smilyred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smilyred

booyaa

good way to take a vacation for the shirt printer lawl

23 woots (5 sellout)(4 woot) (14 shirts)
money glady blown $byebyemoney
and yes i own a brown refurbed zune and love it

shaneberto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaneberto

Awesome. Totally hideous and something I won't buy but I love that Woot made it.

mikop168

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mikop168

ok I caved... got my self one, the 2* shirt.woot!

I can't wait to hear the gasps when I walk in wearing this monstrosity next christmas

CasualSax

quality posts: 8 Private Messages CasualSax

I'll buy this, but only if someone will make me a sweater that matches!

24 x woots (0 Bunnies Ogling Carrots )
23 x shirts (18 Random )
.5 x wine (split order)
5 x sellout (mandatory parentheses)
1 x kids (did I win yet?)

jackola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jackola

I ordered one with overnight shipping. The front page says Wednesday, but I kind of doubt that. If I don't get it by the xmas party i'm throwing on thursday i'll be very discontent. I already am because I didn't get a Boot of Coal yet again.... and it's clearly all woot's fault.

sawbones84

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sawbones84

no

theonlybap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theonlybap

Hey, it's cold enough in Arizona to wear a sweater...

2 Chimpanzee Robusto; 1 Sea Chimp; 1 Camisa de los Muertos; 1 Random Shirt; 1 Xmas is Ribs; 1 Know When to Fold; 1 Faders and Meters; 1 Oh Burned!!!; 1 Left Brain vs Right Brain; 1 Maximo iMetal Stereo Earbuds; 1 Everglide S-500 Professional Gaming Headphones; 1 Sandisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player; 3 Cube Memory 2GB MicroSD Card with SD Adaptor; Maxell DHP-II Digital Headphones

snowpaul2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snowpaul2

dude. you're awesome, we wish you a merry xmas

smilyred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smilyred

i think i may cave in the morning but for now goodnight

23 woots (5 sellout)(4 woot) (14 shirts)
money glady blown $byebyemoney
and yes i own a brown refurbed zune and love it

ZeroSeven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZeroSeven

Never had an ugly Christmas sweater.....now I have an ugly Christmas tshirt!!! sweet!

Back to watching A Christmas Story for the thousandth time....

Woots:
Shirt.Woots: We Wish You An Ugly Christmas

dhouse87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhouse87

This is hilarious for those christmas-sweater themed parties in college. Can't wait for next year! :D

strobetal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strobetal

I said consummate V's! CONSUMMATE!!!

Mugginz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mugginz

looks good on you - do you get a free bowl of soup with that

pojo66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pojo66

WIN.

illiderin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illiderin

This is amazingly funny. I just don't think it's funny enough to wear hohoho.

25 shirts and counting!!!

joshuastmarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshuastmarie

this shirt is AMAZING. LOVE IT.

j-o-h-n

quality posts: 4 Private Messages j-o-h-n

People PLEASE buy this ugly thing -- otherwise I fear I'll have 3 of them in my BAG_O_CRAP!!!

Higher prices AND crappier blanks, no thank you

kihou

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kihou

I think this shirt's awesome. Happy Holidays!

jananaphone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jananaphone
CasualSax wrote:I'll buy this, but only if someone will make me a sweater that matches!

I will! I was actually thinking about buying it and then knitting a matching sweater. That would be both awesome and horrible.

dtreichler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dtreichler

"Come on Brian. Don we now our gay apparel?"
"Doesn't get much gayer than this."

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fleamarketadict

My eyes! My eyes! It hurts my eyes. But it's like a car crash,I can't look away.....wait.....why is my cursor headed for that gold button??? STOP!! NO!!! DON"T CLICK ON THAT!!!!.....................................

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Shereeinfl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shereeinfl

I'm thinking that they'd make pretty good gag gifts for next year--that's really early Christmas shopping.

lukekim91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

ha ha

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

JohnQ118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnQ118
ddraj wrote:are you kidding me?

this was your ONLY good christmas shirt and i can't even wear it by christmas?!
you guys seriously screwed the woot this year. i would've bought at least 2 of these but since they'll be late, i'm out

the grinch must be running the woot sites these days because his heart is 3 times too small and 3 times not smart enough to put much worth wooting for christmas

Hey!
You're SUPPOSEd to save this over for NEXT YEAR wearing and join w00t three more times and give 11 of them as gifts on Xmas '08!
Besides, it still makes a c00l winter shirt.

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05|43-w00ts|41-shirts|3-wine.w00t!Cheeses|11-Sellouts|2-Kids.w00t

AlexIAm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexIAm

Possibly the most hideous thing I've ever seen. hohoho!

>insert funny quote here<

artemisia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artemisia

i'm in for one..... for a friend who wears inappropriate clothes all year long..... it will be love at first sight, i'm sure. THANKS WOOT

mbalderson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbalderson

I like it. Just wish it was earlier so i could have it to wear today. Still debating on buying this for next Christmas. think I will have time to decide throughout the day.

Shirt Woot's (24): Anatomy Test, We Wish You an Ugly Christmas, Fly the Furry Skies, Unfriendly Locals, Dissipate, BBF, When I Was Your Age, Random Shirt 1 & 2= (Jellyfishalicious, Camisa de los Muertos, Backyard Brawl, Avocodo Man), Take Me Out, Try Me, Candy Corn Cannibalism, Ain't No Party Like A Boston Party, The Cake Is A Liar, Backyard Brawl, Pirate Penguin, Panda Polo, Cool Breeze, Stop Digital Piracy, GI Metro, Shirt.Woot Launch Tee, Screaming Monkey tee

twoeightnine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twoeightnine

Would have been perfect if it wasn't so square.

godman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godman

Not only would I not buy this, but I wouldn't wear this if I was paid $10.

AbbyNormal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AbbyNormal

Ever wonder what those hunters are wearing when they're *accidentally* shot by someone in their party?

This sweater brings new meaning to legally blind ...
so why do I love it?
hohoho!

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980
j-o-h-n wrote:People PLEASE buy this ugly thing -- otherwise I fear I'll have 3 of them in my BAG_O_CRAP!!!

nahhh, I think we've found what will make up the majority of the next Random Shirt.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Think this will be in the next random shirt lot.

I was SO hoping that Woot would print a week's worth of Winter Derby Shirts. I really wanted Old Man Winter and Aegis's Asian Winter. It would have been a perfect week of shirts and they could easily be worn until February or March.

utch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages utch
nicihanger wrote:That's.... kind of amazing.
I wish I had an Ugly Christmas Sweater party to go to.

We had one, it was nice, "Tacky Sweater" party. I am going to go ahead and get this for next year

Umland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Umland

Ugly as the Grinch, but funny as hell. I'm a little too old for the silly college parties where people come up with any excuse to drink (yoohoo...you don't have to wear an ugly sweater to have an excuse to drink. Save the $5 you gave to Goodwill to buy more liquor) but I'm sure there will be enough 20-somethings spending Daddy's $10 on this shirt.

Successful Woots: 7
Total Items: 12
Last Wooting: Christmas Boxcar of Cooties (x3)

LiveSquid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LiveSquid

Are you freaking kidding me? This is hideous. And yeah, I know, its like a sweater pattern. Its even stupider than the tuxedo tshirt.

edit: "You" not directed at any poster. Just at woot in general.

likesstuff

quality posts: 4 Private Messages likesstuff
Shereeinfl wrote:I'm thinking that they'd make pretty good gag gifts for next year--that's really early Christmas shopping.

'Zakly--so I bought two for the Arizona relations. And one for me, after looking around yesterday for a holiday-friendly T to wear to get into the mood for wrapping those last presents and cleaning up for company. "Paris Health Club" didn't quite cut it.

I may have a head-smack moment when the package arrives...

karmatir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karmatir

*shakes head* I don't know what I was thinking but I have now walked away with one. Next Christmas I'm sure I'm going to kick myself.

lilacjive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilacjive
LiveSquid wrote:Are you freaking kidding me? This is hideous. And yeah, I know, its like a sweater pattern. Its even stupider than the tuxedo tshirt.

edit: "You" not directed at any poster. Just at woot in general.

I'm pretty sure woot knows that it is hideous

phongho2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phongho2

i regret heavily about buying this one. going on woot when buzzed is not a good idea guys.

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter
klswoot wrote:Think this will be in the next random shirt lot.

I was SO hoping that Woot would print a week's worth of Winter Derby Shirts. I really wanted Old Man Winter and Aegis's Asian Winter. It would have been a perfect week of shirts and they could easily be worn until February or March.

I wouldn't mind this as a random shirt really, it would beat the "pun intended" or the "square one".

And a week of "favorite losers" on derby shirts would have been an awesome idea. And taken a time when they aren't going to sell much, and guarantee sellouts everynight. Woulda liked to have seen the Matched Pair *sigh*

of course, bought 6 of those emergency LED light things on sellout woot last night, so I should probably be thankful that they didn't come up with that idea, twould be bad for the pocketbook

Merry Christmas to all in Wooterville!

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.