Volden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Volden

Aw what the hey... In for one!

Hope its a dark navy though.

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24
josh3736 wrote:I don't get it?

Seriously... call me stupid, but I'm missing the joke.

sings off-key
Ya put the lime in the co-co-nut...

electronuts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages electronuts
alexanda wrote:You should watch Reservoir Dogs. In fact, even those of us which have seen it numerous times before should probably watch it again.

Just watched it again this past week! I've been singing this song all week because of it. Hilarious!!!!

Looks like that's 2 shirts I'll be getting this week......(grumbles under breath)...darn timing, forcing me to buy

Infinitydew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Infinitydew

Yeah I expected one of the other shirts to win. I was really hoping the Inspired by Sheep go to Heaven made it in the top 4.

PermaBuzzed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PermaBuzzed
brizz wrote:pretty sad that with all the great designs this week, this little clipart show takes first place. wooters are so predictable. and not in a good way.

Simplicity is bliss sometimes though, you're just being ignorant.

Donnie7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Donnie7

in for two, lets hope for a two way tie tomorrow

crunchyLadybug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crunchyLadybug
jandt4ever07 wrote:This shirt is very cute but I was hoping for the shirt inspired by "the devil went down to Georgia"... Oh well, CONGRATS!

Ditto. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen. Lime in the coconut is cute, but I'd take that little devil every day of the year. Luv me some fablefire ever since scurvy.

Skidi

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Skidi

N 4 2! Thanks for a great topic starter!! Will look nice under a Hawaiian Shirt!

I wish it would have came in white, though!

matma79

quality posts: 2 Private Messages matma79

Great Shirt! Got one for me and one for my wife.

hoosh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoosh

My first Woot purchase! Woot-hoo!

If only it was Kermit green, rather than Navy. Because, really, Kermit sang it best.

Thanks Zeusandhera... You rock my Muppet-lovin' world.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Congrats Z&H!!!!! I just bought 2. The design is fun, colorful and perfect for a relaxing summer day.

RaulADiaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RaulADiaz
mehron wrote:I like the comment on the youtube page: "this is a good song for kids or really, really drunk people!"

I wonder who we'll be pleasing with this design. Hm.

Hey, hic, Im buying this kids for my shirt, hic

Zenverse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zenverse

I don't find it all that funny sorry. I like the Muppets version of the song though =D. I really want the cute devil shirt.

Aberrantic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aberrantic
cleverconveyence wrote:If you do not get this, you are either really, really tired from staying up, or you are too young to have a credit card. Or you're a hermit. I know a few of those. Burst right into flames under direct sunlight, I say.

Hm, I've always thought that it was the vampires that burst into flame in the sun, not hermits... Learn something odd everyday, I suppose.

As for this shirt, I really didn't like the song and I really don't like this shirt. Utterly unwearable, ridiculously simplistic, absolutely uncreative. I'm beginning to sound like Adder. Another $10 for gas money.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Volden wrote:Aw what the hey... In for one!

Hope its a dark navy though.

yes... the navy is quite dark. hopefully the brown won't get lost on it.

easeandgrace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages easeandgrace

Congratulations! I like this shirt.

Thought I would mention that I"m glad you put the arrow there, otherwise some of us females would have a hard time with wearing it - putting two roughly spherical objects on the front of a shirt - especially when they're this eye-catching - makes for a bit of an "uh-oh, better think this through first" for some of us. And I'll say no more about that.

The things I like best about this shirt are the crisp, pretty colors, simple design, and great suitability for wearing in the summer with white shorts. Good job.

CuterThanYou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CuterThanYou

Now this song'll be stuck in my head all night, sheeesh!

In for one, and congrats to the artist!

CarolinaKSU

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CarolinaKSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-aQhmMHg0M

This is what I thought of, I know its a rip-off of the original, but I thought these commercials were hilarious..

caffelatteo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caffelatteo

FANTASTIC. *THIS* is why I check shirt.woot every day, even though I'm mostly nonplussed. Bought three.

MHBoston

quality posts: 4 Private Messages MHBoston

Okay, who is Zeusandhera, really? I've suspected all week that it is a forum regular.

| w ~ 41 | s.w ~ 44 | so.w ~ 7 | w.w ~ 24 | k.w ~ 1 |

Prezkot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Prezkot

I'm your average college-aged, alcohol drinking guy, but also one that appreciates music made before 1992 (even if this song is a bit of camp). So I'm happy there's finally a shirt i can wear to places that doesn't involve a cute little animal.

Hooray for woot!

Woot.Shirt.Purchases:
+ Lime In The Coconut
+ 2 Random Shirts (Five Bucks Coffee, Cassette Taps)
+ Gettysburg Address

JadenKale

MHBoston wrote:Okay, who is Zeusandhera, really? I've suspected all week that it is a forum regular.

That's what I was thinking too. I've never seen the name before and it made it to the fog? I don't think they've even posted before.

Zim1k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Zim1k

This shirt is just too good to pass up. I'm in for one.

Zeusandhera

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Zeusandhera

~Joy!~ Thanks to everyone who voted and commented! I had a lot of fun with the whole derby experience and am honored to have some part in the Woot community. Thanks again!

jwolf07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwolf07

Growing up my lil sister always used the "put the lime in the coconut" phrase. She'll love this shirt. Thanks!

I hope the lil devil guy shirt makes it as well...I want that one for me and my wife.

1tightballoonknot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1tightballoonknot

perfect shirt! Got one. This puppy will sellout hopefully!!

Now if I only had a designed a...

one in the hand > two in the bush

...woot shirt

JadenKale

Zeusandhera wrote:~Joy!~ Thanks to everyone who voted and commented! I had a lot of fun with the whole derby experience and am honored to have some part in the Woot community. Thanks again!

grats again!! Nice to see you entering the competition and winning!

cwarrington

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwarrington

Volunteer Moderator

Wow my estimate was spot on for first place... I estimated 803 votes and it got 805... Hot dang that is cool... Congratz!!

lizymae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizymae

Love it!! So happy it won, in for 2! Congrats, hope to see more!

1. Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic 8/6/09
  2. Clayhouse Three - Pack 8/5/09
  3. Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain 7/22/09
  4. Chop and Grate Set – 2 Pack 7/14/09

Ozzie2191

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Ozzie2191

Had to get this. My son is going to love this one when he sees it as he has been known to wander around singing this song (mainly because I raised him on Muppet Show reruns!).

**Witty signature fail**Out of cheese error**Redo from start**

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
cwarrington wrote:Wow my estimate was spot on for first place... I estimated 803 votes and it got 805... Hot dang that is cool... Congratz!!

And congrats to you, CW! I was watching SDS constantly this derby, so it's good to know that it really is accurate.

irishfob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irishfob

good colors. great shirt!!

peacefrog72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peacefrog72

I'm in for one... Nice Job!

electronuts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages electronuts

"You put the beer in the coconut and drink it all up. You put the beer in the coconut and throw the can away....you throw the can away"

philmiller

quality posts: 0 Private Messages philmiller

After writing this how could I not buy this shirt. Perfect.

Like someone else said up above, kids or really, really drunk people.

starartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starartist

my first one too :D

jeezpf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeezpf

I'm really sad this isn't on the bright blue that was shown in the derby. I think that made it pop even more. I still bought one because I think it is awesome... but it would have been better on the bright blue!

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

funny shirt, but my closet is bursting with'em. I'd buy it for my brother, but I can't remember his size....

snowman325i

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snowman325i

You put the lime in the cocunut...Need I say more?

snowman325i

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snowman325i

I can see where you are coming from, but this shirt also looks good against a dark background as well. Enjoy it or don't! that wuz teh funneh...

jeezpf wrote:I'm really sad this isn't on the bright blue that was shown in the derby. I think that made it pop even more. I still bought one because I think it is awesome... but it would have been better on the bright blue!