cmillard1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cmillard1

Saw "Just a Little Paint" today while walking to get lunch. I was wearing "Going Down with the Ship!"

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer

Yesterday at Six Flags New England I saw someone wearing Yggdrasil Tree and Ironic Bunny (I think that's what it is called). I, however, was not wearing a woot shirt

crazy4books

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazy4books

One day not too long ago, I was leaving the house wearing The
Sleeping Giants and my son was wearing 8-Bits to Rule Them All. When I got to my appointment, another patron was wearing...8-Bits to Rule Them All! It started a conversation about our collection of loved shirts. Thanks Shirt.Woot!

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates

I was on vaca, down in Gatlinburg, TN and I can't even tell you how many people commented on my
Give a hoot or die
tee that I was wearing! I love Shirt Woot!

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

About half nine this morning, saw a guy wearing patrickspens "Wash Me" near the south end of Union Square Park.

endangeredomega

About 7ish last night, saw a young man wearing "Nature's Harmony" at K-town food court.

snmasters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snmasters

At work yesterday I saw a Formula for Success. One of my fellow managers also owns many woot shirts that I get to see from time to time. I wear woot shirts everyday to work. ;-)

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

I saw Suburban Blitzkrieg at a Walmart this afternoon. I was wearing Cubism.

ETA: I just realized that I didn't indicate which Walmart and where. It was Walmart on S. Campbell in Springfield, MO.

baybei

quality posts: 47 Private Messages baybei

I saw someone wearing Zombie Bait today at a local 'community style' tag sale at a local flea market grounds.

I was so excited, I was like, Ocean Mussel Goodness! That's a woot! shirt! I love it

endangeredomega

Saw a gentleman in "Boba Fetch" this afternoon on 9th Avenue/mid-50s.

dasknave

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dasknave

I've had my third sighting. I saw Vampires! as I was leaving the cafeteria at work. she was talking with someone or I might have made a comment.

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli

I saw someone wearing Fresh Cake walking down 14th St in DC yesterday evening.

cruelnv

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cruelnv

Last night, at The Lumineers concert, I saw someone wearing A Wild Night about 6 feet to my left, and someone wearing Sea Chariot 6 feet to my right. =)

I had Hunters in the car because I love the song Submarine, and I was hoping to get it signed.

About a month ago, the person behind me was wearing Keep Driving at the Avett Brother's concert.

I started a thread hoping that everyone will start wearing their Woot shirts to concerts. =)

Feel free to add your input

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other user(s). Please keep in mind that these are only opinions and should not be inherently considered as factual statements. Thank you.

hcsencsi

quality posts: 12 Private Messages hcsencsi

Last week on Around the World in 80 Plates one of the competitors was wearing the shirt where eggs and bacon make a skull and cross bones... a shirt I happen to have....

Booger Face

endangeredomega

Saw Casual Friday and Bass's Fallout Zoo at this evening's GeeksOut event at Elmo.

cmillard1

Saw a Floppy Diskette last week.

alexanackifl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alexanackifl

I saw a guy walking along a main road wearing a Woot shirt that had a sword on it a few months ago. Forget what it was called.

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Saw a guy on the subway last night wearing Shh, The Rat Is Our Patron. An oldie but a goodie.

gittygrrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gittygrrl

Since we live in a Podunk town, it took over three years for me to spot my first woot shirt...while in Boston. I spotted that shirt with the recycling robot shooting a zombie (can't recall the name; it may have been a Ramy shirt) at the Children's Museum yesterday. Coincidentally, my boys were wearing Donut Panic and Okie Dokie Artichokie.

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8

Skip to 1m 3secs for Star Powered,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ2BS03ol0k&feature=player_detailpage#t=62s

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

endangeredomega

Spotted 'Poison' in Union Sq Park, about half-six yesterday evening.

cmillard1

Just saw Critical Hit and Hats that are Hatty during my trip to the HUB.

Narfcake

quality posts: 272 Private Messages Narfcake

About an hour and a half ago, saw Eat More Meat in passing at Ikea Covina.

Take a wild guess what I was wearing ...

("Great shirt!", and then we both laughed).

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven

Spotted a woman wearing Fresh Cake today at Jungle Jims, in Fairfield, Ohio. I was with my husband who was wearing Questionable Table of Elements.

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

margiecakes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margiecakes

Does it count if a wooter is outed by a shirt I was wearing? A friend-of-a-friend (who is also my friend, I guess, but very loosely, enough that I didn't realize he was a wooter) saw my Nightmare on Meow St. shirt and said, "WOOT!?"

Probably the closest to glory that I will ever get.

jchovane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jchovane

yes---got 8 btis to rule them all and dark side for one of my kids and relative dimensions for another of my kids -- all three got comments when we visited Disney World (which could be a Derby subject all by itself...)

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Drove out into the Chicago suburbs today for delicious Japanese food at Mitsuwa. While slurping up ramen and natto heaven in the food court, I saw Release the Cuddlin', Just a Little Paint, and Aztec Sunset. I grinned and exclaimed "hey, shirt.woot shirt!" to each person. As usual, the responses were either blank stares or confused stares. I think one guy mumbled "thanks," though? If so, my people skills are totally improving! High-five, me!

I also saw what was obviously a ramyb shirt, but I didn't recognize it from woot. But it was a ramyb. Like, it was just a glimpse from all the way across the food court, and I only saw the top half of the design--just part of the head and the beady eyes--and I immediately knew "that's a ramyb." I looked it up just now and it's his "needs more coffee" from teeturtle. I hate myself a little bit for being that familiar with his style. No-five, me.

Sigh. Them's my sightings.

cmillard1

Saw Gonna Make You Lunch (aka PB&J Music Factory) on the bus. Dude played a Blues riff on his accordion.

krandaller

quality posts: 1 Private Messages krandaller

I saw Slow Death at the DCI Orlando competition two weeks ago. I chickened out before I could say anything to him, though. The only other woot shirt I've seen in the wild was Imposter, which I didn't think was worth mentioning.

Narfcake

quality posts: 272 Private Messages Narfcake

Someone walking on the street was wearing Shhhhhhh as I was driving out of downtown Burbank this morning ...

cmillard1

Aztec Sunset at the State College Spikes baseball game.

endangeredomega

"Epic Begins" (my most frequently spotted shirt) whilst queueing up for midnight Spider-Man at 34th st & 8th ave last night.

"Pandamonium" this morning in Union Sq Park, on my walk to work.

cmillard1

margiecakes wrote:Does it count if a wooter is outed by a shirt I was wearing? A friend-of-a-friend (who is also my friend, I guess, but very loosely, enough that I didn't realize he was a wooter) saw my Nightmare on Meow St. shirt and said, "WOOT!?"

Probably the closest to glory that I will ever get.

Fwiw, I've seen at least three other people in my department wearing Woot! shirts, but I haven't posted them here. Two of them I've seen wearing multiple shirts.

artgirl929

quality posts: 1 Private Messages artgirl929

Saw Unstealthiest Ninja on Saturday in Galena, IL. Saw it from a distance and immediately recognized it. Was very excited, but my husband and I weren't wearing woot that evening

walmazan

quality posts: 59 Private Messages walmazan
jezebelseven wrote:Spotted a woman wearing Fresh Cake today at Jungle Jims, in Fairfield, Ohio. I was with my husband who was wearing Questionable Table of Elements.

Yay for Fresh Cake!

ambergreen

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ambergreen

Saw Lucky at Last today at Bothell Landing (WA). I've seen a few others the past few months, each at Fry's in Renton (WA). Can't imagine why I'd see so many there.

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven

Saw Iron or Gold on a gentleman near the Kevin Says stage @ Vans Warped Tour in Noblesville, Indiana yesterday!

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

heyjoie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages heyjoie

Oh! Oh! I've always wanted to add to this thread, and now's my chance--this past Sunday I'm PRETTY sure I saw "Seasons" at Bellevue Square in Bellevue, WA. I wanted to run up and confirm "Is that a Woot shirt?!" but didn't have the opportunity.

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer

Another trip to Six Flags New England, another couple of shirt sightings.

Saw:
Remember the Something Something
Listening to Who
The Binge

I was wearing Acquired Taste. The shirt got me a number of amused looks and a few comments, none of which were "hey, that's a woot shirt!"

lunadust12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunadust12

Saw Family breakfast yesterday in Neshaminy mall in Bucks county.