felixguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages felixguy

AHHHHh you almost had me, if it wasn't for those pesky words....

get rid of them, then we can talk.

Skidi

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Skidi
leonbev wrote:Sorry, but Firefly WAS crap. The whole "Western in Space!" thing did NOT work for me!

Wasnt that the same thing that was said about Star Trek??

metanoia29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages metanoia29
seanck wrote:Really disappointed to see nine to five shadow didn't win. It was easily my favorite and the only one I'd consider out of the four. No offense to the others, they were cute, clever, etc, but I just wouldn't wear them.

Ditto. None of these three designs were really all that appealing, while the nine to five shadow was incredibly artistically beautiful.

MosquitoXR13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MosquitoXR13

Wish it was a different color, but its too good to pass up.

In for one.

Phill aka Mosquito

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz

Bouncy Bouncy!

gooberfishbowl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gooberfishbowl

Sigh... I hope they decide to sell the fourth place winner in this case. Glad one of the designs I liked won, though.

hotcha42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hotcha42

Congrats, dekonstruct!

Lulabelle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lulabelle

Whoa... Just slid under the wire there.

I bought this one solely for the Firefly reference, minimalistic though it may have been.

fuzzycorgi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuzzycorgi
ripcrd wrote:Who the hell keeps letting the kids with the crayons and pencils design shirts around here? If I send a friend to Shirt.Woot.com today I'll look like a giraffe and so will the "designer". Shirt.Woot, hire some real designers and get some cutting edge stuff, not something that looks like my kids made it. I hang that on the fridge because I love them and I'd wear it if they made it for me, but no one else would be interested. Are you guys raising money for the shirt designer art school fund? Sorry. Who let the dorks out? Who? Who? Who? Who?

More untrained kids with crayons art please.

mfrederick94

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mfrederick94

i guess you nust wake up early to get the good ones.

lilacjive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilacjive

Just wanted to point out that this sold out fasdter than all of the three original winners of the derby it was in.

Man more people need to start voting in the derbies....

renebee73

quality posts: 3 Private Messages renebee73

I woke up at 1 AM to catch this shirt. I'm a teacher and a mother of three young adults. The comment about emotional-d kindergardeners actually made me laugh. No, their art would NOT look like that, which is the problem they have. That is why this shirt is so hysterically funny. Hurray for Angry Day. Got one to wear on the weekend. HAHAHA. Let's be kind to each other, children. [jejeje]

aluna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aluna

I am loving this shirt! As a stay at home mom of 2 nutty little boys I could wear this shirt very well. I do have a question though. What is with all these people who say "I don't get it" to so many of these T-shirt designs? I mean most of the shirts are pretty easy to "get" and even if you don't get the concept why announce it to everyone on the forum? I have yet to see a shirt I didn't get and I am no genius. And art is one of those things you don't always need to "get". Oh well, Cheers!

renebee73

quality posts: 3 Private Messages renebee73

About people not getting it, sometimes Ithink they missed the DERBY itself so don't know what the assignment was. For Angry Day it was invent a holiday. I remember someone didn't get "Dependence Day" (July 3rd) which I bought too.
I enjoy the variety of art produced by the woot artists. Plus we get to vote on them. Thanks WOOT. Very enjoyable. Please ignore the ANGRY people. ; )

aluna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aluna
leonbev wrote:Sorry, but Firefly WAS crap. The whole "Western in Space!" thing did NOT work for me!

At least the t-shirt is cool, though.

oh,come now! Firefly was great! It was celeverly written show. I was very sad when they took it off the air. I have recently been loaning out my dvd set of the series out to some of my friends and they like it as well. Yeah, the whole western in space thing is a tad odd at first,but if you can get past that and enjoy the great banter and the clever jokes it is just purely a fun show. Many of today's shows are soo lacking in good writers(strike aside) and that one had a good group of creative writers. I miss it.

kirsi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirsi

I loved the design and hated the color, so I got the shirt. Hopefully I'll be angry enough to forgot how terrible I look in red..

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct

Yay! Terminal 3rd! Thanks to everyone who voted, and everyone who bought one, we are united by our anger!

I think it's hilarious that this shirt pisses people off for it's "lack" of artistic integrity. You're only justifying it's existence by being so angry about it. Give in to the angry day!

kdrinkal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdrinkal

damn it why the hell is it that they only have 10 shirts to go around ?

chalion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages chalion
kdrinkal wrote:damn it why the hell is it that they only have 10 shirts to go around ?

Woot only has 1000 or so (1250 today) produced because they cannot foresee the amount that will be sold. If they make too many they will have to eat the cost of the rest that did not sell. Art is a fickle thing to most people, meaning what is art to me maybe crud to you. How many resellers would be in business if they did that all the time?

Recommended signature image size is 5k.

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926

oops (sorry ryan!)

[MOD: No advertising please]

jesthestar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesthestar

Dammit! I will have to get one tomorrow. That's what I get for sleeping in!

bobichka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobichka

Love it! Too bad it's sold out .

Skidi

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Skidi

Dang it, I went to bed to think on it. I was reading all the comments from the ppl who were hating this shirt and complaining that another one should have made it. Owell, thats what I get--looks like I will have to pay an extra $5 now.

GRRRRRRRRR!

Perilous

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Perilous

Great shirt!

Now I have to choose between Apathy Monster and Angry Day! Curse you! Curse you! I demand that both of these shirts remain available until I decide to get my thumb out of my butt and purchase them both, since I tend to hem and haw and change my mind a lot before I finally just fork over the dough.

I am angered!

Well done! :D

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men."

enjoyincubus41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enjoyincubus41

i totally missed out on this one! it is hilarious and fresh .... now what am i gonna wear on my angry days?

[Do well & doubt not]

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
dekonstruct wrote:Yay! Terminal 3rd! Thanks to everyone who voted, and everyone who bought one, we are united by our anger!

I think it's hilarious that this shirt pisses people off for it's "lack" of artistic integrity. You're only justifying it's existence by being so angry about it. Give in to the angry day!

Congrats dekonstruct! I knew it would sell out. I will wear mine proudly. L O L
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect

Grrrrrrr... I'm Angrrrrrrrrrrrry... today at least. Tomorrow i;ll be better... Cause i might be able to get one.

icywindow

quality posts: 2 Private Messages icywindow

Love the color on this one, don't know that they intended to make it FUTAE NO CRANBERRY AAAAAAAAAAAAA. This is what you call A T-SHIRT!

aaa6112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaa6112
aluna wrote:oh,come now! Firefly was great! It was celeverly written show. I was very sad when they took it off the air. I have recently been loaning out my dvd set of the series out to some of my friends and they like it as well. Yeah, the whole western in space thing is a tad odd at first,but if you can get past that and enjoy the great banter and the clever jokes it is just purely a fun show. Many of today's shows are soo lacking in good writers(strike aside) and that one had a good group of creative writers. I miss it.

very well said....firefly was indeed fun to watch!

n congrats, dekonstruct....nice shirt!

jusdef

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jusdef
brizz wrote:5x is awfully large. I don't think i've ever even seen one for sale, and i'm a big dude. 3x is the max here....i'm afraid you won't be seeing anything bigger anytime soon. Although frankly, the 3x is really a 2x since AA shirts are designed to trendy hipster proportions.

If you dont mind me asking, how much do you weigh ? I'm 300 lbs with a nice size budda belly !

SuperNinja

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SuperNinja
dekonstruct wrote:Yay! Terminal 3rd! Thanks to everyone who voted, and everyone who bought one, we are united by our anger!

I gave in to angry day LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG before it was even conceived.

And I bought 3 shirts to reinforce that beautiful life-giving anger within me. :-Z

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

peppersagooddog wrote:my spidey sense tells me they are keeping the votes a secret still because it was either tied or damn close to 9 to 5 and they can't share this info until tomorrow.
at least it's a hope since i wanted both.
my husband tells me im required to wear this shirt to warn an unsuspecting public.

I bought it for the same reason!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

cwmartin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwmartin

GRRR... the 2nd Chance link to the Angry Day shirt links to the WRONG shirt!!! I am getting PISSED!!!!

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
cwmartin wrote:GRRR... the 2nd Chance link to the Angry Day shirt links to the WRONG shirt!!! I am getting PISSED!!!!

click the 'this' link in the first post in this thread and it takes you to the correct page.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

mandathebear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mandathebear

its like my favorite saying!

score for the manda bear!

KVERMIN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KVERMIN

Angry Day rocks! I bucked up the $15 for the second chance shirt since they posted it the day I left for CES. Yeah, I would have loved to have this in Vegas!

Keith Vermilyea

AlexIAm

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AlexIAm

Got my angry day last Tuesday... wore it Friday... never got so many comments on a tee... LOVE IT... may topple Follow the Leader as my favorite Woot tee.

>insert funny quote here<

kphariss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kphariss
AlexIAm wrote:Got my angry day last Tuesday... wore it Friday... never got so many comments on a tee... LOVE IT... may topple Follow the Leader as my favorite Woot tee.

already got it?! i live an hour from where its shipped and its still hasnt shown up! im so excited!

pilot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pilot

I'm so paying for the extra shipping next time.

Suppose to be here tomorrow, but it looks like FedEx had other plans. Maybe it's a mistake, but probably not.

I'm in NY! Not CA! Oh well. Hopefully it's still in one piece and sealed when it decides to arrive.

Date Time Description Location
January 15, 2008 12:05 PM Sortation Center Departure LOS ANGELES, CA
January 11, 2008 3:47 PM Sortation Center Arrival MARTINSBURG, WV
January 10, 2008 8:10 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
January 4, 2008 5:41 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
January 4, 2008 4:30 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

applepielicious

quality posts: 3 Private Messages applepielicious

I'm wearing my shirt today! It looks friggin' awesome!

Don't hate me cuz I'm adorable...hate me cuz I'm younger than you!