Caiters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Caiters

Alright so this was recommended in the shirt trade thread by Ozzie2191 and I think it's a great idea. Post any good or bad feedback from any members you have sold, bought, or traded with so we can use these for future trades. You know I trust each one of you guys but you never know when there's a bad one in the bunch ;]

Also, PLEASE only post a name after the entire transaction and shipping and such has been made. I don't want to post a name here and find out later that the package never made it, or the person never paid, etc. Another thing: if someone posts a good transaction about you and you felt the same towards them, please post! I do not post both participants, just the one who was recommended. Thank you!

EDIT: I'm studying abroad in London for a month and then scrambling to find a job, so I will not be on here as often as I'd like! If anyone would like to take over, let me know or just copy and paste the list and start over.

(A)
AdderXYU
Amach06
ashley87 (2)
AttilaTheMom (2)

(B)
beazilla (2)
blondeprogrammer (3)
brizz
bulba2000

(C)
Caiters
Chet90si (2)

(D)
DarK41
dpham67 (2)

(E)
eyeslikesugar (4)

(F)
Fishphotoguy
fmriguy

(G)
Geekfactor12
giggleloop
guoziming

(H)
herschelaz (2)

(I)
Isilwen86 (2)

(J)
J83pc (2)
Jebarringer
jenniem2000 (2)
Jesusbeard
Jimmy0x52
Josephus

(K)
KaylaJ (2)
Kittypryde (3)
Klawrence
klswoot (2)
kunal2212

(L)
Lancehart
Ludnica
lunartan

(M)
MHBoston (2)
mouser882

(O)
Ozzie2191

(P)
pyrochild951

(R)
Ruleesgirl

(S)
S0ber
sailstud25
sh4ne
smooth906
superspryte
suzyottomatic

(T)
TaterTot
techgal77
Tehh4x
tindersticks
tinxter
trhanke (2)

(V)
VernHart

www.c8-bit.com

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
Caiters wrote:Alright so this was recommended in the shirt trade thread by Ozzie2191 and I think it's a great idea. Post any good or bad feedback from any members you have sold, bought, or traded with so we can use these for future trades. You know I trust each one of you guys but you never know when there's a bad one in the bunch ;]

I hang out on a site called SlickDeals.net, and they have the option of a "wiki" second post that anyone can modify. It's neat (they also have a trading success thread like this), because it keeps all the good traders listed, all the bad traders listed in one place, that anyone can modify accordingly.

It'd be cool if they had that here, rather than having to search through the whole forum to see if your trader is listed somewhere, but it won't happen.

[MOD: No advertising please]

Caiters

wizard7926 wrote:I hang out on a site called SlickDeals.net, and they have the option of a "wiki" second post that anyone can modify. It's neat (they also have a trading success thread like this), because it keeps all the good traders listed, all the bad traders listed in one place, that anyone can modify accordingly.

It'd be cool if they had that here, rather than having to search through the whole forum to see if your trader is listed somewhere, but it won't happen.

That's a good idea, but the problem is that one person could change anybody else's opinion. For example, if two people were in conflict over how a transaction went, they could alter anything they wanted. I think it's safer to have separate posts so that everyone's opinion can be heard and nothing can be changed. If it makes it easier for people, they can always use the "find" function (ctrl F for PC users) and enter the person's name. If it makes it easier, we can also place the person's name in our signature.

Also, it's always good to mention how the person was good or bad, like if someone went through with a trade but shipped extremely slow. Or if someone added an extra goodie in a bag. I realize making a long thread may be tiresome, but perhaps we can edit our post every time we have a transaction so that we compile a list of people in one post.

www.c8-bit.com

Ozzie2191

quality posts: 52 Private Messages Ozzie2191

I never saw that on Slickdeals, but I'm sure it's there. It's such a massive site. I go there every few days for the past few years.

My successful trades so far: Chet90si (extremely fast shipping), and blondeprogrammer. I have another trade pending.

**Witty signature fail**Out of cheese error**Redo from start**

tomwelden3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomwelden3

I also traded with blondeprogrammer

pyrochild951

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyrochild951

I have a trade going on with sh4ne. So far so good. Just waiting for the package to get here now. Good trader

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
tomwelden3 wrote:I also traded with blondeprogrammer

Same here. Good trade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Caiters

I forgot to mention that I had an awesome trade with AttilaTheMom on the last round of random shirts.

www.c8-bit.com

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz

Great trade with Lancehart! Thanks!

The top post should compile names and numbers of trades they've completed. Shouldn't take much time to do so.

brizz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brizz
wizard7926 wrote:I hang out on a site called SlickDeals.net, and they have the option of a "wiki" second post that anyone can modify. It's neat (they also have a trading success thread like this), because it keeps all the good traders listed, all the bad traders listed in one place, that anyone can modify accordingly.

That's why you or the OP just needs to edit your post with the names posted. It wouldn't take long at all to do so. And it would make it an easy reference.

rawknmxpx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rawknmxpx

so my (mostly) worthless comment because I don't remember the names of the people... but the last random shirt I did two trades and both were great. So if you're sitting on the fence about whether to trust this community I'd say go for it. The most you've got to lose is a $7 shirt you probably don't want that much anyway =D

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
Caiters wrote:I forgot to mention that I had an awesome trade with AttilaTheMom on the last round of random shirts.

Hehehehe thanks. I had a great trade with Caiters, who is much faster to mail her shirts than I am.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

KittyPryde

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KittyPryde

So far, I successfully bought a shirt from Jesusbeard (I'm pretty sure that was his name, the PM is gone :/)

Trading wise, I have successfully traded 2 shirts with klswoot and 1 shirt with ashley87. We sent our shirts and received them on the same day.

sigaru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigaru

um...i have bad feedback against myself. i accidentally switched the two shirts i was shipping. so i suck. [i'm gonna pay shipping for them to ship the shirts to eachother]

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Also..."fee"back? hehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

jenniem2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jenniem2000

I had a great trade experience with Isilwen86--fast shipping and a tracking number with USPS, awesome! I'm still waiting for confirmation that Isilwen86 received my shirt in exchange, but hoping it made it there by today as we mailed them to each other on Friday.

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
KittyPryde wrote:
Trading wise, I have successfully traded 2 shirts with klswoot and 1 shirt with ashley87. We sent our shirts and received them on the same day.

Thanks Kittypryde. Agreed. We had a perfect transaction. Each shipped priority mail on the same day. Received the traded shirts very quickly.

All my other transactions were sales and most have confirmed that they've received their shirts. So, that's good to hear. One pending trade, and one sale still outstanding.

So far, I've had nothing but positive experiences with about 4 or 5 different members.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

KittyPryde wrote:So far, I successfully bought a shirt from Jesusbeard (I'm pretty sure that was his name, the PM is gone :/)

Also one with ashley87. I got mine...she's still waiting but I know I sent it!

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
jenniem2000 wrote:I had a great trade experience with Isilwen86--fast shipping and a tracking number with USPS, awesome! I'm still waiting for confirmation that Isilwen86 received my shirt in exchange, but hoping it made it there by today as we mailed them to each other on Friday.

i'll second that for Isilwen86. also had a great trade with dpham67. i also had a good one with someone during the last randoms, but i don't remember their name. but needless to say, so far, so good and thanks!

ashley87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashley87

Excellent trade with KittyPryde. Still waiting on my shirt from superspryte, I know it's been sent but it's coming a long way, heh. I'm a pretty patient person.

Caiters

SailorButterfly wrote:Also..."fee"back? hehe

*giggles*, I'm a tired college student, gimme a break =P

Anyways, I think it's a good idea to compile names, however I'm taking 20 credits at school and am only able to check the forums every once in a while. I'll attempt to create a list but please don't yell if I can't keep up, I'm only human!

www.c8-bit.com

eyeslikesugar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eyeslikesugar

Successful trades with:
sailstud25, herschelaz, lunartan, and smooth906 -- Hope I'm not forgetting anyone. =(

-James Cho -EdgarRMcherly Shirt.Woot.Com - Ye Oldest Sucker - 2009

ashley87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashley87

Just wanted to update that I received my shirt from superspryte. Great trade!

guoziming

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guoziming

Successful trade with Amach06. My Brain Freeze for his The Television Will Not Be Revolutionized.

Amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amach06
guoziming wrote:Successful trade with Amach06. My Brain Freeze for his The Television Will Not Be Revolutionized.

Very good trade. Thanks!

Well there is always next year....

klawrence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klawrence

thumbs up for:
chet90si
klswoot
dpham67
J83pc

klswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages klswoot
klawrence wrote:thumbs up for:
chet90si
klswoot
dpham67
J83pc

Thanks Klawrence. it was a pleasure working with you!

jesusbeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jesusbeard

Traded with:
fmriguy //Quick shipping with delivery confirmation
KittyPryde //Not sure if we traded or they paid but whatever either fast shipping or fast money

I traded with someone for a More Skull shirt for A Close Encounter Of The 2-D Kind so If you remember at all if you'd like to say you're name that would be my pants are too tight!. Quick shipping with delivery confirmation.

Gahhh theres more, Need to start saving my PMs

mer

herschelaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages herschelaz

successful trades with eyeslikesugar and suzyottomatic!!

Tehh4x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tehh4x

successful with Jebarringer :]

jebarringer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jebarringer
Tehh4x wrote:successful with Jebarringer :]

Right back at ya! +1 good trade for Tehh4x.

Like jesusbeard, I had two good trades with others, but I've deleted the pms, so I don't remember who. The trades were a GI metro for perched among blossoms (this one was a while back), and a Grow for Bird powered robot (this one was very recent). So, if they would be so kind as to refresh my memory, I'll gladly give positive feedback.

isilwen86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages isilwen86

I have had very successful trades with jenniem2000 and KaylaJ. I highly recommend both of them.

goldnndrkness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldnndrkness
klawrence wrote:thumbs up for:
chet90si
klswoot
dpham67
J83pc

i too had a good trade with j83pc fast communication and shipping. yay

Have these shirts in WS and are willing to sell? PM please!

Cassette Taps
Best thing since
Alice Paining Caterpillar

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12

Just had a great trade with beazilla.

chet90si

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chet90si

Add "mouser882" to the list... ultra fast shipping! Thanks again!

geekfactor12

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekfactor12

Successful trade with S0ber.

trhanke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trhanke

Great success with brizz and eyeslikesugar.

AttilaTheMom

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AttilaTheMom
geekfactor12 wrote:Just had a great trade with beazilla.

So did I, and also a great trade with techgal77.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........ whatever.

bleirrot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bleirrot

Excellent trade with Ludnica, who shipped exactly when he said he would.

DarK41

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarK41

Good and easy experience with KaylaJ. Thanks!