klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Congratulations Fable! Super-fast sellout. That's fantastic. I think this one's going to jump to the top of the next-day shirts.

djchexmixer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djchexmixer

No way...

dumbhotdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dumbhotdog

This is definitely my favorite shirt so far. Third one for me. Too bad you can't choose what plan you're on with a bunch of scratchouts going down it. But hey, Plan B is all anyone has to know

aaa6112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaa6112

wow...sold out!!

congrats, fable.

dekonstruct

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dekonstruct

Congrats Fable, this sold out like hotcakes, and with good reason.

popo212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popo212

Please please do an oncore of this shirt.

Turbotuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Turbotuff

Why is this still sold out? its been like 80 hours.... come on day. move faster.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Great job Fable! I knew I picked a good derby buddy. Hopefully that tether is still attached.

HotIceCream

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HotIceCream

such a fantastic shirt! well worth the extra $5!

HotIceCream

HotIceCream

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67
ogoog wrote:does anyone else think this could easily be interpreted by others as a weird kind of pro-life shirt?

of course - by some bible-thumping zealot with no life and way too much time on their hands. But would you really care?

chipthamac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chipthamac
fruct0se wrote:Hah! I totally would, but alas, I was too late! It has already sold out.

Note to self: check the shirt woots earlier in the morning.

it was sold out by 1:20AM so by earlier, i hope you mean midnight. *giggles* tee-hees!

Discobiscuits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discobiscuits

Very fast sellout >< congratz. You guys make a good team

Hopefully you can read this... but did you tell Woot to add that little sun effect to the i? It looks better/neutral to the original version with it, so I guess it was for the best?

sparky0913

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sparky0913

this shirt is funny, but I would only wear it ironically. I mean, if you're actually admitting to living a life that's beneath your previous goals, that's only attractive to other self-admitted losers.

Now if, for you, plan a were 'Accountant' and plan b were 'Rock Star' I could see this shirt working out

therooster81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therooster81

This is the best shirt design I've seen roll out of Shirt.Woot, yet. Unfortunately, I missed my crack at buying it so I'll be staying up uber late to get the remains of this shirt on the morrow. The previous poster that said you can never have too many black shirts is spot on. I'm in love... with the Plan B.

Turbotuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Turbotuff
tgentry wrote:Great job Fable! I knew I picked a good derby buddy. Hopefully that tether is still attached.

If tgentry could take 2nd place and I could get both shirts on the same day that would be ok too.

Spiritualist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spiritualist

Excellent shirt, I snagged one last night before they were totally sold out! Congrats!

Bucher8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bucher8

yup, thanks alot guys... I get on around 10 am and its sold out!

jonners710

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonners710

Great shirt, wanted one and I checked at 6:30 when i got up and it was sold out I'll probably get one tomorrow.

TajMahal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TajMahal

nooooo I wanted one

TackleMeElmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TackleMeElmo

BAH Now I have to pay 15 for it.....shoot.

Oh....and I cracked up after reading the product info title. Dr.Strangelove for the win!

bmaquet3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmaquet3

i am pretty sure there is a way to order after its sold out, but i dont know how. can someone please help me out

jameskaufmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jameskaufmann

This is a funny shirt and a nice one. Glad to see it sell out so fast.

What was Plan B anyway and are there plans involving other letters of the alphabet?

blondeprogrammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blondeprogrammer

Great Shirt. Congrats on win!

lolalina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lolalina
bmaquet3 wrote:i am pretty sure there is a way to order after its sold out, but i dont know how. can someone please help me out

Click on the sad rat. It's usually the first posting in this thread. So go back to page one, and click on the sad rat. You always have to wait til the next day, though.

tacky.woot (2) shirt.woot (11) wine.woot (4)

"Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus"
Now is the time to drink, now the time to dance footloose upon the earth.

yonas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yonas

awww wittle schnookie-pies. I wish I had acted fast enough for this one. It rawks.

JCamp4321

quality posts: 9 Private Messages JCamp4321

Aerosmith called - They'd like their logo back after you're done profiting from it...

Thanks.

HAMMER TIME!!!

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire
Discobiscuits wrote:Very fast sellout >< congratz. You guys make a good team

Hopefully you can read this... but did you tell Woot to add that little sun effect to the i? It looks better/neutral to the original version with it, so I guess it was for the best?

Danke.

...and yeah, funny story about the sun. Originally I had that sun in there. Way back when I first did the file. Before I went to bed though, I erased it because I thought it was too cutesy. When it was posted the sun was back! I could've sworn I deleted the sunbeams, so I checked the print file and yep, they were erased. I'm not sure how they produced the preview image. Maybe there was still a little bit of opaqueness left on the sunbeams that I didn't catch. ...or maybe woot and I have an esp thing and they magically knew I had a sun initially.

Either way, the preview image is really, really choppy. I suppose I don't mind the chop on the clipart, because it was semi-rough to begin with. The typography is killin me though. In my comp and print file everything was smooth and s,exy. In their preview image it looks like there was an earthquake.

We'll see how the print turns out.

thadmoore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thadmoore

Darn education and its demands that I go to sleep before 1 AM. Now I'll be paying 5 dollars more to buy this tomorrow (or today, depending on your time zone).

Woot! - (1) Random Crap: 2008 Calendar Edition
Shirt.Woot - (1) Plan B (Friends) - (1) Do the Math (Friends)
Sellout.Woot - (1) LaCrosse Technology Weather Station
Woot Wage: $55.86 - (With Shipping) Amount Squandered: $70.86

smoovethug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smoovethug

my first ever woot shirt was well worth the extra $5. great design. woooot!

sevendash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sevendash

My second woot. First was Say No To Scurvy. I'm beginning to think this artist knows me too well.

Cymbalta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cymbalta

I'm scared, it's already at a sortation center. I better go to church on Sunday.

Guinsin2006

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Guinsin2006
HarryBeanbag wrote:I'm sure this would be the shirt of choice for those unhappy with their jobs. Wonder if anyone has the balls to wear it to work?

I am definately wearing this to work!

DirEnGrey05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DirEnGrey05
Guinsin2006 wrote:I am definately wearing this to work!

*giggles* tee-hees! same, thats kinda why I bought it >_>! Well I don't plan on working there forever since I'm still a college student :3

EyeTeeGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EyeTeeGuy

Picked up one for 15$!

jcdvt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcdvt

Whoo-hoo! Woot accidently sent me the wrong color watch the other week, so they gave me $5 off my next purchase plus I'm do online surveys that credit my Paypal account $5 for each survey completed, so I only ended up using $5 to buy this shirt! I'm stoked-- this is the first shirt that I've REALLY wanted!

tonybanks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonybanks
HarryBeanbag wrote:I'm sure this would be the shirt of choice for those unhappy with their jobs. Wonder if anyone has the balls to wear it to work?

I'm definitely going to wear this to work. My managers will get a nice laugh while they fire me.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Wow. This is selling like gold hotcakes.