97%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

boredterry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boredterry

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race
Bah! Missed this shirt? To buy it, click here!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU

Nice hustle, Tgent... that means 2nd through 4th were REAL tight

Iambusyeating

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iambusyeating

Great job TG! You could almost make a career out of this

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

nice job, hotshot!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Great job again TGentry!!! We always see quality when you design!

Kesrael

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kesrael
andeewells wrote:NOOO way.

Sorry.

Yep! Sadly, looks like I'll only be getting one of the shirts I was waiting for. Goodnight, all!

blahmcblah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages blahmcblah

Wow, I am shocked. This means either the giraffes or the lemmings, but not both. Damn you TGentry, damn you for your talent and for lowering the overall cuteness level of shirt.woot.

andeewells

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andeewells

Wow, I post my disliking of a shirt and my comment gets removed?

Get off your high horse, woot. The design is terrible. Let me voice my opinion.

If you have a problem with that, you have my address and you know where to send back all the money I've spent here on shirts with quality designs.

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect

Another fine entry.... great job and congrats!

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
andeewells wrote:Wow, I post my disliking of a shirt and my comment gets removed?

Get off your high horse, woot. The design is terrible. Let me voice my opinion.

If you have a problem with that, you have my address and you know where to send back all the money I've spent here on shirts with quality designs.

Why not tell us *why* you don't like it? I know, it's hard, but give it a shot.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

hellokitty13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hellokitty13

Hurray! My favorite shirt got 2nd! An exquisite design, kudos.

3x Random shirt | 3x woot!-off usb lights | 3x monkeys | 1x bacon salt 4 pack | 1x Inky Say "Draw More"|
1x SpringATRON R.E.S.U.B | 1x LaPazz 8"x6" tablet | 1x honeywell ceramic heater w/ remote | 2x Tag
No Bundles of Crinoline yet, but hoping to one day be one of the lucky few... here's to hoping woot! pisses off more of its customers so I have a better chance! ;D

andeewells

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andeewells
Gatzby wrote:Why not tell us *why* you don't like it? I know, it's hard, but give it a shot.

The colors don't stick out. Stonehenge looks like a bunch of molars.
I understand the concept, but it was poorly executed.
Pretty boring, in my opinion.

To each his own, though...

sailstud25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sailstud25

Congrats TGent... you're setting the bar lately. Could be a pun in there somewhere with your shirt today, but anyway. I liked your use of 3d for the perspectives as i am a product design engineer that works primarily in 3d modeling. It turned out great, I just can't imagine wearing it :-/ I'm sure there'll be plenty of sales!

Crossing my fingers for the lemmings tomorrow night... I have faith that they pulled in to the chump slot.

Hmm, just went in for 3 Randoms, when I haven't bought any shirts lately (although still checking frequently) so what are the chances of liking them!?! Oh well, couldn't pass up the mystery!
...a number of shirts on teetrade.com

Failoan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Failoan

Congrats Tgentry, another wonderful win.

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley

Tgent is unstoppable! (is he the new cho?)

Check out my blog:Here!

Patchitect

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patchitect

So - if i get this i can finally have a "stoned" shirt? Too bad "Stonewashed" is passe...

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter

In for one! This is the main one that Clint wanted during the whole derby! Good idea and execution

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

wezvidz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wezvidz

my first purchase in like 3 weeks!!! finally a good design on a good color!

WonderWooter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages WonderWooter
Patchitect wrote:So - if i get this i can finally have a "stoned" shirt? Too bad "Stonewashed" is passe...

Patch it's not stonewashed that is out of the loop, it's rodents, didnt' you hear??

Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.

chronomex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chronomex

I'll go for this. With my ancestors being druids, I really can't say no.

Only misgiving is the ground texture. It looks like jpeg artifacts from a distance.

ugomona

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ugomona
andeewells wrote:The colors don't stick out. Stonehenge looks like a bunch of molars.
I understand the concept, but it was poorly executed.
Pretty boring, in my opinion.

To each his own, though...

My 8 year old said it didn't look like Stonehenge when we saw it. He thought they looked like teeth as well. I did really like the idea of it, I thought it was cleverly thought out. I like the colours, too.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
WonderWooter wrote:Patch it's not stonewashed that is out of the loop, it's rodents, didnt' you hear??

So what happens if it stonewashed rodents? And think of it this way Patch, You can proudly point to it and say you're stoned. It's a win/win

heartcoldfusion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heartcoldfusion

In for one. Love stonehenge and that color is great for me. Thanks, mate!

yohomefry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yohomefry

I really don't get it. Anyone care to explain?

I really wanted the giraffe one to win second place.

dangsthurt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dangsthurt

Too much explaining involved.

clintondavidn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clintondavidn

I am going to spend so much money this weekend that wuz teh funneh I had to have this one though! Awesome TG once again!

ecko728

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ecko728

no thx

61 wootz

heartluce

quality posts: 10 Private Messages heartluce
yohomefry wrote:I really don't get it. Anyone care to explain?

I really wanted the giraffe one to win second place.

I'm sad that there will be either giraffes or lemmings and not both. I must say I love the lemmings.

enterman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enterman

love it. Awesome work TGentry!

archiestone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages archiestone

Excellent shirts 3 days in a row!
Whassup woot?

smithsonia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages smithsonia

har har har har! that's a cute one!

FoolScott

quality posts: 3 Private Messages FoolScott

i just flat out don't get it. Normally I really like the designs and think they are funny. But I just really don't get this one. Obviously something to do with stonehenge .. but beyond that.. is there some message?

LactatingNinja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LactatingNinja

Yay! It's not the prospector, but rock on.

Geminas01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Geminas01
FoolScott wrote:i just flat out don't get it. Normally I really like the designs and think they are funny. But I just really don't get this one. Obviously something to do with stonehenge .. but beyond that.. is there some message?

hint: there are theories that the Stonehenge was built / used to "mark" the calender...

I'm pretty sure you can find some more info on Wikipedia or something

Lasareath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lasareath

I'm I tall cherubic man, I need 4XLT, If you guys sold 4XLT I'd buy every shirt!

EyeTeeGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EyeTeeGuy

Having been to Stonehenge, I will have to pass on the shirt, as I got one from the souvenir stand already.

KenSPT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KenSPT
Gatzby wrote:Why not tell us *why* you don't like it? I know, it's hard, but give it a shot.

Sorry, not to stir the pot, but since when does someone on a message board need to explain why he or she doesn't like something to prevent their post from being deleted?

If you're going to delete posts that are three words and don't explain why someone DISLIKES a shirt, then you should be fair and delete the three word posts that are something like, "Yes, love it!!!", since they don't accurately explain why that person does like the shirt.

Of course, that will never happen ... have to keep the sheep happy.

Come on, since you're making haters on the shirts explain their actions, then you have to be fair and make people who like shirts to do the same. I mean, God forbid someone not like a shirt you're selling.

Anyways, Tgentry, I'm normally a fan of your designs. I own Watch It Grow and love it, Eating Healthy is a great shirt that I also own ... I even use the artwork as my desktop background. A few weeks ago I was hoping the Prospector placed, sadly it didn't, I was truly disappointed.

This shirt however simply does nothing for me. I'd have to explain it to people, and even beyond that, it's not as eye catching as your other designs. It comes across as very dull and bland. I don't think every shirt needs to look like Paradisea, but I like my shirts to pop a little bit when I wear them.

I don't want this to come across as rude, if it does I apologize, but I kinda think that your reputation from past designs fuel people to vote for alot of your shirts, whether they truly like them or not. I think this is a perfect case of that.

If I submitted this design ( and I'm not remotely close to your level of skill and talent ) it would have been lost in the 40's somewhere. Yet, you submit it and it places 2nd.

Maybe that's just me overthinking things though, but truly, I think there were better designs that got overlooked.

Please don't think I'm hating on you Tgentry, I truly think you're immensely talented and I normally love your designs, this one just isn't my cup of tea.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot

Wow! TGentry is going to be soooo surprised. He's out of town for the weekend, so he'll be thrilled when he returns. Lemmings and Druid Leap Year switched places shortly before the end of the derby, so I didn't think both would get printed. I suspect that the Lemmings should be in a good spot for tomorrow's print. If so, it'll be a tough loss to the giraffe one which held onto the fog for so long.

Still...congratulations to TGentry for a 'come from behind' victory. Hope he gets access to a computer just to take a peek.

dedo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dedo

Great work again, Tgent! Talent always stands out.