TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
sail2themoon wrote:come on dude, your smarter than that

don't assume that my friend.

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

wilirius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wilirius

SO I just ordered one of these, and lady out of the water. I received the tracking number for both, yet the tracking number for this one doesn't work...is this a common issue? are they actually being shipped together, and the second tracking number is some sort of error? Any clues any one?

mhpatel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhpatel
wilirius wrote:SO I just ordered one of these, and lady out of the water. I received the tracking number for both, yet the tracking number for this one doesn't work...is this a common issue? are they actually being shipped together, and the second tracking number is some sort of error? Any clues any one?

I am having the same issue, but they do say that it can take up to five days so at the five day point I am going to drop woot! a line.

Also I doubt anyone other you and I are reading this discussion thread anymore...

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84
mhpatel wrote:I am having the same issue, but they do say that it can take up to five days so at the five day point I am going to drop woot! a line.

Also I doubt anyone other you and I are reading this discussion thread anymore...

sometimes it takes a bit of time. I would suggest emailing them with your order number - they're extremely helpful with a quick response time. :D I hope you enjoy the shirt, and thanks for buying.

mhpatel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhpatel
jamescho84 wrote:sometimes it takes a bit of time. I would suggest emailing them with your order number - they're extremely helpful with a quick response time. :D I hope you enjoy the shirt, and thanks for buying.

I checked my account today and the tracking number now links to actual information so there's no need to bother anyone at woot.

This was an awesome shirt and you seem to be a popular artist around here, congrats on the many successes!

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs

Here is my Alice shirt. The detail is fantastic. Woot really outdid themselves with the awesome printing.

sdub90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdub90

i love this shirt, bought a medium and it fit perfectly... then i washed it and it shrunk, now my man tree ants are even more visible but it fits well enough for me to still wear it, i just might have to get a large, this is the best design woot has offered so far.

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84
sdub90 wrote:i love this shirt, bought a medium and it fit perfectly... then i washed it and it shrunk, now my man tree ants are even more visible but it fits well enough for me to still wear it, i just might have to get a large, this is the best design woot has offered so far.

Hey thanks there, i'm really glad you like it.

ilovethevalley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ilovethevalley

Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar has given you the call. This is awesome. I can't wait to wear it. On a semi-related note there should be a psychedelic-themed derby. I need a good shirt to wear (and stare at) when I trip

sdub90

jamescho84 wrote:Hey thanks there, i'm really glad you like it.

I smurfing love it, I wear it as much as possible, my girlfriend loves it too. Don't want them to stop making it incase I need it to be replaced, I'd buy extras now if I had the money.

ilovethevalley wrote:On a semi-related note there should be a psychedelic-themed derby. I need a good shirt to wear (and stare at) when I trip

I agree.

jazzman4233

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazzman4233

is there anyway to get this shirt reprinted so it can be sold again?

daftvillain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daftvillain
jazzman4233 wrote:is there anyway to get this shirt reprinted so it can be sold again?

Oh, how I want that to happen.

jazzman4233

Repriiint!!!...Repriiint!!!...Repriiint!!!... haha this shirt is bomb. reprint so i can buy one for a friend :P

drollerijr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drollerijr

Reprint possible?

jazzman4233

drollerijr wrote:Reprint possible?

REPRINT!

sdub90

This is still my favorite shirt.

Glad I bought multiples of it.

Anyway I can get the original image file so I can get it printed for myself?

strawbarikari

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strawbarikari
drollerijr wrote:Reprint possible?

I would like a reprint, too! This is my favorite shirt I've ever ordered on here. Mine is pretty well worn...and I want a new one.

trailtroll

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trailtroll

REPRINT PLEASE. I would buy this one on any media you put it on.

thank you

sdub90

I'M SO GLAD I CHECKED AGAIN. ORDERING ANOTHER!

BigBryan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BigBryan

sweeet i busted my face in this shirt off my longboard. ruined the shirt. now i can order another!