AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
Bryan818 wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

heee's baaack

to what purpose, though? Are you just so uncreative that you can't come up with new characters, or did you actually think using this penguin for what, the fifth time or so, made sense in the context of this derby?

derekfilley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekfilley
Re: Emerald Feed

New style, eh Fable? cool.

Check out my blog:Here!

cwilco01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwilco01

aawww poor lil mouse puff

littlejetties

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littlejetties
iamthom wrote:Ah no. I threw in the for sale sign (though "for sale" is crossed out) to represent that the person already sold their kidney for cash. And t-bone steaks usually are high class meals. So you replace your kidney with a llittle of cash and luxary (thus making the steak look like your second kidney)

10-4. I get that. I think it would be cooler if there were just a dotted outline in place of one kidney to indicate that it had been sold. Still a fun idea regardless.

tiaerman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiaerman
AnGeLiCbOrIs wrote:I like it! GMV.

Hopefully I'll finally get a navy shirt.

Is this really a navy blue shirt? maybe my monitor is off bc it looks black...

There are 10 types of people: those who know binary, and those who don't.

trippregan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trippregan
Re: The World Is Mine

Gonna be pretty hard to print, I would think... like the one with the apple.

Master the Cap•A•Cooz and you've mastered life

derekfilley

Re: Greedy Conquistador

I like Zenne's art.

scoobeedoobee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scoobeedoobee

Its a GREAT shirt and Id buy 3 easy. Copyrighted or not. anyone worried about whether it should be rejected or not needs to quite worrying about other peoples designs and focus more on thier own soft bellied souls.
Besides its tons better than any of the shirts I've seen lately from woot. Really says alot in a small little design. Echos alot of peoples sentiments and speaks volumes to us all I think.

yodathefrog28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yodathefrog28

[quote]Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=12608]MINE!

love it!

Amach06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Amach06
sokowa wrote:Little forest thing finds a little forest fruit that could feed all the other little forest things. . . but do they share? NOOOOO. Someday, a bigger forest thing will come by and see the greedy little forest things and munch them up.

Great shirt and concept. Love your style, always something that i would wear.

Well there is always next year....

vudruliant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vudruliant
Re: Puppet Master

This is my second submission for woot shirt. I'm using this image to represent powerful people, (not necessarily all people) who use the earth for their own purposes. Draining the earth of all of it's resources...using the earth like a puppet. Hope you like it! Thanks.

derekfilley

Re: MINE!

Nice ;-)

tiaerman

Re: Greedy Bird Gets the Worms

. Very cute! GMV.

surflunesta

quality posts: 1 Private Messages surflunesta
Re: The World Is Mine

I like it alot...but maybe 50% larger...enough for the beautiful earth texture to come through

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
tiaerman wrote:Is this really a navy blue shirt? maybe my monitor is off bc it looks black...

I'm not sure if you've seen a navy Woot shirt in person, but yeah, it's really dark and almost looks black. Usually the navy shirt comps on Woot show the color as much lighter than it really is. This would be a closer interpretation of the actual color.

(I can tell on my monitor that's it's dark navy and not black...)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

Bryan818

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bryan818
AdderXYU wrote:to what purpose, though? Are you just so uncreative that you can't come up with new characters, or did you actually think using this penguin for what, the fifth time or so, made sense in the context of this derby?

Bring your penguin to work, kick the habit, and now this.

no i just wanted to anger you, until i had found the time to finish the entry i'm working on...

and

i had the character and seemed to fit

Please check it out

AdderXYU

pstan wrote:Reject please. You can't steal the BP logo or an existing image. Search BP on Google images and this image is one of the first results.

http://www.robertamsterdam.com/BP_art.jpg

Wow, so not only is the picture stolen, and the logo stolen, but the juxtaposition of the two is stolen as well?

tiaerman

Re: Peek-a-I kn haz sadness??

I'm glad I clicked! I saw the post about the snake while looking through the comments on derby entries pages and realized I must be missing something. Very cute! GMV

tiaerman

tiaerman wrote: I'm glad I clicked! I saw the post about the snake while looking through the comments on derby entries pages and realized I must be missing something. Very cute! GMV

You might want to be ready to resubmit though with the detail image on the color the shirt will be. Ive seen shirts rejected before because the thumbnail image is misleading if it is on a diff color...

scoobeedoobee

"If there's an ORIGINAL IDEA out there... I could use it RIGHT NOW!"
Bob Dylan said that.

YOU SHOULD STOP TRYING TO GET A GOOD DESIGN REJECTED.
Bunch of Pansy Wipes for trying if you ask me.

AdderXYU

scoobeedoobee wrote:Its a GREAT shirt and Id buy 3 easy. Copyrighted or not. anyone worried about whether it should be rejected or not needs to quite worrying about other peoples designs and focus more on thier own soft bellied souls.
Besides its tons better than any of the shirts I've seen lately from woot. Really says alot in a small little design. Echos alot of peoples sentiments and speaks volumes to us all I think.

Dear Scoobeedoobee,

Welcome to the "Reasons why woot needs to moderate their damn contest" convention. You'll find you're in what you'd probably consider great company, but the rest of the artistic world, from shirts to fine art and then back down to sketchy comics, would consider loathsome. Todd Goldman is down the hall holding a conference, but if you want to stay with your woot brethren, Rob Glenn will be starting a seminar in just a matter of minutes. We feel you will enjoy your stay, but beg you not to use the free wireless connection to vote on shirts.

tiaerman

Re: Bowl Hog

What are they looking at?

eligina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eligina
Re: (Sel)fish

I love this shirt - the colors on the navy blue are striking! The jellyfish definitely has some issues to work out but you can tell he feels guilty by his eyes. LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!

surflunesta

Re: Dragon's Hoard

Pretty Kool....Great use of color

jonomc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonomc

nice job, great detail and coloration
:^J

surflunesta

Re: Mine, Mine, Mine...

Totally agree...the Eyes have it. Hey....I KNOW dogs like this

fillengroovy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fillengroovy

I own a dog like this... Thanks everyone!

toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915
squidboots wrote:Much improved!!

Thanks.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

AttilaTheMom wrote:Is this supposed to be on creme? 'Cause it's looking pale grey on my monitor, unlike the other creme shirts...

It's creme, not sure why it would show up differently on your monitor. If woot sees it differently too, it's supposed to be creme. I can resubmit if rejected, but hopefully it's clear.

I didn't use any brush smaller than 3 or 4 pts when I was working, and although I shrunk the final image down by about 10%, I don't think there's very many lines that wouldn't print. But I'm not really the expert on that one.

tiaerman

AdderXYU wrote:I'm pretty sure "24 hours before the 60 day waiting period kicks in" is 24 hours before submitting your shirt.

I think that Ken is right.. I know you have 24 hours to remove your design from the entries after submitting... that is what the little red x is in the top right corner of your design page.

fillengroovy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fillengroovy
tiaerman wrote:What are they looking at?

Really??? The big fish is hording all of the food, they are both looking at it.

tallworm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tallworm

Great execution! GMV

himmelsehr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages himmelsehr

I would so buy this!

scoobeedoobee

IT'S JUST A T-SHIRT LAST TIME I LOOKED.
THIS ONE IS FUNNY AND RELATES TO GREED I THINK.
SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE ARE GETTING TOO SERIOUS AND PICKY. MAYBE BECAUSE OF THE MONEY BEING PAID TO THE WINNER?!.

jzelts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jzelts
Re: Just... one... more...

This is my first submission!

Let me know what you think.

tiaerman

klswoot wrote:On the road for a couple of weeks so I may not get a chance to finish my other entry. But, I'll submit the two that were done yesterday. If I can finish the other, I'll try to submit it while we're away.

Here's a cute little money devil....the currency in this case equals marbles and he's out to win 'em all. Dressed in a cute little footed demon PJ outfit with hood, gloves and batwings....he's all the part of "Le Petit Diable D'argent"....the little money devil. Thanks for your vote!

This is a cool entry but not one I would have imagined you doing kls. O well, good luck with it.

Also, before you go do you mind commenting on my design? It isn't getting the love I thought it would and I'm not sure why. Thanks

tiaerman

Re: May I have Some more?

Too bad this isn't a flying penguin. It's cute though! GMV! I'm kind of jealous though that you could just push this out so quick. I guess thats the experience that I am currently lacking. O well. GL!

CutieMcPretty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CutieMcPretty
Re: The Pucker Never Stops Shopping

Wow This is super! I want to buy one. Everyone please vote for this week's pucker!!!!

bumpass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bumpass
Re: Not Enough Ice Cream

Wouldn't this be more fitting for "gluttony" and not "greed"

asyrith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asyrith
surflunesta wrote:I like it Asyrith...especially the look of the model and the "matted" design. Only thing I can say is maybe make the actual portrait of the girl larger and the matted borders a little smaller. Great entry.

Thanks for the imput! I think I might try that and resubmit it later. Thanks so much for you comment!