surflunesta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages surflunesta
AdderXYU wrote:Wow. This is selling like gold hotcakes.

Yup....I guess you were wrong about this one

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
surflunesta wrote:Yup....I guess you were wrong about this one

AdderXYU wrote:Congrats, Fable! Love the artwork! ;)

Yes. I was very wrong. What was I doing, defending it all week for not being birth control, and joking with/congratulating the designer in my first comment in the thread? That is clearly against how well this shirt has done!

Stuff it. If you want to start wittle schnookie-pies, do a little research.

surflunesta

AdderXYU wrote:Yes. I was very wrong. What was I doing, defending it all week for not being birth control, and joking with/congratulating the designer in my first comment in the thread? That is clearly against how well this shirt has done!

Stuff it. If you want to start wittle schnookie-pies, do a little research.

Testy aren't we Sadder?? I did my research and have concluded you're a dimwit who masquerades as a halfwit. By the by, why not try the age-old saying of "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it" Oh, and then get a job. I'm tired of supporting you.

surflunesta

You deserved first for this Fable. Earth was great too.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
surflunesta wrote:Testy aren't we Sadder?? I did my research and have concluded you're a dimwit who masquerades as a halfwit. By the by, why not try the age-old saying of "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it" Oh, and then get a job. I'm tired of supporting you.

If you did any research at all, you'd know that I never lashed out against this shirt. But again, do feel free to carry on your delusional babbling.

thadmoore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thadmoore

Well, so as to provide a break from the incessant and pointless arguing, I'm posting to say that I bought this shirt from the friend's link and got overnight shipping; as I type this, I'm wearing the shirt. It's a great shirt, fablefire.

Woot! - (1) Random Crap: 2008 Calendar Edition
Shirt.Woot - (1) Plan B (Friends) - (1) Do the Math (Friends)
Sellout.Woot - (1) LaCrosse Technology Weather Station
Woot Wage: $55.86 - (With Shipping) Amount Squandered: $70.86

jman1983

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jman1983

Got mine yesterday!!! If you look on the inside tag its says "Do not use as pants", Awesome!!!

OSaltyOne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OSaltyOne

I bought mine the day it first went on sale and I still haven't gotten it yet >_<
Good thing I'm patient.

skem9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skem9

I got mine today, and the quality looks great! Thanks Woot!

Woots to date::.
iRobot Roomba Discovery SE, Early Warning Radar and Laser Detector, iRobot Roomba Sage Whistler SRT-35R Radar, DECO StingRay Water Scooter, Remote BBQ Thermometer, 2 woot t-shirts, 3/3 Sansa 6/4GB MP3 players

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
skem9 wrote:I got mine today, and the quality looks great! Thanks Woot!

Do you have a picture? I wanted to see how the background image printed.

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire
klswoot wrote:Do you have a picture? I wanted to see how the background image printed.

Printed great actually. You can actually read the words on the watch.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
fablefire wrote:Printed great actually. You can actually read the words on the watch.

Great to know. When you compare your printing to the problem with Alvin's Dream shirt, do you think the difference is because you used only one color and didn't overlap elements?

Just curious as to your opinion as it can be helpful in future designs.

Thanks Fable and congratulations again on the success of this design.

fablefire

klswoot wrote:Great to know. When you compare your printing to the problem with Alvin's Dream shirt, do you think the difference is because you used only one color and didn't overlap elements?

Just curious as to your opinion as it can be helpful in future designs.

Thanks Fable and congratulations again on the success of this design.

Well, I think that Alvin had the serious snafu because he used a black pantone. Woot thought they'd be smart and use a lighter pantone. They stayed pretty true to the colors I had, with a few exceptions. Alvin's piece also had thinner lines than mine. I'll have to get a picture up to show you exactly how Plan B turned out.

NinjaMarion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NinjaMarion

Got fired from the job I despised just a week prior to this going on sale. After enjoying a stress-free first week of unemployment, I absolutely had to have this shirt. The girlfriend decided she wanted one as soon as she saw mine. Great work on this one.

godman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages godman

I wore my shirt yesterday and I cannot tell you guys HOW FREAKING AWESOME IT IS!!! This shirt is without a doubt THE BEST shirt.woot shirt in my opinion. The colors, the design, and the comedy behind it are all 5 stars!!!

I'm thinking of buying another one just to have when my current one fades away in a couple yrs.... I'm serious.

My next favorite woot shirt was the first shirt.woot I ever bought which was the "Floating Squishy." back on Nov 12th, 2007. I own 14 shirts since.

Zodgilla

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zodgilla

This shirt is absolutely hysterical - first woot shirt I've bought. When I saw it on the derby I knew I had to have it. Unfortunately, I missed it on the first day due to the sell-out, but finally have one shipping to me. Amazing job =D

mrbarister

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mrbarister

Do not wear on Valentine's Day when you are bringing your new girlfriend home to meet your parents! I say this from experience.

Other than that, this is a great shirt. I'm a college drop out who is flipping burgers for college students in the campus cafeteria. Plan A was breaking up my girlfriend's marriage, getting a degree, and traveling the world with her and my now imaginary daughter. Always nice to make light of dreams we let go without even trying.

antilogic81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antilogic81

First thing I thought of when I saw this shirt was the morning after pill called plan b, Yeah I know about plan B the alternative option (looney toons had a plan x sometimes)

But I refuse to buy a shirt that is bound to get me into arguments with people I don't know and don't care to listen to. My stance on abortion isn't important...fact is that in a politically driven country where you have people who are blindly loyal to a particular party or belief...someone is going to get in your face about the shirt and whine and my life doesn't need that...no one does.

fablefire

antilogic81 wrote:First thing I thought of when I saw this shirt was the morning after pill called plan b, Yeah I know about plan B the alternative option (looney toons had a plan x sometimes)

But I refuse to buy a shirt that is bound to get me into arguments with people I don't know and don't care to listen to. My stance on abortion isn't important...fact is that in a politically driven country where you have people who are blindly loyal to a particular party or belief...someone is going to get in your face about the shirt and whine and my life doesn't need that...no one does.

No one's said anything about me wearing the shirt yet. Has anyone received comments in public yet about promoting contraceptives? Even if someone did complain to me about it in public, I doubt I'd care much. I work in retail though so maybe I have a better immunity to the in-your-face people than others. Bring it on muthas!

On a much more awesome note, I'd like to thank all of the awesome people who have bought the shirt. Thanks for making it the 10th best selling woot shirt as of Thurs 21st! That totally rocks.

triton113

quality posts: 0 Private Messages triton113

First off, great design!! Love it and bought one, received my woot package in the mail today!! only to receive the wrong shirt

sckim1000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sckim1000

I'm a novice wooter and this is the first shirt I bought from this very website!!
I love the quality of the shirt and the design!!
Just one thing i hoped is that the graphic was a bit bigger and more centered..
(mine was tilted litte bit towards the right)
But overall, GOOOOOOD!!!

jerudc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerudc

Possibly the best shirt caption ever. Your mileage may vary.

ElRicardo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ElRicardo

I love this shirt, I had to buy it the moment I saw it. I really think you and Woot should offer a his and hers (or his and his or hers and hers or whatever) deal on this shirt plus a variation - One has the mark-up and the other is the original 'clean' design. Probably lots of couples out there that would find it hilarious to show up at the party, each wearing one of the 2 shirts.

adrianq9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adrianq9

It's a cool, simple shirt, with a message everyone understands.

adrianq9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adrianq9
jerudc wrote:Possibly the best shirt caption ever. Your mileage may vary.

NICE! The shirt and the chick.

MrPowerz13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrPowerz13

In for 1, only becuase of the irony!

• Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape - X1
  • SanDisk 1GB MP3/WMA Player with FM Tuner and Voice Recorder - X1
  • Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player (Brown) - X1
  • Dane-Elec 2GB SD Card - X3
  • Plan B (Shirt.woot.com) - X1 in XL
  • Cube Memory 2GB MicroSD Card with SD Adaptor - X3
  • flukeboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flukeboy

Bought one. Kicking myself for waiting too long and paying an extra $5.

wine.woot!: 1; sellout.woot!: 2; shirt.woot!: 40 w/ 1 v-neck & 1 bonus + 2 koozies; 4 randoms @ 3 each & 3 random @ 1 each; shirt.woot!/Classics: 2; & 1 light weight hoodie; woot!: 6; deals.woot!/Community Deals: 2;sport.woot!plus: 1

troyfisher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troyfisher

Is there any other place to get this shirt??? I just found the shirt and it has been expired for a little bit.

helix031

quality posts: 0 Private Messages helix031

got the shirt when it first came out wore it ONCE>... got great feeback on it .. but the sleeve tore and now its sold out.. print that and sell it somewhere else man

dunkerya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dunkerya

Bring it back!!

huntkjnc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages huntkjnc

PLEASE BRING BACK!!!

06/05/2007 (3) Logitech PlayGear Share Audio Splitter – 2-Pack
    05/31/2007 Gamester Race Pac Racing Wheel w/Seat and Pedals
    11/16/2006 (3) Zyxel GN650-T Gigabit PCI Ethernet Adapter
    10/13/2006 Random crizznap, foo
    09/12/2006 Logitech X-120 2 Piece Multimedia Speakers - 2 Pack

dukevimes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dukevimes

This needs an Encore!

jedi851508

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jedi851508

Encore!!!!

P.S. I bought a Birthday Shirt (among 27 others) ... so pretty please?

feix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages feix
    jedi851508 wrote:Encore!!!!

P.S. I bought a Birthday Shirt (among 27 others) ... so pretty please?

Encore indeed! Still rather new to shirt.woot, so thought I could always order it for $15 after the initial day, but I was wrong

Now I'm kickin myself in the nuts for having done that.

Bring it back!

pauls7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pauls7

This has been my favorite shirt offered.

Encore, encore.

knetzere

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knetzere

this could be the greatest design ever. i am sad that i only joined a month ago. i too believe this shirt should serve a second tour

kingg1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingg1

I'm looking to buy a Male Medium of this shirt from someone. I'll pay $40 + 5 shipping. Paypal. Email me xanotherdaydownx@yahoo.com

Thanks!

qqgask

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qqgask

i would have to agree on the 'encore' business; this shirt is made of rainbows and win.

tvnerd101

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tvnerd101

Wish I wouldn't have hesitated to buy. I forgot about it and now its gone. Anyone with an male XL taking up space? Will pay handsomely! This shirt should be brought back, even at $20 off woot its a DEAL! Wish woot had some separate voting system where if the shirt got enough tentative orders to reprint, they would. They could set their printing minimum and make some additional profits.

ncsuwolf96

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ncsuwolf96

Please bring this shirt back!