superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

dekonstruct wrote:Ha ha ha, this is great. I know a lot of people who have done that to save their necks. It can get pretty hectic in the world if people know you're American. This could also be useful once they make it mandatory for you to have a passport to go into Canada.

Because Michigan is a border state and the borders are active like whoa, Michigan is going to be releasing an enhanced driver's license that will double as a passport. Cool, no? I already have a passport but if I didn't I'd be all over it.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

echelon7 wrote:Fail? I'm pressing the shirt myself because of the initial response on Woot! over the past couple of days. These will sell great independently. Do-it-yourself for the win. Having been in bands, I already have a hook up at screen shops, and the initial investment comes down to $2 a shirt screened wholesale. That's $8 profit sold at $10 + shipping. Yeah, I totally failed.

You better wait the 60 days though. Woot has the rights to it until then even though it was rejected.

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
bluchez wrote:GMV

Gonna resub without some of the clutter.... This entry will disappear soon...

irrational

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irrational

Clever. Not sure how i feel about the shirt color but i'd be in for one.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Canadians do it n'ice (resub)

After consulting with several folks, I've removed the maple leaves that were distracting, and changed the wording to better reflect curling. I hope you all like this version...

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Lord Stanley's Cup

I'd argue this is as much a shirt about Michigan as Canada. Go Wings! ^_~

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

daedalusknight wrote:Oh heck yes... sign me up for both those derbies. :-)

I think he meant for them to be in the "insta-rejection" pile, not used as a derby theme.

Figit090

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Figit090
Re: Fireweed - Flower of the Yukon

beautiful design. I dont know if i could wear it, but if i get in touch with my feminine side...maybe...? *giggles*

daedalusknight

quality posts: 3 Private Messages daedalusknight
superspryte wrote:I think he meant for them to be in the "insta-rejection" pile, not used as a derby theme.

I know... I was joking. That's my fault, I punctuate things with smiley faces so often that people can't tell when I'm joking.

Not that I have anything against flying penguins. They're good people... erm... waterfowl.

mehron

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mehron
cswalsh wrote:Favorite Element: Cs (cirque du soleil)

Agreed. Montreal, represent.

mehron

gargrazz wrote:Hey! We should all vote for this RIGHT NOW. Thanks. :^)

voted.

superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Beaver Mountie

Thanks for your support, everyone! ^_^

pm2501

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pm2501
Re: Get Busy

You get my one and only vote. Superb job, here. It's cute, quick and easy to get.

mehron

Re: Poser

DUDE... AMAZING.

lunartan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunartan
Re: maple leaf

irrational wrote:Thats some fantastic line work, but thats also a lot of brown...

a bit down the line, but very nice fall colors... as well as evoking some Canadian spirit. really hoping this maintains its pace. nice job, enin

changwatch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages changwatch
Re: Maple Leaves

Zenne,
I bought your Lady in the Water, and I hope I can buy this one.
Continue creating beautiful designs, and I'll keep voting.

I have purchased some shirts on shirt.woot.

stannley

quality posts: 2 Private Messages stannley
Re: FonzEhhh

I saw this at work when it first posted and it cracked me up, still does. I wish this was doing better, I actually want to get it to hang on my wall

elpopo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elpopo

I live in St. Pete as well. The only thing better than all of the cars that have Canadian license plates is all of the cars the have Canadian license plates AND old people driving. Gotta love it.

rres

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rres
Re: Sasquatch gets his hair did - in Nothern BC

no one realy knows what Sassie looks like so I figured this was close.

I was going to put a beaver face on him, and even thought about Celine Dion but I didn't want to get it rejected.

Thanks for being supportive and kind.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
superspryte wrote:It's also the busiest US/Canada border point. Not just of Michigan's three, but of the entire border. (I grew up within an hour drive of the Ambassador Bridge and Tunnel)

< / fun fact >

Well, the Chinese food IS very good in Windsor.

zuniteton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zuniteton
auggie24 wrote:I like this image, however it is outside of the printable area on the shirts, as it shows it goes all the way to seam.

The colors look great, I like how it looks on a cream shirt, and I am not a big fan of cream shirts in general. Good job.

Huh...I cant just end the shirt there? Why not? I didn't know that, thanks for the info!

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
Re: Sasquatch gets his hair did - in Nothern BC

Wow, this is well done and unique. As mjc613 all ready said, keep it coming please. Haven't been around long enough to know if its to late for this derby but sure hope to see more from you.

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar
Re: Canadian Professional Wrestling

Hahaha... Bigger! Make it bigger! ;) I love the snack bar, and I love the snack bar =)

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

patcoll25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages patcoll25
Re: 4 out of 5 U.S. Americans

Is there any truth to this?

suzyottomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suzyottomatic
Re: Canadian Roots

I like, very much. There's only so much you can do with a maple leaf, this theme being what it is. It's quite different from the others. What color is the tee? looks black on my monitor.

eyeslikesugar

Re: Beavers Playing Poker

*giggles*.. is that one wearing a tux? I like it =D

eyeslikesugar

Re: Patriotic Pancakes

I knew this was yours before I clicked it, because I love it. GMV. =)

eyeslikesugar

Re: I Hate This Place

Hahahahahaha! Fantastic!

eyeslikesugar

Re: Ogopogo (Canadian Lake Monster)

That's beautiful! the colours on the royal look great together. The plastic Joel head though, is the icing on the cake. =D

CaptainKeekles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaptainKeekles
Re: Fireweed - Flower of the Yukon

Despite being a male, I'm not being even remotely sarcastic when I say that I love the colors and design of this shirt and madly want it to win.

eyeslikesugar

Re: Get Busy

What amazing art! I love the clean lines and the retro slogan style. Got my vote! =D

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
mihalis aya wrote:Summer olympics are in Beijing. Summer olympics are held every 4 years, and the winter every 4 years, rotating (so 2008 summer, 2010 winter, 2012 summer, 2014 winter, etc).

That makes so much more sense l o l... I was trying to figure that out.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Poser

Beef, I don't want to be a jerk, because I really think he's the wackiest little poser hoser duck but am I seeing things because every time I look at this, I see too many colors. I see 2 grays in the shirt, 2 blue/blacks in the duck, green grass and neck band, yellow bill and feet and red as an accent. Please let me know if I'm seeing too many colors, because he is so cute.

amapanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amapanda
Re: Canadian Roots

This is such a cool concept! But the way all the "root" leaves are just spread out in a line under a flat ground is just not quite enough. I'd wear this design if there was a little less symmetry, if the roots were spread out a bit more.

But really, this is a sweet idea!

[color=purple][size=10]Panda is here![/color][/size]

mjc613

JadenKale wrote:Beef, I don't want to be a jerk, because I really think he's the wackiest little poser hoser duck but am I seeing things because every time I look at this, I see too many colors. I see 2 grays in the shirt, 2 blue/blacks in the duck, green grass and neck band, yellow bill and feet and red as an accent. Please let me know if I'm seeing too many colors, because he is so cute.

Good catch, JK. I also see 7 colors
Clouds - grey and white ; Flying geese add - yellow, dark grey and black outine
Shirt detail adds red; Grass adds green.

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya
CaptainKeekles wrote:Despite being a male, I'm not being even remotely sarcastic when I say that I love the colors and design of this shirt and madly want it to win.

You, sir, are awesome.

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya
Figit090 wrote:beautiful design. I dont know if i could wear it, but if i get in touch with my feminine side...maybe...? *giggles*

You can totally wear it. I'm sure you'd look very nice.

TAYLORT5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TAYLORT5
eyeslikesugar wrote:What amazing art! I love the clean lines and the retro slogan style. Got my vote! =D

Quelle étonnante art! J'adore les lignes épurées et le slogan de style rétro. Got my vote! = D

You're on probation!

You've been put on posting probation for this post for this reason: Ok, I deleted it 3 times. Do you not get it? (24h) Personal attack/useless post.

Please stare at the scary cartoon dog for 20 hours and then try posting again.

laborspy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laborspy

bluchez .. ok recheck your PM's

mjc613

Re: Let's Take Canada!

Saints Alive!
The US flag has 50 stars and a Maple Leaf!!!!!!