+ Add a Comment

RiteOfSpring

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RiteOfSpring
Re: FonzEhhh

Question - was http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1935316992/tt0070992 the inspiration for the Fonz before moosification?

Just trying to gain an insight on what these artist use as the base for their drawings, especially one such as that great entry.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
geekfactor12 wrote:I am a wuss, a girl, and a baby. Also I am kind of a scaredy cat.

And... I am terrified of moose mutants. Look at those horns, man- they are for VIOLENCE. And the thumbs up is a blatantly aggressive action, like thumbs up yours too, buddy! He even has a leather jacket, just like those criminals on the tv.

In conclusion: this shirt is a menace, and must be stopped.

and just wait til it jumps over that shark!

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
tgentry wrote:Really, Canada should be paying some kind of maintenance fee or seasonal rent for their geese when they come down here, act like they own the place, then up and leave (or in this case don't leave). It's all well and good when you can put your name on a Goose, but when it comes to taking responsibilty for it's up keep Canada's no where to be found. Either pay us Americans for goose rent or change the name to Canada/America Geese. That's my position.

hahahaha

Please check it out

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
snarkygal wrote:I simply do NOT understand how people can say a shirt would give them nightmares. What are you girls, babies? There is nothing scary about this design at all. NOTHING!

Anyone who says it is scary is nothing more than a big ole wuss

Heh.. well said. You expressed what I was thinking, only much MUCH more eloquently!

zuniteton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zuniteton
Re: Reflective Bear

This is only my second derby so I would love advice- I took this picture in Churchill Canada- Polar bear capitol of the world
I normally would not use white for a shirt but this is one exception- it doesnt really work otherwise

byox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages byox
Re: Birth of a Nation

Dude, acorns grow oak trees. Maple leaves don't grow on oak trees.

CutieMcPretty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CutieMcPretty
Re: Niagara Falls - Pucker Style!

This is the best pucker yet!!

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy

Hooray for the pucker!

kristhomp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristhomp

I'm a girl, but I buy a wide variety of these shirts and appreciate the artists and their artwork on these shirts. I am an artist, and wish I knew photoshop to enter my ideas on woot; my medium is glass instead. Anyway, some of these have made great gifts for family and this particular design is awesome, I'd buy 2! One for myself and one for my mother in law in Alaska, who would absolutely appreciate the fireweed. Its a great design, I hope it wins!!

threeshirts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages threeshirts
Re: AmeriCanada

Like the design, but not the colors. more red white and blue with a leaf cut in may be better

threeshirts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages threeshirts

A shirt featuring the subversive Amero would also be a good idea. There is always popularity in conspiracy theories.

InitialSam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InitialSam

martiedawn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages martiedawn
Re: Beaver Mountie

So cute! I immediately thought of the Girl Scouts. I had one of them as well and a panda and always imagined that the beaver would kick the panda's ass! GMV.

RobertStumbaugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RobertStumbaugh

Using what do you?

redghia69

quality posts: 1 Private Messages redghia69

Ha! Love it -- almost without fail, evey week these get better. Hooray for pucker!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: It's payback time

It seemed to me that a baby harp seal ought to be fighting back against the killers, so that's what this fella is getting ready for.
I picture a whole commando team of these guys, ready to rise up and start the revolution.

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
Re: Get Busy

Now this is one cute, well done beaver, however not so cute that the manly man would have a problem with it. Good luck getting it past the textaphobics. Maybe you could post it in your signature to get more exposure as it really should be closer to the fog.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: RCMP

O.K., I couldn't take it. I had to participate.
-Andy

makselarts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makselarts
Re: moose abstract

Who can't love a MOOSE! I hope you enjoy this piece. Having a Canadian Father, Canada has always had a special place in my heart. Welcome to Woot all our neighbors up North!

Andy47240

Re: Reflective Bear

Again, this is beautiful, but it looks like an actual photo. Do you have a larger image that we could see?
-Andy

Andy47240

Re: Lake Ontario Sunset

These colors are just awesome against the Black shirt. I love it.
-Andy

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Re: I swear, she lives in Canada!

Hilarious.

Check out my blog:Here!

Andy47240

This is JimiChoTastic!!
-Andy

renebee73

quality posts: 3 Private Messages renebee73

Marvelous! Good luck!

Shigwarm

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm
Re: Maple Print

Thanks for the support everyone!

Andy47240

Re: Unofficial Seal of Canada

From the thumbnail I thought it might be official.
-Andy

daedalusknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages daedalusknight
Andy47240 wrote:These colors are just awesome against the Black shirt. I love it.
-Andy

Thanks so much.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: Patriotic Pancakes

It reminds me a little bit of the Worth1000 kiııer pancakes:

daedalusknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages daedalusknight
renebee73 wrote:Marvelous! Good luck!

Glad you like it. Thanks. :-)

Andy47240

artulo wrote:Indeed, you can buy a child size mountie uniform shirt from a internet store based in Canada (as far as I can tell, since they take CAD as currency). But, I believe that my design is significantly different enough that it should be safe from any sort of copyright infringement. There are no logos or copyrighted images in my design anywhere, I drew it all by hand. Thanks for looking!

Artulo, yours is way better anyway. The large image really shows the time you out into it.
-Andy

Andy47240

Re: Canadian Goose

Bryan,

I just like the swirlies. Very nice.
-Andy

jmschoonover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmschoonover
Re: Canada Tree

British Roots, Nurtured by France, Protected by the US; but still pure Canada. Can anyone help me with generating the "Print-Ready File"???

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya
kristhomp wrote:I'm a girl, but I buy a wide variety of these shirts and appreciate the artists and their artwork on these shirts. I am an artist, and wish I knew photoshop to enter my ideas on woot; my medium is glass instead. Anyway, some of these have made great gifts for family and this particular design is awesome, I'd buy 2! One for myself and one for my mother in law in Alaska, who would absolutely appreciate the fireweed. Its a great design, I hope it wins!!

Some of my first entries were scanned and coloured. I really reccomend giving it a shot--it's addictive, but fun.

Thank you for the compliments, too! I'm glad I got fireweed right--I haven't been any further north than the outer fringes of Saskatoon.

mihalis aya

snarkygal wrote:I simply do NOT understand how people can say a shirt would give them nightmares. What are you girls, babies? There is nothing scary about this design at all. NOTHING!

Anyone who says it is scary is nothing more than a big ole wuss

Guilty as charged. The Fonzmoose is creeptastic. Still, I do love the Jimiyo and the Cho...

Aberrantic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aberrantic
Re: i mapleleaf canada

This has been done, multiple times

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Aberrantic wrote:This has been done, multiple times

you think that's bad, look up "eh" on cafepress.

mihalis aya

cheesesandwich wrote:or this?

HA!

So. Awesome.

OpenDesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OpenDesign
Re: Northern Lights

A polar bear, pine trees, and the northern lights (oh, and a giant "N"...) getting together having a party on a shirt! Enjoy!

Aberrantic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aberrantic
Re: Canadian Periodic Table

This shirt would be insanely awkward on a woman. It would be distorted on the chest, and, in order for anyone to read it, they'd have to peer at said woman's chest for several minutes. I just don't see that turning out well.

mihalis aya

zuniteton wrote:While up in Churchill Canada I took a shot of this polar bear, I love how he lines up so vertically

This is only my second derby so I would love any critique!

Critique, eh? (See what I did there?)

I'd love to see a close up of the bear in your comp. I'm concerned about the apparent blending on him, but I also realize it's probably just small dots of colour. A close-up would be helpful, and possibly save you from a potential rejection. Is he a photo that has been recoloured, or original art?

I love, love the purple-blue. But I love purple low-placed designs, so take that with a grain of salt. Overall, I like the bear, but I feel like he's pretty barren on the shirt. I would like something else (a shadow? a swirly background? a few snowflakes?) to help make the design more visually appealing.

Final verdict: pretty colours, looks well done, but I'd like to see detail in your shirt comp and some extra background on the shirt itself.