tleifj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tleifj

Thanks to all who have commented and voted!

DigitalDonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DigitalDonkey
eyeslikesugar wrote:As a writer, why are you afraid of apostrophes?

As a writer - I have only only pet peeve - people who write "looser" when they are trying to say loser.

apostrophes is scary - me not know how to use - i can haz apostrofeeez?

lintbox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lintbox

this looks awesome. this will win and i'll get to buy it.

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo
DigitalDonkey wrote:As a writer - I have only only pet peeve - people who write "looser" when they are trying to say loser.

apostrophes is scary - me not know how to use - i can haz apostrofeeez?

so you right four the onion?
or thrifty nicole?
you gotz blog or anythings?

lunartan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunartan
tigerlilly wrote:looks odd to me with a candle inside my chest.

isn't that the point of Trompe L'Oeil?

un1ty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages un1ty
Re: MAGNUM

Ya..... I wouldn't even need this printed on there. I could just go with my own hairy chest in a Hawaiian shirt.

Got my vote tho.

un1ty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages un1ty
Re: The muppet shawl

This is the only Elmo item I would ever buy.

popctrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages popctrl
Aberrantic wrote:Yes! It looks like the fish is in a bag of sub-q fluids and the spill is line... too bad there's no catheter at the end...

I was hoping I wasn't the only one....I don't know what it might symbolize, but still.

Discobiscuits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discobiscuits
lintbox wrote:this looks awesome. this will win and i'll get to buy it.

I'm not sure. I'm thinking either this or the hoodie will get 4th place. Tough to say which one, though. So keep your fingers crossed

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: Indigenous Inside

This is really, really good! You should honestly pull this one and resubmit it in a later contest or as a daily shirt. It'd do well either way. Right now it's just too late for anything here.

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy

Amazing!!

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

Deleted and resent

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
darkbard wrote:AHAHAHA awesome.

Tasteless?

Definitely.

But awesome nonetheless. Seriously, though, don't wear to the airport.

I do not understand why mammaries are bad, but bombs are OK. Seems backwards.

Caz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Caz
Re: Pilot

Awesome. Totally Awesome.

Lighter

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Lighter
artulo wrote:This is really, really good! You should honestly pull this one and resubmit it in a later contest or as a daily shirt. It'd do well either way. Right now it's just too late for anything here.

Good advice. I'd really like to buy this, but won't have a chance unless you can do the daily submission.

Shirter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shirter
jimiyo wrote:yeah, thats why i said its a mish mash... i know you are trying to take subtle stab at me, but i do all original work too.

these are work in progress... sure they use some elements ive used before... but the main content, is new and hand drawn and original

BTW, I make the clip art i use.

and how bout I Heart Mr Potato Head...

its how the industry works man.
if you want to be creative and make something TOTALLY NEW for every shirt you design, good luck trying to keep up with the rent.

all this hatin up in here...

Sweet work man.. i havnt been here much - but what i'm reading this week is making threadless or DBH more attractive... granted i suck, and cant vcompete at that level, but the things that made submitting here fun are slipping away with the B,S that flows freely from acid tongues posing as defenders.

Your stuff is way too good for this kind of juvenile amateur trick pony...

And worth more then 500$

<Insert witticism or obnoxious image here...>

Shirter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shirter
Lighter wrote:Good advice. I'd really like to buy this, but won't have a chance unless you can do the daily submission.

true.. it'll get beat out by a text shirt that says "pwn'd"

<Insert witticism or obnoxious image here...>

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I agree... pull this baby and submit it directly to woot. It's only got 1 day to get votes and it's borderline off topic. That said, this is simply AMAZING!!! Give us a chance to buy it through their dailies...

artulo

Shirter wrote:true.. it'll get beat out by a text shirt that says "pwn'd"

It's so sad that this is true.

artulo

Re: Throw me the cheese!

Thanks everyone who commented and voted. Looking to stay in the top 10!

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc
Shirter wrote:...., but the things that made submitting here fun are slipping away with the B,S that flows freely from acid tongues posing as defenders.....

The kicker is that those doing the most attacking of 'unworthy' submissions are those who complain about a lack of civility in this forum or whine about drive-by, one-line critiques of their own designs. Then they wonder why there's a backlash in the voting that pushes the shirts they wubble the most over the top. It probably never occurs to them that the backlash will also be suffered by the designs of others they link to in their sigs in order to drum up votes.

highgrassfarm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages highgrassfarm
Gumiho wrote:Are you, by any chance, an A3 member?

A3?...I guess not

highgrassfarm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages highgrassfarm
cookofthesea wrote:dude, this is awesome, why so late? hopefully you can catch up!!!

Thanks, but I doubt it. these are just fun to do!

dchang17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dchang17
Re: I'm a grand piano

Word. This idea popped into my head last night. Oh well :P

frogboyjb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frogboyjb
AlvinPing wrote:lulz... now where's the ninja cat parody

I'll try to work it in the next theme if i can find a way

dchang17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dchang17
Re: What really goes on in there

They can't print it because I've already submitted this shirt into this derby. Sorry. :S Maybe next time.

mike24hockey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mike24hockey
Re: Anatomy Test

great design - much better than the other "similar designs"

Torvik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Torvik
Re: Couldn't afford a hoodie (resub)

Could someone clear up two things for me?
1. What is this thing about the Patriots and this shirt? (Sorry. I'm a Canadian that doesn't pay attention to football or hockey)
2. What does 'wubble' mean?

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Re: Pocket FishMan

Happy to see this one in the hotness! Good luck in the remaining few hours of the derby. I hope you are able to pull off a win!

klswoot

Re: Soul Glow

Hoping the voters get this one into the top 3. You deserve it. It will be an exciting last day of the derby. Good luck!

klswoot

Re: Monsters and Things Climbing Your Shirt; Ahh!

One of my favorite of Edgar's designs. Wish I could see this getting into the top 3, but it may be hoping for a lot at this point.

It's all up the voters in these last few hours of the derby.

Best of luck!

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
highgrassfarm wrote:A3?...I guess not

I'm curious what A3 is, as well.

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
Re: Chest Cat

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

rmills24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmills24
brizz wrote:you med students should just go ahead and get this instead...

i would very much like to get that... where can i do this?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Aberrantic wrote:Yes! It looks like the fish is in a bag of sub-q fluids and the spill is line... too bad there's no catheter at the end...

That's funny... I love the alternate explanations for this design. Don't know the medicinal use of putting fish in with the D-5-W though...

renebee73

quality posts: 3 Private Messages renebee73

Voted for it when it first appeared. Very nice! Maybe WOOT will pick it up even if it doesn't win this round.

klswoot

Torvik wrote:Could someone clear up two things for me?
1. What is this thing about the Patriots and this shirt? (Sorry. I'm a Canadian that doesn't pay attention to football or hockey)
2. What does 'wubble' mean?

Can't comment on the patriots connection as I don't understand it either. But, someone will surely fill us in on the details.

As for wubble.....it's a filter that Woot uses when someone types the word which means the opposite of "LOVE". (Starts with an "H" and means to strongly dislike) Whenever you see something strange in a woot post, just click on 'reply' and you'll see what the original phrase or words were. Hope that helps.

renebee73

Aloha. They do shirts like this is Hawai'i. Yours is a gorgeous design, very natural. You should see if someone would print it in The Islands.

renebee73

Aloha. They do shirts like this is Hawai'i. Yours is a gorgeous design, very natural. You should see if someone would print it in The Islands.

klswoot

renebee73 wrote:Aloha. They do shirts like this is Hawai'i. Yours is a gorgeous design, very natural. You should see if someone would print it in The Islands.

Aloha! Are you in Hawaii? That would be fun. I thought this shirt would look cute under another shirt or jacket. It's not going to be printed by Woot, but I may offer it after the 60 day holding period is complete.

Thanks for leaving a comment. Glad you like the design.