dfunk29

quality posts: 47 Private Messages dfunk29

I was finally given a shout out on Christmas Day for wearing The Dark Night, I was so excited! I've been wearing, my growing collection all the time.

I wish I'd gotten in on the hoodies & stuff, forgot until the day after they were gone.

Waiting to see one in the wild...been grabbing some vintage ones on www.teetrade.com with my randoms & buying them.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

My first television sighting! Whilst watching last night's "Face Off", I noted that one of the contestants, Jerry, was wearing "Death Served Till Noon".

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee
endangeredomega wrote:My first television sighting! Whilst watching last night's "Face Off", I noted that one of the contestants, Jerry, was wearing "Death Served Till Noon".

Aww you beat me to posting it! I was so excited to see this

starksre

quality posts: 3 Private Messages starksre

My physics teacher's assisstent was wearing the d and d this is how we roll. First woot sighting!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
endangeredomega wrote:My first television sighting! Whilst watching last night's "Face Off", I noted that one of the contestants, Jerry, was wearing "Death Served Till Noon".

Aww man, you beat me too! I was just coming over to post this, hahaha. Pretty awesome.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

ellegee wrote:Aww you beat me to posting it! I was so excited to see this

I love that show! I'll have to check it out on Hulu since I don't have Syfy anymore.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

I saw Fatheed's It Came Out Of Nowhere at work tonight. Seems one of my co-worker's husbands is a huge shirt.wooter.

Rhonwyn22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Rhonwyn22

http://www.reallifecomics.com/archive/120112.html

Check out one of the cartoon characters, he has a woot shirt on.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Rhonwyn22 wrote:http://www.reallifecomics.com/archive/120112.html

ROFL that's Soulmates by Patrickspens

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

It's not in public, but this guy is making rounds on tumblr:

http://geekfeed.tumblr.com/post/16177637918/found-at-goodwill

Woo for publicity!

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
Rhonwyn22 wrote:http://www.reallifecomics.com/archive/120112.html

That's amazing.

Nothing follows.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat

I was at a restaurant this week and my kids started getting excited when a guy walked by wearing Changing Sides and was seated at the table nearby.

"Mom! He's wearing a Woot shirt! Isn't that a Woot shirt?!?!"

I was wearing Escape at the time.

kkcryptic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kkcryptic

Sadly I have yet to see someone wearing one myself, but I got a shout out while at Universal Studios a couple months ago. I was wearing The Cheese is a Liederkranz, and someone pointed and exclaimed, "Woot shirt!" It made me smile, haha.

sunaness

kkcryptic wrote:Sadly I have yet to see someone wearing one myself, but I got a shout out while at Universal Studios a couple months ago. I was wearing The Cheese is a Liederkranz, and someone pointed and exclaimed, "Woot shirt!" It made me smile, haha.

Aw man, I used to work at Universal Studios, but it was before my woot addiction. Imagine the shirts I've seen and didn't realize were woot shirts! Ack!

starksre

quality posts: 3 Private Messages starksre

saw a floormate wearing caffeine powerup. Instant comment from me naturally. I must say it looks better in person than it does online

lunadust12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunadust12

yesterday in the neshaminy mall bucks county pa, the dark knight and seasons. today i saw code of arms.

lisadanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisadanger

I saw "Toucan sheds his Tint" on a Dorito's commercial tonight at Applebees. I was excited, just bought this print too.

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=18239

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis

Not a sighting, but a possible new customer conversion story:

Tonight I had a friend over for dinner. I was wearing qetza's reading rocket ship, and almost the first thing she said when she came in was, "Wow, I love your shirt!" I happened to have another one in the next size down (I wasn't sure which size would look better, and figured it wouldn't be too hard to find SOMEONE who'd want whichever one wasn't the right fit), so I gave her that one... and told her about shirt.woot in the process. She wears t-shirts most of the time and is always looking for good long-sleeved ones, so especially with the new weekly sales, she might develop a shirt.woot habit worse than mine!

My bf and I are going to a small board gaming convention here in Massachusetts in a few weeks. I plan to wear woot shirts the entire time (with the possible exception of my Spamalot/Monty Python "I'm not dead yet" tee), and I'm hoping to have some good woot shirt sightings to share when the weekend is over! I see a lot of guys wearing thinkgeek shirts around here (Boston area), but I haven't spotted many woot shirts - though it's possible I just haven't been paying close enough attention...

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

bukosknr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bukosknr

I've been buying off woot for awhile now, so much that i started a blog

shirt.nickbukosky.com

I'm wearing a different shirt every day for an entire year. Probably over 100 that will be woot ones.

I don't know the names of the people that designed them, but thanks to everyone that makes this so much fun.

EDIT Before everyone gets on my hair, I am growing it out to donate to locks for love.
http://www.locksoflove.org/

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bukosknr wrote:Probably over 100 that will be woot ones.

Every single day woot shirt would be much cooler, but kudos on you for your efforts and best of luck!

I'm just hanging out, really.

bukosknr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bukosknr
inkycatz wrote:Every single day woot shirt would be much cooler, but kudos on you for your efforts and best of luck!

That would be difficult!!!

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ

I'm always worried when I wear my Intermission shirt that someone will get onto my back about it because it has a case of cigarettes on it. I've never smoked in my life, but love the shirt because my father works at a movie theater. Anyway a few wks ago I stopped into a Chick Fil A for lunch when a cop walked up to me and asked to see my shirt. I thought oh no, not only am I finally busted, but by a guy in uniform. Needless to say I was quite taken aback and relieved when he said "woot?". Needless to say thanks for spotting me, definitely helped on a tough day

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

At Disneyland over the weekend, spotted "School" and "Donut Panic".
8)

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

If you follow the stats there's only so many woot shirts that make it to international destinations and even less to Australia. I was holidaying in Darwin and saw a guy wearing Ro-boss in Casuarina Shopping centre. I said 'Hi' and complimented his shirt taste. I was wearing Intensive Candy Unit at the time.

bfr004

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bfr004

Saw someone wearing a 'Winning the Race' while in line at Washington Dulles Airport for the bus shuttle to terminal A Saturday night (the trains were down).

Because this shirt is one of my least favorite derby winners ever, I said nothing to the guy wearing it. Instead, I imagined a metastory where banditos stole his luggage, he engaged in a high speed cart chase only to crash on the airport train tracks, then got stuck borrowing this shirt from a friend of a friend who'd acquired it as a Random shirt purchase.

deltax20a

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deltax20a

If anyone is going to Katsucon next weekend, I will have a few of mine on down in Art Show (which I believe is with AA this year) which I help staff. I have so many to choose from, but most likely "Makin’ Bread", "One Arrow Left", and "Schrodinger’s Cat" will be among them. Feel free to drop words.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Does this count?

Don't know who made it. (the cupcakes, that is)

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

endangeredomega

Update. Looks like Jerry did his laundry, as he had the same shirt on again in tonight's new episode.

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

I saw a girl wearing Fresh Cake this morning at the Waffle House in Clemson. I was just getting off work & didn't notice until she was walking to her car in the parking lot. I almost beat on the windows, lifted my scrub top, and pressed myself against the glass so she could see that I had on Donut Panic underneath my scrubs. Then I reconsidered.

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Two weeks ago I saw Lucky's white rabbit design at a farmer's market. A few days ago at Epcot and the monorails, I saw Tgentry's "Me Too Birds Flee a Pander Tree," Lucky's 3 states of matter design (with the dinosaur and tar pit) and Boots first ever woot print- the one with the "this way for water slides" sign. I also saw my "Green Means Go" design a month ago at Ikea (exciting!)

I swear I see woot shirts all the time (I think b/c I'm selfishly looking for my designs)- I'll try to post more when I see them...

xazothia

quality posts: 54 Private Messages xazothia

G4TV's Attack of the Show! this week had their "threads" segment, which featured tshirtspotlight.com, which itself featured some ramy shirts...

endangeredomega

Had my coolest sighting ever tonight!! I had the pleasure of briefly meeting Ms. Anna-Maria Jung at an event at MoCCA. She was sporting her own Mr. Poe's Guilt Trip, which looked really impressive in person - my monitor didn't do it justice!

kbarba84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbarba84

This guy!! He added the gun rack to a volt to prove Newt Gingrich wrong and in the article/video look what he is wearing!!! Funny enough, and totally true, I was wearing the same shirt while I read this because I slept in it last night.

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/chevrolet-volt-owner-shows-newt-gingrich-put-gun-215713371.html

AlexIAm

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AlexIAm
kbarba84 wrote:This guy!! He added the gun rack to a volt to prove Newt Gingrich wrong and in the article/video look what he is wearing!!! Funny enough, and totally true, I was wearing the same shirt while I read this because I slept in it last night.

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/chevrolet-volt-owner-shows-newt-gingrich-put-gun-215713371.html

Was just coming to post about this... here is the shirt link.

linky

>insert funny quote here<

jagendorf

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jagendorf

I saw the top half of Always Leave a Note peaking out from behind a jacket in my Western Civilization Class today.

Bilyum it up all day long!

lisadanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisadanger

I saw "Family Portrait" yesterday at work. i was wearing a pink shirt woot exclamation point Potty Emergency! under my hoody.

marcusnoble

quality posts: 3 Private Messages marcusnoble

I saw a bunch of them during Furry Fiesta in Addison, TX this past weekend. Too many to recall off the top of my head.

Over the weekend I wore my "District 14" and "8-Bit Tux" shirts.

thumperchick

quality posts: 239 Private Messages thumperchick
Mavyn wrote:Does this count?

Don't know who made it. (the cupcakes, that is)

Oh My Gookie! . I think I might have to try to make that on Halloween.

sunaness

At Hunter College in NYC yesterday I saw two in a row then none all day! I was wearing Rainbow Worrier from Threadless.

Four Classmates http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=20370
and The Legend of Pancakes http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=21104

I gave a nod to the Pancakes dude but I don't think he understood what I was saying considering the confused look he gave me. Four classmates was being worn by a girl at a table across the room and I didn't make any contact.

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant

On episode #8 of Game On on the TWiT network, Veronica Belmont was wearing A Lot Of This Going Around