Nice choice. Like this one the best.

Well there is always next year....

carpenter940

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carpenter940
Re: U.S.A.... Word!

Thanks for everyones help on this

SamoaJoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SamoaJoe
jamescho84 wrote:This idea is similar in concept to existing shirts, as one person has already pointed out. Granted, I agree - though I am making an addition execution-wise to an idea {which, fortunately, cannot be protected}. It is very different from the examples of which i'm sure a couple of people will point out, and based on woots decisions made in this dept. in the past, I very much doubt this is rejection material. I might be wrong. I will say this, let's keep the thread clean in here - I know you guys like to get out of hand. The tattle button is at the top right corner, and if you must - make your case and move on. Let's not turn this into a flame war. Thank you.

I have no intentions on making this a flame war. I said my peice, and already tattled.

As I stated previously, other shirts which had "different execution of similar concepts" have been held up to Woot ridicule, this should be no different. Remember, as another poster always points out, Woot's mission statement is for "Unique, original designs and concepts".

VOTE FOR DEREK !!!

Nightmare on Wall Street

nycanuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nycanuck
Re: Shark

Cool shark

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox
Re: Falcon Lunch!

Fantastic. I often debate whether I like Subway or Smash Bros. better, and I'd never considered the combination.

Roy33sakic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic
Re: Tastes Like Patriotism

Looks like something I'd wear, unlike half the stuff I see here. Cheers to you.

-LL

carina83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carina83
Re: A if for Apple

I tried to go a different direction then most. I tried to make my image look like it is just a image but if you look closer the whole thing is made up of entirely As. I think it is a little different ASCII. I put all the As in there one by one :P

Thanks for voting

6walnuts

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 6walnuts
Re: Flaming ASCII Oriole

very pretty

rushblume

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rushblume
Re: JOIN OR DIE

The complete text of the U.S. Declaration of Independence... forming Ben Franklin's "JOIN OR DIE" snake, representing the colonies' need to "hang together" or "hang separately."

Thanks for your vote!

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
Re: Beach's Life

First time entering, I really like my crab. I know a lot of people dislike creme shirts, but that was the color that looked best, and gave it a "beachy" feel.

Dang, though, I did include a tree... No penguins, though.

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

haxrox

quality posts: 10 Private Messages haxrox

So good. Nice inclusion of "ribz".

carina83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carina83
Re: Blue Birds in Nest

very cute. I like it alot and would totally wear it. GMV

Graye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Graye
SailorButterfly wrote:I really like the idea, but I'm afraid it might be the opposite of what Woot is looking for. I think you're supposed to make pictures out of text, and this is making text out of pictures.

It is pictures making text making pictures? =P I think you are right though SB, since there is no real detail of an image, just a block of binary code, but this concept is really cool. image -> text -> image is just 1 up on text->image ;)

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
Re: Blue Birds in Nest

Just wanted to point out that the beak on the right bird is the 'dot' on the 'i' of the word bird.

Similarly the crown on the leftmost bird is the dot on its "i" in bird.

mihalis aya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mihalis aya
Re: your body is a wonderland

Between the GI metro and Shanatomy, I wonder how this will fare with the rejectors. The presentation is totally different (love the colours!), but the subject matter essentially the same. Good luck!

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus
Re: Flaming ASCII Oriole

Byan, i was disappointed you didn't submit this last week. i thought the one in the forums looked really cool. i'd like this better on a different background, but i still like it : )

fillengroovy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fillengroovy
Re: Super - Star

Let the world know what you've always known... How fabulous you really are. Now vote Superstar.

fillengroovy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fillengroovy
Re: Cats Spell

Done in Photoshop (not with some program) entirely with the word "Cats"

mjsnyder1974

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjsnyder1974
Re: S-Words for 100

As a medievalist, I absolutely love this shirt and must have it. Although I do have a few minor gripes: the name of Roland's sword in most English-language editions of The Song of Roland is 'Durendal,' not 'Durendel.' Also, technically speaking, Hrunting is not Beowulf's sword, but Unferth's.

narkus

Re: Quoth the Raven

LOVE!

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs
Re: Quoth the Raven

Nevermore is one of my favorite bands! GMV.

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
narkus wrote:Byan, i was disappointed you didn't submit this last week. i thought the one in the forums looked really cool. i'd like this better on a different background, but i still like it : )

i was gonna sub it but people kept telling me not to... thanks for the support

Please check it out

narkus

Re: Fashion Capitals of the World

This is so cool!!!! : )

klswoot

Re: Big-Eyed Owl Says Hoot

Amach06 wrote:Nice choice. Like this one the best.

Thank you! Everyone is always pretty good about spotting problems that might lead to rejection, so I'm glad I hollowed out the letters....just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for everybody's help!

LadyChic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LadyChic
Re: Computer God - an Ambigram.

I like your tshirt comp better than the design.

narkus

mjsnyder1974

Re: Che's Victims

Another excellent shirt from Iambusyeating. But if you're reading this, please go vote for "S-words for 100."

SamoaJoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SamoaJoe
Re: Pie Of Pi's

This concept has been done before :

http://www.luckythreadz.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=320&name=Apple-Pi

VOTE FOR DEREK !!!

Nightmare on Wall Street

tallworm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tallworm
Re: CASTLE IN 5 LANGUAGES

I made each shade of gray a little brighter so hopefully it will translate in printing.

The colors are - Cool Gray 9C, Cool Gray 6C, and Cool Gray 1C

I hope you like!

narkus

he's cute! i liked the orange better, but i'm odd : )

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
Shigwarm wrote:Hey its Abe! I originally wanted to make this with the text from the Gettysburg address
Enjoy!

That would have been awesome. But I like this design too. The hat looks a little too tall, but that's probably just me.

palmettogirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages palmettogirl

I want this so unbelievably bad.

Graye

SamoaJoe wrote:This concept has been done before :

http://www.luckythreadz.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=320&name=Apple-Pi

That shirt isn't even remotely close to this one.

mjsnyder1974

Re: I'm Utterly Delicious

Look, whether or not it's been done before, it still makes me hungry. Think I'll go get a steak sandwich for lunch . . .

narkus

MikeHoncho wrote:How did you know that Mike Honcho's body was a wonderland. Mike Honcho is impressed with your knowledge of Mike Honcho.

that wuz teh funneh!

kixxster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kixxster
Re: Hello all tron fans!

very cool, would definitely wear this one.

klswoot

Re: Fashion Capitals of the World

Thanks Narkus! I love the show Project Runway and the various international fashion trends. So, I thought this would be a fun way to combine two passions. Thanks!

mjsnyder1974

Re: Fun Bags (3 Day- Breast Cancer)

Hmm. The question is, does the 'think pink' angle make it any less crass?

Amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amach06
SamoaJoe wrote:This concept has been done before :

And seriously if your going to keep doing this crap at LEAST learn how to post correctly. I mean do you really think we want to copy and past the link in to the address bar every time you do this?
Formatting Guide
That might help you in your efforts.

Well there is always next year....

Graye

mjsnyder1974 wrote:Hmm. The question is, does the 'think pink' angle make it any less crass?

Probably won't pass the PG-13 axe