JadenKale

quality posts: 179 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Rejected Canadian Beer Mascots

yay now you can read the text better! (under the individuals, it's kinda small) but much better over all. you get my vote again Yeeter.

cdncarlie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdncarlie
Re: I'd Rather Be Canadian

hahaaha too cute! although i'm not personally too fond of the brown coloured shirt against the pink pig. Great job!

My shirt.woots: When Doughnuts Fly, Kawaii, Random Shirt x3 (Dino Wino, Killer Bees, Unfriendly Locals),Do the Math, Zombie Season, What Dreams are Made of, Random Shirt x3 (Ghosts!, Dramatic Jackalope, Man-Boy)

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Wild animals of Canada

I like the National Geographic-ness of this picture! Excellent idea and execution.

JadenKale

Re: maple leaf

yay!!! it's in the fog!!! *drools over the leaf* Awesome job Enin!

GravityJMB

quality posts: 5 Private Messages GravityJMB
Re: maple leaf

I'm still bummed I never got a chance to buy your awesome skull shirt... but this is beautiful. I'd pick this up in a heartbeat. Keep it up, I love your designs.

yeeter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yeeter
JadenKale wrote:yay now you can read the text better! (under the individuals, it's kinda small) but much better over all. you get my vote again Yeeter.

They are 18 points high. The narrowest part of the letter (serif) is just over 2 points, I think it'll print.

VOTE!

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley

mishiefishie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mishiefishie
Re: Serene Canada

This makes me want to bust out my snow shoes. GOOD ONE!

deceptiveanomaly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deceptiveanomaly

Way to include Arcade Fire. You've got my vote just for that.

mjc613

Re: North of the Border

I think this is so funny!!!
For those who have never made the drive down I-95, there is a restaurant called "South of the Border" that starts advertising 3 states away. It is a hotel/restaurant/park with a Mexican theme, just south of the NC/SC border.

shaketyshake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaketyshake
Re: double hockey sticks, eh?

genius.

Destroy The Government

mjc613

Re: Roll Out the Welcome Mat

This is a nice contrast to some of the other entries so far. It's simple, yet different.

jimiyo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimiyo

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: double hockey sticks, eh?

Took me a second or two to get this, but he who laughs last thinks slowest... GMV

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
jimiyo wrote:frick. you cant edit comments?

that wuz teh funneh

you can....just have to find it in the main thread where all the comments are collected.

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs
aidenb wrote:While supplies last? Har har!

Touche, salesman.

Schrobblehead

Re: The Wild Blue Yonder

It's like a steampunk Rescuers down under! Gotta give some love to the aviating rodents.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Schrobblehead

Re: Canadian Bobcat

Cool design. I like the half-tone patterns (wish I could figure out how to make those darn things).

Schrobblehead

Re: Do the Canadian Math! Barrister Baguette = Beer!

It came out pretty good, though the math is kinda like 2+4=9. Somehow Canada is probably far less sissy a place than England or France. oh wait...Alex Trebek is from Canada while the UK has Sean Connery.

mjc613

jimiyo wrote:

more than 6 colors, gradients, halftones, and for today only, rule 72.45a, "no outlines in red by people who have shirts for sale on woot, since it gives them an unfair advantage".

JadenKale

daedalusknight wrote:I must have missed that derby. Rats with wings?

I present to you Fly the Furry Skies such a funny and cute shirt! Good ol' patch and his hamster.

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya
Re: Fireweed - Flower of the Yukon

Come on, let's get back in the fog!

mollib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mollib

One of my favorites of this Derby - hope it makes it! Happy to see it in the fog this morning

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
jimiyo wrote:

This is getting old now...

makselarts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages makselarts

Unique idea. Just a moose in the lower corner of the shirt!

ducksinarow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ducksinarow
Re: Beware of Grizzly

Cool idea, love the baby bear photo!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
janet13 wrote:Cool idea and I like the text. Is the bear a bit distorted? He looks too tall and pulls the set a bit out of proportion, imho.

Thanks! The bear is much larger because when they're standing on their hind legs, generally they are just that much bigger than any other animal up there. I suppose I could have made a larger than average caribou to balance it out, but I wanted to stay close to average relative heights.

What really surprised me is how big the Canada Goose is!

narkus wrote:i really like this

Thanks so much! Glad you do.

mjc613 wrote:I like the National Geographic-ness of this picture! Excellent idea and execution.

It's much appreciated, I wanted to do something a little "smarter" and different from my other, now rejected, entry.

easeandgrace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages easeandgrace
Re: Mmmm, Canadian Beer! - Navy

Nice color combo, with girly leaves and a manly men theme. Great idea.

SecretStu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SecretStu

Yeah, I knew that. Adobe kind of stole that function from Painter. If I had not been doing it at work, I probably would have taken the time. Thanks for the thumb's up.

easeandgrace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages easeandgrace
Re: On Guard For Thee.

Nicely done. I'd buy it.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Beaver Mountie

Thanks for the wonderful comments, everyone! The cute little beaver loves you too. ^_~

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

joelterrific

quality posts: 21 Private Messages joelterrific

Staff

Aberrantic wrote:This has been done, multiple times

Post where you've seen this before.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

joelterrific wrote:Post where you've seen this before.

Here.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

alexspivey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alexspivey
Re: EH? to ZED

ZED?
zombie?

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
Re: Be a Mountie

sure it's already been done, but i 'm not going to buy it from there, i'm going to buy it from here. oh well.

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru
pennylaned wrote:Technically speaking ,yes y'all is right
But here in Texas we don't say you we say ya as in thank ya. So, the appropriate way in Texas is to contract you all to ya'll. Gotta remember we know what we are saying and spelling but no one else does!!

i disagree. you can say "ya" instead of "you", but if you spell it "ya'll", then that makes into "ya will", not "ya all", since "you'll" is "you will", and "ya" is substituted for "you".

just my opinion, of course.

daedalusknight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daedalusknight
mihalis aya wrote:Come on, let's get back in the fog!

It's back. :-)

Up for trade/sale in men's L:Shell Competition--The Shredder--Color Thee Fresh Here's my list of wants

daedalusknight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daedalusknight
JadenKale wrote:I present to you Fly the Furry Skies such a funny and cute shirt! Good ol' patch and his hamster.

Oh yeah, I remember that one. That's also not a penguin. :-)

Up for trade/sale in men's L:Shell Competition--The Shredder--Color Thee Fresh Here's my list of wants

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya
mihalis aya wrote:Come on, let's get back in the fog!

Yay!

candemorgan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candemorgan

Nice job Schrobble, you got our vote