klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
msj11 wrote:At least they put these designs out early enough that there might be a remote chance that a customer could receive the shirt (or shirts) before Valentine's Day (although they are cutting it close based on my personal experience).

Cute idea! Love the .pdf Valentines that come with them. Thanks Woot!

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct

Sometimes love feels like a screw through the chest for me so I'm a little confused as to which is the I love you, and which is the not... Either way I think I'd opt for the screw.

KenSPT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KenSPT
msj11 wrote:At least they put these designs out early enough that there might be a remote chance that a customer could receive the shirt (or shirts) before Valentine's Day (although they are cutting it close based on my personal experience).

Granted I'm not a fan of the design, so I'm not getting the shirt, but I somewhat disagree about the time frame comment. They easily could have put this shirt out on Monday and given everybody who wanted it for Valentines Day a much better chance at receiving it.

I've found that my Woot! shirts arrive in roughly a week, and obviously the Woot! hierarchy is aware of that as well. That being said, they simply could have listed this on Monday instead of Tummy Ache, and then pushed all the other shirts back a day to give people the best chance possible to receive it for Valentines Day.

To me this looks like nothing more than an attempt to squeeze an extra $5 out of their customers ... however, I always think people have ulterior motives, and I would like to be wrong ... but who knows.

namerae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages namerae

The heart on the right (in the Love Me shirt) has a facial expression that isn't quite love. It's more like, "....EH?"

I like the idea, but that bothers me. Good job, though.

wongwahfung

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wongwahfung

perfect timing as my girl and I just split up on Monday, in for a Loves Me Not

404 Heart Not Found, Snowman, The Frankensteins, Random Shirt (I forget), Random Shirt (Know When to Fold, Complex Simplicity, KTHNXBAI!!!1), Grilled Cheese, Mister Boboz: Masonic Dyna-Monkey, Fat Unicorn, Love of Money, Random Shirt (RAAAARR!, BFF, & Thumb Wars), Walking Through The Forest, Fast Food, Just Because…, Loves Me/Loves Me Not, Paradisaea, Alice Painting Caterpillar, CMYK of the Dead, It Might Have Been A Giant, KTHXBYE07, Xmas Is Ribs
26x Woots | 1x Wine.Woots

brechin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brechin

Is there any chance the Sweet Valentines PDF can be copy-edited? The last one says "Your'e my cup of tea." It should be "You're my cup of tea." Move the apostrophe, please.

Thanks.

aheav83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aheav83

Hmm is it just me, or does it seem one of the hearts in the shirt on the left look angry, almost demented? It must be crazy in love.

Either way, I'm holding out for the "fold" shirt this weekend.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
wongwahfung wrote:perfect timing as my girl and I just split up on Monday, in for a Loves Me Not

Just because tax season is nearing doesn't mean you have to take such extreme cost-cutting measures!

(Sorry to hear about your misfortune.)

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

silkk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silkk

In for two!

dturner857

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dturner857
lintbox wrote:forget this cartoon crap and bring back some abstract art!

I agree. Enough with the cute shirts. I'd like to see more shirts aimed at people over 22. (No offense to others that find this shirt appealing, just asking for a bit more variety).

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
lintbox wrote:forget this cartoon crap and bring back some abstract art!

Well, I'm glad woot provides lots of different styles because though I think abstract art is cool, I won't wear it on a shirt. I like funny shirts best. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

dvh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dvh

I would have bought "loves me" for my 12-year-old daughter if it had been released a week (or 2!) earlier. For $10 it's a cute little valentine's gift, for $15, not so much.

dave bug

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dave bug
brechin wrote:Is there any chance the Sweet Valentines PDF can be copy-edited? The last one says "Your'e my cup of tea." It should be "You're my cup of tea." Move the apostrophe, please.

Thanks.

Oops! Fixing that now, thanks.

Edit: Ok, should be all better now.

Ashleyrah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ashleyrah

Maybe I should get one of each for my boyfriend and I. We could be one of those couples that dresses in matching shirts. It would be awesome to watch people say "Oh, that is sickening..but...it's woot shirts...so..."

Which one of us would be the Loves Me and which would be Loves Me Not? <ponders>

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
dave bug wrote:Oops! Fixing that now, thanks.

Edit: Ok, should be all better now.

Sadness.. I wanted to see the spelling error, but you guys had already taken it down. =(

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
eyeslikesugar wrote:Sadness.. I wanted to see the spelling error, but you guys had already taken it down. =(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
Ashleyrah wrote:Maybe I should get one of each for my boyfriend and I. We could be one of those couples that dresses in matching shirts. It would be awesome to watch people say "Oh, that is sickening..but...it's woot shirts...so..."

Which one of us would be the Loves Me and which would be Loves Me Not? <ponders>

I'm very seriously contemplating doing the same thing. I, the girlfriend, would definitely have to wear the H8 shirt, though.

Poopsmcgee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Poopsmcgee

in for two,
'cept they're separate,
so out for two

Failoan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Failoan

Hahah I was waiting for a valentines shirt to come up. Might pick up loves me not. XD

eyeslikesugar

SailorButterfly wrote:Saved image here

Aww! Thanks so much. =D I tried downloading it at work as soon as I noticed the comment about it, but I kept getting errors; they took it down.

I can't BELIEVE I didn't notice that last night. D=

Poopsmcgee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Poopsmcgee

oh my god,
i just looked at the side deal.
302designs is mega expensive.
$35 for a shirt? please, ill just wait 3 on woot.

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect
SailorButterfly wrote:

Ack! your'e right!!

Anyone else think these are faintly reminiscent of Fablefires critters?

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Patchitect wrote:Ack! your'e right!!

I thought Fable immediately, but it's a fairly simple facial execution... they took two little dots, a big half-circle mouth, and stuck 'em on four inanimate objects.

And I'd still have preferred a "Mon Petit Chou" shirt.

chipthamac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chipthamac

only N@zi's who support the termination of jews, and racist's edit/filter posts.

eyeslikesugar

AdderXYU wrote:it's a fairly simple facial execution... they took two little dots, a big half-circle mouth, and stuck 'em on four inanimate objects.

Yep. Japan's been doing it for years.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

goin' through a divorce. perfect match for my mood.

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter
PocketBrain wrote:goin' through a divorce. perfect match for my mood.

I'm sowwie

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

JessL1287

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JessL1287
PocketBrain wrote:goin' through a divorce. perfect match for my mood.

*hugs* hope it works out.

*woot-ete* :-)

aercires

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aercires

I feel like the teeth should be the same.

eyeslikesugar

aercires wrote:I feel like the teeth should be the same.

I thought I was the only one what noticed! =D

EyeTeeGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EyeTeeGuy

Casual days only Fri, Sat, and Sun. So not in on this one. Grats though

mimzywhimzy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mimzywhimzy

love them not. ...at all.

...never thought i'd so thoroughly dislike something with hearts on it.

micromarcie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micromarcie
klswoot wrote:Cute idea! Love the .pdf Valentines that come with them. Thanks Woot!

Can anyone link these .pdfs? they were in the write up but now I can't find them.

dopey5007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dopey5007
micromarcie wrote:Can anyone link these .pdfs? they were in the write up but now I can't find them.

http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=3899

~D

dopey5007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dopey5007

Ordered one for my wife, she is starting to get a nice shirt.woot collection

~D

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

What would really be cool (and a logistical nightmare for the printers), would be if the design was printed such that one is on the outside, and the other on the inside. Then, you can wear whichever side suits your mood, or your current status with your SO...

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Patchitect wrote:Ack! your'e right!!

Actually it looks kinda like Natalie Dee

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
SkekTek wrote:Actually it looks kinda like Natalie Dee

Who, in turn, looks like exploding dog. Which started a good two years before Nat did.

Also, it's funny that you mention fable and natalie in the same sentence, because the latter just released this.

fayekitten

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fayekitten

im getting the loves me one but debating weither to wear it on valentines day! id wear it anytime of the year.

natalie

spartaken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spartaken

Its effing rediculous, my shirt will get here on Feb. 15 and I am in Texas. Wittle teeny foo-foo Woot?