ShirtsonSale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShirtsonSale

Great idea Adder.

Maintained by Shirts on Sale -- Home of the best t-shirt coupons and sales!

hellokitty13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hellokitty13
ads49582 wrote:Wow, this is pretty... pretty awesome!

Thank you very much! ^_^ Please spread the word and vote! (I don't have 150+ friends to invite to vote. XD)

3x Random shirt | 3x woot!-off usb lights | 3x monkeys | 1x bacon salt 4 pack | 1x Inky Say "Draw More"|
1x SpringATRON R.E.S.U.B | 1x LaPazz 8"x6" tablet | 1x honeywell ceramic heater w/ remote | 2x Tag
No Bundles of Crinoline yet, but hoping to one day be one of the lucky few... here's to hoping woot! pisses off more of its customers so I have a better chance! ;D

bpaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpaw
Re: Easte Police

Hey everybody, I fixed the typo in this shirt, so if that annoyed you the first time around, you can vote for it now. ;)

bpaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bpaw
Re: Easte Police

Howver, I seemed to have used the old artists template again. Crap. Oh well, if this shirt wins, rest assured that the "keeping easter in ITS place" line on the shirt will contain no apostophy. I fixed the main entry I swear.

RobertStumbaugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobertStumbaugh
Re: February Vacuum

I don't know about you but I think it kiks ass.

cgwodehouse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cgwodehouse
Re: Giraffe Leap Years Calendar

This is just flat adorable. I've bought so many shirts I've put myself on a Shirt.Woot vacation. But if this wins, I'm soooo buying it, anyway! Great job.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
spiderdyne wrote:How do I make a signature that shows the thumbnail of my design on it?

You have to go to the 'your account' page on woot. if you scroll all the way down to the bottom, you'll see a box that is space for your signature. It is in this space that you need to insert the code for the image you want to display. You are only allowed 500 characters including spaces, so give your images short names.

To code the image, look here. You have to upload to somewhere else like imageshack.us a copy of the picture you are going to use. Make it the right size, like around 110x110 pixels.
Then, from imageshack, you can just copy the preformatted link that looks like this:
[ url=http://imageshack.us ][ img ]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1896/lyagk2.jpg[ /img ][ /url ]
or type it in by hand and just copy the url.
After you paste that link, then replace the 'imageshack.us' after the 'url=' with the link to your image's voting page like this one: http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=10232.

when you've finished you have a link complete that looks like this, though you have to remove the spaces next to the brackets, and when it gets clicked on, they can immediately vote for your design:

[ url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=10232 ][ img ]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1896/lyagk2.jpg[ /img ][ /url ]
that link looks like this, click it and vote for it!

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Re: Take the Leap on Feb. 29

I absolutely LOVE this!! Very classy... (knew it was yours )

2thFairy

Re: Aztec Calendar (RESUB)

Beautiful.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
2thFairy wrote:I absolutely LOVE this!! Very classy... (knew it was yours )

Thought I'd take Brizz' Challenge and try something a little different. I know the shirt has a feminine focus, but I thought the light blue and low ink coverage on the shirt might also appeal to men wishing to show their more feminine side.

Thank you for the vote and for the words of encouragement. They are always appreciated, 2thFairy!

klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence
Re: Annexing February

very clever.

2thFairy

Re: Born on leap year

I think you do need to say more.....

lanpartyz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lanpartyz
kuchiewoochie wrote:too webby. but good idea.

WEBBY? Please explain.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
AdderXYU wrote:the sad truth is that this derby, by definition, will not get a purchase out of me, and the sadder truth is that I don't know if this is a fog entry. It's still total gold, though, whether it does well or not. It's only fair you know, especially as unforgiving as I was on Imaginary Day

True in a way... I understand that the nature of such a derby means a shirt can have a limited "wear" potential. But I thought it was a cool layout and concept, very true to the style of element squares. If this gets the same reception as imaginary day, though, I'll be very disappointed...

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1

The colors are Very nice... and i do like the way it looks, but i feel like it shouldnt have been done since Josephus already has a slightly similar piece out there. But at the same time.. i guess that's why it's a competition. good luck to you.

arisadam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arisadam
Re: Leap Years don't matter when you're dead.

Edgar is just coasting this week........WAIT!

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
Re: Februarium- The Bissextile Element

I like this entry and I'm sure it will climb the charts quickly. This could well be the geekiest derby ever.

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating
Re: Take the Leap on Feb. 29

I like the shirt and I'm glad you're branching out and trying new styles. My question though, is he getting married to two women?

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Iambusyeating wrote:I like this entry and I'm sure it will climb the charts quickly. This could well be the geekiest derby ever.

I guess we're in the same boat, eh? I love yours too, and can see myself buying it and wearing it to school (I'm a teacher).

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers

great shirt SkekTek. hubby is going to kill me if I buy many more woots. If it gets printed I'll have to face his wrath. *ponders ways to eliviate hubby's wrath*

Thanks SS for my new togs!

micnormal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micnormal
omnipotent32 wrote:Pretty Cute. Outside of it being cute, is there a reason for the giraffes? Rat's would have made more sense (but admittedely harder to make cute)

Rats would have made sense only for this year. Giraffes are silly animals, Leap year is kind of silly too

micnormal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages micnormal
burtonrider404 wrote:WAIT!!! ISN'T A GIRAFFE'S TONGUE BLACK/BLUE???????? NOT RED???????

You are correct, but it would not have looked as good.

2thFairy

Re: Leap Year Birthday Panda

This is just as much off topic on face value as others that have already been rejected. It is cute, but not obviously related to the derby topic.

studebkr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studebkr

Love it.

mykr0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mykr0
msj11 wrote:This is a great concept, but no one will get it...

This shirt is obviously for intelligent people...

:D
Be. Eye, Enjeo

rabidfangirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rabidfangirl

HAHAHHA. this shirt ROCKS.

& today was a day just like any other.

zornzorn33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zornzorn33
Re: Happy 2000th Birthday

reference
http://www.bibletime.com/tool/spec/roman/
http://www.nmm.ac.uk/server/show/conWebDoc.349

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

2005Vette
Do you have any explanation as to the relevance to Leap Year? Unlike some others, it definitely relates to the 'calendar' side of the theme. Is there anything, else?

becksshop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages becksshop
Re: Leap year, a programers perspective

Whomever designed this is MY GOD! I love it!

wooterer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wooterer
Bucher8 wrote:k... original? heh

Do you mean you've seen this design somewhere else?

Discobiscuits

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Discobiscuits
2thFairy wrote:This is just as much off topic on face value as others that have already been rejected. It is cute, but not obviously related to the derby topic.

Hopefully all you guys are happy now!! *giggles*

2005vette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2005vette
joelterrific wrote:2005Vette
Do you have any explanation as to the relevance to Leap Year? Unlike some others, it definitely relates to the 'calendar' side of the theme. Is there anything, else?

While the Classic Maya were aware that the tropical year was actually 365.25 days, they did not use a leap year correction. This was because the connection with the Almanac year cycled back to its original start every 52 solar years. Therefore, the dates on the Calendar Round are fixed with a never-ending cycle of 52 years. During the Haab, however, the five day resting period (the Wayeb) made up the difference for the leap year.

So this colander DOES compensate for leap year it just take 52 years to correct. So even before leap year was officially invented it was already being calculated.

Hope that is sufficient.

yeeter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yeeter

[quote]Re: leap year aint

I like your stuff frogboy voted for all of them.

VOTE!

jbedwar1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbedwar1
jbedwar1 wrote:Just to give you a heads up .. woot will reject this for the fart joke. They don't really care for them.

hmm guess they don't care this time

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Discobiscuits wrote:Hopefully all you guys are happy now!! *giggles*

Poor rejected panda! Hopefully we see you as a woot daily!

2005vette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2005vette

When you order, make sure you order your correct size, I would rather not see this..

Jdollaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jdollaz
Re: Fart Day

I thought it was funny? ... guess not

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: Giraffe Leap Years Calendar

I absolutely love the giraffes on this shirt, if only the text and dark grey were a little cleaner! Great idea, though!

gargrazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gargrazz
kenney9226 wrote:I joined this party way before it was this awesome.

Back when we were just Rad?

KenSPT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KenSPT
Re: Leap Day Bunny Hates Pants

Before people start ripping into me for this "dumb design", let me state the following :

- This was not meant to be a serious entry, I had a free 5 minutes and decided to do up a very random design. It was either that or check my email, and my password was too many characters to type.

- If this wins, I'll probably shed a tear, as will brizz.

- Bunnies really do dislike pants, just ask Bugs.

- The Ninety-Nine has terrible boneless buffalo wings. That doesn't have anything to do with this shirt, I just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for your time.