rogiidx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogiidx

Classic look for a shirt. Overly butt kicking :D

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Arcko wrote:How can we purchase this shirt on the day after it is up?

Kinda new to Woot, so I don't know the ropes.

The rat on the second post of the thread will link to the shirt site tomorrow at 12am where you can buy the shirt. If you go there now, you will see the current shirts that you can still buy from the derbies and dailies.

MosquitoXR13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MosquitoXR13

Ha ha ha, very nice shirt. I'm sad that I'm too late to get one.

Phill aka Mosquito

gtruckwrench

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtruckwrench

Dang, I can't even get this shirt right now at 3:30am and it's just my thing. Working on garbage trucks instead of being an artist. *giggles* tee-hees!

Falcon4

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Falcon4

Like I said in the derby comments...

The wings are what did it for me, since after all flying is my dream (still pursuing it, between delivering pizza and giving unpaid online computer advice). It's not the clip art. It's not the font. It's the combination of all of it, and the message behind it.

I didn't even notice the Plan B alternate meaning until after I already bought it. :D

summary:
Between 2007 and 2010: lots of woots.

paints

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paints

First its the name of an abortion pill now its a tshirt.

Falcon4

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Falcon4
paints wrote:First its the name of an abortion pill now its a tshirt.

I don't get the name of the pill.

Plan A: "F*CK ALL NIGHT LONG!!!111 AND POPPS OUT THA BABIES!!1 YESSHHH!!"
Plan B: "Wait, scratch that babies part..."

What's the difference between Plan A and Plan B there, that makes the pill get the title "Plan B"? It's more like the "Crap, I guess we need to erase last night". It should be called the "Undo Pill" or something. When I first saw "Plan B" on that shirt, I thought it was exactly my life. Which is why I had mine overnighted.

summary:
Between 2007 and 2010: lots of woots.

tenor1trpt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tenor1trpt

Not surprised it sold out, just how quickly it sold out. Now I have to decide if it is worth $15...

chimericalwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chimericalwolf
Falcon4 wrote:I don't get the name of the pill.

Plan A: "F*CK ALL NIGHT LONG!!!111 AND POPPS OUT THA BABIES!!1 YESSHHH!!"
Plan B: "Wait, scratch that babies part..."

What's the difference between Plan A and Plan B there, that makes the pill get the title "Plan B"? It's more like the "Crap, I guess we need to erase last night". It should be called the "Undo Pill" or something. When I first saw "Plan B" on that shirt, I thought it was exactly my life. Which is why I had mine overnighted.

Plan A: Pull out
Plan B: Woops!

AstronautArmor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AstronautArmor

Darn, I could've used this shirt... the story of my effing life!

gama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gama

damn, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to buy this one. The idea of putting Plan B® on a shirt is just too funny.

dturner857

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dturner857

I knew I should've gone straight to shirt.woot when I awoke. Sold Out. Wow. That was fast.
I had no idea that Plan B meant the morning after pill and where I live I highly doubt anyone else does here (for us olden folks, 30+). Before the forum enlightened me, I loved this shirt. Still do.
Oh well. Lost Alice and the Caterpillar for not checking in until after noon. But it's only 7:25AM.
Congrats to the artist. You've obviously captured the essense of the majority of our lives. Nice job.

dturner857

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dturner857
paints wrote:First its the name of an abortion pill now its a tshirt.

I believe that first it was a well know phrase to express that the ideal plan wasn't a choice anymore, time to move to Plan B. (Hogan's Heros, A-Team, McGyver?)

To name an abortion pill Plan B is quite tastless and rather cold.
I agree all should have complete control over their own bodies, yada yada, so please don't start yelling at me about that - it's irrelevant here.
Just to name a pill that could take back - it really seems , well just cold.

zippyzap

quality posts: 4 Private Messages zippyzap

First shirt I wanted... but sold out.

gama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gama

FYI Plan B isn't an abortion pill.

From the Plan B website:
Because Plan B® is used to prevent pregnancy, it will not work if you are already pregnant, and it will not affect an existing pregnancy.

TehCaspia

quality posts: 16 Private Messages TehCaspia

Yeah, I can't war anything that says "Plan B" someone might think I've used the pills or something...and by someone I mean the large number of people without a sense of humor in the world.

woot changed my signature...apparently linking my old blog was "advertising"...never thought I'd see anyone give Obama a run for his money on being the nanny state...

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67
bighanz9 wrote:This wasn't that great a shirt, but it still sold out in like 1:15.... I so don't get it.

1500 wooters disagree....

KenSPT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KenSPT

Last night I was pretty damn drunk. I got home at 1:15EST and for whatever reason, in my drunken state, I checked the site, saw this shirt, remembered that I voted for it in the Derby, and decided to buy it. I didn't even remember that I bought it until I woke up this morning and checked my email to see a confirmation.

Low and behold, I check the site this morning and the shirt is sold out. To say I'm happy that I made this drunken purchase last night as opposed to passing out and waiting for the morning would be an understatement.

With that I return to my "Plan B", lousy office job, completely exhausted and hung over.

itsme32221

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsme32221

No way in hell would I wear that shirt.

http://www.c2newsnetwork.com/news/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=42&Itemid=9

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
(No sporks, though – I’ll die before I acknowledge that bastard utensil.)

l o l

I <3 woot descriptions!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

jamesbottomtooth

quality posts: 41 Private Messages jamesbottomtooth
gama wrote:FYI Plan B isn't an abortion pill.

From the Plan B website:
Because Plan B® is used to prevent pregnancy, it will not work if you are already pregnant, and it will not affect an existing pregnancy.

that is why people are dumb. they can't comprehend that Plan B is just a high dose normal contraceptive pill, to be used in emergency situations. its not designed for anything else and wont work for anything else.

mwbooth30

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwbooth30

awesome shirt. I'll be in for the $15.

JJ9823

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JJ9823

I can never get the really great shirts!!!

Failoan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Failoan

Wow thats a fast sell out. Congrats fable.

crho85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crho85

fablefire, this is absolutely amazing!!!!!

sumorez

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sumorez

Noooooo! The one night I fall asleep early!

I play in a cover band and this would be *perfect*.

Ah well, what's another five bucks.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
gama wrote:FYI Plan B isn't an abortion pill.

From the Plan B website:

Pretty much. It's to prevent pregnancy. I do wish people would read up on stuff before they believe something. (Reminds me of the Xmas vs. Christmas argument on Xmas is ribs) Plan B prevents the Zygote from implanting on the uterine wall.

here's a good comic about "Plan B"

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

ogoog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ogoog

does anyone else think this could easily be interpreted by others as a weird kind of pro-life shirt?

bikehorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bikehorn

If Plan B is a contraceptive type thing...this shirt's connotations are a bit too deep for me. Heh.

rattmobbins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rattmobbins

Damn, best. shirt. EVAR! and I missed it cuz I went to bed early.

Oh, still VERY much worth the $15 it'll be tomorrow!

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon

After reading the woot descriptions over past few days, i have decided to make it my dream to work for them someday he he

I once ate a cricket.

eyeslikesugar

waacodemon wrote:After reading the woot descriptions over past few days, i have decided to make it my dream to work for them someday he he

*giggles* I always am checking this page and trying to convince my boyfriend to move back to Texas. =D

chipthamac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chipthamac

OMGUGAIZ!!!! PLAN B MEENZ UR AGINST HOMOSEKSHULZ PPL!!!!!

it's true i read it on the intrawebs

eyeslikesugar

chipthamac wrote:OMGUGAIZ!!!! PLAN B MEENZ UR AGINST HOMOSEKSHULZ PPL!!!!!

it's true i read it on the intrawebs

Hahaha! ROFL! etc.

Evelgest

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Evelgest

Congrats fable on the sell out! I bought myself one. Story of my life >.>

muze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muze

In for one, great design Fable.

- Muze

boredistom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boredistom

Definitely getting this one.

First w00t ever! hazza

erikjwithak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erikjwithak

Please, please, please make this available again sometime, somewhere. We can't all be up at midnight every night! Don't make me create a cheap knockoff that I can run through my inkjet printer and iron on a white BeefyT!

eyeslikesugar

erikjwithak wrote:Please, please, please make this available again sometime, somewhere. We can't all be up at midnight every night! Don't make me create a cheap knockoff that I can run through my inkjet printer and iron on a white BeefyT!

*sigh* tonight at midnight, this shirt will be available for at least a week by clicking this link

fruct0se

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fruct0se

Hah! I totally would, but alas, I was too late! It has already sold out.

Note to self: check the shirt woots earlier in the morning.