Shigwarm

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Shigwarm
Re: Tastes Like Patriotism

Looking great! Glad you made the alterations.

SamoaJoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SamoaJoe
Amach06 wrote:And seriously if your going to keep doing this crap at LEAST learn how to post correctly. I mean do you really think we want to copy and past the link in to the address bar every time you do this?
Formatting Guide
That might help you in your efforts.

It's extremely similar. It's a pi symbol in the form of food. The exact same concept of this shirt. If you're going to criticize melting snowmen for being the same when it's also "the same concept with different execution", then this should be criticized for the same reason.

In short, once again, JamesCHO ( notice he didn't use THECHOBOMB name after not placing last week ), took a similar concept and used different execution. People have been criticized of this before, and Cho should be no different.

Honestly, my mission is not to clean up the forums. Only the designs of the illustrious JamesCho. Everything else is fine.

VOTE FOR DEREK !!!

Nightmare on Wall Street

Shigwarm

Re: Heroes go PEWPEW

Pew Pew? Is that the sound the the guns make when fired?
Anyways, great design!!

billyhouck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages billyhouck
Re: Alas poor Yorik

brilliant.
I want one.
Billy

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy

fillengroovy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fillengroovy
Re: It's what's for dinner!

Half of your letters are not full. They've been cut off...

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez
SamoaJoe wrote:People have been criticized of this before, and Cho should be no different.

Honestly, my mission is not to clean up the forums. Only the designs of the illustrious JamesCho. Everything else is fine.

I agree. Cho should be no different, and should receive criticism. Yes, people have been criticized before. You have now criticized both of his entries. So we are done here?

Amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amach06
Re: Lyin

Very cool.

Well there is always next year....

Shigwarm

Re: D is for Dinosaur

This is really cool! Great job.

carina83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carina83
Re: Big-Eyed Owl Says Hoot

very cute, for some reason it reminds me of girl scouts?

narkus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages narkus

i really like this! and i want a lemon shirt

jpolson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpolson

I don't normally like skulls, but I kinda like this.

SamoaJoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SamoaJoe
bluchez wrote:I agree. Cho should be no different, and should receive criticism. Yes, people have been criticized before. You have now criticized both of his entries. So we are done here?

Unless I come up with some different examples, yes we're done. I'm just making sure that all of Cho's concepts are original, I'm looking out for the Woot mission statement.

It's all for the good of the site.

VOTE FOR DEREK !!!

Nightmare on Wall Street

jaf28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaf28
tallworm wrote:I made each shade of gray a little brighter so hopefully it will translate in printing.

The colors are - Cool Gray 9C, Cool Gray 6C, and Cool Gray 1C

I hope you like!

Wow that's really awesome, the detail is great!

jpolson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpolson
Re: Nevermore

Hell yeah, do want.

jamescho84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jamescho84
Amach06 wrote:That was my point earlier. I mean if he mad his name today can he even vote? Looks like someone out to get Cho.

It is. No big deal, always happens.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
carina83 wrote:very cute, for some reason it reminds me of girl scouts?

Thanks for the comment PalmettoGirl.

And, Carina...I bet it's the contrast of the brown and the green. Funny. I hadn't thought of that, but the green is definitely their color, right?

DAnigma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DAnigma
haxrox wrote:Fantastic. I often debate whether I like Subway or Smash Bros. better, and I'd never considered the combination.

This is one of the best shirts ive ever seen! Capt. Falcon is one of my favorite players. And Subway is one of the best places to eat. Great combination. I really wish I could get this shirt!

dirttracker39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dirttracker39
SailorButterfly wrote:I really like the idea, but I'm afraid it might be the opposite of what Woot is looking for. I think you're supposed to make pictures out of text, and this is making text out of pictures.

Yea...I realized that after making the design and re-reading the contest description. Figured I'd give it a shot anyway.

eburgian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eburgian
Re: Big-Eyed Owl Says Hoot

And if you read it from right to left, you can read "Woot"

jaf28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaf28
Re: TextCat

This is my lolcat made from words from the Lolcat Dictionary found on the icanhascheezburger website.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Shigwarm wrote:Pew Pew? Is that the sound the the guns make when fired?
Anyways, great design!!

Yes it is the sound the guns make. Hopefully some old-school gamers get behind this and get it printed.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

hlink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hlink
Shigwarm wrote:Looking great! Glad you made the alterations.

Thanks!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
dirttracker39 wrote:Yea...I realized that after making the design and re-reading the contest description. Figured I'd give it a shot anyway.

I'm all for the nerdy shirts, so I hope you'll consider making something new to submit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

follan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages follan
Re: The legendary chicken beast!

Here lies the legendary chicken beast, he will breath fire and devour his foe, because that is what legendary chicken beasts do. ;3

follan

Re: The legendary chicken beast!

Here lies the legendary chicken beast, he will breath fire and devour his foe, because that is what legendary chicken beasts do. ;3

bluchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bluchez

Wow. For how much I have wondered in the past about the genetic origins of your animal drawings, the lion's face is extremely realistic. Great job.

imthej

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imthej
Re: Quoth the Raven

I totally forgot about this poem. Nice job dude. You got my vote

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
eburgian wrote:And if you read it from right to left, you can read "Woot"

Oh NO! I swear that wasn't on purpose. Owls Hoot. My daughter and I love owls. This design was done for her entertainment. The letters worked well for the overall shape. The backwards spelling of woot is entirely coincidental. There is absolutely no woot-related reference in this design even if the four letters can be found to spell out the website name. I'm sure other designs will have w-o-o and t.

delightfoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages delightfoot
Graye wrote:Probably won't pass the PG-13 axe

I didn't think it would...but, I thought I'd give it a try.

delana Lightfoot

Amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amach06
narkus wrote:i really like this! and i want a lemon shirt

Yea good choice in color. I have 2 lemon shirts, i could def. use a third.

Well there is always next year....

mia3mom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mia3mom
Re: The Poet's Arsenal

So is the word sword as mighty as the pen?

& the Gaggle of Girls; so many shirts, so little space in the dresser!

metalwolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages metalwolf
Re: Super - Star

got my vote.
the text style is great, but it seems incomplete on the shirt for some reason...

follan

Re: a squirly land squirl

Whats more squirly of a squirl than to walk around in a hat and a cane? 'cause i know if i was a squirl i would have a hat and a cane like any real squirl would.

keyser520

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser520

Interestingly enough, I don't usually go for skulls on shirts, either, and I want one, too :-) (Of course, I'm a bit biased)

tallworm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tallworm
jaf28 wrote:Wow that's really awesome, the detail is great!

Thanks!

hlink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hlink
Re: linc0ln

Gettysburg address would have been a cool touch, but this looks pretty sweet as is.

AnGeLiCbOrIs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnGeLiCbOrIs
Re: your body is a wonderland

Very well done!! I'm not so into the colors, though.

fillengroovy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fillengroovy
Re: Smiley

Simple? Yes. Brilliant? Quite possibly. Who has'nt seen this a million times in every forum on the web? No one. But, will you vote for it to be on your next favorite shirt? I would say, without a doubt!

Turbotuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Turbotuff
Re: Quoth the Raven

The feet should be inverted Ys or something so it doesn't get the boot... just sayin'