pflugster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pflugster

Sean Morey has "the Man song".
Equally tasty, but not toast related.

stanfordace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stanfordace
Staxeon wrote:I was thinking this too. Most of the woot t's I have are brown or black. This is a great design but I'm hesitating on the brown (though it is the most "toasty" color).

yes agreed, however i think lately the most common color is green. That ugly barf green or the light green. Its kinda getting old.

superspryte

quality posts: 21 Private Messages superspryte

Volunteer Moderator

markzero wrote:It doesn't get recognition, but without toast, BLTs would be a soggy mess. Same with poached egg sandwiches. And Texas Toast may be over the top, or it may be just the extravagance you need. French Toast? Oui! And if you make too much for breakfast, it's ready for lunch. I love toast.

"I gonna make toast!" -Gir

Or..

"Not now son. I'm making....

...TOAST!" ~Dib's dad, in the pilot episode

w: 7 | t.w: 1 | h.w: 1 | tg.w: 0 | sp.w: 0 | a.w: 0 | k.w: 0 | s.w: 15 | w.w: 15 | so.w: 2

JohnQ118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnQ118

TOAST with Cheese and Jam?!?
=======================
Hideg meggyleves

Chilled Sour Cherry Soup
A refreshing way to start a meal on a hot summer day.

{click the pic}
wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05|43-w00ts|41-shirts|3-wine.w00t!Cheeses|11-Sellouts|2-Kids.w00t

gkmarie1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gkmarie1

is anyone else reminded of the after dark "flying toaster" game? ah 90's screen savers.

sidecarsally

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sidecarsally

sold out?

teh sadness =[

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
sidecarsally wrote:sold out?

teh sadness =[

But happy feet for the artist! Congrats, whomever you are!

b0n3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages b0n3d

great shirt .. love it .. colors are great, funny .. werd up

missed out on it though .. anyone wanna sell theirs for fydolla?

cleverconveyence

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cleverconveyence

Ah, Invader Zim.

I miss being 14, lol.

Number of shirt.woots in 08: 23 (not counting randoms and shirts bought for friends)
number of shirt.woots in 09: 2 (same criteria)

iris420

quality posts: 1 Private Messages iris420

Wow, everyone here is so passionate about toast.

Carpe shirtem!

tohru

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tohru

Consarnit! I was GONNA BUY THIS. I thought I had a few hours to double check with my son about it. Of course he likes it. I like it. NOW it is sold out. Yes I will buy it tomorrow but he owes me 5 bucks.
CONSARNIT! I like saying that.
I think this shirt is great. It is funny.

BTW, What do you do when you see someone wearing a WOOT SHIRT? Do you run over to them like a maniac(like me) and say heyyyyyyy WOOT!! I know that shirt! I have only seen a Woot shirt once and I live in a large city.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
tohru wrote:BTW, What do you do when you see someone wearing a WOOT SHIRT? Do you run over to them like a maniac(like me) and say heyyyyyyy WOOT!! I know that shirt! I have only seen a Woot shirt once and I live in a large city.

Well, however you act...make sure you remember where you saw it and what shirt it was, and post about your sighting here:

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1898777

:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

realbigkahuna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realbigkahuna

A real big kahuna needs a big piece of toast and a really big t-shirt.

WantonGroove

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WantonGroove

I love this shirt. I don't understand all the people saying that it would be better without the wings and boots and the overly glorified style. I think that's what makes the design awesome. Completely over the top toast.

YEAH TOAST!

coolblue123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coolblue123

Is this considered a girly shirt to wear for a guy?

CardinalGoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CardinalGoldstein

I almost wanted this shirt enough, but, like others have said, the wings are a turn-off, so...not today.

I also would like to add my 2 cents regarding the copy for this shirt.w00t. Very funny. Great references.

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
coolblue123 wrote:Is this considered a girly shirt to wear for a guy?

No way. Look at that mustache. Totally manly. Not a hint of a girly or pastel color, either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

coolblue123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coolblue123
SailorButterfly wrote:No way. Look at that mustache. Totally manly. Not a hint of a girly or pastel color, either.

Was afraid the wings are alittle girly...

RicardoRizo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RicardoRizo
SailorButterfly wrote:HTML code won't work in posts. Check out this guide on how to post pictures and links and such:

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/languages/en-US/docs/bbcode.aspx

thanks. I'm slow...

sidecarsally

toast + musketeer?

toastketeer.

OGauge4Me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OGauge4Me

Woot Woot I was in for one!

herman16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages herman16

This will make my third bread/toast shirt. I have no idea why this became a popular theme with me - but it'll give my kids something to wonder about. The moustache is my favorite part.

toast28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toast28

Ha, I'm glad I ordered one last night. Was going to make it 2, but its sold out now. Oh well, at least I have a shirt with my name on it now.

sidecarsally

toast28 wrote:Ha, I'm glad I ordered one last night. Was going to make it 2, but its sold out now. Oh well, at least I have a shirt with my name on it now.

*giggles* it's perfect for you. But two brown toast shirts?

That's just taking it too far sir.

Isn't "toast" a popular adjective in England?

"Jerry moved to the UK and quickly became the toast of Camden."

American-English translation:

"Jerry moved to Michigan and became the pimp of Detroit."

BlazinApes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlazinApes

I like this shirt, wish i would have gotten on here sooner, now i'll have to settle paying 15

ElSaxofon1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ElSaxofon1

lol

bklyngeezer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bklyngeezer

WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD TO LOOK THIS UP?

Hideg meggyleves is a cold, cream-based cherry soup. The name is formed from hideg meaning 'cold', meggy meaning 'sour-cherries' / morellos, and leves being 'soup'. Traditionally served as a dinner course--usually as either the appetizer, soup or dessert--on warm summer nights or hot summer luncheons. The dish is inspired by the sour cherry tree which are so numerous in Hungary, and is a good example of the quintessentially Hungarian fusion of eastern/Asian influences and traditional continental European cuisine. It is customary that the soup contain fresh sour cherries, fresh cream, and sometimes cloves and cinnamon or allspice. Canned regular cherries are sometimes added, and sour cream is often substituted for fresh cream. A small amount of sweet white or dry red wine is also sometimes added before serving. Packets of dried meggyleves powder, as from the Knorr company, are also sold in Hungary. The dish has been adopted by the Austrians, Poles, Slovaks and Germans. Hungarian-Americans and Hungarian-Canadians brought the soup to the New World. Other famous Hungarian soups are Jókai bableves (a bean soup named after Mór Jókai; bab means bean), halászlé (a paprika-spiced fish soup), vadgombaleves (wild mushroom soup), borleves (wine soup), Palócleves (named after the Palóc, an ethnic group of Northeastern Hungary), and köménymagleves (coriander / cumin soup).

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
toast28 wrote:Ha, I'm glad I ordered one last night. Was going to make it 2, but its sold out now. Oh well, at least I have a shirt with my name on it now.

You can always order another tomorrow. It will be $15, but you can justify it by saying that it's only $12.50 per shirt

Doza

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Doza

what the heck? i said this monring that this shirt made me lol, did it get deleted?

CircumventingFilters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CircumventingFilters
ElSaxofon1 wrote:lol

ditto

cc1702cc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cc1702cc
BlazinApes wrote:I like this shirt, wish i would have gotten on here sooner, now i'll have to settle paying 15

15 is the new 10

mayte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mayte

Do they eveer have a woot off of shirts in here.

Thanks

Kadail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kadail
mayte wrote:Do they eveer have a woot off of shirts in here.

Thanks

some day i hope they will

turf12

quality posts: 6 Private Messages turf12
pflugster wrote:Actually it's Haywood Banks...

my bad. i haven't listened to "bob & tom" in over a year since "the free beer & hot wings show" came on.

gabis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabis

I can't believe no one mentioned Mitch Hedberg! That was a man who loved toast.

"You know that Pepperidge Farm bread, that stuff is fancy. That stuff is wrapped twice. You open it, and then still ain't open. That's why I don't buy it, I don't need another step between me and toast."

Or this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1DzBWu-PSo

The man was one of the best comedians ever. RIP!

Also, so pissed I missed this shirt. PS the word filter is weak sauce.

waacodemon

quality posts: 12 Private Messages waacodemon
cc1702cc wrote:15 is the new 10

except for people who dont believe in sleep in order to save 5 bucks ;)

I once ate a cricket.

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

how in the world did this shirt sellout? I'm happy for the artist (who btw is laughing his you know what off all the way to the bank) Me, I'm just so grateful I saved my hard earned $$$. I feel bad for the suckers (there's one born every minute) who think this is cool and wearable. What lady in their right mind will think this is a cool shirt for guys (or girls) to wear? The E.A. Poe shirt was cool, Lincoln was cool, Lightning Bugs and Aaarghyle was cool, But toast???- so weak boring and NOT AT ALL cool. Guess opinions vary and I'll have to agree to disagree with you.... good luck, SUCKAS...

tyguy33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tyguy33

wow that was better than yesterday but still not that great

tyguy33

yeawuteva wrote:how in the world did this shirt sellout? I'm happy for the artist (who btw is laughing his you know what off all the way to the bank) Me, I'm just so grateful I saved my hard earned $$$. I feel bad for the suckers (there's one born every minute) who think this is cool and wearable. What lady in their right mind will think this is a cool shirt for guys (or girls) to wear? The E.A. Poe shirt was cool, Lincoln was cool, Lightning Bugs and Aaarghyle was cool, But toast???- so weak boring and NOT AT ALL cool. Guess opinions vary and I'll have to agree to disagree with you.... good luck, SUCKAS...

that is my thoughts exactly E.A. Poe shirt was asweome

tyguy33

b0n3d wrote:great shirt .. love it .. colors are great, funny .. werd up

missed out on it though .. anyone wanna sell theirs for fydolla?

how could you like it its toast