cousinlump

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cousinlump
pilot wrote:I'm so paying for the extra shipping next time.

Suppose to be here tomorrow, but it looks like FedEx had other plans. Maybe it's a mistake, but probably not.

I'm in NY! Not CA! Oh well. Hopefully it's still in one piece and sealed when it decides to arrive.

Date Time Description Location
January 15, 2008 12:05 PM Sortation Center Departure LOS ANGELES, CA
January 11, 2008 3:47 PM Sortation Center Arrival MARTINSBURG, WV
January 10, 2008 8:10 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
January 4, 2008 5:41 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
January 4, 2008 4:30 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

Yeah, my shirt seems to be jet setting around the country as well. Supposed to be here tomorrow. We'll see. So want to wear my new woot shirt already!

pilot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pilot
cousinlump wrote:Yeah, my shirt seems to be jet setting around the country as well. Supposed to be here tomorrow. We'll see. So want to wear my new woot shirt already!

mine actually found its way to Jersey the same day it said it was in LA (on the 15th) and shows it's at or near the post office close to me, maybe I'll get today, but at least it's in the general area.

Larraque

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Larraque

Got my shirt. Love it. Props to the artist and to woot.

stephaniel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephaniel

So....

I got this shirt for my older brother cause he's a big grouch and I thought it was perfect for him, when it came in the mail... It has a hole on the bottom, booo! time to return...

eshelly2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eshelly2

i dont know why some people are so down on this shirt. i think its hilarious and i bought one. i think its great!

Queridanegra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Queridanegra

My shirt (that I paid extra for overnight shipping for) was supposed to be here today, by 3 pm. It's definitely not on my doorstep. I don't think Fedex even HAS my shirt, as all the tracking data says is "Package data transmitted to Fedex". $5 overnight shipping huh. . . suuuure.

TheOzmaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheOzmaster

I'm in a high school and am now getting this shirt with a bunch of my friends (around 10) . Then on any bad day we'll plan it out and all wear it to make a statement.

This shirt is made of WIN.

maxnel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maxnel

I am VERY Angry! Ordered this shirt 11 days ago. Woot is in Dallas, I live in Dallas, it was supposedly shipped in Dallas. No Shirt. %$^%$%$@#!!(&*(*&%&#$@

AoddoA

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AoddoA

I love this shirt. I wish they had this in kid sizes...perfect for my 5 year old monster.

zuniteton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zuniteton
AoddoA wrote:I love this shirt. I wish they had this in kid sizes...perfect for my 5 year old monster.

I got a womans medium- BIG MISTAKE! it would fit a 5 year old no problem- just get a small!

grannygeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grannygeek

This is great to wear on those days when you are just too bothered to be bothered. You don't have to answer those stupid inquiries about whether you are all right or not. Just point to the t-shirt. Admit it, you do have those days, even if you try to hide it. I am too old to bother to hide it anymore.

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro
AoddoA wrote:I love this shirt. I wish they had this in kid sizes...perfect for my 5 year old monster.

The women's small fits my 3 year old like a nightshirt. She normally wears a 5 or 6. (big kid syndrome)
They are very long.

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!

KajeYomama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KajeYomama

I live in CA and my shirt hasnt come in a while now. It's been sitting in LA for 5 days. I have no idea why. I live in the bay area which is only like 6ish hours drive to LA. Sigh I have no idea whats going on. My tracking status thing does not update anymore. Its been at LA since the 9th.

June 13, 2008 9:11 PM Enroute DALLAS,TX
June 9, 2008 7:00 AM USPS Entry VILLAGE STATION, CA
June 9, 2008 6:06 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received LOS ANGELES, CA *
June 9, 2008 5:33 AM USPS Electronically Notified LOS ANGELES,CA
June 9, 2008 3:33 AM Sortation Center Departure LOS ANGELES, CA
June 8, 2008 5:55 AM Sortation Center Arrival LOS ANGELES, CA
June 7, 2008 7:11 AM Sortation Center Departure DALLAS, TX
June 6, 2008 6:01 PM Sortation Center Arrival DALLAS, TX
June 6, 2008 4:43 PM Pickup CARROLLTON, TX

I'm so confused why it would go back to texas... it was so close to home... :[ they just updated as I was typing this post.

TATEone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TATEone

I love this shirt. First woot shirt I ever bought.

eaglebeaky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eaglebeaky

I've been meaning to get one of these for a looooong time now; absolutely love it. I haven't been able to since I've been broke... but I finally bit the bullet 'cause I was afraid that it might drop off of the end of the [upcoming] Reckoning list before I'd get one. THEN I'd be angry and would have no corresponding shirt, ha ha ha ha ha...

Anyhow... kudos to the designer... and thanks woot.

Meanwolfe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Meanwolfe

So sad... I ordered two of these so far, 1 WXL - no room for D cups, then 1 MXL - way too big, sleeves came past my elbows! I gave then both away. I was going to try to order a ML this week, but now I've lost my chance. I'm a size 12-14 and apparently that's too big for the men who work at W00t. Curvy women unite! Demand a WXXL shirt be made available!

wackymother

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wackymother

This is my all-time favorite Woot shirt! We have one and my two teenage DDs fight over it. I wish they would bring it back for a limited run....

mixster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mixster
wackymother wrote:This is my all-time favorite Woot shirt! We have one and my two teenage DDs fight over it. I wish they would bring it back for a limited run....

My wife (has the shirt) and daughter (didn't get one) both love it and would like more... I'd be in for a few if it came up again... There are those days.

mkremer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mkremer

If this ever comes back I want one. T-shirt or hoodie. can't believe i missed it on the christmas gift guide!

curkendall

quality posts: 1 Private Messages curkendall

Best woot shirt evar.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

curkendall wrote:Best woot shirt evar.

it's in my top 5.
i wish i'd ordered a whole big pile.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

MSUandUGA

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MSUandUGA

I plan in wearing it at least once a month. My boyfriend will benefit from the reminder and thank you!