Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
Re: FAKE HOODIE (resub)

Resub please re-vote

Please check it out

Anthony3419

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anthony3419
Re: Gears Illusion......Can you see it spin?

The point of this shirt is to see spinning gears. Hope you like it.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Big package...

You may want to resub and make smaller. That's outside of the print area. And I'm a little concerned, is that just a posterized image or is that separated colors?

ansharp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ansharp
Re: Table for One

Looks strangely like my ex-boyfriend...

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Shroom Attack

I really love this.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

kstash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kstash
Re: Evil Heart

That's really cool...and evil.

kstash

Re: Evil Heart

That's really cool...and evil.

Symbolic2007

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Symbolic2007

I love the idea and artwork, but I would think the design better placed a bit lower on the shirt, mayhaps?

Metal is awesome, it's super-powerful and emotional, but at the end of the day we're dudes with long hair and guitars going "RAAAAAR!" -Devin Townsend

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Make it stop! I'm getting dizzy! l o l

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Is that a Joey in your pocket?

So cute! I'm not a huge fan of the placement but it's a really cute roo! I don't really know where to put it either... :-/

gmv anyway.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Solar Powered

This would be really cool in some non-centered placement. Upper left or something. Neat idea. ^_^

Symbolic2007

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Symbolic2007
katiethemac wrote:that shirt is totally different, and this one is more awesome cause it's the duck hunt gun. though i am a bit hesitant about having to tuck it in.. kinda weak.

got my vote anyway though, awesome shirt if it could get printed on the edge.

I agree, the NES zap gun changes the idea/design enough that I'd call it original. I also want one. This is my favorite so far.

Metal is awesome, it's super-powerful and emotional, but at the end of the day we're dudes with long hair and guitars going "RAAAAAR!" -Devin Townsend

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs
Re: Suck Up That Coffee, You Pucker!

Finally a popular pucker! WTG!

Hazelnuts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hazelnuts
Re: Big Hole

there is nothing original anymore... but i like this shirt better! leave it be!!!

Torvik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Torvik
Re: the little person inside all of us

Sorry man. I've been looking at your designs, and I'm just not getting them. I'm thinking that it's not what Woot is looking for either...
Keep chasing that rainbow, though.

mike24hockey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mike24hockey

Torvik

Re: Ripped shirt...ripped abs

Umm, I'm not that tanned

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
Re: Couldn't afford a hoodie (resub)

I resubbed please re-vote!

Please check it out

Torvik

Re: Super Duper!

I really like the concept of having a Superman S on my shirt, but I don't think it quite flies with the theme, personally.

wnordmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wnordmann
mike24hockey wrote:This is awesome!

Will it spin on as a shirt? You know doesn't matter I want one

hegna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hegna

now i'll know what i'm getting into when i start eating people

keyser520

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser520
Re: Operation

and this is the last one i have time to make...heading out of town

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

keyser520 wrote:and this is the last one i have time to make...heading out of town

Someone already posted this Threadless shirt.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

keyser520

tgentry wrote:Someone already posted this Threadless shirt.

you've gotta be kidding me....

I did a google shirt for "operation tee shirt" and did a threadless shirt for "operation" and the only thing I found was a no longer available shirt in the google search... couldn't find any actively being sold ANYWHERE.

I give up... my two best ideas this week were already done somewhere else...

So much for today's work...sigh...

*cries*

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
keyser520 wrote:you've gotta be kidding me....

I give up... my two best ideas this week were already done somewhere else?

*cries*

geekfactor was being exceptionally nice, and tried to help prevent this by posting a bunch of them that she found, they are on page 1 of the derby forum. Make sure you consult before idea 3.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

bluchez wrote:Yes, it's a ceiling cat, but it's so damn cute. Much better then any others out there, I just wish they would take that into consideration. But, they rarely do...

Agreed. This looks awesome. Jimiyo, why'd you put your talent into something that will certainly be rejected? T_T

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
tgentry wrote:Someone already posted this Threadless shirt.

I'd duck and cover, Tgent. daring to imply that a shirt was printed elsewhere will set off the loonies.

Though really, this is incredibly blatant, in ways even Rob isn't. This isn't even similar concept, this is almost the exact same shirt. And it's not like it's a matter of never browsing threadless this week, either. A number of shirts are near identical to shirts posted at the beginning of this derby's thread.

kstash

Re: Is that a Joey in your pocket?

I tried to be as realistic as possible with the placement. if you werea kangaroo that's about where your pouch would be. it'd look cute if you were pregnant too...

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

If it would spin on the shirt I'd be all for it. Somehow I think the girly bumps would prevent that.

Awesome design though.

keyser520

bluchez wrote:geekfactor was being exceptionally nice, and tried to help prevent this by posting a bunch of them that she found, they are on page 1 of the derby forum. Make sure you consult before idea 3.

This was idea 3, actually... but there is no idea 4 for me. I have to head out of town. Won't be back until Monday....and that will be too late for more entries.

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
artulo wrote:Great detail, jimiyo.

Agreed. I'd love to wear the cat - such haunting eyes. Great detail as well.

keyser520

bluchez wrote:geekfactor was being exceptionally nice, and tried to help prevent this by posting a bunch of them that she found, they are on page 1 of the derby forum. Make sure you consult before idea 3.

Idid a google search for "operation tee shirt" and a threadless shirt for "operation" before designing this one... couldn't find em.. I then did a search for "opeartion the game" and used the real game as a basis for making my vectors, so I'd have at least something similar to the original game pieces as far as looks go. The shadows were from making a inner/outer shadow filter, merging it with another layer to get the filter off, then deleting the non shadow parts from the new layer.

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
Bryan818 wrote:i used a nintendo zapper for the heat derby... i even named it packin heat

Because I was curious, here's Bryan's entry:

Based on that, I'd say that this shirt and your shirt have almost nothing in common.

eatmorecoconuts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatmorecoconuts
Re: Chest Cat

aww! I love it!!

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Re: Big Hole

Is the guy in this picture RobGlenn?

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Pocket FishMan

I asked and SkekTek gave me the link to the fish.
He made it home to a nice tank, safe and sound!
This is one I want to buy.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12
keyser520 wrote:Idid a google search for "operation tee shirt" and a threadless shirt for "operation" before designing this one... couldn't find em.. I then did a search for "opeartion the game" and used the real game as a basis for making my vectors, so I'd have at least something similar to the original game pieces as far as looks go. The shadows were from making a inner/outer shadow filter, merging it with another layer to get the filter off, then deleting the non shadow parts from the new layer.

Really? Because I googled Threadless Operation Shirt and it was the first result. You need to work on your google-fu, my friend.

Sporge27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sporge27

Well this is my first time entering something like this. What do you guys think?

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
geekfactor12 wrote:Really? Because I googled Threadless Operation Shirt and it was the first result. You need to work on your google-fu, my friend.

yeah it's also shown on a guy and a baby on the 1st page of pictures if you just type "operation shirt" Sorry Keyser.