winterismyseason

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winterismyseason
phinxae wrote:... long will I miss steak n shake when I return...

YES! I love that place, sadly I'm going to Mich. Tech. and the nearest one downstate somewhere.

I love orgo, but sadly it's over and I've moved on to p-chem. It seems as though there is no more chemistry, just more math parading round as chem.

GMV!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
klswoot wrote:Pepper and Adder might appreciate this Warhol link given their strong dislike for Warhol's contributions to the world of art. Seems a lot of folks didn't like this one!

Don't forget, Warhol had a lot of help:

2thFairy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 2thFairy
Josephus wrote:Don't forget, Warhol had a lot of help:

This collaboration of yours is brilliant!

ladykalessia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladykalessia

I dig it! Reminds me of Rez, sort of.

Re: 1988, The Human Genome Project

kixxster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kixxster
Re: 1977: 2600: A Video Game Odyssey

Please please please PLEASE print this somewhere, I really like this shirt, and it should have won

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire
dea007 wrote:Fable,
This is totally off topic, but I just wanted you to know that I LOVE your scurvy shirt. It's the reason why I first fell in love with woot! Great job!

Glad you like it! =D

...and I just want to say thanks for everybody for the overwhelming, awesome response to the design. It's cool to see Zelda fans and general rpg fans getting excited about a shirt. Maybe if it wins we'll see these around at lan and rpg conventions! ...or in the mall! ...or in other places! ...and it'll be like a cool underground rpg fan thing. ...and we can all be like, "hey... I have that shirt too *nod*"

... XD

...I'd also like to say thanks to those of you who helped defend that the design does not infringe on copyrights. ;)

RandomHandle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RandomHandle

Maybe you can resub tomorrow for the new derby as it surely conveys motion.

Or is that a bad idea? I just like it and want to see it printed.

reblue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reblue
kixxster wrote:Please please please PLEASE print this somewhere, I really like this shirt, and it should have won

I agree this shirt must be printed somewhere. It is destiny.

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
KenSPT wrote:It may become my instant message avatar.

I would like to use it as an avatar as well. It's beautiful, somehow.

SOGGuitarHero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SOGGuitarHero

Love it. I want one.

poochyaki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poochyaki

can you get this shirt made through cafepress? i think enough people would buy it to warrant your trouble!

smittycity42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smittycity42
poochyaki wrote:can you get this shirt made through cafepress? i think enough people would buy it to warrant your trouble!

agreed

nicknewman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicknewman
Re: 1986: The Legend Was Born

Fantastic shirt. I need to own this!

MrMcNoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrMcNoot

I love this shirt and want to vote for it, but I can't figure out how to vote. Can someone please explain to me how to vote?

ilcarriz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ilcarriz

Wow, I'm so upset that this didn't make it! If you get it printed elsewhere, please let us all know!

Nanku42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nanku42

awesome!!!

Tehh4x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tehh4x
Re: 1984: Duck Hunt {RESUB}

At first i really did no like it, but now i am in semi-love with it.

nice shirt cho.

weetski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weetski

This design is so fun. If you don't win it for the birthday, I hope you repost it for something else.

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
MrMcNoot wrote:I love this shirt and want to vote for it, but I can't figure out how to vote. Can someone please explain to me how to vote?

This shirt did end up in the top 4 shirts for this week, but voting is over. It probably won 1st place so check back at midnight tonight to see if it will go on sale then.

Figit090

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Figit090

thank you!

montanamax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages montanamax

Awesome! Makes me want to fire up the System of a Down cover of the Zelda theme song.

jasonhejna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonhejna

This is awesome, I want this shirt!!!

phreekonature

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phreekonature
Re: 1964 Johnson Rides The Biggest Landslide Ever.

Nixon is traditionally credited with the largest landslide victory with percentile of eligbile voters (61% to 60.7% johnson). These stats fluxuate and flipflop from time to time. A general margin of error is 5-7% for elections of this type. Many polling centers in the south simply 'guesstimated' during each election due to equipment malfunction/hangin chads/etc... What can I say... Seems will still can't get this right.

The 'true' largest landslide was George Washington (Both terms). He recieved 100% of the electoral college vote each time out.

No one is 'wrong' per say. That doesn't make either of you 'right'.

phreekonature

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phreekonature
Re: 1964 Johnson Rides The Biggest Landslide Ever.

oh. and why is his hat red?

Goldwater ran for the GOP

rectoverso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rectoverso

why nit-pick at such a good design...just say nice going. don't be a grumble and/or bemoan fate

sid3000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sid3000
Re: 1981

God, anyone else here play maplestory? Totally looks like mushmoms house.

sid3000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sid3000

God, I like everything in the fog, this is all the way up there - this weeks purchase is gonna be tough.

iridescent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iridescent
Re: Warhol just turned in his grave -1987

I want to buy a few of these shirts. Make them and sell them to me.

Bin4givn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bin4givn

Having grown up literally half way across the river and up the hill from Three Mile Island, I need to say this is in much better taste than half the shirts sold in the area right after the accident.

jemacken

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jemacken

I hope this one is for sale in the next couple days. It's the only one in the derby I'd wear. It's fly son!

ryanspohn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryanspohn

Do It!

bryanmcgoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bryanmcgoo
Re: 1983

I still own and drive a tan '87 Toyota Tercel Hatchback...I need this shirt!

Failoan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Failoan
naterobnana wrote:My Grandson lives in Germany and all his friends are jealous over his cool woot shirts. I would love to add this to his collection. It makes me Nana of the year in his eyes.

Cool nana's are the best

Thanks!

saveyoursanity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saveyoursanity
ilcarriz wrote:Wow, I'm so upset that this didn't make it! If you get it printed elsewhere, please let us all know!

I completely agree!

muellerju

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muellerju
montanamax wrote:Awesome! Makes me want to fire up the System of a Down cover of the Zelda theme song.

Awesome shirt, but System of a Down did not cover the Zelda theme, it was the "Rabbit Joint Cover."

jdrage

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jdrage

Noooooooo! 4th place. I totally wanted this one to get printed.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: 1969- Great Moon Hoax

A big thank you to everyone who voted for this... although it didn't make it to the top 3, it did make me feel extremely proud that you supported a shirt from the '60's. Thanks! I'll get it printed on spreadshirt in 60 days for those of you still interested.

fyrefall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefall
Re: 1969- Great Moon Hoax

Sorry it missed the top 3 skek! It's a great design.

kylem4711

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kylem4711
SkekTek wrote:A big thank you to everyone who voted for this... although it didn't make it to the top 3, it did make me feel extremely proud that you supported a shirt from the '60's. Thanks! I'll get it printed on spreadshirt in 60 days for those of you still interested.

im so pissed, i loved this design....

dont knwo what speadshirt is, but im there

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kylem4711 wrote:im so pissed, i loved this design....

dont knwo what speadshirt is, but im there

It's a place where ex-derby designs can be sold by the artists, after the 60 days. Click on the Amakihi below and that's my site for selling old woot designs. I'm less than two weeks away from offering the Sponge Attack from the water derby.