dinomon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dinomon

same here. originally, the fedex website said 5th by 3:00pm. now it says 6th by 3:00pm! gaah.

amaiman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amaiman

Mine is now showing that is shipped and will be here on Thursday (a day late).

Don't forget to e-mail Woot to get your shipping fee refunded.
http://shirt.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx#q12

recess238

quality posts: 0 Private Messages recess238
amaiman wrote:Mine is now showing that is shipped and will be here on Thursday (a day late).

What all info do you need to send them?

SethB

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SethB
amaiman wrote:Mine is now showing that is shipped and will be here on Thursday (a day late).

I'd rather get the charge refunded via AmEx chargeback. That hurts Woot worse, and provides more encouragement for them to use a competent delivery agent.

admfl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages admfl
SethB wrote:I'd rather get the charge refunded via AmEx chargeback. That hurts Woot worse, and provides more encouragement for them to use a competent delivery agent.

yeah REALLY! Who would use Fedex when they could use, uh , um

But seriously.. Maybe a Woot person could inform we who have nothing better to do than to troll the comments: Did this happen to many people with these shirts? Was it a relatively huge number of next day orders? What did happen.

Yes, Weds would have been nicer than Thurs. Look at it as getting 2nd day delivery for the price of smartpost (IF they do arrive today).

parsoje

quality posts: 3 Private Messages parsoje
wolruf wrote:Very, very upset with Woot. I ordered Tuesday at 9 am with the next day delivery. Initially nothing, then after 8 hours a tracking number saying Shipping information received by Fed Ex and expected delivery by 3pm on the 5th. Checked all day, and nothing. Now I check and it says it was picked up after 5pm on the 5th in Texas by Fed Ex. If it doesn't get here by tomorrow, I am going to have to add a third 'very' to accurately express my upsettedness with Woot. Don't promise what you can't deliver. Bad business tactic.

I ordered mine at 10 am Tuesday with overnight shipping and I don't even have a tracking number yet. V=E=R=Y dissappointed. I teach in a small (deeply southern) town that is populated by huge numbers that don't even know what Judaism, much less Hannukkah is. I Really wanted to wear it tomorrow, but that is sure not happening!!

Bad Woot! Shame on Woot! Shame! Shame!

Bad Woot!!

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs

fadumpt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fadumpt

to answer whoever asked the relation of this woot to the holiday....I'm thinking (looking at the day it came out) that it was sold on the second day of Chanukah.

Dreidel is the game you play for chocolate money to commemorate how the Jews that were being controlled by the Greeks used it to make it look like they were gambling so they could pray in peace (now it's used for gambling of sorts)

not sure what they mean by a little dreidel, i guess cuz kitty is litte? :-/

all in all it's a pretty cool shirt...I'll wear it....of course I'm not exactly orthodox or anything like that so who knows on it's religious wholesomeness

amaiman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amaiman

Got my shirt yesterday (great shirt), one day late.

Got my response from customer service this morning:

We apologize for the delay in your shipment. Your shipping charges have been refunded back to your account. Please allow a few days for the credit to post.

pyrcedgrrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyrcedgrrl

Awwe!! LOLCats AND a dreidel? This is teh best! :D

mp88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mp88

unbelievable, smartpost says itll be delivered by the 15th! waaaay past chanukah. woot got back to me 2 days after i emailed them saying that since they shipped it, they cant upgrade my shipping.

if they had just noticed that my order number had an email attached to the account with a problem, they shouldve held the item, charged me 5 dollars more to upgrade my shipping and then send it out late. that way i wouldve had it on the 3rd night of chanukah not 3 days after its over. err.

* Microgem 4gb Quick Drive *Compaq Pentium D
* Sore Thumbs T Shirt
* Black 30gb Zune
* Zune Tunepower
* Can i has a little dreidel T shirt?

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

Fedex says my shirts departed the "sortation Center" at 2:50 this morning. Is sortation even a word?????!!!!!????
December 10, 2007 2:50 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
December 7, 2007 4:54 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
December 7, 2007 4:45 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

humanpest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages humanpest

Of course... I mean.. who wouldn't see West Virginia as the next logical step from new jersey...

Stupid Smart Post.. You killed Christmas

Date Time Description Location
December 10, 2007 11:10 AM Sortation Center Departure MARTINSBURG, WV
December 10, 2007 9:52 AM Sortation Center Departure MARTINSBURG, WV
December 8, 2007 1:20 PM Sortation Center Arrival EDISON, NJ
December 7, 2007 9:38 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
December 5, 2007 7:11 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
December 5, 2007 4:40 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

humanpest

quality posts: 0 Private Messages humanpest

Its from the song that says "Little Dreidel"...

fadumpt wrote:
not sure what they mean by a little dreidel, i guess cuz kitty is litte? :-/

all in all it's a pretty cool shirt...I'll wear it....of course I'm not exactly orthodox or anything like that so who knows on it's religious wholesomeness

chalion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages chalion

You expect no problems when you order something that has free shipping? Get real.

If you really wanted this by a certain date, you should have spent the $5.00 for overnight shipping. I did the extra for the ghost shirt and received it next day, while this shirt is still not going to be delivered until the 15th. It is just a shirt people.

Recommended signature image size is 5k.

SethB

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SethB
chalion wrote:You expect no problems when you order something that has free shipping? Get real.

If you really wanted this by a certain date, you should have spent the $5.00 for overnight shipping. I did the extra for the ghost shirt and received it next day, while this shirt is still not going to be delivered until the 15th. It is just a shirt people.

I paid $5 for overnight shipping, because I wanted to have the shirt to take with me on a trip that I left for two days later.

The paid shipping did no good; the shirt *did not* arrive the next day. It is therefore useless to me. (Will it still be topical next year? Maybe. If it is, will I have as good an opportunity to wear it? No. Nor in 2009. Maybe in 2010.)

Therefore, the full charge should be refunded (and is about to be challenged). If they want the shirt back, they can send me a post-paid envelope.

Stuunad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stuunad

Well, ordered mine on 12/4/2007.

"Status: Package data transmitted to FedEx"

Never recieved anything. Emailed woot and got no response...

Oh, and I payed the $5 extra for overnight shipping. Even allowing up to 5 days to ship it should have arrived a week ago...

In the past woot has been nothing but helpful, right now I wouldn't tell anyone to buy from woot.

prfanity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prfanity

December 12, 2007 5:22 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
December 9, 2007 6:04 AM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
December 8, 2007 5:35 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX

Um... what the hell? My shirt got to Wisconsin (I live in Chicago), and then 3 days later it mystically is back in Dallas? Also, it originally stated an expected delivery date of December 15. Obviously, this hasn't come true. I emailed woot last night, no response so far. What the hell is going on here?

Bobross46n2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bobross46n2

Hmmmm.......First time shirt w00ter, in fact
sent a few peeps here to pickup some of the
other shirts.

NOW I've been waiting for my Dreidel shirt
since it went on sale a few weeks ago.....
Here is my tracking info:

Est. in Home 12/15/2007

December 13, 2007 12:00 PM USPS Entry ALOHA, OR
December 13, 2007 2:17 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received BEAVERTON, OR *
December 13, 2007 12:48 AM Sortation Center Departure KENT, WA
December 12, 2007 8:54 AM Sortation Center Arrival KENT, WA
December 11, 2007 11:19 AM Sortation Center Departure LOS ANGELES, CA
December 9, 2007 8:48 AM Sortation Center Arrival LOS ANGELES, CA
December 8, 2007 5:47 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX

I figured it would be a little late because of the Holidays but...
Aloha Oregon is RIGHT NEXT to Beaverton and its BEEN there
torturing me for 4 days!

mjc613

Bobross46n2 wrote:Hmmmm.......First time shirt w00ter, in fact
sent a few peeps here to pickup some of the
other shirts.

NOW I've been waiting for my Dreidel shirt
since it went on sale a few weeks ago.....
Here is my tracking info:

Est. in Home 12/15/2007

December 13, 2007 12:00 PM USPS Entry ALOHA, OR
December 13, 2007 2:17 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received BEAVERTON, OR *
December 13, 2007 12:48 AM Sortation Center Departure KENT, WA
December 12, 2007 8:54 AM Sortation Center Arrival KENT, WA
December 11, 2007 11:19 AM Sortation Center Departure LOS ANGELES, CA
December 9, 2007 8:48 AM Sortation Center Arrival LOS ANGELES, CA
December 8, 2007 5:47 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX

I figured it would be a little late because of the Holidays but...
Aloha Oregon is RIGHT NEXT to Beaverton and its BEEN there
torturing me for 4 days!

You need to either take this info to your P.O or call them. Someone put a large box on top of your package and it is out of sight out of mind.

DH wore this shirt out tonight at our favorite Indian restaurant, a propos of nothing.

chiieddy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chiieddy
humanpest wrote:Its from the song that says "Little Dreidel"...

Yup:

I have a little dreidel
I made it out of clay
And when it's dry and ready
Oh, dreidel I will play

Such high poetry. :-)

epicjay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epicjay
Stuunad wrote:Well, ordered mine on 12/4/2007.

"Status: Package data transmitted to FedEx"

Never recieved anything. Emailed woot and got no response...

Oh, and I payed the $5 extra for overnight shipping. Even allowing up to 5 days to ship it should have arrived a week ago...

In the past woot has been nothing but helpful, right now I wouldn't tell anyone to buy from woot.

Same thing for me.

It's Christmas Eve and nothing has happened. Though I did give the benefit of the doubt and unlike you just sent my first email. I don't expect a reply before May of next year and I still have mixed feelings about using this service ever again...

chiieddy

I ordered the shirt through the second chance sale on 12/14/2007 and have not had any indication it has shipped yet.

In addition, another shirt I ordered overnight on 12/20/2007 hasn't shipped.

In other news, a shirt I ordered on 12/17/2007 is somewhere in West Virginia.

candra78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candra78

if anyone has a WXL that they want to trade for a WL let me know.

Pentharian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pentharian
chiieddy wrote:I ordered the shirt through the second chance sale on 12/14/2007 and have not had any indication it has shipped yet.

In addition, another shirt I ordered overnight on 12/20/2007 hasn't shipped.

In other news, a shirt I ordered on 12/17/2007 is somewhere in West Virginia.

Yep, I ordered mine about a week and a half ago (or before!) and I've still not even had a shipped confirmation. I'm probably going to write customer support soon, although since Hanukkah is over anyway, I'm in no rush. I planned on wearing it randomly anyway.

chiieddy

Pentharian wrote:Yep, I ordered mine about a week and a half ago (or before!) and I've still not even had a shipped confirmation. I'm probably going to write customer support soon, although since Hanukkah is over anyway, I'm in no rush. I planned on wearing it randomly anyway.

I just emailed support at woot dot com

I'm getting very perturbed that they haven't communicated why this shirt hasn't shipped or is delayed. It's been way longer than 5 business days "standard" for shipping.

In addition, the shirt I ordered on 12/20 was supposed to be overnighted and never shipped either. It's very disappointing and makes me wonder why I bothered with the $5.

The shirt I ordered on 12/17 has since arrived via SmartPost (on 12/31)

ETA: Is Woot still in business? (going to try service at)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

support@woot.com

mjc613

chiieddy wrote:I just emailed support at woot dot com

I'm getting very perturbed that they haven't communicated why this shirt hasn't shipped or is delayed. It's been way longer than 5 business days "standard" for shipping.

In addition, the shirt I ordered on 12/20 was supposed to be overnighted and never shipped either. It's very disappointing and makes me wonder why I bothered with the $5.

The shirt I ordered on 12/17 has since arrived via SmartPost (on 12/31)

ETA: Is Woot still in business? (going to try service at)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

support@woot.com

Try SERVICE@woot.com
I did not see a Support@woot listed in their cotact info.

chiieddy

Well, they said that they had to go to a new printing, but its hit the day of reckoning and no shipment yet.

I did get the overnighted shipment last week, the day after I submitted my request about when it was going to ship. They delivered the FedEx info via after it had already been delivered.

Maybe I'll see this by next Hanukkah.

pilgr1m

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pilgr1m

wtfff.. i ordered this shirt 12/17/07 .. it's 1/10/08.. WHERE IS MY SHIRT WOOT.. this was supposed to be a belated xmas present for my roommate.. and its 10 days till i go back to school. Now i just want my money back.. you can keep your damn shirt woot.

ahabjr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahabjr

I am in a similar situation, we ordered around Xmas eve, and there has been no real update for 14 days now. I have sent several polite (IMHO) emails to service@woot.com, without any response. As suggested earlier in this thread, if we don't get at least some kind of FEEDBACK on our order, I will be forced to dispute the charge, and woot will lose my business. Which will be a shame for them, as I have multiple friends who are current wooters I can talk out of shopping here as well as preventing more from joining.

I hate to go so far as to actually THREATEN woot with removing business, but I would very much like to receive the order for which good money has been placed.

chiieddy

As of this morning, I had not heard about my order made on 12/14/2007, so I sent a strongly worded email to service@woot.com indicating my displeasure and my intention to chargeback my credit card unless the make amends, and that I would no longer make T-shirt purchases on their website.

They sent me a link, indicating Smartpost had been notified of shipment on 1/14/2008. They also stated they have refunded my total in full and I may keep the shirt at no charge.

I just want to say it was a very professional gesture on their part and very good customer service on their part.

pilgr1m

chiieddy wrote:As of this morning, I had not heard about my order made on 12/14/2007, so I sent a strongly worded email to service@woot.com indicating my displeasure and my intention to chargeback my credit card unless the make amends, and that I would no longer make T-shirt purchases on their website.

They sent me a link, indicating Smartpost had been notified of shipment on 1/14/2008. They also stated they have refunded my total in full and I may keep the shirt at no charge.

I just want to say it was a very professional gesture on their part and very good customer service on their part.

ahhhh so we must all send strongly worded emails to service.woot? i tried once before.. but i suppose i'll have to try again

inlovewithmusic15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inlovewithmusic15
Xylitol wrote:Isn't there already a place in woot where you can order old teachers
something with "friends" in the URL

Teachers....or T-SHIRTS? Maybe you should have checked that before you hit post.

pilgr1m

finally got my shirt... well i guess woot finally realized they messed up.. but then they gave me 2 shirts! I only wanted one because it was a gift for someone else.. so if anyone wants the other message me. Its a Women's medium