jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven

Friend of a friend just mentioned that someone named Lauren on Figure It Out (the nickelodeon game show) was wearing Nyan's Dream on an episode today... in case anyone happens to be watching it or it replays or something.

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

chlo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chlo

I've seen other woot shirts quite a few times! Once at a concert far off, once at my work (and I talked to her about it) and a few times at my college. It's always exciting seeing a fellow wooter.

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady

I just came back from dinner at Baba Yega's Restaurant in Houston, Tx - my table had finished our meals and were chatting when a guy came in wearing Reflections on Pi and was waiting in the front to be seated... and I realized that I was staring at him. I was dressed for a night out (no tee) and so was unsure of whether to approach him or not ("hey, cool shirt.woot tee!" as I walked by his table on our way out?) until I saw that he was meeting a date so I left him alone. Poor guy will never know why I was staring at him!

RebelYell10k

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RebelYell10k

A Woot! shirt wearing local made an appearance on the local news here in Pittsburgh the other night, at about the 1:06 mark.

Nevermind the fact the story is about a bear in a mall, the most amazing thing was that my wife and I both picked it out the shirt right away!

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/Bear-spotted-inside-Pittsburgh-Mills-mall/-/10927008/15632792/-/fmuv4kz/-/index.html

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Saw one last Friday night. I said, "Hey nice woot shirt."

I'm just hanging out, really.

rglee129

quality posts: 27 Private Messages rglee129
RebelYell10k wrote:A Woot! shirt wearing local made an appearance on the local news here in Pittsburgh the other night, at about the 1:06 mark.

Nevermind the fact the story is about a bear in a mall, the most amazing thing was that my wife and I both picked it out the shirt right away!

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/Bear-spotted-inside-Pittsburgh-Mills-mall/-/10927008/15632792/-/fmuv4kz/-/index.html

Surreal. I clicked on the link to see the woot shirt (and the bear), and the reporter is my friend who just moved to Pittsburgh last week from Orlando (for the news job!). Coincidences abound in the woot universe.

turbinator42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages turbinator42

Shirt: Dr. Adorable
Wearer: Male
Date: July 4, 2012

I said "Woot shirt!" to my wife and daughter as we passed, but the guy wearing it didn't hear me/didn't respond.

cmillard1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cmillard1

Saw Rodentian Gothic today. I believe this is my first James Cho sighting.

silimaure

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silimaure

Seen some here in NC. <3 Looks wonderful.

TonyGreyfox

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TonyGreyfox

One of my gaming group members was wearing Settler Cats today!

cmillard1

Saw Swordfish Fencing as I was entering the post office to mail a traded Orchid Onryo. I was wearing Pangaea: Supercontinent. Amazing...

jezebelseven

Spotted Critical Hit at the Cincinnati stop of the Vans Warped Tour.

winnie71

quality posts: 1 Private Messages winnie71

Saw a guy wearing the awful Yay Broccoli! Shirt at Lake Tobias in PA on Sunday. Loudly exclaimed to my husband (while 2 feet away from the man) about it, and he remained oblivious. Was kinda bummed, as I was wearing tgentry's Blue Footed Booby, and my husband was wearing a woot, too, and we could've engaged in all manner of wooty small talk. Perhaps he knew the sordid history of Yay Broccoli and was embarrassed to be caught out in it by someone who might know the truth

dasknave

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dasknave

Was at Disneyland the first and saw S is for Safari in line for Luigis Tires ride very early morning. Late afternoon my dad spotted Fresh Cake as we were walking back through Cars World. My dad was wearing Yggdrasil Tree. My sister was wearing Inevitable Betrayal. I had on Fish Memory and got a few people saying it was a great shirt.

spacebot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spacebot

Met a dude on OK Cupid and went to see Evil Dead The Musical with him here in Portland. He was wearing "He’ll Probably Be Okay".

vielleicht

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vielleicht

I see woot shirts on a regular basis! It's one of the occupational hazards of living in a town like Seattle. ;) I've seen "Be What You Want", "Relative Dimensions", "Lion Witch and Wardobe" (or whatever it's called, from the re-imagined books derby), along with at least two or three other instances where I remember going, "hey it's a woot shirt!" pretty clearly, but don't remember the shirt.

cmillard1

Saw "Lament of the Kiwi" and "Be What You Want" on campus and downtown on Wednesday, and "Critical Hit" at the Spikes game on Friday.

krandaller

quality posts: 1 Private Messages krandaller

I saw at least three "Epic Fail" shirts at the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concert in Orlando a few weeks back (I think I may have also seen "The Legend Was Born"--I'm not sure), and I saw a little boy wearing "Lapwing Sunset" at the grocery store the other day. Kids in woot! shirts are 100% cuter. It's proven by science.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

Spotted a woman wearing "Imposter" this morning in Union Square Park, on my walk to work.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Dark Knight at the Earth Fare

move along

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Saw a couple at the Allentown Comic Con on Saturday, but didn't have time to do more than smirk.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dasknave

I saw too much catnip at work today in the cafeteria. I said something but don't think I was heard, or was pointedly ignored. Not sure which.

jezebelseven

Geez, CD102.5 Summerfest in Columbus was filled with woot shirts! Most I've ever seen in one place.

I saw...
Imposter
The Cheese Is A Liederkranz
Dark Side of Oz Listening Party
Reflections of Pi
Questionable Table of Elements
Not Tricks, Michael
Keyboard Cat

Of course neither I nor my husband were wearing woot shirts for the first time in forever. I did have my Angry Day hoodie draped over my head when it started to pour, though!

endangeredomega

"Winning the Race" at about half-past five, on 3rd avenue near 10th street.

I made no comment. "If you can't say anything nice ..."

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Saw Stink Less at Martha Lake WA today. He was corraling his kids out of the water, and I was worried that my 2yo might drown, so there were no pleasantries exchanged. I was wearing Listening to Who.

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad

I spent a few days at Disneyland last week and saw at least a dozen woot shirts, including two of my own (the table of elements, and relative dimensions). I made sure to introduce myself, and luckily neither person was freaked out about being approached by a stranger claiming to have drawn their shirt!

iceknyght

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceknyght
ApeLad wrote:I spent a few days at Disneyland last week and saw at least a dozen woot shirts, including two of my own (the table of elements, and relative dimensions). I made sure to introduce myself, and luckily neither person was freaked out about being approached by a stranger claiming to have drawn their shirt!

When I went down to Comic-Con last month, we stopped off at Disneyland and while there, saw my first person (that I didn't know) wearing my 'Formula For Success' design! My wife actually spotted him and she started freaking out and pointing! LOL! Amazingly, the guy didn't go running away and when my wife explained that I was the artist, we talked for a few minutes and I signed his shirt! That was an awesome day... I also ended up seeing about a half a dozen more at Comic-Con and one of my other designs! Oh and FYI, it's a bit interesting to go up to someone wearing your design, while you are wearing a costume, and try to convince them you are actually the artist... LOL!

fangirly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fangirly

I work with a bunch of various legal people in Seattle. On this casual Friday, there were no less than 6 people wearing Woot shirts including myself.

dasknave

Apparently one of the women that works at my local smoothie place is a shirt.woot collector. She was wearing Existential Whale on friday, and since I work early mornings I unfortinately did the 30 second blank stare as my brain tried to figure out where I knew the shirt from. When I said shirt.woot though she brightened up and said she had a fair sized collection and it was her favorite online place to get shirts.

margiecakes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margiecakes

Saw a guy wearing "Use Your Melon" at Outside Lands last weekend. I had been at the BeerLands before hand and yelled, "Shirt Woot!" a little too enthusiastically. He looked scared for a second then gave me a timid thumbs up.

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

My husband and I went to a furniture store to buy a coffee table this weekend, and one of the guys who wrapped it up in shrink wrap was wearing The Binge. I was wearing Super Effective, but I suspect he hasn't been on woot in a long time since he didn't seem to recognize it!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

endangeredomega

Spotted two on the Highline yesterday afternoon. The BF (who was wearing Pandamonium) noticed Apathy Coalition. A few minutes later, I caught site of Unicone.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Spotted Venn Vittles on the Laika profile page.

endangeredomega

Saw Shh, the Rat is Our Patron near the USCIS buildings on Houston Street this afternoon.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost

I'm at a dodgers game tonight. Guy sitting 5 rows in front of me is wearing that's why you always leave a note. The marlins are getting destroyed.

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

Someone contacted me via Flickr to show me his sister's new tattoo. I was stunned!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
specsmachine wrote:Someone contacted me via Flickr to show me his sister's new tattoo. I was stunned!
]

That's...ummm...flattering? I mean, I like the design. Wore it yesterday, in fact. But...wow.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Was at PAX yesterday! Woot shirt overload.

Wonderful Day (my favorite woot shirt, and almost wore that one instead of Night Owl.)
Xenophile
The Epic begins
The Original Blue Hedgehog
A question of ratios.
Hungry hungry games
Spoilt (from Threadless but still awesome)
Anyone care to add? Still today and Sunday left.

sedlie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sedlie

Spotted a woman (with a neck brace) in the As-Is department of the MSP Ikea wearing Artichokey. Stupid me should have asked if I could've helped her with her boxes. An affirmative or negative response both would have allowed me to respond with "Okey dokey." *facepalm*

kevlar51

quality posts: 43 Private Messages kevlar51

New neighbor moved in on my street last week and the other day while I was walking the dog I saw him wearing The Cat in the Box.

It looked like his wife/girlfriend was yelling at him though, so I didn't approach.