Raining

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Congratulations shan24, you deserved this, enjoy it. I am glad and proud for you.
Rain

SjGrOx2x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SjGrOx2x

Awesome Shirt! In for 1

MrSomeone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrSomeone

What? He was born in 85 and had his appendix removed when he was 21?

shrewdfool wrote:your appendix grew back in 2006?? 21 years after removal??

Also, in for one. ;)

maddux31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maddux31
shrewdfool wrote:your appendix grew back in 2006?? 21 years after removal??

I think his appendix was born in 1985 and removed in 2006.

10/30/2007 Jumbo Junkie Universal Jumbo Remote Control – 2 Pack
11/26/2007 Random Shirt 12/16/2007 Dragontine's Day 12/19/2007 K iller Bees 1/26/2008 Alice Painting Caterpillar 1/29/2008 Death Drinks A Mai Tai 2/5/2008 Rodents' Revenge 2/16/2008 Pocket FishMan 3/13/2008 Squarries 3/15/2008 Walking Through The Forest 3/17/2008 Random Shirts 3/29/2008 Spring-ATRON R.E.S.U.B.

outlawmoogle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages outlawmoogle
diernosaj wrote:i dont really need a humorous shirt. i need shirts that i can wear out at night to places.

Should you really be wearing a t-shirt then? And from this site of all places?

turkeyfryer35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turkeyfryer35

Bad derby champ, or worst derby champ ever?

jten6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jten6

It won't let me buy this =(

jelloboi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jelloboi

I was in the process of ordering one when the servers died, and now it's telling me I already ordered one, but my card hasn't even been authorized. Craziness.

countchaocula

quality posts: 0 Private Messages countchaocula

eh. good idea, but kinda plain for my taste. not in for this one :/

Jarreb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jarreb

In for 3! My children love it!

No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
turkeyfryer35 wrote:Bad derby champ, or worst derby champ ever?

You really can't beat the Consumerism derby. Probably in my top-5 least fav derby champs, though.

Buck Mulligan

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Buck Mulligan

Isn't this kind of a rip-off of the London Underground map of the body idea?

dionb85

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dionb85

Nope....a lot better than some out there. This shirt is pretty awesome. And I think almost all agree with me. So, you are definitely in the minority.

dionb85

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dionb85
Buck Mulligan wrote:Isn't this kind of a rip-off of the London Underground map of the body idea?

Maybe but a lot cooler. Not the whole wanna-be-hip-cause-it's-something-from-London shirt.

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
dionb85 wrote:Nope....a lot better than some out there. This shirt is pretty awesome. And I think almost all agree with me. So, you are definitely in the minority.

Well i think almost all agree with me. So, you are definitely in the minority. This shirt is LAME *giggles* tee-hees!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
brizz wrote:Lord love a duck. I'm speechless *giggles* tee-hees!

as am I... I really thought the fish would be first.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
dionb85 wrote:Maybe but a lot cooler. Not the whole wanna-be-hip-cause-it's-something-from-London shirt.

Every big city with a subway has a subway map reminiscent of GI Metro. There was nothing "wanna be hip" about it. It was taking a familiar concept (one any human who has visited a large city with subways would be familiar with) and applying it cleverly to the body.

You are right, though. This shirt is catagorically not wanna-be-hip.

jaimemberartimus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jaimemberartimus
hondajvx wrote:Should have been one without Appendix for us who don't have one.

My Appendix
RIP 1985-2006

Mine didn't even last that long. But agreed. No appendix, no purchase.

I'm not even supposed to be here today.

mysticirishwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mysticirishwolf
panchitomen3 wrote:my girl is a nurse student, i'm sure she will like this, i'm in for one!!

i am a nurse and love this shirt.

and if i had had it in nursing school, i probably would have worn it to clinical instead of the ugly maroon scrub top and gotten sent home for the day. ;-)

anyway... she will love it.

oh and i hope she doesn't go through the phase where she diagnoses herself with everything. there is nothing as fun as being in a classroom of 60 bipolar schizophrenic diabetic students with the misfortune of also having skin cancer and 3 different sleep disorders...

if she is in to tote bags, i also recommend this when it's back in stock http://shanalogic.com/item.php?item_id=1312

Chocola

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chocola

biology major here. love the shirt! roommate and i are both in for 1 each.

couchpanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages couchpanda

truly this was the only shirt i enjoyed out of them all, although i admit the hoodie was very clever. but this needs to be my last shirt woot purchase for a while. perhaps we can have longsleeve shirts instead? it's a bit nippy out.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
Buck Mulligan wrote:Isn't this kind of a rip-off of the London Underground map of the body idea?

You have one of the best woot names ever, if it is a reference to what I think and really hope it is.... Please please say it's from Ulysses.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

TxAggieJen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TxAggieJen

This shirt is pretty cool. Ordered one for my hubby.

doogoshly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doogoshly

*giggles* tee-hees! i saw this and had to get one. i suppose it's the med school dorkiness. i wonder if i wore this i would get in trouble for wearing this to exams.

i do have to say though, the heart is slightly left not directly in the middle, and that bugged me a little bit.

elislider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elislider

i would buy it, but its olive green. i mean, really? you could hace come up with a better color. burgundy/merlot, grey, normal green, doesnt matter. but the yellow + olive just looks weird

Jarreb

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jarreb
jaimemberartimus wrote:Mine didn't even last that long. But agreed. No appendix, no purchase.

My wife has no gall bladder, so no shirt for her. In for 3 for the kids. They still have all body parts.

No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.

asous8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asous8

I wish it came in another color.

helbirdier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages helbirdier

Im a biology student, how can I NOT buy this shirt???

If I normally wear large, would you recommend buying an XL?

7/20/2007 ADS 7" LCD Digital Photo Frame w/128MB Memory

8/9/2007 InFocus ScreenPlay 7210 HD DLP Projector

karmatir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karmatir

Totally in for one, even if it is olive. I still love it.

THEEVILSPERKY

quality posts: 0 Private Messages THEEVILSPERKY

Hey everybody! First-time poster here and a first-time buyer (even though I've enjoyed a woot-off or three!). I love woot and I couldn't resist buying this shirt.

ohemgee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ohemgee

Nursing student here, and a male nurse at that. I woke up at 5am to study for a test, and I couldn't resist looking at Woot before I started. I just had to get this shirt.

llafren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llafren

I voted for it, so I bought it...now someone tell me how woot knew that both my husband and I got paid today? Cool shirt and a woot off, break out the debit card time!

"Why take life seriously? You're not going to get out of it alive anyway..."
Acheron Parthenopaeus

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Hey, Shan, way to go- I guess I'll have to buy this tomorrow, since it sold out. :^)

KenSPT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KenSPT

Wow, didn't think this was gonna' place first. Don't really dig it, so I'm not snagging it.

I don't get everyone going so nutty about Soul Glow though, as if that places, I don't really think it'll come across well on a T-Shirt. It's a red box on a black shirt.

registerednerd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages registerednerd

I wanted one, I wooted, the servers went down, and by the time I got back on, they were gone

Lulabelle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lulabelle

Waaaaah! I shoulda gotten up earler, I guess. But it's a snow day...

gkmarie1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gkmarie1

yesss so happy i got in for one at midnight!! knew this would sell out fairly rapidly. great, simple design and perfect for the anatomy course-taking bf. happy late valentine's day :P

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24

Wow thanks to everyone who voted and/or purchased! I am still in shock that it took first place. I appreciate all the nice comments! Now please don't go get yourself or your favorite med/nursing student expelled for wearing this shirt!

parkermc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages parkermc

Since it sold out in less than six hours -- with two of those hours seeing server downtime due to the woot-off -- I'd say this is obviously a blazing success. It certainly sold faster than a lot of other designs that inspired fawning comments rather than attacks.

Letting the voters decide worked extremely well. As it should.

Congrats, shan24, on both winning the derby and a quick sellout!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Congratulations shan24, on your victory and a sellout!