shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
loriclane wrote:I'm new...Somebody tell me how to order thia shirt. It doesn't have an "I Want One" button. Can't figure it out :-(

Why sure, thanks for the support! You can click the link in my sig below if you still want to buy.

surflunesta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages surflunesta

RE: karlajulietta79

Waz zup Bootcamper??

rot F...HI Larious

zingersmack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zingersmack

Wow...didn't realize this one sold out in 2 hours...makes me glad I live on the west coast and so it's 10 pm for me anytime woot puts new stuff up.

I bought 3, one for me and the others for my roomies...all of us are currently in pharmacy school, so very fitting indeed.

FUNLS1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FUNLS1

Mine still hasn't shipped - I want it now!

How do I add in the shirts I've bought like I see in some signatures?

bruisie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bruisie

They aren't kidding when they say "will ship in 5 business days"... still not shipped...

sharonjoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharonjoo

im assuming shan designed this shirt?

i cracked up when i saw this and i knew i had to buy it (this was the same time i was cramming for my anatomy test!)
shan, awesome design. i love it! no matter how geeky others might think it is.

<><

clairenjames

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clairenjames

I still haven't gotten a shipment comfirmation, but yet i have my shirts in hand, so i don't know whats going on, they are probably backed up because of the woot off.

bruisie

clairenjames wrote:I still haven't gotten a shipment comfirmation, but yet i have my shirts in hand, so i don't know whats going on, they are probably backed up because of the woot off.

Cool. Then there's hope that I'll get mine in soon. Thanks!

Detach50

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Detach50

Yeah I got one of these! But still no shippment confirmation :-\ oh well...it's not QUITE five days yet but i need it soon! i'm on my last clean shirt and i don't wanna do laundry :-\

shan24

clairenjames wrote:I still haven't gotten a shipment comfirmation, but yet i have my shirts in hand, so i don't know whats going on, they are probably backed up because of the woot off.

Awesome, how does it look?? I just ordered mine yesterday.

janoc7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages janoc7

I got mine today. I'm a little disappointed, because the post-it are a really bright, in-your-face yellow, unlike the more subdued yellow in the picture. I don't know if I really want to even wear it. I can post a picture later if you want.

Does anyone know if I can return it for a refund, on account of being unsatisfied? I did a quick perusal of their faq, and didn't find an answer. I kind of feel like a victim of false "advertising" right now...

shan24

janoc7 wrote:I got mine today. I'm a little disappointed, because the post-it are a really bright, in-your-face yellow, unlike the more subdued yellow in the picture. I don't know if I really want to even wear it. I can post a picture later if you want.

Does anyone know if I can return it for a refund, on account of being unsatisfied? I did a quick perusal of their faq, and didn't find an answer. I kind of feel like a victim of false "advertising" right now...

Oh noes Yes can you please post a picture?

samcousins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samcousins

this is my first woot shirt.
it says to watch for it to change status to shipped.
where do i see that at?
it seems nothing on my account has changed.
thanks
sam

NinjaMarion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NinjaMarion

Same. I found it odd that neither these nor my second order of Plan B had shipped yet. According to my account, they still haven't, yet just as you are, I'm looking at mine right now.

shan24

NinjaMarion wrote:Same. I found it odd that neither these nor my second order of Plan B had shipped yet. According to my account, they still haven't, yet just as you are, I'm looking at mine right now.

So you got yours? How do they look? I'm anxious to see a picture or hear how they are turning out. Thanks!

bruisie

Just got mine in today. I think shirt looks great. To me it looks just like the picture. Cool shirt.

Detach50

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Detach50

Yay! Got mine today! The yellow is just a tad brighter than the picture but it's still good to me

janoc7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages janoc7

Here ya go. I have to admit that the neon bright yellowness doesn't come across very well in my pictures.... I guess you'll have to wait till you get yours before you see what I mean.

shan24

Thanks so much for posting the pics. These are the first I've seen of the shirt. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out based on these...but I know the true test will be when I get my own. It's hard to tell what's too bright and what might be the flash. Anyway thanks for taking the time to do that!

av8rnut

quality posts: 2 Private Messages av8rnut
zingersmack wrote:
I bought 3, one for me and the others for my roomies...all of us are currently in pharmacy school, so very fitting indeed.

Only if you ordered the right sizes.

Anyway the preview made it seem like the post-its were going to be soft, not the gloss paint it looks like they used.

shan24

av8rnut wrote:Only if you ordered the right sizes.

Anyway the preview made it seem like the post-its were going to be soft, not the gloss paint it looks like they used.

Yeah I'm hoping that's the flash. I will post pics of mine when I get them.

av8rnut

quality posts: 2 Private Messages av8rnut

Well I just got the email with the tracking number. when I went to FedEx to see the track, I saw my shirt got here Tuesday. Shows you how often I check my snail mail. My first shirt took 10 days to arrive, this one only 4, free shipping on both. And my Leap Year shirt should arrive on Tuesday (maybe I shouldn't have overnighted it.)

And the Anatomy shirt does not look bad at all.

shan24

I posted some pics of the shirt here for anyone interested. Thanks to everyone who bought the shirt! I am thrilled with the response.

ohemgee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ohemgee

Just got my shirt, in time for a test I'm taking this Friday. I don't think it'll help my grades though...

shunpo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shunpo

The shirt is really long for a medium. I think they tagged my shirt wrong, maybe it's a large. Anyone else feel that the shirt is too long?

Donnie7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Donnie7

after seeing the pic i wished i would of got this one

paulcooper451

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulcooper451

i got one and shan your the bomb

jandt4ever07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jandt4ever07

YAY!! I just ordered mine!! I can't wait for it to come!

~By Edgar R. Mcherly

jpod523

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpod523

i just ordered one for my cousin. she's a high school biology/anatomy teacher and her students are going to love this shirt!!! amazing!

FoxHoundADAM

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FoxHoundADAM

Just bought one for my wife who is about to graduate md school, woo! perfect!

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

I was at a kids' birthday party today and someone REALLY liked the shirt. So I sent her a link!

shan24

JoeDeeDee wrote:I was at a kids' birthday party today and someone REALLY liked the shirt. So I sent her a link!

Awesome, thanks JoeDeeDee! And thanks to everyone else for all the kind words and great posts in here.

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

Hey shan, just wanted to let you know that I get compliments all the time when I wear this shirt, including today. I send them to shirt.woot, but I don't know how many actually visit. I wonder if I should have the link printed up on little cards or something, L O L!

spun4621

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spun4621

Anyone have an XL they want to sell me? I missed the DoR by 4 hours.. I knew I should've bought it earlier. Does anyone know if it will ever come back?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Congrats shan on a long run! As long as it lived, the Trompe derby for me was alive and well through the shirt. Now its gone... sigh...

We gotta win again I guess

shan24

spun4621 wrote:Anyone have an XL they want to sell me? I missed the DoR by 4 hours.. I knew I should've bought it earlier. Does anyone know if it will ever come back?

Sorry, I didn't get any extras, and I didn't have an XL either for that matter. Did you try posting in the Random Shirt Trade thread over in World of Woot? I don't know if a lot of them went out this time since it was still for sale then, but I have seen a few in the big boxes of extra shirts that some people got.

SkekTek wrote:Congrats shan on a long run! As long as it lived, the Trompe derby for me was alive and well through the shirt. Now its gone... sigh...

We gotta win again I guess

Thanks for all the support, Skek! I know, it's weird, I got so used to checking on its progress every day. Oh well, we shall not give up on another win!

adventure4x

quality posts: 1 Private Messages adventure4x

I still want one! :-(

Xantis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xantis

Any chance of getting a few of these shirts? I just found out about them tonight, and I would really like one in the following sizes if anyone has some spares: L, XL, XXL, and XXL.

Email me at xantis281 at gmail dot com if you have any. Thanks :D

Trianii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Trianii

I want one!!!

kschall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kschall

Is there anyway I can get one??!!! I am sad that they are not in the after sale! Does anyone know where I might find a Women's medium shirt? If you do than email me at purplemoon12@yahoo.com