chupathingie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chupathingie

awesome design, in for one. congrats on the win!

chipthamac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chipthamac

voted on this so im obviosly n41

LeoDioxide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LeoDioxide

First one ordered, nice job!

kilcher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kilcher

This is my third Woot shirt but the first one I really like. Good job!

anonimis06

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anonimis06

my first shirt.woot!

congrats to fablefire on the design

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter
XDashX wrote:Heeey, I've got a black square now. I'm among the woot elite. :P

congrats . . nice wootage

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
lukekim91 wrote:weird shirt....guess its what the voters want!

..congrat

Two derbies in a row states that it certainly is. Funny how intentions can make one go from frowning at something to laughing along in the course of a week

SuperNinja

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SuperNinja
XDashX wrote:Heeey, I've got a black square now. I'm among the woot elite. :P

No, you're still brown.

Nevermind, it just changed.

fablefire

quality posts: 24 Private Messages fablefire

Mine heart-strings have been plucked! they did add the sun! Hilarious! I even pulled up my print file and I totally deleted it from the file, but they added their own. Wow. =D

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
brizz wrote:just as a word of caution...i'd be leery of how this is going to print given alvin's troubles....similar thing with the dark under layer....

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1933992&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=8

I was going to say something similar. Congrats, fablefire...and I hope it prints well! Post pics when you get yours!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
brizz wrote:just as a word of caution...i'd be leery of how this is going to print given alvin's troubles....similar thing with the dark under layer....

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1933992&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=8

I think it should be fine. Alvin made the mistake of plopping 40 different intricate designs on top of each other. Fable's got the one and the thick, bold text. This should print fine.

TehVeggie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TehVeggie

Great shirt for my first shirt woot

jman1983

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jman1983

Nice Design, first shirt woot!!

snang

quality posts: 3 Private Messages snang

In for one.

clinhpham

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clinhpham

<3 this shirt! Awesome!!

gr0m17

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gr0m17

This shirt is a winner.

although when I learned that Plan B is a day after pill name from the derby forum, I felt a little funny :O

Congrats on the win. Well deserved!

Triggerhappyx33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Triggerhappyx33

First woot purchase of mine nothing fancy but a funny t-shirt

godman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godman

DAMN IT!!! That vacuums.

This shirt is too awesome... I still gotta get it, though.

bboosalis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bboosalis

WOw this shirt would be cool if there wasn't a plan b. can i order one with that part of the screen left offf!???

fablefire

gr0m17 wrote:This shirt is a winner.

although when I learned that Plan B is a day after pill name from the derby forum, I felt a little funny :O

Congrats on the win. Well deserved!

It was educational for a lot of us.

wootNmypants

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootNmypants

i had to get one because, like, this is the only shirt that understands me

archikins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages archikins

Got 3 .. one for me.. and then anytime one of my friends complain they will get a plan b tee *giggles* tee-hees!

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
AdderXYU wrote:Two derbies in a row states that it certainly is. Funny how intentions can make one go from frowning at something to laughing along in the course of a week

Or not.

mrbarister

quality posts: 31 Private Messages mrbarister

If y'all knew how close to home this t hits with me, you'd probably donate one to me out of pity. Just the same I bought one with my own credit. Money should be coming in eventually.

tli415

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tli415
wootNmypants wrote:i had to get one because, like, this is the only shirt that understands me

i knew it was an emo shirt!

in for one anyway.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
kilcher wrote:This is my third Woot shirt but the first one I really like. Good job!

This post amused me. What were the other 2, and why did you get them if you didn't really like them (if you don't mind me asking)?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

AlvinPing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlvinPing
AdderXYU wrote:I think it should be fine. Alvin made the mistake of plopping 40 different intricate designs on top of each other. Fable's got the one and the thick, bold text. This should print fine.

No, actually the close-up shows that the detail for the most part did get printed. The problem came in the fact that Pantone Black 3C was too dark, so woot substituted it for Cool Gray 10C, which happened to be too bright.

Congrats on 1st place, Fable!

• Alvin

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67

I didn't pay attention to the derby this week, so this one caught me by surprise. I actually laughed out loud when I saw this. Thats an automatic "In for one".

Say No to Scurvy is one my all-time favorite woot! shirts, so I must be a big fan of fablefire's. Congrats girl, and I hope to see more of your designs here in the near future.

and you gotta admit - my sig is starting to look pretty sweet.

surflunesta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages surflunesta

Congrats Fable....a true winner

surflunesta

Hey Adder

...based on some of your comments in the last week....was just wondering.....do you have some kinda job?.....if its art, thats cool.......please give up a link so I can check it out....I await breathless

GeauxTooTie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GeauxTooTie

Hah love it ... got it!

3rd shirt.

responseataol

quality posts: 1 Private Messages responseataol

i respect all artists - but do people actually think before purchasing/making a shirt - this shirt just screams "im a failure"...my 2 cents anyway (lets hope woot doesnt enforce their usual stalin-esque form of censorship)

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67
responseataol wrote:i respect all artists - but do people actually think before purchasing/making a shirt - this shirt just screams "im a failure"..

no I don't think about it at all. I just click the stupidly large button.

LIGHTEN UP!

fablefire

responseataol wrote:i respect all artists - but do people actually think before purchasing/making a shirt - this shirt just screams "im a failure"...my 2 cents anyway (lets hope woot doesnt enforce their usual stalin-esque form of censorship)

The shirt does scream I'm a failure. That was the point. I'd wear it. I know a lot of people at the guitar center I work at would wear it. I'm not afraid to admit I'm on Plan B right now. ;)

FUNLS1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FUNLS1

This was my first woot shirt, I've always said "Just living the dream" when someone asks me how I am doing. This shirt totally meets my sarcastic requirements!

surflunesta

LeoDioxide wrote:First one ordered, nice job!

LeoDioxide.....now THAT is a cool name....welcome aboard....it'll be a long strange trip

skem9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skem9

this is mine, as many others, first shirt woot!
been here awhile, just never saw one that caught my eye and this one did

congrats on winning the derby! and very cool design

Woots to date::.
iRobot Roomba Discovery SE, Early Warning Radar and Laser Detector, iRobot Roomba Sage Whistler SRT-35R Radar, DECO StingRay Water Scooter, Remote BBQ Thermometer, 2 woot t-shirts, 3/3 Sansa 6/4GB MP3 players

jemarent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jemarent

How can you not get one of these? R U serious? My plan is not to plan. But a "B" does have two holes...

KarenMarie

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KarenMarie

I have never bought a woot shirt before.

Do they shrink?

showallye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages showallye

Wonderful design again, in for one. Thank you guys.