quality posts: 0 Private Messages elfpuck
SuperNinja wrote:I need it daily.

Everyday is Angry day!

punkfiveo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages punkfiveo

no 9 to 5 again

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

Glad this made 3rd, glad I got home before it sold out!!! In for 1!
(Otherwise it would be an Angry Night ;) )

mastertang490

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mastertang490

in for one

<3 this shirt.

seriously

Jarreb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jarreb

What is wrong with Happy Day?

No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.

epilszak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epilszak

In for one!
Raaaaarrrr!

StrayNostalgia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages StrayNostalgia

Fantastic, fantastic.

I bought this shirt for two convenient reasons:

1. I will wear this every month on the first day of my period.

2. It's dark red; how fitting!

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog

my spidey sense tells me they are keeping the votes a secret still because it was either tied or damn close to 9 to 5 and they can't share this info until tomorrow.
at least it's a hope since i wanted both.
my husband tells me im required to wear this shirt to warn an unsuspecting public.

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter
StrayNostalgia wrote:Fantastic, fantastic.

1. I will wear this every month on the first day of my period

people might pick up on that trend quickly . . . that would be like a scarlet letter, in a sorta gross way

I soooo don't think that is what the artist had in mind hee hee

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

peppersagooddog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peppersagooddog
Jarreb wrote:What is wrong with Happy Day?

we are the collective.
we dont do happy day.
please move over to the left...

karmatir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karmatir

Love this shirt. In for one!

initialpassion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages initialpassion
StrayNostalgia wrote:Fantastic, fantastic.

1. I will wear this every month on the first day of my period.

2. It's dark red; how fitting!

Wow...Now I cant stop thinking about how funny that would be...and strange.

Will you vote for my invisible ink pen that accidentally looks like a tampon applicator?

herman16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages herman16

Owning my own copy of this angry squirrel has made me happy enough that I won't have any CAUSE to wear this shirt for a few weeks. Had it not been printed, however, I would have needed it immidiately.

The cycle mocks me.

Congrats to the winners - and the fourth place winner was good enough for me to want one of those, too, which is an accomplishment. Well done everyone.

StrayNostalgia

initialpassion wrote:Wow...Now I cant stop thinking about how funny that would be...and strange.

Will you vote for my invisible ink pen that accidentally looks like a tampon applicator?

I have an (unopened) tampon in my pocket actually. For that, yes. Yes, I shall vote for thee!!!

KryseeMac

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KryseeMac

So far I bought each one 1st, 2nd and then this one. One for each of my family members for different reasons.

This last one is for the daughter-in=law for when she gets irritated once a month. She laughs and then warns us that she is starting her period so watch out. This way...she can just put the shirt on... her husband...(my son the student who wants to be a nurse..hehehe) gets the IT one and my husband does tech support gets the "take it Back' shirt. Now I need one for a cool Mom to wear.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce

I'm rarely angry - but I just love this shirt! In for one.

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! Had to have the SQUIRREL!!! This shirt cracks me up every time I look at it! : ) GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

leonbev

quality posts: 10 Private Messages leonbev

Sorry, but Firefly WAS crap. The whole "Western in Space!" thing did NOT work for me!

At least the t-shirt is cool, though.

sawbones84

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sawbones84

yet another shirt that makes me wish shirt.woot was around in my high school days. great design, but perhaps i take myself too seriously to wear it

clintondavidn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clintondavidn
leonbev wrote:Sorry, but Firefly WAS crap. The whole "Western in Space!" thing did NOT work for me!

At least the t-shirt is cool, though.

It saddens me that you have such a narrow minded approach to tv viewing as to judge a show based merely on the one aspect that you personally failed to like. The "whole western in space thing" as you put it, might not have worked for you, but the show was so much more than that. To be honest it was a refreshingly fresh look at a space oddessey. No weird creatures from the abyss, no strange cultural encounters, just good old humanity growing and thriving in it's various new environments. Nothing new under the sun one might say, simply a man and his crew making a living. It wasn't meant to be star trek, just about the daily lives of people we don't know.

rainydz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rainydz

Great shirt! I don't have too many angry day's, but when I do it will be a good warning for my staff and/or family to give me some space. In for 1.

sayguh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sayguh

It would be awesome if woot put up 9 to 5 o'clock shadow tomorrow..

smilyred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smilyred

must resist

23 woots (5 sellout)(4 woot) (14 shirts)
money glady blown $byebyemoney
and yes i own a brown refurbed zune and love it

fuzzycorgi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuzzycorgi

The angry squirrel won me over.

In for 1 fair warning shirt. PMS be dammmmmed.

clintondavidn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clintondavidn
sayguh wrote:It would be awesome if woot put up 9 to 5 o'clock shadow tomorrow..

This would be awesome! I want to buy that shirt bad.

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
sawbones84 wrote:yet another shirt that makes me wish shirt.woot was around in my high school days. great design, but perhaps i take myself too seriously to wear it

i think that's why i like shirts like this--there's too much to take seriously. when i wear this on jeans day teaching jr. high, the kids are gonna love it. it's just funny : )

illiderin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages illiderin

I wanted this for first, I love it. Definately in for 1.

25 shirts and counting!!!

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
fablefire wrote:GRATS! I love it. My mom loves it.

In for three.

woo! I love it, my daughter loves it, my friend needs it. In for 3!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz

Cute...but not something i'd wear. too much cranberry!

Congrats on 3rd though! It really is a funny shirt.

StrayNostalgia

I really like the richness of their cranberry colored tees, and I'd like to throw some green into the mix.

Recently, though, my friend's shirt arrived with a pretty large hole in the sleeve, even though the package was undamaged. Another time, some of the colored printing was noticeably misaligned. STOP TOUCHING ME!!

blahmcblah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blahmcblah

4th place for 9-5 Shadow, AGAIN

Here's hoping the Derby Chomp strikes again!

RagsLax4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RagsLax4
Mbenji wrote:Looks like something an emotionally disurbed kindergardener would draw.

hohoho agreed

ponagathos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ponagathos
clintondavidn wrote:It saddens me that you have such a narrow minded approach to tv viewing as to judge a show based merely on the one aspect that you personally failed to like. The "whole western in space thing" as you put it, might not have worked for you, but the show was so much more than that. To be honest it was a refreshingly fresh look at a space oddessey. No weird creatures from the abyss, no strange cultural encounters, just good old humanity growing and thriving in it's various new environments. Nothing new under the sun one might say, simply a man and his crew making a living. It wasn't meant to be star trek, just about the daily lives of people we don't know.

I am with you. Firefly was one of the best shows ever. Too bad they screwed it over by changing the order the episodes were meant to air in and canceling it early. Much better to watch on DVD. Actually, that pretty much applies to any show. Those freaking watermarks drive me crazy!

That squirrel scares me. Why is it so huge? We recently have had a problem with squirrels nesting in our roof. One made its way into the bedroom one night. If it had been that big, the outcome might have been different.

ripcrd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ripcrd

Who the hell keeps letting the kids with the crayons and pencils design shirts around here? If I send a friend to Shirt.Woot.com today I'll look like a giraffe and so will the "designer". Shirt.Woot, hire some real designers and get some cutting edge stuff, not something that looks like my kids made it. I hang that on the fridge because I love them and I'd wear it if they made it for me, but no one else would be interested. Are you guys raising money for the shirt designer art school fund? Sorry. Who let the dorks out? Who? Who? Who? Who?

Ask me why my pants fit better. :D

IONredlineRACER

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IONredlineRACER

Definately in for 1!

jusdef

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jusdef

im a large man, is it possible to get shirts frm woot in sizes 5x & larger ? i've posted this question in the past but i never get a reply

adamjay28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamjay28

I'm in for one! I was looking forward to this shirt winning the first time! :-D

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
jusdef wrote:im a large man, is it possible to get shirts frm woot in sizes 5x & larger ? i've posted this question in the past but i never get a reply

5x is awfully large. I don't think i've ever even seen one for sale, and i'm a big dude. 3x is the max here....i'm afraid you won't be seeing anything bigger anytime soon. Although frankly, the 3x is really a 2x since AA shirts are designed to trendy hipster proportions.

ruskayamafia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruskayamafia

This shirt screams dont bother me today ill BITE YOU