a few days:

As you might expect, we receive a fairly large volume of emails. This reply is sent from our case assignment system to indicate your position in the queue has been reserved. Our staff works Monday through Friday during normal business hours in an effort to keep response times under 1 business day. However, in recent peak times we have fallen behind-we thank you in advance for your patience as we work to improve our efficiency. Please be confident that we will respond and resolve your issue.

rpayne656

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpayne656

Next day shipping my bum.

AMERICA!

spac30dyss3y

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spac30dyss3y

hohoho Yes! I had friends over as I opened the package and took one look and tossed the shirts to each of them, thereby bestowing upon them my jewish christmas good will!

SethB

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SethB

I paid $5 extra to get it today (since I'm going on a trip, for which I wanted it, tomorrow). It hasn't arrived. Why don't you warn people that paying $5 extra only allows them to HOPE their shirt arrives on the day specified?

recess238

SethB wrote:I paid $5 extra to get it today (since I'm going on a trip, for which I wanted it, tomorrow). It hasn't arrived. Why don't you warn people that paying $5 extra only allows them to HOPE their shirt arrives on the day specified?

I ordered next day shipping to get mine by today as well. No luck. I just checked the tracker and it says it didn't even get dropped off to FedEx until 6pm tonight! That's a rip!!!!

wolruf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolruf
recess238 wrote:I ordered next day shipping to get mine by today as well. No luck. I just checked the tracker and it says it didn't even get dropped off to FedEx until 6pm tonight! That's a rip!!!!

Very, very upset with Woot. I ordered Tuesday at 9 am with the next day delivery. Initially nothing, then after 8 hours a tracking number saying Shipping information received by Fed Ex and expected delivery by 3pm on the 5th. Checked all day, and nothing. Now I check and it says it was picked up after 5pm on the 5th in Texas by Fed Ex. If it doesn't get here by tomorrow, I am going to have to add a third 'very' to accurately express my upsettedness with Woot. Don't promise what you can't deliver. Bad business tactic.

Hello Inego Montoya. I killed your father. Prepare to diet!