+ Add a Comment

ansharp


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
DeathBot1406 wrote:ohh yes my band is playing in orange this wednesday night and I am going to be sporting "YAY TACO!" for when we do our taco deeeener song!!!



Such nerdiness pleases me to no end.

DeathBot1406


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeathBot1406
ansharp wrote:Such nerdiness pleases me to no end.



I shall post a picture if any one should take one!!

deaddude


quality posts: 0 Private Messages deaddude

I saw a woman wearing Accordian to Plan while I was getting lunch in the mall where I work today.

traildragon


quality posts: 0 Private Messages traildragon

I saw a guy wearing unhappy meeting at a Bed Bath and Beyond whilst I was wearing Snowmen in Heat. Funny, considering those two were the original derby-dead-heat-two-for-one deal. I didn't say anything, and neither did he. But I knew. Oh, I knew.

v1ctorya


quality posts: 1 Private Messages v1ctorya

Today I saw a man wearing 335 Wooloomoo way (around the New York Public LIbrary)

took me a minute to recognize it though.

thatrobert


quality posts: 28 Private Messages thatrobert

Vacationing in Sacramento I saw a guy wearing "The most popular word in the world" in the airport. He didn't seem to notice I was wearing "Pirate Penguin". Saw a couple Threadless shirts when I was there too but no other Woots. Last time I saw someone I talked to them but was in a hurry to get my bags this time.

Greggor88


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Greggor88

Oh man... You guys all get people yelling "WOOT!" at you? I only got knowing smiles or a "Hey! Nice shirt." with a chuckle and a nod.

I'm gonna start yelling now.

O RLY?

boredterry


quality posts: 0 Private Messages boredterry

I saw a guy wearing Global Warming Isn't So Bad at the soho uniqlo a few days ago.

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
Andy47240 wrote:I would love to see what is on the wall behind this guy. Looks very interesting.



It's a Painting of The Endless by Frank Quietly. It is beautiful, and I cannot find a copy of it online to show you. =(

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

rikidoo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rikidoo

Saw "Walking Through the Forest" in a very crowded produce section of Central Market in Southlake TX on Sunday. My son was wearing his "When Penguins Bribe Polar Bears". Sadly, no woots were exchanged.

boredterry


quality posts: 0 Private Messages boredterry

JadenKale


quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
JadenKale wrote:You know, just once I want to have a sighting XP... I'm IN Wisconsin... I wear my woot shirts ALL THE TIME (yes, I'm pretty much that male) I swear to God, if I don't have a woot shirt sighting, or am found, at RiverFest coming up the beginning of July... well, I'll cry XP


ok, probably won't cry, but I'd be bummed. So yes, I'm calling out as many MI/MN/WI/IA/IL wooters as are willing to travel to La Crosse for a week long party July 2nd - 6th



YAY! I finally had my first woot shirt sighting!!! At Riverfest, no less I was wearing Animal Hat, walking back from grabbing a drink and this guy and girl and her or his mom, (couldn't figure out which at the moment, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was his) were walking in front of me. He was wearing Cho's Duck Hunt and I stopped him, like the woot freak I am, to take a picture. I only had my cell and I totally flubbed the picture since I was so happy to finally see another wooter XP. I tried to explain nervously that the reason I was being such a freak was because I had designed a couple shirts. They weren't aware of Nessie, but when I said 'Marshmallows' the girl's face lit up and kept saying, "No way!" and waved another female over who asked "O M G are you talking about Woot?" and before I could say it, the first girl told her I was the designer of the Marshmallow shirt. I have a feeling someone's going to buy my shirt soon!! Yeah, that made me all warm and snuggly inside. :D

If you happen to read this, PLEASE POST A PIC!!! Because I was a bumbling fool and canceled my pic

I think I'm going to try and be down there again this weekend :D

shan24


quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24

I'm so excited I had my first Woot shirt sighting today too! We went to the 4th of July parade in St. Louis and I saw a guy wearing Suburban Blitzkrieg...the perfect shirt for the holiday. We yelled "Woot" a few times but he didn't turn around. But I can finally say I saw one now

klswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
JadenKale wrote:YAY! I finally had my first woot shirt sighting!!! At Riverfest, no less I was wearing Animal Hat, walking back from grabbing a drink and this guy and girl and her or his mom, (couldn't figure out which at the moment, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was his) were walking in front of me. He was wearing Cho's Duck Hunt and I stopped him, like the woot freak I am, to take a picture. I only had my cell and I totally flubbed the picture since I was so happy to finally see another wooter XP. I tried to explain nervously that the reason I was being such a freak was because I had designed a couple shirts. They weren't aware of Nessie, but when I said 'Marshmallows' the girl's face lit up and kept saying, "No way!" and waved another female over who asked "O M G are you talking about Woot?" and before I could say it, the first girl told her I was the designer of the Marshmallow shirt. I have a feeling someone's going to buy my shirt soon!! Yeah, that made me all warm and snuggly inside. :D

If you happen to read this, PLEASE POST A PIC!!! Because I was a bumbling fool and canceled my pic

I think I'm going to try and be down there again this weekend :D



Hi fun for you Jaden! Not only to get a woot sighting, but to be recognized as the designer of one of the shirts as well. That must have been pretty flattering.

Still no sightings for me.... I have to get out more.

aerisique


quality posts: 0 Private Messages aerisique

Saw someone wearing The Most Popular Word in the World while wearing Suburban Blitzkrieg in Target.

endangeredomega


quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

I've only ever seen two (aside from woot shirts worn by people i know) ...

Saw someone sporting "What's So Bad About Global Warming?" at the NYC comic con this year. Also noted one of the IT guys in my office wearing "Urban Meltdown" the other week.

MHBoston


quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston

I had a guy come into the store where I worked (in Kittery, ME) wearing Klswoot's Swimming Koi today. It's a great print. I exclaimed "Woot shirt!" and may have scared the guy off because he left shortly after I sent my coworker over to check the shirt out. It was my first sighting and I guess I'll have to learn to contain myself in the future.

If you're out there, sorry.

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 28 | k.w ~ 1 |

bluewave12


quality posts: 1 Private Messages bluewave12

I saw a a young guy wear Sore Thumbs at a classic video game event earlier this year. I live and work in the 'burbs. I'm sure I would see a lot more folks if I lived in the city or near the university. :D I'm certain I will see many shirts at PAX.

UltraV21


quality posts: 0 Private Messages UltraV21

I was at the 80-35 festival in Des Moines today and I was telling my husband "i wouldn't be surprised if i saw a woot shirt here today." Easily 5 minutes later I see a guy wearing Fat Unicorn. I should have said something to him. I almost wore my spawn of the lagoon shirt today too...

caspianta


quality posts: 1 Private Messages caspianta
eyeslikesugar wrote:



that's my brother! and you can see me on the right...of course the ONE day i didn't wear a woot shirt at the con! nice to meet you els!

turner05


quality posts: 0 Private Messages turner05

I've actually seen a lot of them recently. Apparently a lot of swing dancers like woot shirts = )
So far I've seen Dragonly love, Pockets of Spring, Finding Technicolor, and Spring ATRON, and Kawai. And I always compliment them on their fantastic taste in clothes of course. = )

mishy


quality posts: 2 Private Messages mishy
UltraV21 wrote:I was at the 80-35 festival in Des Moines today and I was telling my husband "i wouldn't be surprised if i saw a woot shirt here today." Easily 5 minutes later I see a guy wearing Fat Unicorn. I should have said something to him. I almost wore my spawn of the lagoon shirt today too...



Ooh, I live in Ames. Glad to hear there is the chance to see someone sporting a woot shirt nearby! I have yet to have my first sighting...

homann


quality posts: 0 Private Messages homann

I had a most absurd UNsighting, or faux sighting. I was in JCPenney's yesterday and in the boys 4-7 section my daughter picked up a shirt and said "Look, Mom, Arrrgyle!" It was a green tee shirt with an argyle pattern with 3 skull-and- crossbones across the chest. Sound familiar? Very shady....

I took a pic with my cell but I'm having trouble trying to get it to work on my computer. Will edit later if it cooperates.

kihou


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kihou

I saw a guy wearing Skullngry at Summerfest July 4th in Milwaukee Wi

I was going to say hi but I got dragged in the crowd stream.

So if you were that guy, hi!

trishlyn


quality posts: 0 Private Messages trishlyn
kihou wrote:I saw a guy wearing Skullngry at Summerfest July 4th in Milwaukee Wi

I was going to say hi but I got dragged in the crowd stream.

So if you were that guy, hi!



I was AT Summerfest on July 4th in Milwaukee wearing "Iceburg, A head!"..alas, no one noticed. Some dude asked if I was a nutritionist though. (To which I replied that that would only work if it was at least romaine. He didn't find this funny. We ceased talking)

UltraV21


quality posts: 0 Private Messages UltraV21
mishy wrote:Ooh, I live in Ames. Glad to hear there is the chance to see someone sporting a woot shirt nearby! I have yet to have my first sighting...



So mine must have been a two-fer weekend, because I was in Lowes last night and saw Rampage Wear!! And I was wearing my Spawn of the lagoon shirt. Walked right by the guy who seemed to be with his wife and kid, so maybe didn't want to geek out on seeing a woot shirt in front of him if he even realized that I was wearing one. Still fun seeing two in the same weekend!

ansharp


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp

I saw someone wearing Suburban Blitzkrieg last Wednesday on campus. Didn't say anything though because I was anxiously heading toward the beach. I wore woot shirts everyday at the beach, but we didn't go out much, so no sightings there. However, my boyfriend's family is now quite intrigued by the concept.

eyeslikesugar


quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
caspianta wrote:that's my brother! and you can see me on the right...of course the ONE day i didn't wear a woot shirt at the con! nice to meet you els!



Hey, neat! Nice to meet you, too. =D

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

thatrobert


quality posts: 28 Private Messages thatrobert
caspianta wrote:that's my brother! and you can see me on the right...of course the ONE day i didn't wear a woot shirt at the con! nice to meet you els!



Your brother looks kinda like Garfield...

Elemental52


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elemental52

I saw "Animal Hat" the other day at a boys like girls concert. I was wearing "Boston Tea Party" but he didnt see me.

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
thatrobert wrote:Your brother looks kinda like Garfield...


I chuckled a little.



tabrazinski


quality posts: 2 Private Messages tabrazinski

yesterday i saw a guy out for a jog on river st. in cambridge, ma wearing "yay, taco". i didn't say anything. he was running pretty fast. didn't want to mess with his workout.

phunkygrl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages phunkygrl

I was at Rothbury Music Festival last week and while walking through the forest there I saw a guy wearing Suburban Blitzkrieg. I took a pic too. When I get home from work today I will post it.

fablefire


quality posts: 24 Private Messages fablefire

I gotta say I'm disappointed in the wooter turnout at the Blues Fest in Portland. I worked there for three days, and all I saw were threadless shirts. :<

kihou


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kihou
trishlyn wrote:I was AT Summerfest on July 4th in Milwaukee wearing "Iceburg, A head!"..alas, no one noticed. Some dude asked if I was a nutritionist though. (To which I replied that that would only work if it was at least romaine. He didn't find this funny. We ceased talking)



Sorry I missed you! I went for Less Than Jake

filteauf


quality posts: 0 Private Messages filteauf
fablefire wrote:I gotta say I'm disappointed in the wooter turnout at the Blues Fest in Portland. I worked there for three days, and all I saw were threadless shirts. :<



If it's any consolation: http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/theloop/64738/All-Things-iPhone.html around 20 seconds in

fablefire


quality posts: 24 Private Messages fablefire
filteauf wrote:If it's any consolation: http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/theloop/64738/All-Things-iPhone.html around 20 seconds in



o.m.g.^10

You just made my day. Thanks. <3

klswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
MHBoston wrote:I had a guy come into the store where I worked (in Kittery, ME) wearing Klswoot's Swimming Koi today. It's a great print. I exclaimed "Woot shirt!" and may have scared the guy off because he left shortly after I sent my coworker over to check the shirt out. It was my first sighting and I guess I'll have to learn to contain myself in the future.

If you're out there, sorry.



FUN! I still haven't sighted any woot shirts on anyone other than friends and family. But, maybe this weekend! We're currently in a touristic spot!

SwizzlestickSiren


quality posts: 0 Private Messages SwizzlestickSiren
Ooh, I live in Ames. Glad to hear there is the chance to see someone sporting a woot shirt nearby! I have yet to have my first sighting...



My boyfriend lives in Ames, and he's got a good collection of woot shirts going.

I was with him yesterday at Feist's concert at Ravinia Festival near Chicago and had my first sighting (t'was of a girl wearing
Complex Simplicity). My boyfriend was wearing Against the Sky.

endangeredomega


quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

I don't know if this counts as being sighted, but I have had one person comment on one of my woot shirts. Back when I worked in a comic shop in CA, I was wearing Sputnik, and a Russian-speaking customer (not a woot member) really got a kick out of it.

However, he was rather disappointed to find out I did not, in fact, know more than a few words of Russian and was a complete poser. So "spaceeba" for making me look like an a-hole in public, woot.