bigguydg100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigguydg100
Re: The World Is Mine (Resub x2)

super sick design wish this would win

katiethemac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katiethemac

I am absolutely heartbroken. TG, please sell this shirt somewhere else so I can buy it.. I'm am in hardcore love with the greedy king.

katiethemac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katiethemac
katiethemac wrote:I am absolutely heartbroken. TG, please sell this shirt somewhere else so I can buy it.. I'm am in hardcore love with the greedy king.

Wow.. I meant "I am in love." I look really smart here.

bumpass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bumpass
molerner wrote:I agree with bum-pass on this one. I mean, gluttony and greed have their own sins specified, so the difference can't be considered negligible when deciding on/off topic.

It's B-U-M-P followed by A-S-S btw... not Bum Pass... and it's all one word. This is my real name, not some buttery croissant username.

kixxster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kixxster
Re: MINE!

So sad this didn't make it...please sell somewhere else! I love this shirt

Arguendo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Arguendo
mjc613 wrote:I thought the exact same thing.

For those who do not recognize the reference, it has to do with a page in the book "The Little Prince" where a boy draws a snake eating an elephant, and the author thought it was a hat.

@micromarcie -- i'm not sure if this qualified as obscure, as it is one of the top 50 best-selling books, just underneath quite a few religious texts and Tolkien and a few miscellania. I think the shirt stands on its own though -- whether it was inspired by the book or not. Certainly not a copy.

@mjc613 -- just a clarification, the author drew the elephant in the snake as a child, his parents (and other grown-ups) thought it was a hat. Not to be nitpicky, but that does make the context significantly different.

atravis6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atravis6
Re: Mine, Mine, Mine...

I'm really sad this didn't make it into the fog! My RVT friends and I were all going to buy them

mjc2103

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjc2103
Josephus wrote:Even though it is directly lifted from someone else?

I suppose I'm guilty of not doing any research there.

mattcool1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattcool1

My wife would love this shirt... It is so her

everythingilivefor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everythingilivefor

I AM IN LOVE W/ THIS SHIRT
FRIGGIN AWESOME!

Living for everything,living for it all!

christineeliz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages christineeliz
Re: Oooo Shiney!

HOW do I vote for this? WHERE is the button? WHY WHY WHY is it not obvious to me? Am I blind?

I LOVE this shirt! I hope I haven't missed this on woot. (I don't think I have, since I've come on every day.)

starryeyedsky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages starryeyedsky
christineeliz wrote:HOW do I vote for this? WHERE is the button? WHY WHY WHY is it not obvious to me? Am I blind?

I LOVE this shirt! I hope I haven't missed this on woot. (I don't think I have, since I've come on every day.)

No, you aren't blind, the voting has closed for Derby #37: Greed. Voting ends every thursday at noon. That being said, I noticed you haven't bought any woots with your account. In order to vote in the derby, you need to buy at least one woot. This is to prevent people from creating duplicate accounts and voting more than once for a shirt. If you want to know the full details and the schedule of events, go to shirt.woot.com/derby and scroll all the way to the bottom.

tattooedbear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tattooedbear
Re: Shell Competition

Please Win.

Please win.

sarcasm0spasm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarcasm0spasm
starryeyedsky wrote:No, you aren't blind, the voting has closed for Derby #37: Greed. Voting ends every thursday at noon. That being said, I noticed you haven't bought any woots with your account. In order to vote in the derby, you need to buy at least one woot. This is to prevent people from creating duplicate accounts and voting more than once for a shirt. If you want to know the full details and the schedule of events, go to shirt.woot.com/derby and scroll all the way to the bottom.

aha. You see, this is the same person, but on her old account.
I made a new one because I made a new email, and so I want to become organized, and have my stuff centered on one email, or something like that.
Anyways, so I've bought a woot before, on this account, and I saw the buttons, and I clicked some of them. (This is for the current Derby).
Thanks for taking time to answer my question, I just didn't see the extra text at the bottom of the voting page

jimfrog67

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jimfrog67

Oh no!!! 4th Place?! :-( Do let me (and all of us who've commented/voted for this shirt) know if you end up getting it printed elsewhere. And keep submitting - I'll be watching out for your designs!
JIM

TweeWoot

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TweeWoot

I guess I should have read the comments earlier about this not winning. I've got up 3 nights in a row to buy this. The other 3 were all good as well, but this was the best for me. I really like the style. Hopefully you will submit others in the future - I'll keep looking!

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

sarcasm0spasm wrote:aha. You see, this is the same person, but on her old account.
I made a new one because I made a new email, and so I want to become organized, and have my stuff centered on one email, or something like that.
Anyways, so I've bought a woot before, on this account, and I saw the buttons, and I clicked some of them. (This is for the current Derby).
Thanks for taking time to answer my question, I just didn't see the extra text at the bottom of the voting page

Know that some of that stuff is outdated. They don't announce the winners until they go up for sale now and the new theme is announced on Thursday, etc. ^_^

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

RandomHandle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RandomHandle

Sorry to see that this didn't make it in the top three.

I was really looking forward to buying it.

centexman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages centexman

I am so sad this one didn't make it. As said before... if you get this printed somewhere else, PLEASE let us know!! I'm in for at least one!

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Re: MINE!

To the 680 folks who voted for this before, please check out the resub for this weeks derby. Thanks!

lrvick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lrvick
Re: Shell Competition

This is... amazing. I have had hermit crabs for years and they are awesome pets. Awesome design. I'd gladly pay like $40 for this shirt. ^_^