darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

Congratulations Shan! Great work!

soothedbyrainfall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soothedbyrainfall

Congats Shan!!! I had a feeling you were in the top spot since you pretty much owned the hotness once you hit it

soothedbyrainfall.net

CoolaidWade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CoolaidWade

Ended up getting a L in the beginning. Woke up this morning to buy a WS and it was sold out.

Cool shirt..... I like the color the most. Hard to keep buying black shirts when I have so much now. need some more good, non black/grey shirts.

Up to about 15 or so woot shirts. Looking to wear them exclusively this summer I guess.

carl669

quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669

awesome shirt shan24.

got one for me and one for my brother (who's in med school)

--------------------------------------
Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.

zhawaii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zhawaii

Good job dude, in for one
this shirt is too cool

professore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages professore
hondajvx wrote:Should have been one without Appendix for us who don't have one.

My Appendix
RIP 1985-2006

I had a similar thought. I have an extra kidney AND an extra pancreas after my transplants. I suppose I could add my own Post-Its to this. But alas, it has sold out. I'll think about dropping the extra 5 bucks tomorrow...

*not a real professor...

bighanz9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bighanz9

I totally wanted to get this shirt, but it seemed like the whole woot server was farked last night, and I couldn't get to anything. Grrrrr....

mikethegrate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikethegrate

I absolutely need to get my hands on a WXL or WXXL of one of these shirts. Is there anyone out there who's willing to sell to a desperate buyer?

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
mikethegrate wrote:I absolutely need to get my hands on a WXL or WXXL of one of these shirts. Is there anyone out there who's willing to sell to a desperate buyer?

You can buy this shirt tomorrow here. I need to get one tomorrow for myself, actually! Thanks for your support

HotIceCream

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HotIceCream

love them stickies!

FarmAnimal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FarmAnimal

Wittle teeny foo-foo !!!

There went 10 mintes out of my life I will never get back.

Maybe when lunch hour is over the office mice will go back to work and off Woot.

krieger1153

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krieger1153

Hi, I am new to shirt woot. If the t-shirt is sold out...is there any instance that they get more later?

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
krieger1153 wrote:Hi, I am new to shirt woot. If the t-shirt is sold out...is there any instance that they get more later?

Welcome, krieger! just scroll up a few posts, I gave the link that you can purchase from tomorrow. Also here's the link to other shirts you can still purchase.

cwarrington

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwarrington

Volunteer Moderator

krieger1153 wrote:Hi, I am new to shirt woot. If the t-shirt is sold out...is there any instance that they get more later?

You can use think link 4797 to purchase this shirt tonight at midnight (woot time)

On each page there is a link like so

condition:
product(s):
1 Olive Woot Tee (4797)

the 4797 will be the link to purchase the shirt the next day (or after for an extra $5)

krieger1153

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krieger1153

Thank you both for all your help!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
KenSPT wrote:Wow, didn't think this was gonna' place first. Don't really dig it, so I'm not snagging it.

I don't get everyone going so nutty about Soul Glow though, as if that places, I don't really think it'll come across well on a T-Shirt. It's a red box on a black shirt.

And this is a bunch of yellow rectangles on an olive shirt. Your point?

Soul Glow is unique and actually has the depth and detail the theme suggests. It deserves to place because it's an actual representation of the idea of Trompe L'Oeil, one of the best thematic pieces in the derby, as well as having a bit of a zen feeling, and since that was the theme, that is reason enough for it to place.

Buck Mulligan

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Buck Mulligan
kylemittskus wrote:You have one of the best woot names ever, if it is a reference to what I think and really hope it is.... Please please say it's from Ulysses.

yes but i'm neither stately nor plump

bumpass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bumpass

This is definitely the shirt that deserved to win... In fact this is the best woot shirt I have ever seen, but I guess a medical student WOULD find this to be amusing. Far better than that stupid soul glow shirt or the fish in the pocket.

djchexmixer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djchexmixer

No freakin way...

You people will wear anything tacky.

surflunesta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages surflunesta
AdderXYU wrote:Every big city with a subway has a subway map reminiscent of GI Metro. There was nothing "wanna be hip" about it. It was taking a familiar concept (one any human who has visited a large city with subways would be familiar with) and applying it cleverly to the body.

You are right, though. This shirt is catagorically not wanna-be-hip.

Even YOU could have designed this shirt Adder....well....maybe not

surflunesta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages surflunesta
djchexmixer wrote:No freakin way...

You people will wear anything tacky.

Agreed....especially Bumpass....the medical student with no sense of art or artWORK.

Careful with the "you people" phrase...you may offend some legit Shirt Wooters

mrheathen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrheathen

I dig it, but I already have GI Metro. I also wonder if the picture is printed too small like on the other shirt: on the GI Metro, the blue line to the rectum drops off on my stomach, and that just seems unhealthy.

Don't poke the bear.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Congratulations Shan on your first derby win! I'm sure you are thrilled. (Still wishing that your pepsi-ish winter one would have placed.)

Congratulations also on the sellout! That's fantastic. Enjoy your happy day! And, best of luck with your day after sales.

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1

To all of the people saying they can't buy the shirt because they had something removed or whatever..... It's a shirt. Why does it matter if you had yours removed? If it really bothers you .... you can take a sharpie and draw and X over the part you had removed, which will be funny in itself and show people that you had whatever it is removed. If you don't want them to know you had it removed... then wear the shirt as it is.

Just a suggestion

Renorei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Renorei

Wow, I totally would have bought this...

Uberred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uberred
Renorei wrote:Wow, I totally would have bought this...

then buy it tomorrow?..

chipthamac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chipthamac

yeah i should have checked at midnight, to buy for 15 bux totally defeats the purpose of shirt.woot imo...

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
jbedwar1 wrote:To all of the people saying they can't buy the shirt because they had something removed or whatever..... It's a shirt. Why does it matter if you had yours removed? If it really bothers you .... you can take a sharpie and draw and X over the part you had removed, which will be funny in itself and show people that you had whatever it is removed. If you don't want them to know you had it removed... then wear the shirt as it is.

Just a suggestion

FINALLY someone said it!!

AlvinPing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlvinPing

Wow! Congrats on first, and the superfast sellout, Shan! great job

• Alvin

ptseng

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ptseng

I missed this shirt because i sleep before 12, ha-ha. But it's time for anal retentive med student rambling!

i do have to say though, the heart is slightly left not directly in the middle, and that bugged me a little bit.

Bingo. The heart should be further right on the shirt (anatomical left), the gallbladder should nest right underneath the liver, both kidneys are too high (and should really be in the back), stomach is too low, pancreas too low, hey, where's my large intestine? And you know what would be awesome, would be stickers on the back labeled "rectum" and "anus". ...For a real touch of med student humor you could color the appendix red, or maybe add in a post-it somewhere by the "intestines" note, labeled "string of pearls".

On second thought, this shirt could be potentially hilarious...I can think of quite a few obsessive-compulsives that would immediately tell me my shirt was off (as per the above paragraph). Yeah, that would be fun. =)

Either way, awesome shirt. I would be in for one but I'm not sure if I want to pay $15 for it.

amazingrace4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amazingrace4u

this is cute but the color of the shirt is kind of ugly.

thaliameg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thaliameg

pardon me for being an uber-goober, but I really feel like the kidney post-its should have been on the back of the shirt. And the post-it for Liver should have been line a 3x5er.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
surflunesta wrote:Even YOU could have designed this shirt Adder....well....maybe not

Oh you wacky guy you

karlajulietta79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karlajulietta79

rofl..hilarious.

karlajulietta79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karlajulietta79

rofl..hilarious.

Nika989

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nika989

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO man I missed this.Of all nights I go to bed early. I worked all day and got out of ANATOMY class at 10:30pm.That would have been such a cool shirt to wear to class.DAMN

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
Nika989 wrote:I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO man I missed this.Of all nights I go to bed early. I worked all day and got out of ANATOMY class at 10:30pm.That would have been such a cool shirt to wear to class.DAMN

Buy it tomorrow with this link http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=4797

bolsontanker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolsontanker

DOH! I wanted one

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

Congrats again shan! WTG!

loriclane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loriclane

I'm new...Somebody tell me how to order thia shirt. It doesn't have an "I Want One" button. Can't figure it out :-(