geekgalconsulting

quality posts: 2 Private Messages geekgalconsulting

I want one now.. I have money now.. where the heck do we get one??????

Work like you don't need the money,
Dance like no one is watching,
Love like you've never been hurt.

yenemy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yenemy

Seriously, I ordered one (first woot shirt ever) but it ended up being the wrong size, and by the time I came around again, it was gone forever. I've even been looking on ebay and teetrade, but no luck... so sad.

Giggers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Giggers

Please reprint.

That is all.

powerjuice

quality posts: 0 Private Messages powerjuice

I'm living my own Plan B now, and I don't have this shirt... Please, please, please reprint!! I'll give you my money, Woot, why won't you take it?

feix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages feix

almost a year and a half later and i still want this shirt

tvnerd101

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tvnerd101

Another vote for a reprint. Even at $20+, I would definitely get it! At least start some kind of setup where people can join a queue and submit cc information and when it gets to a certain amount, you reprint. That would be so great! Happy 4th!

DSwarP

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DSwarP

Reprint reprint reprint!

I wear mine so much it's starting to get holes. I'm going to need a replacement.

papawoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages papawoot

Please reprint!!!

tennisplayer121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tennisplayer121

Last Post

doggiesnot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doggiesnot

I wish I could buy this shirt!

DSwarP

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DSwarP

Unfortunately for my shirt.woot purchases, including my FAVORITE shirt, Plan B, I've lost 60 pounds in the past 6 months!

I wish there was a reprint of this shirt so I could get several in an appropriate size

Or, if anyone is willing to trade my 2XL for a L, it would be otterific.

Jupichan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jupichan

I lost my shirt a year and a half ago. I've been trying to find it ever since. If it got reprinted, I would definitely buy it.

And then, and only then, would I find my first shirt. <_<

It's a Jupi!

skem9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skem9

this was actually the second woot shirt I bought, and 5 years later I'm still wearing it! and today I finally got a job wearing it because the guy hiring people liked the shirt! how awesome. Thanks woot for the shirt! Hope some day you'll bring a reprint of it for other people because it is a really cool shirt.

Woots to date::.
iRobot Roomba Discovery SE, Early Warning Radar and Laser Detector, iRobot Roomba Sage Whistler SRT-35R Radar, DECO StingRay Water Scooter, Remote BBQ Thermometer, 2 woot t-shirts, 3/3 Sansa 6/4GB MP3 players